RedLetterMedia

Can we behave and have a hack fraud thread again? I need somewhere to unload rare Jays.

Starring Mike "insert racist meme here" Stoklasa, Rich "sex weirdo" Evans, Jerry "not gay if it's in a 3 way Jay" Bauman, Jack "AIDSMoby" Packard, Josh "please somebody call me The Wizard" Davis, Colin "actually talented Canadian" Cunningham, Jim "also not a hack" Maxwell, Macaulay "Macaulay Culkin" Culkin, and Jessi "I stopped sucking Mikes cock and haven't been seen since" Nakles.

Attached: halfinthebag.jpg (500x265, 84K)

>rlm
>hacks
huh?

Attached: 1563366344520.webm (302x356, 82K)

Got some juicy Shaq meat if anyone wants it? The Magic Johnson steak is a little bit bloody but probably still good.

>knows RLM
>Doesn't call them hack frauds
huh?

Attached: 1378502064749.jpg (658x557, 54K)

i'll behave, but the other anons always had a point. they changed and some of their opinions are really weird and not understandable at all. especially force awakens but whining about star wars is more of a trend right now, so i understand the butthurt on their side also.

gentle sage

My "review" of Reddit Letter Memeia.

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Attached: jessi.jpg (325x277, 18K)

>only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism.
This is the thing about them that has always bothered me. They are who this image has always reminded me of. They can dish out all the cynical criticism in the world but they shield themselves from what they know is bad by lampshading the crap out of their work.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>Myson Packard

Always gets me

Attached: 74dad76a6310337b779be6a37d762c5db1abb21c.jpg (768x432, 54K)

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

What? Sauce?

The Patreon thing makes me laugh. They went private with the total but based on where it was when it was public and the number of patrons they've got to be close to 40 grand A MONTH. I want to ask where does it all go but I think we know.

Well if you google "Michael Stoklasa Oak Creek Property" somewhere on the first page you'll find a public spreadsheet document from the City of Oak Creek site that lists his current address. Then plug that in and you'll see Mikey boy lives in a pretty nice pad and appears to own the entire cul de sac. There's your Patreon money right there. Dude lives like a king, as much of a king as you can be in the shithole midwest.

How

Attached: 5VAdmu8.png (772x426, 432K)

>grow a mustache
>actually style my hair and shape my beard

That’s awesome. I don’t paypig for any ecelebs but I like that a couple of hopeless hacks are doing well for themselves and not trying to parlay it into some actual Hollywood project. Why does it bother you?

Attached: image.jpg (300x164, 53K)

Money for teeth/jaw surgery and a diet.

I used to think they looked aged here. But now they look so young. Where as the time gone?

They tried to get Hollywood jew gold to remake Gorilla Interrupted but the project fell through. It's less about them not wanting it and more about them knowing they're actual shit and playing it off like they don't want it instead.

His skin is completely different. Either he washes his fucking face now or more likely, he wears a little makeup

Why redditors like them so much? I mean all they do is review blockbuster movies or capeshit tier like

Weight loss and beard. That's it.

how do you know that you freak

Jay "I'm not gay my boyfriend is" Blowsman

Attached: 1563141425836.jpg (799x924, 195K)

Is Jay jewish or german? milwaukee has a big juden demographics.

>Mike likes dark phoenix
>gives no fucks about salty fanboys
He's based

>blockbuster movies
>capeshit
>completely ignores BotW
So you don't actually watch their channel do you?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

They literally said what they googled....

It's public record. Somewhat creepy to google it but if the info is there the info is there.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 61095931-49C7-44C5-9167-03C0D57CF5E7.jpg (1242x403, 118K)