I can NOT live another day without air conditioning

I can NOT live another day without air conditioning.

Attached: cfb9a6ef-d38c-4b20-be55-39557fc8518e.jpg (597x596, 23K)

imagine pressing your nose firmly into her sweaty cheeks and inhaling

The tagline that put Sears out of business

I'll call tomorrow.

Honestly how do europoors do it? You have to be dirt stinking poor to not have central air in America, and even then you have a window A/C.
I couldn't live without A/C and it doesn't even get that hot where I live.

Don't build cardboard houses. That's all there is to it.

Unless you were living in like Spain Europe only used to get as hot as it's been for a couple of weeks tops. Once it gets hot enough though the gulf stream will die and it will only get as warm as Canada.

And then a heat wave hits and central Euros die like flies

You'll call now you piece of shit

Attached: 1559664483067.png (1063x712, 895K)

You have a proper actual house instead of a paper box.

Are you stupid? The brick houses in the UK actually trap heat. They do nothing about keeping it cool.

third world cope

You bongs are retarded then. My house is colder inside at summer and warmer than the outside in the winter.

>amerimutt calling anyone 3rd world
el oh el

>be yuropoor
>die because it's a bit sunny out

Attached: 285740243e341207f3cac1e555257010.jpg (728x546, 77K)

that's all old people
also it's not just degrees that's important, but humidity aswell

Attached: SCORCHER.jpg (346x358, 39K)

This. I live in public housing, I'm poorer than poor, and I have central air.

don't need it, it would be off almost all year. I use a fan for a couple of weeks every summer

>and it will only get as warm as Canada.
Most Canadians have central air.

Combination of lower temperatures and just growing up used to sweating. I don't know if Europe is like this but I know in Japan they design non air-conditioned buildings to have airflow through them, whereas in the US we build houses "tight" with the goal of having as little unconditioned outside air as possible. If you look at buildings from like the 50s through 90s you'll notice they tend to have very few windows because they didn't have well-insulated windows back then so they minimized them to increase efficiency, with the assumption that an HVAC system would be in operation 24/7/365.

My friend knew someone who grew up in Houston without A/C, which if you've been to Houston during August you'd question how that's possible. I guess she just sweat all the time and didn't know different until she got older and realized everywhere else but her house was cool and dry indoors.

I like how little sense that makes given neither wood nor concrete/masonry have high R-values. There's literally no traditional building technique besides I guess underground/earth-sheltered that keeps heat out.

It's funny how obsessed Euros on this board seem to be. I've literally never in my entire life heard an American talk shit about anything relating to Europoors except taxes and being surveiled.

brick and concrete houses are cooler which is why they're the only thing used in warm countries.

it's much easier and cheaper to deal with cold than warmth. if it's too cold just put on more clothes.

Are there any commercials even half as memorable as this anymore?

>be american
>your house is made of a timber frame, gypsum board, tar paper, vinyl siding, foam insulation and double-glazed windows
What a bunch of fucking animals. Why don't they just live in tiny itty bitty brick townhouses without any duct-work?

The only reason it’s memorable is because it was played ad nauseam for a decade

how cold does it get in winter?
ive got a heater on blasting nice warm air on me cause its 2 celcius

>brick and concrete houses are cooler
No. Brick and concrete have extremely low R-values. Any insulation they have is added separately, just like in lumber frame houses in the US, and that stuff (fiberglass, mineral wool, etc) provides almost all of the insulative value. The structural elements provide basically nothing. A house that's truly built structurally with brick or concrete and not insulated is going to be pretty much exactly what the temperature outside is, or worse depending on heat sources in the house.

The only reason it could be replayed for a decade is because it was so memorable. ;)

>mfw he says he'll call tomorrow

Attached: 1559585848118.jpg (625x415, 48K)

>America, it's hot outside!
>"Get AC, retard."
>But until recently we didn't need AC!
OK retard.

Attached: daisy_ridley_audition.webm (662x494, 2.64M)

This and that Lionel Train Bank were commercial kino.

Attached: 281e88f0-aad1-4b5b-a02d-fe04474aada6_1.c32e6bbe0cd04a94e4480805eaff4838.jpg (450x450, 81K)

>tfw this commercial is older than the majority of posters on Yea Forums
Also checked

Why couldn't she call them?

By not being 300 pounds.

Those were different times

>Why couldn't she call them?
t. single dude

Women have panic attacks when they have to deal with appliance repair or installation.

The south is humid as fuck and we don't drop like flies when it warms up a little.

>I've literally never in my entire life heard an American talk shit about anything relating to Europoors except taxes and being surveiled.
I got you.
They're apparently all master architects and or contractors and having experienced a single heatwave now know better than people who have lived in hotter temperatures for hundreds of years.
There. Ya burnt

I want to die though everytime I get in my car in the south

Europeans don't build houses by literally nailing plywood sheets over a frame of 2x4's and throwing in insulation, get over yourself. A crooked Chinese contracter would be impressed by the cheapness of American housing.

Haha yeah imagine the smell

YOU WON’T LAST TWO DAYS IN THE SKAWRCH!

Attached: 1FB64BC7-DF90-4753-8C30-65DE44C0831E.jpg (168x185, 6K)

Europeans lead the world in acid attacks.

Attached: 1564401210552.jpg (419x600, 34K)

Canada is FUCKING hot in July btw. Temps regularly hit 30-35 C in cities like Montreal, Toronto, Calgary

Do you build 50 cm thick wooden walls? No? Then fuck off with your R-value comparison. Not to mention that western houses built less than 30 years ago have 10-30 cm of modern insulation in their walls and roofs.

We have basic physics and geography education, unlike you apparently.

>We have basic physics and geography education,
learn to speak English better

Thats a rarity. It barely breaks 24 in summer

>I know in Japan they design non air-conditioned buildings to have airflow through them,

How exactly does that work though though? I understand a constant fresh air stream but on days where it is 90+ isn't everyone still sweating?

>letting your wife use the phone or leave the house

Attached: 1563910783455.gif (250x188, 1.74M)

Attached: acp3oj5.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

we don't, but we sure wish we did.
>t. lousiana

External Insulation actually keeps heat out, I can attest to it.

Its been 28-36C here in Montreal for the past month