Witcher Hate Thread

Witcher hate thread. They've completely blacked everything about the Witcher, what's going on? Why is it swinging so liberal, Hissrich and the production team have made it clear they love refugees, and the author is so butthurt about the games he's doing everything he can to change it.
>What do you hate about The Witcher Netflix series the most?
>Are you going to watch it? If so, have you considered streaming it from someone who is unlicensed so it fails, not only can you make fun of the garbage but you can also make sure they don't get money from it (Yes, this is legal. You can't be the one to stream it but you can watch it)

Attached: The Witcher.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/archenemy/2017/12/31/netflixs-the-witcher-series-could-be-the-next-game-of-thrones-franchise/#57e5383168bf
twitter.com/LHissrich/status/1154899417763393538?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=r4U-YGqj71I
archive.fo/6xkQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wahhh brown people exist

swallow glass, idiot.

Looks like completely soulless subhuman jew SJW trash

>brown
>people

fuck kikeflix

Attached: 1562785786222.jpg (249x249, 32K)

epic falseflag

Nigger, I don't care they're darkies. I care it's a Slavic Folklore and they're making the main characters who are supposed to white into darkies. It's like white Wakanda or making African Folklore done with only whites in it

That's what I've seen so far

stop responding to falseflags

Essentially

It's a made-up pretend fantasy world. Cope the fuck harder.

>all those uggos
We need Harvey Weinstein back. Hollywood is turning unbelievably ugly

>Ciri and Geralt are played by fucking Angl*s

Attached: 70D0AD53-97B1-45AB-A388-22C03178846B.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>What do you hate about The Witcher Netflix series the most?
Niggers and that it is made by Muttflix.

>Are you going to watch it?
Nope it looks like shit and I won‘t watch it and won‘t bother to pirate it

Why would you shove disgusting niggers into a fantasy world? Makes no sense

Why can't they pick competent black actors, sexy black actors, talented black actors or actors capable of capturing what made the characters great in the first place

or just not black actors because it's a slavic fantasy

An all white cast is why peopld love the witcher so much, it's reflects the polish roots and fantasy as a whole is and should be only white. Adding other races is far too jarring and out of place, it serves to only hurt the narrative.

Why don‘t they just get qt slav girls instead of niggers?

Attached: FA948C09-8B10-4A8C-94D6-19DC170A3E97.jpg (750x934, 175K)

Because Jews.

Literally.

not just white, but slavic. henry is so fucking out of place

>Why is it swinging so liberal
Because conservatives do an actual important jobs that keeps society running, while shitlibs sing songs, play pretend, sniff their own farts and just generally do jobs that if they were to disappear overnight, literally nothing would happen.
It's not that hard.

Attached: 1487855284889.jpg (449x600, 45K)

Fantasy is inherently white.

Very true user

But Jews would make more Money if they make the show good, they make more money with attractive actors.

Why the Jews suddenly hate money?

Something I just noticed about that picture besides the fact that they gears would lock up.
They made parents the smallest part of the machine. Certainly parents should matter more than the teachers.

I remember we had only one dark skinned succubus in the entire game, it was great

Because that isn't diverse enough, user. We can't let people see how beautiful a world without darkies are

They're more invested in destroying whiteness. They'll do the same with LoTR.

Humiliating the goyim>money

It's a fucking fictional book, not historical literature you smooth brained faggot. Also just because a lot of the shit is inspired by slavic folklore, doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't exist in the universe. Fringilla Vigo was a Nilfgaardian, specfically from Toussaint IIRC. She could be any fucking color, since Nilfgaard was a huge southern kingdom. Her skin color has absolutely no bearing on her character. I don't like her casting choice because she don't make my pee pee hard, but beyond that there is literally no reason to be so ass blasted about this.

Also, the guy who wrote the book is the only person who should have any opinion on this shit, and he seems to be in favor of diversity. It's his work, he doesn't owe you shit. Stop being an entitled nigger.

That doesn't make sense. The darker the skin the higher the crime. They know this, the question is why. They already have us as slaves

>It's not real bro just let them shit on what makes the series so popular

First off, faggot I want Wakanda to nbe white if we're using your stuff, there are whites in Africa too. There has only been Slavic people in this. Carrying on from that, Toussaint is supposed to be France, which during Medieval times was white. Fringilla is described as being pasty white, read my post you faggot. If I'm doing stuff on African Folklore, would it be right to make everyone white?

Do you think they actually care about America? They'd love if the population was mostly shitskins, far easier to manipulate.

But we have the potential to reject them as they would one a few foreign elements in society.

Now if society is a complete mishmash of foreign elements they’re much harder to get rid of and the implementation of a consumer culture which defines identity makes them ever more money and grants greater power while eroding and removing previous traditional denominations of identity that would not submit and be monetized

With that, we're watching the series because of the games, though it is based on the books. He needs to stick to his creation

>the series is popular because everyone is white
Are you retarded? Nigger nobody even gave a shit about witcher until Witcher 3, and I don't remember it being a story about being white.

Of course its not about being white, i mean, its about slavs

The Game of Thrones normal fags are who their target audience is. And they want it to be a world wide hit. Diversity in entertainment is the future. The sooner you purest fags get a grasp of this fact. The less ass blasted you will be with each new casting announcement.

Has anyone asked her about this?

Attached: 1563794562589.jpg (596x434, 47K)

No, faggot. They aren't going to hit that audience if we go out against it. You're letting our people, our shows, and our history get cucked

Attached: 60% muhrican masterrace.jpg (1024x683, 191K)

Okay? Who gives a fuck what you want. If the writers of Black Panther wanted to make some characters white, then so fucking be it. You're not the writer, so you can shut the fuck up.

>I want wakanda to be white
Nice strawman you dumb nigger.

>There has only been slavic people in this
No there haven't... The only "Slavic" kingdoms were the northern ones, everyone else was not slavic. Literally the only character who's actually "slavic" is Triss. Even Geralt has no country of origin mentioned anywhere. He could be northern, or he could be from fucking anywhere.

>Fringilla is described as being pasty white
So? Is she a real character? Does her being white have any relevance to her character? Is she a white supremacist so it's important for her to be white? Again, if you're not Andrzej, you can shut the fuck up.

>If I'm doing stuff on African Folklore, would it be right to make everyone white?
Sure, if you're the writer, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck off with your muhh historical accuracy gaymer bullshit. It's all fucking fake. All that should matter if it's a good series and she's an interesting character.

He doesn't need to do shit to please a bunch of ass blasted gaymer faggots. He hates the games anyway.

It's clear she lied

>I care about slavic folklore

nigger who are you kidding

Dumb nigger lover

>nilfgaard
>slavic folklore
>one character from a southern kingdom is not white
>the same as making african folklore "with only whites"
Woah, that really made me think. One character = all characters. Truly a big brained take.

Lick that boot even harder you zoomie faggot, and when you finally decide to off yourself, use Gillette razors like a good boy.

Mate im fucking slavic

>Witcher is Slavic

Attached: Zoomer.png (434x327, 43K)

Top tier arguments.

Stop pretending you care about historical accuracy, just say you hate black people and we can all move on.

In the trailer, why does Yen have a bulge in her mouth?

I hate black people because they ruin historical accuracy.

Smooth brained nigger, I'd care because it's a movie about black people. Cucking the blacks is as bad as cucking the whites, it's like you don't understand ethnocentric principles you retard.
White Wakanda isn't a strawman, it's reversing what they're doing. It's retarded
The entire area is Slavic or some form of white, but that's all we ever see is WHITE people.

Being white does have something to do with her character, it's her physical appearance! Read the damn OP. You can make a black or a colored person a white supremacist, I've met some ;). Just because you're a director doesn't mean you can fuck with someone else's culture for your diversity lolz

Fuck historical accuracy, I luv my black female Nazis, it's so interesting to wonder why all these blacks fought for a country that wanted to exterminate them, I luv the talk muh diversity creates lmao

They also ruin neighbourhoods

and restaurants

and white women

Should we just round it up to societies?

That is the audience thay are after though. There has been articles written that have stated as much.
forbes.com/sites/archenemy/2017/12/31/netflixs-the-witcher-series-could-be-the-next-game-of-thrones-franchise/#57e5383168bf

She's doing it because "it's the right thing to do", she means it literally "won't be because I'm feeling liberally, but I actually am feeling really liberal while doing it"

So what is your argument for putting ugly non-whites in it?

When did Poland get this cucked?

twitter.com/LHissrich/status/1154899417763393538?s=19
Oh she never said she wouldn't change the characters' ethnicities... she just said her reason wouldn't be because she was "feeling liberal that day," teeheehee!

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-094354.png (2048x1492, 857K)

There isn't a black in there. The fags then make 3 or the 4 main female characters out to be something other than what they are, which is white. That's blacking a show

This first season, is it based on the book or the first game? Also, is the first game based on the books? Can anyone help clarify it for me?

Yeah poles arent all white, look at the large, influential black population

>is the first game based on the books?
It's a fanfic rehash of the books.

I haven't read it, but I can tell by the title they're retarded

Really? Which is better, the book to the game?

Poland is an ethnostate, it's great

The games take place after the books, and are much better.

The show is some mish mash of the first books with a touch of jewish influence.

Historical accuracy? Few moments ago you were sperging about muh fantasy.
Keep kvetching, we know how the characters look like, Szapkowski knows how they look like because he commissioned a lot of their art over three decades, and your damage control for a bunch of affirmative action quotas changes fuck all about that..

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (493x380, 52K)

Anti semite.

Take in refugees!

>Cope
Fine, I'm making a white Wakanda then.

>finding the best actors
Here is something she objectively failed to do.
But perhaps in a shitlib mind 'best actor' equals a quota checkbox.

Best=triss mutt titties which admittedly i am looking forward to

The games copy-pasted everything from the books. What do you think?

Do you have any original commission pictures of wbat Triss, Yennefer, and Fringilla look like? I'm curious now

So the Wild Hunt is the ending to the Witcher Series then? I wonder if we will see the Temerian and Nilfgaardian kings in future seasons?

This is the best revenge.

>So the Wild Hunt is the ending to the Witcher Series then?
The last books was the ending to the series. Everything else is just fanfiction.

Based, where my /primebros/ at

The books end with Geralt “dying” from what I remember and the games start after this with Geralt having amnesia etc.

Nobody cares if you care. Write your own FICTION and you can make it however authentic to blacks or whites as you want.

It is a strawman. Because you are comparing changing the race of an entire African kingdom to a single character from a region that isn't explicitly white (Nilfgaard). Wakanda is African, historically there hasn't been any significant amount of white people in Africa, especially in Wakanda which was hidden from the entire world. Nilfgaard encompasses the miditerranean/north african regions, which are far more likely to have black people than a hidden kingdom in Africa. But even if they did end up changing some side character in Black Panther to a white person, so fucking what? Again, it's fiction that's based on the real world, not IS the real world.

>the entire area is slavic and white
Entire area of what? The world of the witcher isn't just the northern kingdoms... The norther kingdoms are the only slavic areas, everything else is not... Many characters aren't even from these "slavic" kingdoms.

>it's her physical appearance
How is her apperance in any way important to her character? Unless she has some deformity, or uses her looks to manipulate people, or her color has specific significance to the story. Her being black or white has absolutely no effect on either of those things in the Witcher.

>muh culture
The northern kingdoms didn't turn into Africa as far as I'm aware. Fringilla Vigo was never slavic. Every other character is still white. So what the fuck are you talking about?

>more strawmen
Okay? If you wanna make fictional work where nazis were all black, then do it? There is this thing called art, and you can make whatever the fuck you want. You should try it.

I dunno, heard a lot of people say the books are kinda middling and that the writing might actually be better in the games

Here have another. These are major "normalfag" publications. YES. They are going for the Game of Thrones "normal" demographic.
esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a28269652/the-witcher-netflix-series-cast-release-date-plot-details/

How dare they cast persons with different skin color for my fantasy books?

No Mr.Goldberg, I love my whie nation!

>How is her apperance in any way important to her character? Unless she has some deformity
By making her black they are giving her a deformity.

I see.
If they can’t bring the same excitement as the GoT, this series will tank badly, which I am afraid of.

its from my cock which they had to cgi out for spoiler reasons

That's irrelevant. The main characters died at end of the last book.

You love your white nation? Now your deep in the shit laddie.

Now let me write a billion articles about how white arent real but whiteness is and how you need homos and dirt farmers to make your nation good.

Also usury is great, please worship it and the economy

Actually they didn’t.

Only Redania is losely based on Poland, Witcher world is based on entire europe with as many germanic influences as polish ones. Elves, Dwarves and Dryads are not slavic. Nilfgard and Cintra are not slavic either.
The actress who play Yennefer is not really dark skinned so i see you used black and white photo to obscure that.
Geralt and Ciri who are main characters are both white.

The games are just someone’s fanfic? I heard the author was angry because he didn’t get any royalty from the game’s success?

But it continues and is good? From a company who got the rights to write stuff which turned out great?

>t. nigger

>medieval Europe had niggers galore
WE

>they blackwashed everything

its Netflix, grass grows, birds sing, Netflix blackwashes white characters.

B-But my homogenous population Mr.Goldberg!! All you'll do is harm your gated fence!

The games are good but they're still fanfics.

>Nilfgaardian kings
You can see the king of Nilfgaard in the fucking teaser trailer.

Just play the game and have sex lmao

>How is her apperance in any way important to her character? Unless she has some deformity, or uses her looks to manipulate people, or her color has specific significance to the story. Her being black or white has absolutely no effect on either of those things in the Witcher.

Geralt fucks her because she looks close to Yen. Not to mention she has blood ties with Emhyr, Cahir and Anna Henrietta... What would make Ciri part-nigger aswell.

((()))

Gated fence? Are you some sort of bigot? All walls to be pulled down! Immigrants welcome! Poland is a country of immigrants after all. They’ll pay your pension and do the jobs you wont and its compensation for your colonial past!

Crazy to think there's actual redditors and actual niggers on these boards these days.

They are sequels to the books and the author is indeed angry because the fat old retard chose some flat amount of money for the rights.
Not long ago he sued CDPR because their games are far better and more successful than his shitty books which actually sold much more because of the games

Way to out yourself as someone who didn't read the books. She uses magic and shit to make herself as pale as humanly possible for a very specific reason.

You realize that witcher world is another planet (maby in another dimension) where humans are not native and only came to after earth was destroyed? It is losely based on europe but it is not europe, it's not even earth which was destroyed before the story begins.

Netflix is placing all of their chips on The Witcher being their next Stranger Things. The budget is in the hundreds of millions. If it tanks it tanks the careers of everyone involves.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4U-YGqj71I
These one are for I think the Russian variant of the books, but most variants use very similar likeness because all characters are described in a very detailed way in the series.
It is like arguing with cretins that Gunslinger from Dark Tower series does not look like Clint Eastwood.

Attached: 7e17c11c87f0b09d49caf76aa1621669.jpg (474x675, 82K)

It's just hard to accept, user.
I can't I'm on a no fap streak

Eh so what, most adaptations can be considered like that, id consider them more as interpretation as the games couldnt be built within the framework of the book stories.

Would you consider thronebreaker fanfic even if it happens within book plot line and features characters in proper story points?

I really don't give a fuck what actors they pick, as long as the series is good. I can still squeeze my hog to the game versions. How attracted I am to the characters has no bearing on my enjoyment of said content. They could all be ugly rainbow colored mongoloid gremlins for all I care.

They all look white to me, except Fringilla. You realise that Slavic aren't all just pale skinned with green eyes and brown hair? Many slavic countries are located in the south and both northern and southern slavs have mingled with Persians/Arabs throughout history. So they vary in appearance quite a bit.

>Historical accuracy? Few moments ago you were sperging about muh fantasy.
Woosh

>sapkowski knows
Maybe you should write to him and ask for his opinion, instead of pretending to speak for him about his own creation. Maybe if it was a problem, he'd be the one sperging out over the niggress.

>muh affirmative action quotas sjw social marxism jews hurr durr
Your absolute rectal implosion is gonna do absolutely nothing to change anything. They're gonna keep making characters they want, and you'll keep sperging with no result. What a life.

Thanks user, I'm going to have to stream the book readings so I can make better arguments

Kek

Attached: gra4.png (500x326, 97K)

So what are the niggers doing there?

>Would you consider thronebreaker fanfic
Of course, it IS a fanfic.

>How is her apperance in any way important to her character?
Look, another fucking drag that crawled out of the bog of mainstream that knows fuck all about the lore. Shitstains like you are the death of any fandom.

I'm going to play the game instead. Fuck this

>unironically believing in nofap

Get a load of this incel right here lmaooo

Actually the games become canon and the books are now fanfic

>Is she a white supremacist so it's important for her to be white?
wew lad. wew.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: SJWitcher .jpg (3630x4069, 1.9M)

Fringilla and that one wizzard who was Yeneffers lover are the only blacked character. Triss passes as southern european and Yen isn't really dark skinned irl not to mention that she is not african to begin with.
Also Sapkowski is a leftist so he has no issues with it. The games raped Withcer lore harder.

They offered him cut or one time payment. He took the one time. A lot of people don't know, but Szapkowski at the time hated Witcher with burning passion and tried to do as much damage to the world as possible on the last 15 pages, resulting in Geralt's and Yeneffer's death.

>Yennefer is not really dark skinned
Mate she is literally a fucking gypsy.

>much damage to the world as possible on the last 15 pages, resulting in Geralt's and Yeneffer's death.
Except we knew about Geralt's death since the first book...

>Polish author
>Polish place names
>Polish people names
Does me a big think.

Lol by right of conquest (and relevance) cdpr have taken the title of canon from the drunk bitter polack

You mentioned humans and I merely pointed out the fact that niggers are not considered humans

hmmm

Attached: 1504187684688.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

>recast wakanda shit movie with white leads
>expecting nobody to call bullshit
Durr white people exiss.

Yeah she looks black as fuck!

Attached: gettyimages-1163210078-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

fpbp

>they're making the main characters who are supposed to white into darkies
But Geralt, Ciri and Dandelion are all white.

She cute!

Geralt, Yennefer,Triss and Ciri are true polish names mkay. Dumb or just trolling?

WUZ

Actually in 16,17 century asiatic people, muslims and jews were allowed and protected by law in Poland.

Looks like a disgusting fucking Indian pajeet street shitter

I think some time has passed between the commonwealth and now

>Maybe you should write to him and ask for his opinion
No need, he made abundantly clear how does his characters look like, twitter drone.

Attached: 18-05-08_0327.jpg (640x480, 66K)

a fantasy world where the characters are white, yes.

>So? Is she a real character? Does her being white have any relevance to her character?

There it is, the cliche of the cuck: Asking "why not change something" as opposed to providing an argument why it should be changed. It's an adaptation, the base state should be following the source material. If you want to deviate and cast a black person for an established white character, you go ahead and provide a reason (pro-tip: you can't, that's why "why not?" is the only thing you can say).

It has allowed me to ascend to a higher conscious, as soon in our conversation

They where also portrayed as annoying and freaks, this is out of context

That's a poo, blacked means darkening, faggot
But the other 3 important characters aren't. If you get half of the test answers right, that's still a 50% and is thus a failure

I don't like tokenism, it's also a step backward for progress.

What other 3 important characters?

In your dumb fuck opinion, sure. Maybe in this story everyone got jungle fever and her black deformity is actually really hot to Geralt. Get replaced faggot.

>Emhyr
>Cahir
>white
You can have blood ties with niggers and still be "white". It literally takes like 2 generations for you to become ambiguous af. Maybe Emhyrs side of the family liked to exclusively breed with white girls.

>"And Fringilla Vigo. Dejected. Sad. And pale with a truly deathly, morbid, utterly ghastly paleness."
Literally the only time her "color" is mentioned. You can describe a black person being ghastly pale. Ashy and desaturated skin tone, lacking blood in the face. Not a single time is Fringilla Vigo mentioned as being explicitly white. A lot of characters are specifically left ambigous according to the writer himself...

Then maybe he should be protesting alongside all you retards? Oh wait, he actually believes the opposite. Nice try.

>source material
>doesn't mention her being slavic or white
>nilfgaard isn't exclusively white
Her looking caucasian is not relevant to the story or her character.

>why not is not a valid reason
In creative fields, it is. And nobody besides gaymers, incels and anti-sjw grifter youtubers gives a shit about this. Especially not about some secondary character from a book nobody read, and that had a very minor role in the 2nd game, which most of the audience didn't play.

The one in the OP

>some names are made-up
>therefore none are Polish
What did the retard mean by this?

Completely incorrect. You have not read the books and that much is very clear.

>you can describe a black person being ghastly pale
It appears you don't even know what "ghastly" or "pale" means when you think it's synonymous with fucking "ashy". Dumb nigger.

>those three
>important
lmao. I'll give you Yen but Fringilla is a literally who and although Triss gets a few pages she isn't very important in the saga.

>Polish culture not being synonymous with whiteness.

Is she secretly /pol/ lol.

that doesn't mean they had "asiatic people, muslims and jews galore" you literal dunce

>You can describe a black person being ghastly pale.

You actually typed this without a hint of irony.

That's not how it works. American blacks have anywhere from 20-50% white in them. It takes at least 4 generations, and even then traits still pop back up
Blacks can't be ghastly pale, that's literally impossible. The writer is just on a "Games are bad therefore we can't even let it look like it" Purity Spiral. It's like JK Rowling changing stuff from Harry Potter as of this point
Whiteness is relevant, it's like making the guy from black panther, or white Wakanda. It makes no sense, white culture is with white people. SJWs would be up in arms if we had white Wakanda

>You can describe a black person being ghastly pale.
So albino?

Attached: 97e624f88b4df11188b8a981647321f3.jpg (350x437, 21K)

So now we black characters we don't think are important? Can we make every seemingly unimportant character in Wakanda white while we're at it?

>You can describe a black person being ghastly pale
kek the absolute state

Embarassing.

>doesn't mention her being slavic or white

Eh, yes it does. It literally states she is white. Not to mention it's directly plot-relevant that Fringilla looks like Yen, it's a huge factor in Geralt's romantic relationship with her.

>nilfgaard isn't exclusively white

yes, yes it is.

As a bonus:
>You can describe a black person being ghastly pale. Ashy and desaturated skin tone, lacking blood in the face.

objectively wrong. Going "pale in the face" refers to the blood draining away, leaving the color of the skin, which is white for white people. Draining the blood makes the face's complexion go from beige to paler white. Draining the blood from a black person's face makes the face darker, because the skin itself is dark due to melanin and now the red color of the blood is taken away.

>Geralt: Irish
>Yennefer: Polish
>Triss: Latin
>Ciri: Spanish
all european

That's not what I said, don't twist my words.
You claimed they were turning the main characters black. I pointed out you were wrong, that's all.

>Yennefer: Polish
It's Welsh. Guinevere is the original.
>Ciri: Spanish
Greek and Hungarian.

No I'm not, that's what you said. Your logic just doesn't hold up to scruteny

I said they weren't making the main characters black. How does that not hold up to scrutiny?

the producers have a moral duty to address inequality in the real world.

You didn't complain when Benedict Cumberbatch played an Indian guy, Khan Noonien Singh.

You didn't complain that an Italian guy played a superhero Latino, DJ Cotrona as Pedro Pena's superhero form in Shazam.

You didn't complain when Liam Neeson played an Arabic guy, Ras Al Ghul.

You didn't complain of all the times white people played Jesus, who would have been Middle Eastern.

So why the fuck should any minority care that about a white character being coloured?

Here is the simple truth.
Nobody likes blacks. Not even black people like black people.
That is why they have to be shoved into everything by force. That is why it is a big deal every time they are.
No on like blacks. Period.

Wanna know how I know you're a white sissy faggot?

Attached: beltchads.jpg (1440x1760, 76K)

Because they are black/darkies

I complain every time that happens, assuming I hear about it. The Jesus thing is a little different, there's a couple arguments out there. But every time they've blacked a series and I've found out about it I've complained

>they
Only one of the main characters is black.

Yes, the inequality that even though they make up 13% of the population, they contribute to 50% of the crime

based on eastern European characters

code harder lefty

Wring

Attached: Viking Witcher.png (1568x580, 1.39M)

3 of the 6 main characters got blacked. You can look at them and tell they have African heritage

I sure hope The Last Airbender was at the top of your list.

>6 main characters
How'd you get 6? Are you including Milva, Angoulême, Regis and Cahir?

The last airbender is retarded. You couldn't even tell Zuko had a scare because of how dark he was. That was so stupid they bleached AND blacked that series. I should've seen nothing but yellow, but I didn't

Ciri, Geralt, Fringilla, Triss, Yennifer, Ciri. They're the ones in the trailer. I'm scared to ask about the people you mentioned

triss is hardly even in the novels, sure they expanded hero role because of the games but main character?
Fringilla had like 2 scenes in the entire saga

The novel saga was about Geralt and Ciri with Dandelion as the comic relief and Yen as the love interest. That's 4 main characters. CDPR made Triss and Fringilla famous. Triss was a semi-important side character but Fringilla was completely irrelevant. Just one of Geralts many pump and dump thots. I don't know why Netflix is showcasing the two so much. It must be some twisted effort to pander to the Yea Forumsideo game crowd while also making the characters look nothing like their video game equivelant. I truly don't understand it.

cheap publicity
they rely on being controversial on purpose, it's well known marketing strategy and /tv ate it up

I also loved how they made the good guys white and the evil guys Indian and Arab. It's like how they tried to be diverse and instead gave off even more racist implications.

Their ideology is genuinely autistic, whatever it is

ls it just me or is /pol/ dying? Seems like everyone has turned against them.

>Just one of Geralts many pump and dump thots.
He literally lived with her for 3 months and she saved Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer.

I'd never seen the movie, I just heard there was a movie, saw a short review that it was bad, and they brought up they didn't have Asians and and I realized I'd never watch it because it's an Asian thing without Asians

>He literally lived with her for 3 months
Because he was stuck there for the winter.
Fringilla does two things in the entire series.
1. Helps Yen teleport away
2. Fucks Geralt
I mean c'mon man you can't seriously say that she's an important character.

Both things are pretty important. Spending an entire Winter with someone is important. I believe he had sex with her as well because she looked like Yen, but don't quote me on it

Yea Forums is pol newfaggot

>Because he was stuck there for the winter.
That was just an excuse for Geralt.
>"Merchants?” Geralt was surprised. "How so? I thought the mountain passes are blocked by snow and Toussaint is cut off from the outside world. So how have the merchants reached here?"

"For merchants”, the steward Fierabras said profoundly, "there are no blocked passes or bad roads - at least not for those who take their job seriously. They, Mr. Witcher, have such a principle: When a goal beckons, a way must be found.

>2. Fucks Geralt
And heals him and later Geralt killed Vilgefortz with her medallion.

(((they))) had to flood this place with leftwing shills a couple months back since we were getting too unified

Whenever you see a netflix thread on here, it's either started by some sperglord obsessing on an actress, or one of the people that worked on it. Or a spineless journalist just going for clickbait. This one was either started by Hissrich herself, or a yellow bellied journalist.

That post you commented to is a well known shill copypasta

This.

Niggger, that SJW thinks Yea Forums is filled with a bunch of neonazi terrorists. Be real here. Journalists think the same thing

>Her skin color has absolutely no bearing on her character
She makes herself ghostly white so that nobody can see her blushing.
Geralt takes her to pound town because she looks like Yennefer.

It absolutely does have bearing on her character, you disgusting nu-boy.

Journalists are the fucks that are playing agent provacteur. Remember that one netflix bitch that was bragging about how much Yea Forums shat on her show?

I’m looking forward to this and there’s nothing you guys can do to stop me from watching it

I've never heard of that. Do you have a link so I can laugh at her?

Attached: 1561911827122.jpg (208x242, 16K)

It's from that one canceled horse cartoon show, let me find it. She talks about incels on Yea Forums hatewatching her show.

Maybe it's a 3rd angle projection and the gears are on cams. Relax, dude.

Thank you, user! I'm shocked she thought people actually watched her show

>"Race is an important part of a person's experience and problems, so we need to split up into power/privilege-defined groups. Being 'colorblind' is racist because it ignores this."
>"Race shouldn't matter if the person is good. Why should we even talk about it at all?"

Which one fucking is it?

Tuca and Birdy. Found it. archive.fo/6xkQr

Just ctrl f "Yea Forums"

Guy who you're looking for the show for, I've gotta get going to the gym. Thank you though dude, I'm leaving the tab open and I'll check it out when I get back (Not to be a faggot or anything, I just thought it would be rude if you went through the work of finding the link, only to so much as not get a response back)

Thank you user!

who are you quoting? he didn't say anything like that.

I've never played witcher and have no intention of watching the adaptation. What gets me is, you think the new lord of the rings will be any better than this? The time of m*n is over, the age of the ORK has begun

This is ameramutt tv show.

Why do you even try to argue that they are not throwing in niggers on purpose and that the fact that is fictions doesn't have jack shit to do with it? They made Arthurian Knights, Greek warriors, Roman centurions and fucking Margaret of Anjou niggers, what's the excuse there?

Attached: King Arthur.jpg (550x963, 413K)

this one gets it

Attached: Germany trivilized.jpg (497x1200, 138K)

Its funny how that old Polish cantankerous drunkard hates the games because CDPro didn't pay him royalties.
He was eager to sell his soul to Netflix.

Fuck sapkowski.

Attached: 2019-02-05-image-24.jpg (1680x945, 125K)

This image was made by seething Poles

t. cdprojekt ceo

>Watching Netflix
you are part of the problem fucking kike-enabler
THIS

Attached: fuck kikes.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: 1556269786976.png (430x357, 70K)

I freeload off of someone else's account, I'm okay

In essence, it is difficult to disagree with the self-described Marxist philosopher and psychoanalyst Slavoj Zizek, who summarized the current cultural climate adequately when interviewed on the subject: “You can feel this (in the #metoo movement) a big pressure to take revenge- it is a voice of fury, fury and revenge- and this is always bad… Lenin knew all along that the point of revolution is not merely to take revenge (although he certainly utilized the revolution to do so,) however, he also understood persuasive measures other than violence- ‘if we have capitalists who are good organizers, we should use them- offer them another deal …’Here, another authentic grievance, a voice of protest, was appropriated by the bourgeois liberal individualism."

Zizek is correct in his observation of #metoo, yet it is also entirely correct when utilized to critique the fury and discussion occurring around The Witcher. The minority actors hired to fulfil the role of European, Caucasian characters have not been advertised, interviewed, or publicly discussed being chosen due to their acting prowess, love or obsession with the material, and how they plan to be as authentic to the themes and essence of the material. Indeed, the entire television series seems clouded by the ‘bourgeois liberal individualism’ which has permeated throughout North American film and television. Instead of a marketplace of cultural ideas permitting minorities in Western countries to tell their own original stories, these minorities are given the status of ‘underdogs’ who must ‘punch up’ past their own metaphorical cultural weight-class in order to compete with the Western fables and tales of old. Therefore it is perfectly just and applicable in this twisted view to recast the voice actors of The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid, or indeed The Witcher, with minority-casting, done solely to fill this delusional political narrative.

Attached: GeraltTriss.png (1292x788, 123K)

Indeed, to change the entire thematic structure of the story to enforce a new radical political and social stance; regardless of whether or not it is applicable to the material; seems so often malicious, appropriated out of a sense of vengeance and financial gain, rather than the genuine invocation of art and expression.
This sends a dangerous message to non-Western cultures that they must adapt European fables, tales, and folk stories and then recreate these tales with their ‘ethnic twist,’ entirely devoid of the creation and creator’s concept of moralty, expression, emotion, or purpose- the only purpose of such a show is fulfilling a marketing niche designated by a corporation. While it is certainly not suggested here that art, culture, and media should not also generate revenue and profit, the financial success of a show should be a result of authentic intent. If media seems entirely designed around generating a profit, it is one’s obligation as a consumer of culture to avoid these inauthentic works and fiscally punish production studios and casting agencies, punish writers and generic actors, and signal a desire to financially reward media which generates cultural content. Just as one should be wary if a writers room dedicated to a Japanese franchise dedicated to pontificating philosophical questions, such as Ghost in the Shell or Grave of the Fireflies is in-fact littered with European technocratic, internet-obsessive ‘social justice warriors,’ one should also be exceptionally wary if the writing staff for a Polish fantasy adventure series which tackles, in various levels of seriousness, poignant issues of organized power structures and how isolated individuals (the Lodge of Sorceresses, rites of succession in society, etc..) is in-fact being staffed by schizophrenic and incompetent young and ‘diverse’ writers. The lot of which seem to relish their ignorance of the original material rather than espouse their love for it.

Isn't Sapowski a bit of a commie, though? Most of the Witcher is about "muh oppressed minorities." CD Projeckt Red made the series more right-wing than the author did.

It is very saddening for me to look at what is happening on other ends of the globe. Why are the Chinese allowed to have their own fantasy, untainted by foreigners? When I think about the culture and experiences we are being denied it makes me sick. Why can't I live in a racially homogeneous nation? I was watching some Korean chick live stream her vacation the other day and it looked so nice to be surrounded by your own people. I got to thinking that it's literally impossible for me as a white person to ever enjoy such an experience because every corner of the globe we have settled and even our own homelands are overrun with foreigners. I can't find the words to properly express how much disdain I have for western culture, our leaders and the lemmings who allow this to continue. We are heading towards suicide.

Oh yeah, and fuck witcherflix

Attached: D2rWNJQUYAI4fMa.jpg large.jpg (1464x2048, 903K)

this

wring 2oo

See, what I don't understand is it appears as though these same Marxist writers don't take into account that they are isolating the white population. The amount of southern viewship alone they would loose is not worth the black population. They don't buy the memorabilia, at the rates we do. However, I would agree part of the issue of capitalism is about making money, however we can't pay people to needlessly write stories. We can however, create a push against it and sing counter culture to scream 'Cultural Appropriation". The tools the left use can easily be directed right back at them, and we can make the argument that Slavs are not white, and by technicality we are correct 9slight Asian blood). This would mean we are atguing they are bleaching an Asian culture, and fire back at them. It is a far stretch for us I know, but it's the only way we can fireback in this neo-Marxist extreme-individualistic society

Attached: 7F131501-8671-4ACD-B36F-588A5C9FA947.jpg (900x900, 77K)

However one must note that this struggle is in fact, a political ideology in itself. Escapading as though there isn't a push in the media is a mistake. There is nothing but an extreme push to make the minorities in places of power, indicating an attempt at a change in the cast, and an unnatural one at that. The political narrative can be seen with what is pushed on social media, schools, television, and of course, in politics. What we need is a great awakening to this

Eah but this shitty director ISNT the artist, shes that adaptor of someone elses art, and seems to be deliberately shitting on his vision

I personally have watched Korean and Chinese television shows, and I am jealous. To be surrounded by our people is but a dream, user. I wish I could experience this dream as well, with our people. This has brought a tear to me eyes. Sadly we shall never know a homeland that is truly our own, we are being overrun In our own lands. Sadly user, until we push back the future is bleak. Either we are at the start of the New Dawn, or the Night will forever consume our people

Studio: "So uhhh.... we wanted to include more diversity in the series. Are you cool with that?"
Author: "Yeah, sure. I don't mind."
You: "THIS IS ABOUT PRESERVING POLISH CULTURE"

The author is a sellout and doesn't even represent his own artwork. He has taken the prize as being worst than J.K. Rowling. This is a book done on European culture. He needs to follow his own book, much like J,.K. Rowling.

How can an author not represent his own work? His work is owned by the audience. Don't give me that death of author nonsense.

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

I meant His work isn't owned by the audience.

Well think about it Netflix breaks the lore but not a peep.

Nice. This goes both ways :))))

give turkroach waifu as triss

Attached: YennTriss1465.jpg (704x866, 369K)

It is the death of an author. His books are his works, he doesn't need yo represent them when they are on paper, and he doesn't follow his own paper. He no longer represents what he created

>lol why does it even matter that The Witcher/Little Mermaid/James Bond isn't white? Are you a RACIST???!!!!!

This is the only argument these pop culture minions have.

It's not owned by the audience, but he's not following his own work. Him not following it has caused contradictions in the plotline itself

How intellectually dishonest do the falseflaggots in this thread have to be? The Witcher a series of medieval fantasy novels written by a Pole (Poland has been the most homogeneous country in Europe since post-1945, if I am not mistaken) in the 1990s. Based on the setting of the series, when, and who it was written by it is perfectly reasonable to assume characters are white unless explicitly stated otherwise. Even if it was explicitly stated that the characters in question were White/European, I guarantee the shitlibs in this thread would be defending the shitty casting.

Even ignoring that, the vast majority of the Witcher's audience (books and games) are of European descent. It only makes since to make it so the audience can identify with the characters.

I want turkroach waifu

Enslaving Balkan women really did wonders for the Turkroach gene.

First of all: This is an adaptation. They are going to change the plot regardless, because they can't fit it all inside of a TV series. And certain things that work on paper, don't work on screen. So we are already starting at a point where we must accept alterations to the script.

Secondly:
>His books are his works
They're not your works. They're not Poland's works. They're not even Europe's works. They're HIS works. He gets to decide if an adaptation retains the heart of his book.

Thirdly: When he published and distributed his work worldwide, it became a part of everyone's culture. As everyone was given this work to inspire their own lives. Who are you to say that only one kind of people can fulfill these roles, when they speak to everyone?

It really did, it made them somewhat okay looking

This isn't just insulting to white people, it's insulting to us browns who want nothing to do with dirty European fantasy settings.

Massively out of context. A couple of those screengrabs are also completely innocuous and apolitical, like the female captain and the arab scholar guy. Those are just worldbuilding examples and similar things have happened in real human history.

Overall, terrible image

>believes in nofap
>get a load

user I..

No, it's supposed to be the short stories. Changing the plot means it's no longer the shortstory. There's a thing called adaptive reproduction, and generally making an armor design from what a feminists idea of what a penis looks like isn't one. We mustn't accept alterations to the script.
Secondly, if he wants to change his stuff, write another book.. Don't hype us up only to drop the ball and destroy what we're expecting.
Thirdly, reading someone's book doesn't mean it's apart of your culture. Wakanda is apart of white culture if we want to play that game, and the Aztec buildings give me inspiration so therefore their culture is apart of my culture even though I'm a European.
When you write a book and define what people look like, generally only those people can fill those roles. Anyone be inspired by a role someone played, but not everyone is cut out to play that role. A white man has no role Playing Monsa Musa, just as a black women has no role playing Fringilla. Monsa Musa speaks to all Muslims, but not all Muslims appear as Monsa Musa. it's European culture influencing a European book, under this we can have white Wakanda with what you're saying. Or even worst, that abomination we call Avatar the Last Airbender live action movie, where they threw in whites and middle easterns when it should've only been asians

They're also all portrayed in a VERY negative light and as overall freaks, except the woman who you fistfight. The scholar just overexaggerates EVERYTHING

Or well, the armor smith is also portrayed well

Agree, and the woman that you fistfight is basically a Brienne of Tarth reference as well, it's not political commentary.

And besides, there are 'strongwomen' in history who did things like this, girls who are or were genetic freaks predisposed to manlike activities. The fighting knight girl is just an example of this.

That image is fucking awful.

>I really don't give a fuck
lotta words for someone who doesnt give a fuck

Ahem...

Ballsack armour

... that is all

Geralt is german, i think.

>under this we can have white Wakanda with what you're saying
But you can. You don't know how far SJWs are winning, if you accepted "cultural appropriation" as being real. Oh sure, you don't use the term yourself. But it is exactly what you're describing. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm black, but I grew up in America. Does that mean African tales are my culture just because I happen to be descended from it? No. I couldn't name a single African tale. I've only ever encountered a handful of Africans in my life. Their way of living means nothing to me. When I want to write a fantasy, it's going to be based on the stories I grew up with. Much of it steeped in European folklore and knight and armor and shit.

Do you think I learned about African customs in school? No, they tried to teach us about greek gods. We were quizzed on who poseidon is and all that. I don't remember any of it now. But still, it's the tales that permeate my life. Wakanda will be the culture of everyone now. Because that's how information is passed down. Through stories.

You people are obviously from Reddit, black, or from a tranny discord and you’re not here to have a discussion because you enjoy this pile of shit for what it is. Let me provide you all with this but of information on why we don’t want it to succeed: BECAUSE IT HURTS NETFLIX!
>Be insider at Netflix
>The Witcher show has 10k jobs on the line
>the original version of the Witcher was going to be LoTR-tier with ZERO bix noods. The investors wanted a massive hit show to compete with HBO.
>the investors battled the C-levels and the staff at netflix over the casting choice and direction for the show. It was probably the fiercest debate I've ever been privy too in terms of our content. The investors lost, and after they lost the battle they warned everyone that if the show tanks, heads will roll.
>The Witcher is going to be one of the most expensive shows ever...They are hiding the true cost of the show right now.
>If the show fails, the investors plan to replace most of the Board of Directors, and then fire nearly everyone in the C-Suite and start over.
>Netflix is burning through cash and its stock is (in reality) in freefall...only some (((financial tricks))) have been keeping the stock from collapsing in the short term.
>THE BEST PART IS THIS: The investors intend to break from Hollywood permanently, if the show tanks. You might not think much of this because you're not in the entertainment biz, but this is HUGE... Netflix's investors intend to fire all of the hollywood content creators, pre and post-production houses, FX companies, etc. They'll move ALL of netflix's production out of state and ban ALL (((guild labor/actors, etc))).

This guy gets it.

I agree. The image is out of context. It's rare, but it OCCASIONALLY does happen. And it only being in one spot in ONE area is reasonable. If there where 30 of them, that would be stupid. But one is okay

Cope

>Wahhh I don’t like white people
Cringe

Who the fuck are you quoting you dumb nigger

finna seethe

I'm complaining they're destroying the book. They where never black, they where never poojs, they where Slavs, Nords, and Germans. I'd be apaulled if they made Wakanda white. It's a black civilization in comic books, and should be treated as such. Cultural appropriation is just a term the SJWs use to say "Making Italian food is bad and dressing up as an Indian is bad.". I don't care if someone does that, that's just having fun. This however, has an EXTREME political undertone, even the ballsack armor does and I can send you the stuff. Same with them making everyone darkskinned.

But have you not heard the tale of Monsa Musa? You should learn of your people, user. As you learn as an American, you should also learn of your people and their tales. It's apart of your ancestors identity. But if you wrote of my people's stories, I'd ask you to simply keep them as they are.

You should've been able to learn of African Gods. That's your families stories, and if you went to a black school there is nothing wrong with learning of it. They made us read black stories in my school and I thought it was stupid because it was nothing more than "Evil white people'.

Wakanda isn't everyone's culture, it's written by a Jew to create a black superheros backstory. It is based on black people and Africa and has became apart of their culture. I respect that It's made for blacks, and it's a think pertaining to them and for their culture. Therefore, it is theirs

Don't care, /x/. tl;dr

How is changing the skin color of a character "destroying" anything

It's not following the layout of the books. The entire reason this Netflix series is a thing is because the videogames made it VASTLY popular. Now, the changing of skin color takes away from their respective ethnicities in the story. Now, that being said you forget there are bigger pawns at play here. This is a VERY big thing Poland, for example. Now that being said, part of the entire idea is "In order to be Polish, you don't have to be an ethnic Slav". You can piece together Hissrichs message with this, and I can send you the screenshots. She's a DIEHARD sjw.

I phrased that wrong. It's apart of destroying the "You have to be a Slav to be Polish", and that's what she is saying if you read between the lines. It's apart of destroying our ethnic homelands. They've accomplished this in Sweden, Germany, UK, France, and Eastern Europe has held out from these issues. They're next

Dude no offense, but you seem to be one of those
>WAAH SJW BAD

Just move on. Its not that important. If the show is good (or bad), it won't be because of the color of the actors' skin.

you are literally a "me me me" children

Witcher isn't Poland, Witcher is made up country.
Hellboy has more of Slavic folklore than Witcher.

Casted niggers, wow, big fucking deal

I am just worried about budget and fitting the story into 8 episodes each season. This already has Last Wish and Sword of Destiny's big storylines, and with how much Triss we should expect we either get Blood of Elves or Triss will get quite a bit of new stuff that wasn't in the novels.

It's all good, I understand why you say that, and I respect that. I think however, we are on 2 different ideological pages (Mine is far from SJW). I think we'd have to talk IRl to understand eachother, however I understand why you say what you say.

You can see how good a movie is based off of attention to detail, and based off of race alone I could tell you it was bad. Look at the ballsack armor. Not to say they won't play their part well, look at Aquaman. They're just in an area where they shouldn't be, it's not their fault it's the directors

This already sounds cramped, what's their budget?

>But Jews would make more Money
they dont give a fuck about making money when they can literally print all they want. They care about pursuing their cultural tricks against white people and Christianity

>You people are obviously from Reddit, black, or from a tranny discord

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

There gonna make the scoia'tel and elves didindu nuffins if the trailer is anything to go by, probably wont even touch on the other races or even intelligent monsters.

I'd be surprised if there were any monster hunting at all past the first episode.

Attached: 1564347146571.jpg (640x676, 26K)

Attached: 1543170432503.jpg (1080x820, 346K)

>being this butthurt over a black lady in a video game fantasy show for children
why can't you just have sex?

Attached: witcher blacked 2.jpg (606x282, 20K)

Watch porn and you'll find out why

Attached: 1559237060670.jpg (700x639, 37K)

>They where never black, they where never poojs, they where Slavs, Nords, and Germans.
So? What was doesn't always have to mean what should be. You claim a pattern should exist for the sake of itself.

>Cultural appropriation is just a term the SJWs use to say "Making Italian food is bad and dressing up as an Indian is bad."
That's basically what you're doing. "Dressing up in armor is bad." "Living in castles is bad."
>This however, has an EXTREME political undertone
Perhaps... But they still win by technicality. Despite what ulterior motives they might have, that still doesn't mean what they're doing is wrong. What's so evil about blacks and indians existing in a fantasy land. Again, like it's been said a million billion times. This isn't history. You would have a case if they were trying to rewrite history. But all they're doing is allowing a fictional setting to have more diversity.

>But have you not heard the tale of Monsa Musa? You should learn of your people, user.
They're not my people. I'm AMERICAN. And Americans consume Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Wheel of Time, etc. All rooted in European folklore. That's what has shaped my life.

>That's your families stories, and if you went to a black school there is nothing wrong with learning of it.
How silly. I went to a very mixed school. It was mostly white. Like 60%. But then like 40% black. The remainder were Indians, Asians, and like one Jew. Should we have a class that only Asian kids attend to learn about Asian culture? Should we have a class only Blacks attend about black culture. You probably never thought of this, because your school was homogenized. But it's honestly ridiculous to try and specialize cultural education like that.

The author literally has no say or is even privy to what goes on in the show, zoomcel.

Who knows, but its going to have far more CGI than GoT did in the early seasons and we already see how shitty the Nilfgaardian armor looks with the available budget.

Fucking oath if this were the other way round, say a setting thats effectively tribal africa you can bet your ass that if there were inexplicable white guys amidst the tribe, people would take offensive.

It has to do with being faithful to the story. OPs stuff covers it. I'm saying a pattern should exist to stay faithful to the story. It's like making Goerge Washington black, or Martin Luther King white, or any of the important black civil rights leaders white. It's destroying who are they are.
If you dressed up as a Viking I wouldn't care. I care when a story is being told and it's not told right.
The issue is they are putting blacks and Indians in an area where they weren't. It's filling a quota instead of telling the story, that's the issue. It's not who they are (Also, I can tell you're new here. Part of this is using racial slurs for everyone regardless of ethnicity. Someone might ass blast you and they'll call you a shill/Jew, just a heads up so that doesn't cause you issues in another post.) This isn't histoty, but it's the way the story is told. They're not telling the witchers story.
America is an extension of Europe. We where created on Europen culture and European ideology (Christianity did also influence this). However, you are apart of the European culture of this country, not in a racist way but you are apart of us.
I don't believe in public education, it's to easy to indoctrinate. They tried to indoctrinate me, and I can tell you a nuclear family would've taught me a lot better than anything the government could have, and I've even seen that. But in reference to the conversation, I believe it should've just been a matter of who wanted to take it I believe everyone should have an opportunity to learn about their ancestors culture. I went to a school with VERY similar demographics, we got ya beat and had like 3 Jews lol. However, that same diverse schooling made me realize there are different cultures in America. And breaking it down to black and white is stupid, it's more so a ghetto culture (the ghetto dwellers would walk down the hallways blasting their rap music. General Americans ran to their classes.

Hillbillies chewed dip in class, stuff likthese people all have different heritages, they se that.). But I believe that as seeinghould be allowed to learn about their ancestors. My school was FAR from homogenous, every Asian female knw my name because I hit on them. We had at least a 5% Asian population. I live in one of the most diverse states in the Union

They purposefully did the Nilfgaardian armor that way

It WAS explicitly stated that most of the characters that were miscast were white in the books, and in the games by yknow, them being white.

My apologies if that doesn't flow right, I went over the cap limit and had to copy and paste our stuff

Lol fuck them and fuck netflix

They purposelessly did it in a way that I expect a full redesign come season 2

It was a feminist protest to the patriarchy. I can send you the pieces to the puzzle if you'd like

i fucking love watching these types implode whenever their low quality pathos is challenged and they decide to not retreat after dropping 'racist'.

It's pretty stupid. However, I did enjoy talking to the black person in the previous comments. He makes a rather good Civic Nationalist argument and talking with him has been a pleasure, even though he said I sound like a SJW lol

>It has to do with being faithful to the story
Some creative liberties are allowed. It wouldn't detract significantly from the story. You'd only miss out on superficial details. Inb4 "Geralt thinks one character looks similar to another character." Is that really a huge plot point though? They could just as easily exclude this detail. Or they could simply alter what links these two characters in Geralt's mind. It doesn't strictly need to be their appearances.

>It's like making Goerge Washington black, or Martin Luther King white
Those are historical figures. That's different.

>The issue is they are putting blacks and Indians in an area where they weren't
So? Again, it's not a history. It's just a fantasy world. It's malleable. You're just finding different ways to reiterate an empty notion. That what was, must continue to be, for the sake of itself.

>I believe it should've just been a matter of who wanted to take it I believe everyone should have an opportunity to learn about their ancestors culture
That's what libraries are for. You know what life was like for me in middle school? Me, the black kid, my friend an actual polish kid. He was very proud to be one, and had a long hard to spell last name, that he insisted I memorize.(Not going to type it here for privacy sake) My other friend, a white kid of uncertain descent. And lastly my other friend, who was the only Jew in our school, and took every jew holiday off he could.

The four of us together called ourselves the fantastic four, after pokemon, because we were a bunch of nerds. We would talk about the shows we watched on Toonami.(dragon ball z, sailor moon and such), and my Polish friend was excited to show me the Chrono Trigger song he learned on guitar. I briefly dated the Indian chick. These are just examples of how mixed my culture is. THAT'S my culture. A shared one.

But these creative liberties only destroy the story, they can do it but it ruins the story.

The historical figure aren't different, however. They are all ultimately there to tell a story. The people in these books where created to tell a story, and if you're going to tell a story it needs to be done that way. Otherwise we might as well change the race of everyone because ultimately the actors will do the story the best they can. If we run with it, it'll ultimately lead to some REALLY bad calls. You can see a more recent example with Avatar the Last Airbender's live action movie

Fantasy is generally a European thing (in this context). So a European story needs to be done by European people, ESPESIALLY when the people are written in to be European people.

But, everyone should have the opportunity if numbers allow. Personally I think public schools are a joke, and I'm sure you've seen the issues as well. There should be the ability to learn your people's history if there's enough people(there isn't a point to pay a teacher to teach one person). I had a similar friend, he was half Polish half irish Half black and half Asian. his last name was Polish, and oh my gosh it was impossible to spell. I was also friends with some rather diverse people, one was a disgusting anglo who LARPed as a communist Russian. He was such a faggot, old days. Then there was me, the Wehraboo. Blonde hair, blue eyes, freakishly tall for my age, and skinny. I also had an Asian love interest that just recently ended (truth be known I'm still not over her, tis a sad story of what happened to be honest). However, my now exs culture was never mine, it was her and I just enjoyed it. You just had an American Weeabo experience, which is an American spinoff of Japanese subulture

>Fantasy is generally a European thing
Africans have fantasies, like indoor plumbing and written language.

Dude lol, I'm using that now

>Change is bad, because change is bad, because change is bad.
This is what your argument sounds like to me.

>You can see a more recent example with Avatar the Last Airbender's live action movie
Avatar was bad because of poor writing and acting. NOT because the characters didn't fit the race. And btw, Where would they find actors to play the races in Avatar? Aren't the water benders eskimo or some shit? You're going to find eskimo actors?

Also, would you say that all the characters in the Witcher need to be played by people of matching ethnicity? Do we know the ethnic background of Henry Cavill? Cavill doesn't sound like a Polish name.

>Personally I think public schools are a joke, and I'm sure you've seen the issues as well
The only problem I had with public school, is that they didn't teach us life skills, beyond how to cook an omelette in home economics. Why don't we learn about banking and taxes in school? Why aren't schools more aggressive about getting kids to work over the summer?

>You just had an American Weeabo experience
No I didn't. I also loved western cartoons. I would catch everything on cartoon network. I loved the Simpsons, Seinfeld, Friends, MTV, etc. But that's getting beside the point. I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make at this point. But perhaps it's something like: No matter how much you insist African culture is mine, I fantasize about swords and castles. Chrono Trigger was hugely influential to me. And it's just a blend of swords, castles and the like.

Also, I neglected to address what you said before about me being new. That's fucking laughable. I've been here since '06. You think I'm afraid of slurs? I really don't give a fuck. In fact, the only reason I avoid using racial slurs myself, is that it outs the tryhards who claim I'm too soft. Because only a tryhard would care that I'm not using Yea Forums approved slurs.