Rise of Skywalker leak

Holy Shit Guys! Time Travel is 100% confirmed. Test screening confirms it. That is Vader.

Attached: IMG_20190730_113502.jpg (1899x1405, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU
instagram.com/hotgeorgelucas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your franchise is so fucked you have to bring back not one but TWO of your villains and also need to "leak" it so people can even start to giving a single fuck

this is honestly sad, how long until SW as a whole dies?

even if it's really vader, there's this thing called visions in the star wars universe, remember?

This could be just a vision.

>Capeshit tier time travel
Imagine having that lazy written script

>being an adult in 2019
>caring about Star Wars, a series that hasn't been good since the early 80s

this is literally a clip from a 2 year old youtube video you dummys

fake

>and then rey travelled back in time and kicked vader's ass

Dude star wars!
*opens mouth*
Yass

screams vision
most likely she will see herself in the helmet like luke did in the cave. memba that? memba??

star wars 1-3 were pretty okay but i was a kid so it was still okay to like star wars

Most likely they'll miss the point of the vision and she'll fuck vader up when Luke couldn't

Luke cut off his head and revealed he was Vader all along.

I would have sex with Rey so that's cool

Who cares.
Parading scarecrow of Vader like they did with Luke will sink this even lower.

link?

Ya cant unfuck star wars.

Hi Kennedy!

I really hope that they have this happen just so even more people can see that Rey is just written as badly as possible.
What purpose would there be to have Rey and Vader fight? What purpose would there be to have Vader lose to Rey?

But with time travel, wouldnt the fuck be so huge that could unfuck it?

No reason since 2014. Just buy the vader toaster already.

But Luke did fuck up Vader, both in the vision and in the fight in ROTJ. The difference is that Luke knew killing Vader would win the battle but lose the war for his father's soul. Rey couldn't hold a candle to that depth if she tried.

Exactly.
But having them go THIS far out of the way for Rey to fight Vader is going to turn off a lot of people. Theres literally no reason for them to go back in time just to fight a villain who died 30+ years ago. It's just them saying "you know what, we dislike Luke so much that we're going to take away his shining moment is give that to Rey too"

This.

Rey did what Luke did and therefore she is awesome. Literally did. I hope that paycheck is grand, Mr. Mcdiarmid.

>my opinion is more important because I greentexted it

Unaware American detected

Even JJ isn’t THAT stupid to do something that dumb.

>being an adult in 2019
>being offended by green font color
I have no words

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW DARTH VAAAADER

>hasn't played Jedi Knight or KOTOR games
>didn't read the Dark Horse comics or novels
>didn't watch Clone Wars (both series)

I L I T E R A L L Y don't care what happens n this shitshow as long as Kylo gets his dick wet and has a decent ending.

Attached: 1513647849350.gif (500x285, 2.32M)

did you see TFA? did you see the death star 3.0 shoot a LASER across the galaxy and suddenly split into three and everyone looked up and saw it across the galaxy?

Attached: 1496444796301.jpg (1521x1374, 545K)

Vader wasnt jewish back in the day but now that disney owns it they have to send rey to circumcise him

He has no dick thou.

>btfo of Luke
>btfo of Vader
>btfo of Palpatine
>btfo of Kylo
btfo of incels, there’s literally nothing she can’t do.

Time travel is canon via cartoon who are canon since we saw Darth Maul in Solo

Sith timegate/other dimension portals or whatever are canon via the recent vader comic line

Sequel timeline is fucked beyond repair so not using any of this shit in order to fix it would be surprising

She has force dick power though

They will never let that happen, children literally have rey as their role model

Attached: 1564503918402.jpg (1747x873, 1.11M)

That took years of training. Rey had a minute of training and then Luke wen "fuck it you don't need training!" And some people claim Rey isn't am ary sue lol

Is this a real leak? Not hearing anything about it from other sources

>children literally have rey as their role model
no they fucking dont everyone dislikes rey. the park meme is literally jperverts just lusting over her

i think the rey part is from the ep9 trailer and the vader still is from rogue

Why didn’t they just build a space gun that could cause a star to go nova resulting in a deadly blast of gamma radiation that could wipe out life on multiple planets? Does the planet itself have to explode for movie goers to view the super weapon as a threat?

Rey hasn't seen a dick before.

This is fake but that's okay.

At this point making a supposed "leak" look like it was shot with a 2008 sony ericsson phone is just pathetic.

Can you meet them at the park?

Kansas > Park > Mini > Pure > Xenomorph. Irrefutable.

and that is a shot of rey from the trailer.

Kylo is the only one people actually like.

haha imagine an army of reys all giving you a huge haha like you’re trapped in a sea of reys

Remember that time Luke Skywalker went inside a magic time-travel tree and it was revealed that he, himself, was Darth Vader?

Man, time-travel is so stupid.

how the fuck was that time travel?

this gets me every time. they worked so hard on minorities and women into every scene and the only memorable character is the white dude.

How the fuck is Rey seeing Darth Vader?

Yay another time traveling story just like my favorite movie Endgame. I hope Ep IX will be as epic as EG

its a fake still

wut? he went into a cave thick with dark side power and saw himself or what he could be within vader. it was a premonition, not time travel

And the one white dude has autism and shot up the jedi academy

>Same shot from the trailer with a different background.

Time travel was already confirmed with Luke's lightsaber. You remember when it basically blew up/split in half in The Last Jedi?

Lol what do girls feel like?

It's fuckng hilarious. No one gives a shit about the forced trio.

Attached: an2.png (1096x777, 585K)

it has a band holding it together. look closer

couldn't happen with Rey on watch. she would subdue him.

no real confirmation on that outside of a boomer who tried to kill him for not supporting israel

Regardless.

Even if I concede that the image is fake; Would Rey coming face-t-face with Darth Vader be proof time-travel? Like, at face-value. Would seeing Rey standing twenty feet from Darth Vader immediately make you think "TIME TRAVEL!"?

Could easily be a vision or just Kylo Ren in a new costume.

Attached: 1563994283249.jpg (708x716, 105K)

first of all i dont give a fuck because nothing in nu lore makes sense. second she already got vision just from touching a light saber so what the fuck do i know maybe she gets high again after visiting the old death star

Same, he is an only character I care about.
They kill him? goodbye forever nu wars

haha maybe they feel warm and comfy

maybe if the writers actually wrote female characters that audiences could relate to or would allow them to be vulnerable so we could connect with them they wouldnt have this problem. Kylo is a nutjob, but his weakness and problems make him human and allow us to connect. We've all been pissed off and failed and want to be better but fuck up. They won't allow stronk womyn to have flaws so they are just aliens with no emotion.

Do people actually fall for these? Really, what phone camera in 2019 takes pictures this bad?

God she was such a fucking dreadful character, plus she took away what could have been a decent moment for Finn.
Imagine creating a character that actively ruins other characters too.

Finn is a shit character to begin with. Should have just been Poe

I support the use of time travel if they use it to completely erase this entire Disney-Wars trilogy

lol! I wonder if i'll get to experience that one day haha

Attached: 214362.jpg (1080x1080, 951K)

I have to laugh every time someone brings "sequel trio" like, it's doesn't even exist and no one cares, except of the fags who are waiting for them to FINALLY interact in TROS

haha whoa are we allowed to post pics like that on here? haha cool

SW is so fucked up that people are giddy to get the shitfest started, even with a shopped shitter like this.

Poe should have died in TFA as it was in the script but Oscar begged JJ not to kill him off...

>decent moment for Finn.
Nothing could have saved his character, he was ruined in TFA
>I can't shoot enemy villagers
>shoots troops he was raised with while screaming wooh

I bet Boyega wishes they would have just let Finn sacrifice himself kek. Would have been the only semi-relevant moment for the character.

Attached: Birthing hips.jpg (493x863, 15K)

rofl, do you think rey will hug you at disney park if you're an adult lol just wondering haha

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

>Oscar begged JJ not to kill him off
Why? He's too good for this shitshow anyway.

It was a good decision at the time, Poe was the only likeable character. But than they fucked him up twice in TLJ.

Wait, where is this from??

He was not even a character, he disappears and reappears to blow up things. TLJ gave him a character shitty one but one at least.

If there's actual time travel in the movie, a good many SW nerds will call it quits with the franchise.

>This could be just a vision.
Yeah, and Luke's lightsaber in her hand is also a vision, you dumb fuck

The after credits screen dawg.

Good money?

scene* fuck

From my dreams

>many SW nerds will call it quits with the franchise.
I hope they will do the same with their lives

>vader again
OH NO NO NO NO NO the desperation is real

Attached: 1550269390840.jpg (609x645, 201K)

if they didn't with TFA and TLJ they won't

George was actually pretty okay-looking back in the day.
You kind of forget with the double chin situation.

Attached: 1500198834239.jpg (838x1248, 155K)

>Even JJ isn’t THAT stupid to do something that dumb.
>the dude that fucked Star Wars for ever is not that stupid
if you are capable of tanking Star Wars then yeah you have to be the biggest retard in the globe

My daughter has dressed a Rey the last two halloweens. So you know, whatever man.

The real reason why JJ extended Poe's role was, that he noticed Boyega just doesn't work as a hero.
He probably watched dailies and noticed, how Isaac was more charismatic and likable, where as Boyege just kinda was there.

why is hapa named kansas here?

Your hand is not your child.

What do you think about young Lucas?

Attached: Y2IlSMu.jpg (736x500, 64K)

Park Rey outmatch any other Rey

>there are after credits scenes in SW now
Fucking DisneyMarvelCorp

Miss Kansas.

Why are you so dumb?

Attached: 1551309765259.jpg (655x430, 17K)

The kids all love rey at the park.

Attached: reyhug.jpg (1080x1165, 430K)

C H A D
H
A
D

Attached: 1465947672522.jpg (659x659, 99K)

For me it's pure Rey. Others are way too sluty.

Please go back to plebbit. Your fellow Bernie bros there LOVE Disney SJWars.

Kids are dumb
They even love and hug patricidal nazi crylo ron

>computer games
>comics
>cartoons
Fuck sake lad. Isn't it time to grow up?

LOOK IT'S SKEWED AND BAD QUALITY, MUST BE REAL!

Park Rey looks gorgeous, who is she?

This. They're hugging Kylo left and right too.

>bringing back the emperor and Vader so Rey can beat them
YAASSSSSSSSSSSS

It's disgusting that you dress your little daughter as your sexual fixation. GET HELP

she's the only character in the land that isn't some beastly alien

What about that personal black woman spy of Leia?

Beating and elderly hermit Luke (by cheating) wasn’t enough.

Will she beat me up with her staff

have sex

I want to see Rey give that loli cunnilingus

White Men are Cancelled incel

Maul never died, see clone wars cartoon

>and then forward in time and killed hitler

So is Star Wars. Congratulations.

have sex, incel

kys retard

>130 replies
Come on guys.

Attached: 0971728D-8FBD-4FCF-9129-E9A52DA918DE.jpg (4000x1666, 252K)

hehe

>J.J is a lazy jew that reuse the same pic
wow you really showed us

It's just another Rey

Attached: kansasrey.webm (640x640, 1.93M)

how many times do you think she's fucked while wearing that outfit?

Which is your Rey-fu
Mini? Park? Kansas? or Pure?
Kansas for me
So pretty
Want to make her purr
Like running my hand slowly through Chewie fur
Put my arm around K-Rey at Galaxy's Edge
Using the Force she's making me edge
Tell her to whisper in my ear
Quickly turn to kiss her
She says, no, user kiss me down there

>Implying she'd fuck SW nerds

Kansas Rey is best

She's Big Sis Rey who play games with you and take care of you. she would never hurt you!

Attached: bigsisrey2.webm (640x900, 2.78M)

it's not like star wars ever bothered with showing the creation of lightsabers.
Luke also lost his in Empire and made a new one between the movies.

really got that rebel look down well

>Luke's lightsaber
Sweetie, it's called "Rey's Lightsaber™"

>even if it's really vader, there's this thing called visions in the star wars universe, remember?
Only nu-wars made these stupid visions being flashbacks of events the protagonist have never witnessed or heard of. It's a completely retarded way to justify footage inserted in the trailers when they don't actually belong in the movie

kek you can even see the desert reflection on the lightsaber
NOOB

These people eat that shit up.

based and kansas pilled

Attached: krey.webm (569x800, 2.57M)

How much do these park employees get paid?

Nobody has her as their role model, nobody gives a flying fuck about her.

Is he going to throw the lightsaber over his shoulder too?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa

Incredibly based.

>"I mean I've never put stuff up my ass."
as she then looks around pondering it, her sudden smile indicating she just might be open to the experience.

Welp, this confirms that Jew Jew Abrams is creatively bankrupt.

Get ready for another two hour rehash of fan service.

No.

user.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190730_122450746.jpg (1920x2400, 1.46M)

Yes.

>shits fucked
>QUICK DRAG VADER OUT!
every time. This is going to be a lovely shitshow.

>considers staff
>eyeflick briefly comparing staff width to butthole width
>looks back at staff again

The lighting on this makes no sense, obvious shop. Why is she lit exactly how she was in the trailer in the desert but the sun is facing the other way? Not to mention it’s just the exact shot from the trailer with the background swapped.

>grandfather, I made my helmet look like a dickhead just like yours

Attached: 4L_EElaD1sA.jpg (1200x788, 84K)

okay, I'm sold, park rey looks best in single pictures but Kansas Rey in motion is the cutest thing I've ever seen
And she's great with kids too

The Emperor survived the fall down the shaft and is too powerful for any living Jedi to defeat. Rey is going to go back in time to try to defeat the Emperor in the past, but she gets intercepted by Vader and dies to him. He won't realize directly that she's from the future. He'll think she's just some Jedi that survived and is hunting him first and foremost. But he'll also somehow sense Luke from the future which will eventually lead to him realizing that he and his Emperor must be doomed since Luke is alive in the future. Rey with her dying breath will whisper something to Vader though. The future will change with the Emperor not surviving, because as a scene will show Vader no longer throws the Emperor down the shaft, but instead grabs Luke's lightsaber and tries to decapitate Palpatine. He's blasted by lightning, but overcomes it and kills Palpatine. He still dies like usual, but the Emperor is defeated. The time loop is also sealed since the Emperor being killed that way means Rey never has to go back in time in the first place and therefore is now alive and well in the future. The change in the timeline does cause Leia and Han to die though defeating Snoke who is significantly weaker without the Emperor backing him. Leia knows this will occur when she says goodbye to Rey before Rey goes back in time. She approves of this though because she knows it will also save Kylo in addition to making the future a better place. Rey shows up to Luke's school where Kylo is alive and training diligently under Luke, inspired by the bravery his parents showed. Rey smiles at Kylo and he smiles back as Luke looks on.

tl;dr

fpbp
they never move away from the vader era, just always wanting to play it safe. Disney fags are something

You're a faggot who is going to die of AIDS. It's much more interesting when you understand the context though.

It's been dead for years. Fuck Disney, fuck Abrams, fuck Retard Johnson, amd most of all, fuck Kathleen Kennedy for putting Star Wars in the hands of choke artists and hacks.

tl;dr

If park Rey played in movie intead current Rey I would consider going to cinema.

agreed, the disillusion of the hero archetype has been a marxist agenda since the fall of the soviet union after they infiltrated our education system

rip good epics put on screen

no one cares about star wars anymore

You sound sad

I'm sure that she decapitates Vader. Even if it's only a vision.

A good many already have. I'm one of them.

It's Vader bro, Vader keeps being cool. He will always be cool.

It's fucking Darth Vader.

Attached: 1555267270178.png (434x524, 244K)

You are posting here so you are not a free elf
Get a sock and leave star wars in your childhood
I believe in you! You can dewit!

Because she doesn't look hapa at all. It's convinced me that you asian fetishists are so pathetic and beta, you want to see chinks even when there are none.

Someone post the webm of park rey to compare

>then backwards in time again to free the slaves.

>let some retard completely fuck the storyline with the only villains left being some braindead ginger jobber and a darksider that's not even a Sith or something that was already beaten by an untrained girl in the first movie
>have to pull timetravel out of your ass to bring back old villains to make the story even remotely interesting
What the fuck happened

Attractive women should be beaten and killed.

I literally hate them.

What happened it's easy: bad writers.

>thinking The Last Jedi was bad

How plebeian can you possibly be? TLJ was pure kino, all the way through.

Picture related, more kino.

Attached: TimeEnoughAtLast.jpg (616x465, 43K)

>making kids dream come true everyday while making minimum wage and dealing with rude incels
>happens to be attractive
>Gid she’s so annoying!!!
What did he mean by this?

>yfw you realize time travel is real and they're using this movie to bring back Carrie Fisher.

Attached: hankhill.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Does anyone else keep forgetting that this movie is coming out later this year?

Attached: jt.jpg (480x360, 21K)

2 3 1 4

Can you lads imagine the online shitstorm if Rey beats Vader? I can hardly wait

So Rich and Mike were right? Spooky.

Oh, I member

Attached: member berries.png (512x512, 68K)

>bring back Darth Vader
good move, I'm gonna go see it

It's even better than that - she beats Palpatine who has taken over a fresh new body
Kylo helps

There’s a pretty obvious difference that you’re ignoring

That scene from the trailer won't be in the movie. It's some fake shit to build hype. JJ does this all the time.

and then kills kylo too LOL

it will be there and she will slice up kylo ren in that scene

Yep, because Palpatine tries to jump into his body and he's like
>No Rey you have to kill me to stop palpatine and save the world hurry aaagh I can't stop him for long

it's going to be so weak

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH THAT'S NO LONGER LUKE'S LIGHTSABER HONEY

>"That lightsaber was Luke's. And his father's before him. And now it calls to you."
>―Maz Kanata, to Rey

HAHAHAHA

Attached: rey-lightsaber-rise-of-skywalker.jpg (1400x700, 376K)

Anyway, this is a fake look Just some fan art doing the old "IF I PUT EVERYTHING OUT OF FOCUS PEOPLE WILL THINK IT'S LEGIT" trick

People falling for this are dumber than the people making these movies.

reminder that the last interaction Luke and Rey had was her beating him up, threatening him with a lightsaber, and stealing the only working ship on the planet leaving him stranded to die
and she stole his books without permission too

Obviously fake and gay

They don't do public test screenings of Star Wars movies ffs

They really can't help themselves, can they?
I wonder if Mike hates being right so often

>and she stole his books without permission too
THE SECRET JEDI TEXTS????????

Attached: luke d.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU

don't worry page turners they were not

It will be dead when D&D finish their terrible new trilogy

Actually he stole that concept from a dude on this board whom talked about Sidious using the world between worlds and pulling armies from them.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190726_153030241~2.jpg (1920x664, 234K)

>through the force, things you will see. Other places, the future, the past; old friends, long gone.

Reminder again.

This was changed for the teaser to not give away more locations than necessary.

Attached: Rey-Finn-kissing-sand-dune.jpg (960x640, 42K)

He knocked her up and left later
True fincelic nigger

one day (in years to come) they'll just declare everythign non-canon except the OT and start making prequles and sequels again.

This page was pretty interesting

Attached: Secret Jedi Texts 2.jpg (600x754, 101K)

thats kylo ren with a new bowl cut, not vader

>park rey

Attached: nut6.gif (420x420, 3.44M)

either kylo wearing the vader helmet or another one of rey's visions, I would bet my house on this if I owned one.

>StAr WaRs Is DeAd
217 replies on shitty photoshop

>ray park

Attached: maulpark.png (700x878, 201K)

Based retard

>guy is the bigger spoon
KEK!

nah, everything that happened would still have happened, just in some alternate timeline. the only way to unfuck star wars would be to declare all of the new trilogy a weird nightmare.

Mace Windu's son and Anakin's mom. It all makes sense.

Soon

Attached: xwingrey.jpg (1077x1044, 642K)

is she really a hapa

this gives me great hope

Who took the photo?

What a loser haha!

Attached: Rey vs TIE.webm (640x334, 760K)

a new hope?

>he says this on Yea Forums

Attached: 37.gif (320x213, 838K)

>how long until SW as a whole dies?
When a Han Solo movie makes half of a Suicide Squa- Oh

LITERALLY a screenshot from the teaser

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-23-23-44-919_com.google.android.youtube.png (2248x1080, 674K)

kek

It's not time travel. Disney will bait&switch it into Rey fighting Vader in Kylo's head or something.
You are dealing with next level shills here.

hahahah no. He's a white male.

I miss pic related

Attached: ejsuQrnhvWpGF7K_8e3gkT-MDZmUD-jWKLXG6dqoKBM.jpg (548x767, 48K)

She's not real.

>this confirms that Jew Jew Abrams is creatively bankrupt.
His entire oeuvre didn't tip you off? How much did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you?

based first post user already crashed this thread. fuck star wars and fuck disney.

Literally already mentioned and with better images, you stupid, retarded slowpoke

Paid?

She's miss kansas 2019

screenshot this

Rey is Anakin's sister
Rey is Anakin's sister
Rey is Anakin's sister
Rey is Anakin's sister

Fpbp

R.I.P. Nu-Star Wars

>screenshot.google.android.youtube
>doesn’t even know how to take a proper screenshot

They get paid 20 and hour BUT they work 1 hour and get 1 hour break and the break is not paid time off lol. They’re literally like Rey, working for scraps. Very realistic

How do you figure that since shammy or whatever her name was fucking died

So Rey fucks her grand-nephew?

10 an hour isn’t too bad for a summertime job

Don’t miss him for too long. The mouse is going to completely ruin him (or her, if they decide to change it) when they start their Old republic movie

Haha you faggots, you really make me laugh

you're the reason the franchise sucks and you're the reason they try to make it like marvel. you're the reason they will try to recast luke. "gotta have vader bro" fuck you pleb

This is a quality post

Doesn't Miss Kansas gave better opportunities?

based

Maybe she just loves interacting with children and making them smile
I’m sure this is just a temporary gig for most of the actors, between semesters or whatever

Probably this. She doesn’t look desperate like Minimum wage Rey does

No they reshot a lot of it. Odin was a bum with amnesia living in NY and I think this is after Hela kills him

>being an adult in 2019
>watching anime

I'm in love, lads.

Weeb detected

Hi Kathleen

>being an adult in 2019
>being an unironic tripfag

>time travel tree

Based retard

What do you mean by Kansas Rey? Is she the one in Disney World or Land?

I think he was being sarcastic and saying it’s a vision and the responses are the retards.

oh...

Maybe the real Darth Vader is the friends we met along the way.

But user, we don’t get to bring friends...

>unironic
It's a /biz/ meme. Forgot to delete it.
buy $bynd fag

Ironic she seems so innocent and is so great playing with kids but is likely the biggest whore of all the reys

Same.

Rest assured Reylo is 100% happening and Kylo will live. Everyone else can stay mad and delusional if the don't like it.

No, they fucking don't. No one gives a fuck about Rey. Kylo is the one people and children love.

They even paired Rey's doll with Kylo to get people to buy it.

Attached: 1513647076954.png (450x594, 512K)

This. The only people who care about Rey are shit taste having desperate waifufags who are so fucking desperate for a waifu they would even fantasize about a 3/10. Most waifufags won't even touch her with a 10 foot pole.

And even those desperate Reyshitter waifufags will happily drop her to be creepy about a random park actress. Rey is so fucking garbage. They shit the bed hard.

Yes you can. Just make a movie based on what an user wrote about palpatine reinstaling the empire. I dont have it here, but that was definitelly kino.

>doll line for little girls
>every other SW female has a pet or something to go with her
>pair Rey with Kylo, since that's who people really like instead

kek

>still no Kylo/Reylo FoD episode

False advertising, but they got us good. Fucking Disney better deliver in IX to make up for this.

D&D trilogy will be DOA. Like Zombie Simpson’s, Starwars will lurch forward endlessly like an undead corpse, collecting rent in perpetuity. D&D will be praised for bringing a “fresh take” to the series. There will no doubt be primarily brown, yellow and black heroes with most being queer or some other non-binary name tag these miserable fucks base their whole personality on. And it will be a good thing. And they’ll tell you why it will be a good thing. And enough people will agree it’s a good enough thing to pay $20 for IMAX 3D viewing.

>tfw no cute gf who is good with kids and plays dress up all the time
I don't think I'm gonna make it lads.

Attached: 1563492901476.jpg (512x512, 17K)

Kylo is a very sympathetic empowering character, especially if he finally overcomes his demons. Rey is not. She's perfect and her journey is discovering just how perfect she is.

Nice autism. Yeah a school shooter with daddy issues is so sympathetic.

Poe in not popular and just as garbage as Finn and Rey, keep fucking dreaming Poeshitters. Your ugly manlet fave should have died with Finn in TFA.

One of the worst decisions, among others. JJ is an unprofessional hack.

Kylo Ren be lookin like.

Attached: m18zzt29tng01.jpg (360x360, 23K)

park rey made eye contact with me, AMA

Attached: 1564493294232.webm (640x1136, 2.49M)

Was he effay?

I was wrong, you’re not a tripfag, you’re a based /biz/ poster

I will literally stop shipping Reylo if she kills Kylo. It's a huge dealbreaker for me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I CJANT TAKE IT ANYMORE BROOOOOOOOS

Attached: 55389AED-9EFE-4D1E-B705-D7FB5E298C8C.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

Did you like how SW twitter account friendzoned Finn again today?

And how recently when they posted a Kylo pick, thousands of women flocked to fangirl over him?

Must make you mad, you ugly cuck.

>autism

Says the guy who apparently can't separate fiction from reality. Do you even read books? Or read at all? You sound like a fucking brainlet.

Star wars for me died when EA released the absolute abomination of Star Wars Battlefront 2015.

instagram.com/hotgeorgelucas/

He'll get it but only after Rey rewrites time so he never gave into the dark side and he's still goody two-shoes Ben, and it'll only be via implication that the two might hit it off now he's nice.

You realize it's a fictional story, right? Does your brain not work right or something?

Kylo struggles a lot and shows a lot of vulnerability and has a lot of good traits, so it is no surprise he's sympathetic and well-liked. His struggle and dedication is admirable and empowering. Not that you would know anything about struggle, or dedication, because you're a cucked soiboi incel who cries on twitter all day about fictional space fairytales because you're mad girls want to fuck the hot guy and not your ugly self-insert.

I remember watching The Force Awakens and crying of how destroyed the mythology was. Rey and the rest of it was so bad I literally cried. I was depressed for a long time. Then all the force is female shit that followed kinda helped me to get over Star Wars. The Last Jedi I didn't even bother to pirate. After the disappointing Force Awakens I was to injured to care. I literally enjoyed the one about the blind monk. I pirated that one. Didn't pirate So.y.lo or The Last Jedi. I don't care about Star Wars at all. I had collectables. I had membership. I had books and comics and was an avid collector for nearly three decades. I'm done with Star Wars. I just want Disney Execs to die in agony. That's all I'm waiting on.

Your waifu is ugly and boring. No one likes her except Kylo and he's going to fuck her and impregnate her and you're going to have to watch. Stay mad and cucked.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (720x888, 81K)

>Kylo Ren be looking fine as fuck as always

I know.

>be 6yo me
>have a teacher like her and gets lots of hugs every day
>one day have her taking you to the bathroom to hold your lil benis so you dont piss the toilet seat
>mfw i still fap to that 25 years later
>mfw shes 45ish and still fuckable

Should i go for it, user? Should i ask her out?

>ywn get to play theme park games with rey cuz you're a grownup
feels legit bad man

Attached: kansasrey32.webm (640x640, 2.98M)

>the two might hit it off now he's nice

They already hit it off and had metaphorical sex, did you even watch the movies?

Attached: 1519522283007.jpg (800x1067, 129K)

Has she undergone menopause? If yes, no. If no, yes.

Soon I hope.

>one day have her taking you to the bathroom to hold your lil benis so you dont piss the toilet seat
Umm pretty sure she's a pedo user. Don't think you have a change now

Why in fucks name would they time travel? You think they're just gonna spit Rey out in the past to totally fuck up the timeline of the original movies?

Member Vader
Buy your Vader - Rise of the Skywalker edition funko pop now for only 29.99

This is becoming a meme. Ever heard of damage control? Im pretty convinced these photos are set up.

>SW twitter account friendzoned Finn again today
Literally lol'd. They must have done it on purpose.

A++ account, thanks

Attached: WATCH IT JEDI.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Will Mike Stoklasa and the rest of RLM still refuse to call her a Mary Sue?

Fucking magic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based reylo autist. Love your daily rants and takedowns. Keep it up!

Attached: 1312144527671.gif (500x243, 472K)

He has Skywalker blood.
Therefore he is not allowed to live by administration of Kathleen Kennedy.

At most, he will be redeemed and sacrifice himself. But Kathleen has made it clear she wants the Skywalker bloodline wiped (sans Leia).

Especially after a few days ago all of the fangirl Kylo comments. They are well-aware of the Kylo thirst.

Attached: pabloshowers.png (606x287, 29K)

I will be done with Disney SW if that happens and I know I'm not the only one. Thrt better get real busy with the reshoots.

Attached: Rian Johnson.jpg (842x632, 121K)

Fucking kek.

Attached: 1563396316530.png (3228x3072, 1.62M)

Look deep within yourself, you know it to be true (sadly).

>too beta to interact with an actress that is paid to interact with you

KK is a Kylofag, though. She even gushed about how Leia's superman movie in TLJ was about a mother wanting to save her child and that's exactly how it was written in the original script. Leia being empowered by the idea of not giving up on Kylo.

Leia and Rey love Ben. Therefore, they are getting what they want and he's coming back to fuck Rey and give Leia some grandkids.

Yeah I'm very scared.

Attached: anakin.jpg (736x414, 23K)