My mom's favorite movie is Captain Marvel, we watch it every Friday

My mom's favorite movie is Captain Marvel, we watch it every Friday.

I have no idea how to feel about this. My mom even got her hair cut like her.

Attached: captain-marvel-brie-larson.jpg (1409x883, 541K)

What was her favorite movie before CM?

I'm not telling you to kill her.

Bad Moms

Your mom has pretty bad taste. BvS is my mom's favourite.

IG of your mom pls or just a pic

her feet are horrible

Test if im banned

Why don't you hang out with your dad

I honestly don't remember, going by a willingness to watch the same movie over and over again in happiness then it would be The Mummy starring Brendan Fraser and Independence Day. That said, these days she only really watches Marvel movies, Jeopardy and NCIS now.

My mom is a pleb but I just want her happy.

My dad is a retired asshole lawyer and sort of autistic and weird when not angry.

Post pics of your mom.

you're mom is a dyke

please post a pic

Let me guess, you have no dad, your mixed and your name is aiden?

I won't for obvious reasons but I'm not sure you'd find her attractive, she's heavyset and almost 70 and really hates her feet anyway. She looks like an older graying-haired version of this right now.

We're going to watch Endgame this weekend and I feel mixed and almost sort of sad for some reason about all of this. It's like enjoying this stuff to make her happy and being a good son? Marvel movies wouldn't be on my radar if it wasn't for her.

Attached: D-uKBH4UcAEyQFT.jpg (513x1000, 93K)

lol, good for her I guess, but try to introduce her to better movies, OP.

In all seriousness, what do you recommend to start?

do me a favor if you have seen this movie give me the tl;dr version
this actress has the emotional range of a brick wall, no personality and from endgame seems like she isn't heroic whatsoever she acts like a cocky brat with a gun and im not interested in a movie with a garbage lead like that

Attached: 1536661823459.jpg (300x350, 52K)

that's cute, post a pic

Your mom is pretty based. Brie has signed to do five more movies for Marvel, so you can look up to watching these kinos with your mom.

Attached: 15636445533400.jpg (960x960, 198K)

>this actress has the emotional range of a brick wall,
Said no one ever, except a bunch of incel losers.

An alien soldier lady finds out she was once a human test pilot who got kidnapped by aliens and gets pissed at them while helping their more innocent alien enemies of a different species escape. She got her powers from an explosion involving a nicer alien of the kidnapper species.

she's not in good health and admits marvel movies keep her going, my brother was happily telling phase 4 news in the family groupchat the other week.

Well, since she likes Super hero action movies start with something along those lines. The Matrix for example. Nolan's Dark Knight, Gladiator, Léon, Mad Max. Then you see what she likes the most, and keep moving from there.

I know that those movies sound very... cliche, and they are. But we gotta start somewhere.

I wondered about watching Leon on my own but unless it's that much of a don't-watch-with-your-mom movie, I can try it out with her. She saw all the others you said but wasn't into them, which is why her liking Marvel stuff is surprising to me. She has expressed an interest in Coen Brothers movies though.

She's a bourgie boomer par excellence, I'm unsure on how far we'll get at this point.

Frozen and chill.

her body language is fucking awful you idiot, just because she can do a snapchat duckface doesnt make her a good actress
Sounds like its trash, but if it helps your mom keep watching them. Enjoy the time spent and the company you can keep for those you have and love in life while you can, a movie being bad or mediocre is an amazing first world problem to have.

Attached: 1534543533125.jpg (209x209, 18K)

>Calling someone an incel after stating a fact

Attached: 1559318560563.png (866x900, 159K)