Fix this

Fix this

Attached: Bankposting.jpg (2500x2500, 430K)

1. Dunnhier
2. Yuan Yafrenzaded
3. Keela Busdriva
4. Merkin Withdrawalere
5. Somedian Similar

what about Debrenz Ovdeorganization?

Attached: darkk.jpg (1128x422, 23K)

These are some really strange names, are we sure they're not codenames or something? What country are these guys from?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO'S BANK YOU'RE STEALING FROM?

>YOU AND YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE DEAD
What did he mean by this?

Actually it's
You, and you, are friends.. are dead!

I prefer the judge. His honour Eim Nahdun

Jokers real name is Ewan
>EWAN YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD
Don't know how Oute found out though

>Steeling "DeCount" Fromme
That was obviously "stealing the account from". His name was actually Ewan. Here's another quote aimed at the Joker:
>Ewan, your friends are dead!
This adds a very dark tone to the scene. The Joker, an enigma of a man, seems to have crossed paths in the past with Oute, as Oute knows his real name is Ewan. There may be a double meaning to this line, saying that not only are his heist partners dead, but his true friends in the past are dead, possibly even killed by Oute, and is the reason why the Joker became the way he is. Perhaps "friends" is even a euphemism for "family", and the Joker losing his wife and children drove him to madness. Ewan the Joker, however, is so dead inside that he is completely unfazed by this encounter with Oute, and perhaps even planned this heist to finish off Oute once and for all.

Attached: 1529312343360.jpg (1050x1350, 449K)

>Wera Dhey!
Why he suddenly called the Joker like that?

Attached: 3463757275.jpg (584x199, 22K)

This is retarded. His name is Ewan Euphrainz.

>You're Aybegai!
>Phorryu!
An absolutely kino moment here. CIA, the weathered and experienced agent that he is, is the only one in the movie who knows Bane by his original name. Aybegai "Bane" Phorryu, however, feels in charge, and finishes his full name for dramatic effect.

Attached: abigguy.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!

>Wera
It's Vera, a slavic female name.
Joker is F2M transsexual, Nolan was ahead of his time.

This meme is fucking autistic

>what's the difference between me and you?
>I'm not Warren Kokypads

>what's you're name
>Brian

It turns out Joker knew Warren Kokypads more than Batman after he broke him down

What about Buzz Dreiberg?

Attached: 1530090801056 (1).png (1139x638, 639K)

>Joker's first on-screen kill is a Jew
Always found that a bit jarring, why would you have your villain do something heroic?

>Atlee Syucantalk!
How did he know his name bros?

Attached: 64352659-AD04-4164-8B46-5503A7A5A338.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

The flight plan I just filed with the Aegean Sea lists Smee, Maimen, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu, Ferstuan Tutok, Getstu Staion, Maier Kraft, Whupaid Yu Tugrab, Doctor Pavel, Hedidin Flai ,Sogud Huans, Totrai Neckst, Telmi Abaut Bein, Vaidas Hiwer D'mesk, Lada Loial T., Fora Haiard Gann-
(Bane interrupts)
Orpher Haps, Hees Van Dering, Wai Soman, Wood Schut, Amann B. Fore, Trov Inghym, Audava Plain.
(CIA continues)
Atlist U. Cantack, Hu Ariou.
(Bane)
Idasant Mather, Hu Viar, Vat Mathers, Isaur Plen, Noan Kerred, Whu I. Vas, Anteel Ai, Puttan Damask.
(CIA)
Iffai Pul Datov, Will U. Dai.
(Bane)
Itwood B., X. Trimley, Pei Nful
(CIA)
Yor Abig ghuy
(Bane)
Foryu (Bane makes a small pause here since he can't remember his last name) Daktor Pavel, Refyu Zed, Aur Ofer, Infa Vor Ovyors, Weei Yar, Tufain d'Aut, Vathi Tould U.
(Dr. Pavel)
Nathing, Issed Nathing.
(CIA)
Wel Kong, Rachu Leishons, Yu Gatt, Yorself Cot, Uats Denext, Stepov Yor, Masterplan.
(Bane)
Kra Shing, Di Splane, Vid Nossur Viverse.

>my father was Adrian Kerr and a fiend
Why would he say this and reveal his identity as Joe Kerr?

Attached: joekerr.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

It was absolutely incredible for Nolan to show Batman referring to the Joker as his pre-transition female birth name. It symbolized how the supposed hero of the story was so driven to anger by the Joker that he would do something so low like screaming his birth name at him in an attempt to provoke him.

it's not Ewan. It's Juan.
he mispronounced it

Okay, now this is epic

do you guys remember the lines or are you just skipping to parts in the movie or if none of this oc