>Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG

Enjoy capeshit to the fullest. Also
>Avengers.Endgame.2019.Digital.Extras.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-30-10h34m56s472.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Nobody gives a shit about this garbage movie

I like captain marvel

waiting for 4k

Why are these links so complicated user?

Why would anyone watch this again? It was ok as a theatrical event, but none of the jokes are anywhere near strong enough to make you laugh a second time and all another viewing would offer is bringing its myriad plot holes, inconsistencies, out of character moments, and lazy asspulls into sharp relief. Seriously, why put yourself through that?

>waiting
>Avengers Endgame 2019 2160p WEB H265-DEFLATE

I mean real 4k when the hard copy releases. if it's not over 100gb it's not real 4k

watching the rip was more than enough

>Plot holes
none
>inconsistencies
huh?
>Out of character moments
Name one
>Lazy asspulls into sharp relief
bruh

Smile bitch

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-30-10h47m34s491.png (1920x1080, 963K)

thx, bro

>>Plot holes
>none
>bruh

Attached: 1564064331359.png (323x387, 50K)

>went on a date last night
>I didn't know what to talk about
>what did you talk about
>I talked about my job
>he talked about his job
What did they mean by this?
shouldn't they be trying to repopulate the earth

Attached: jkdskjs.png (465x369, 236K)

I kinda enjoyed it at the movies.
I rewatched it to see if anything held up. It did not. Similar to Avatar in dropoff between movie experience and rewatch.

Some movies hold up though. Lord of the Rings is great on any screen.

>inconsistencies
well you've got ant-man in his van "I'm gonna have to jump start this shit", cut back to the battle and he is in giant form battling with one of those bug spaceship.
that shit took me out of the movie; it's like nobody cares anymore

Now if you look really closely this braindead fucktard doesn't have an actual response and just wants to be a contrarian, which is an interesting stance to take for somebody without a braincell to make an actual point.

Don’t even tempt me, fool. The movie is at the Force Awakens stage where everyone’s realized how vacuous and lazy it was under all the initial hype.
If you want to watch a memeing Fortnite-tier Thor pratfalling around in a ridiculous fatsuit, do your thing, but don’t expect anyone to overlook how Tony “only a genius on Earth” Stark invents both time travel and a gauntlet equal to that forged by the ancient star dwarves overnight with zero issues when they’re not being distracted by some wheezing chode hacking up a lung at the fact that a little girl said a potty word. Let alone how badly everything related to time travel was handled or how selectively the deus ex machina stones work. Fuck, they couldn’t even get Hulk’s 2012 personality anywhere near right, it’s a breathtakingly lazy movie for such a major production

Attached: EF8ACA50-770A-496F-8259-27AD4931668F.jpg (1125x1122, 531K)

He leaves the van to go back to fighting, you can tell because after you see him as Giant-Man fighting there's a scene where he comes back to check on the van, the whole thing is just happening in "movie time" where everything is going faster because it has to fit in a reasonable viewer time frame.

Now Mike I thought it was very interesting how this user said so much yet every point he made was just plain wrong, lazy and stupid. Truly amazing

Attached: 1492363378585.jpg (337x399, 46K)

>no one gives a shit about the top grossing movie of all time
lol cope

Why has God abandoned us?

>posting the ugliest friend simulator moron and talking to himself in a public display of severely demented psychosis in lieu of a cogent rebuttal
It never even began for MCUcks

Attached: 405AE1C0-67BF-4966-96CC-D6D60A290707.jpg (458x960, 38K)

never got to see it at the movies..
GF complained that she hasn't seen the last 6 movies
Most of my friends had already seen it or had no interest
Working too much meant i had no energy to sit through a ~3 hour movie

Having your life together sucks bro's

Attached: 1527504279912.png (790x991, 574K)

Where did War Machine get another suit from after the building exploded??

Ok. I guess. Still doesn't make sense why they would go with the "shit gonna take me some time because I have to jump start the thing" suspense trope then drop it 1s after, and the time machine has been started and he's back to fighting. There's really something wrong here.

Ugly, greasy, and a voice like Salacious B. Crumb... are the Reddit Letter Media cretins Peak Incel?

So at the end, when Cap goes back in time

It's all the same timestream, right? So Old Cap has been there the whole time, he was never not there.

Why did they set up their time machine in full view of an old man they didn't recognise?

>Be me stupid fucking user
>"Wow this super hero movie is ok"
>"What do you mean it's popular"
>"cApE sHiT" "mCuCks" mArVel BaD"

Attached: 1520368396300.jpg (776x838, 72K)

this one of the questions that I've seen more than once here that makes me question the IQ of anons here

Just answer the fucking question!

War machine must keep all his suits in the same place of course! Not one anywhere else in world that could fly to him with build in rockets, luckily the directors thought we wouldn't notice all his suits get blowed up

Making the söymale x brainlet meme to DEFEND the hackiest of Disney capeshit is too hilarious to take seriously. Enjoy your perpetual adolescence, manchild

Attached: 5D91CCD2-3C3A-4620-9BD9-1FE707C4A75F.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>been reading anons critiques for months
>im expecting some kind of unholy clusterfuck of an attempted story with laughable writing and no logical consistency per scene
>hello doggy Room moments
>actually watch it
you people are fucking insane.

>He turned his brain off
Based middle schooler

It's Avengers HQ, the possibility of additional equipment and suits are obvious. To add to that, after the place is blown to bits and everyone is laying in the rubble, you can see the suit in the background out of focus.

I dont understand the logical consistency between thinking you're clever and watching capeshit. You presumably saw the same movie I did, and what, you think yourself intelligent for... sitting there wasting your time? At least I'm honest.

Yea Forums loved Avengers, I should have screencapped the threads back then, and since it was 2012 they can't blame Reddit or GGate or the elections like (thought the last 2 are legitimate for certain things).

Unfortunately we are filled to the brim with extremists who can't properly express their love or hate, well mostly hate without calling it the worst movie ever, every day, for every movie,

Same thing happened to Yea Forums. Today I'll finally watch it, after bloggers, youtube and cinema itself with the trailer for the new spiderman spoiled it to me because fuck me they can't even wait for the bluray release.

I remember people liking the Avengers and thought literally nothing of it. Now that I reflect, if people are this analytical and serious about their "hate" (or ironic pretend hate) for Endgame and held the first Avengers to the same standard there are actually significantly more logical inconsistencies and dumb ass writing. Which is interesting when Endgame's plot is so much more comparatively outlandish.

He was trapped under the fucking ground!

Reframing noticing the egregiously lazy and inconsistent writing as “thinking you’re clever” is LITERALLY just a rewording of “turn your brain off”, champ. Nice

YAY COMIC BOOKS!!

Ok, you're right and I'm wrong, I'm assuming that's all you care to hear. Big nice for you!

Attached: 1426100522712.jpg (240x266, 25K)

>Yea Forums loved Avengers, I should have screencapped the threads back then
You can still go to 4plebs and find the posts. Link me these threads where they "love" it. Because as far as I renember Yea Forums hated the movie as soon as Whedon started working on it

What are the Avengers 2012 writing issues that are dumber than “half of all living things vanished but there is so little societal dysfunction that everyone is bored and telling Nat to chill and take a vacation a few years later”, the asspulls with Tony “only a genius on Earth” inventing timetravel, an infinity stone tracker, and an infinity gauntlet with zero effort, the writers and directors having entirely contradicting conception of how time travel works and what the ending meant, Thor and Valkyrie’s characterization being swapped for no reason, Fury having a Superman on standby that he never calls any other time they’re facing planetary destruction, the ridiculously reductive and inconsistent ways the infinity stones are portrayed, Thanos bringing an entire army into the prime timeline with one pym particle, etc etc
Be specific, shill

People actually think that these writing issues are acceptable but an adolescent Clark Kent with no sense of the scope of his abilities or limitations not sprinting into a fucking tornado in front of the whole town is unacceptable. What a world.

>complaining gf
>"friends" who don't want to do anything with you
>working too much
>this is having your life together

>that scene in the cafe with the smart hulk and the kids asking for a selfie
shit went on for way too long, had a lot of stupid shit like this

So how did they plan to feed the people who came back? Growing crops takes time.

best quality bluray 4K is about 80gb, I have never seen any movie bigger than 100gb

It's pretty pathethic that you guys actually watch these movies.

Just turn your brain off, bro

>Still stealing movies
When will you guys grow up and pay for your shit?

>not 4k
absolutely disgusting.

Hulk with Ruffalo's voice creeped me out

You are right and the user you're replying to is an idiot but project 4k77 and 4k83 are like 120GB per movies.
It was 30TB to edit it frame per frame I believe

Reminder that capitalism is the biggest system of oppression against PoCs and women and if you pay for movies, entire cast of MCU hates you.

I only watched Infinity War and Endgame out of the last 5, won’t be watching any more unless they do Moon Knight. The last solo movie I saw was Thor: Ragnarok and if that piece of shit is considered one of the better ones that’s nauseating

Dr Strange and other magic and science people would be capable of creating instagrow safe to eat GMO crops.

Was it ethically OK to restore the people Thanos clicked away and not all the people he slaughtered manually?

Say goodbye to any semblance of a plot which is tied to character. This is not it. Bad writing and concept, probably born of corporate and committee-led "creation teams" has made these movies not into entertainment but just more fan service. When outrageous plot developments have no consequences because they can just be "undone" with time travel, the writers have no incentive to connect characters to decisions which permanently affect plot. The result is an empty but spectacular show full of glitter, movement, and noise. This is fine if that's what you wanted to see, but this is not a film about characters, despite its shallow attempts to bring it in for this or that moment (again, reversing all those character traits at a moments notice when it's convenient). It's disturbing to see fans rating this with 10's and "best film ever". One wonders if any kind of story is necessary at all to get the "Wow" reaction. Still, I applaud the filmmaker's efforts to add enough time to spotlight some of the characters, even if those efforts are in the end, transitory and a character mirage, to be forgotten, so that the big reset can take place. In this at least it is true to comics, and in that sense, this is a typical bit of bad comic plotting converted into film, so if praise is deserved for being true to mediocrity, at least they earned their 10/10 in that respect. Marvel movies are to film what Professional Wrestling is to the Olympics -- corrupt, shallow, and based on cheap thrills -- and worth watching only if that's what you came to see.

Where's the x265 version

The others are up scaled ?

I teared up at the end again on rewatch

>black captain america
>queen of asgard

what a progressive movie. very brave.

mcu have mastered making competent movies, the scenes fit together well, the plot moves along, the pacing is on point for a 3h movie, but movies are also a visual medium and god was this one ugly
everything is just brown cgi sludge except when they're inside the apple store buildings
you make the biggest movie of all time and it looks like shit, it's maddening when you think about it
im not asking for lawrence of arabia but at least some modicum of consideration for the fact that movies are visual

What's the difference between this and the itunes release that came out yesterday

Waiting for the 720p YIFY

I am new to Yea Forums, i am trying to watch end game
but i do not know how these links work anons. Can anyone help me

download piratebay.exe

I used to hate capeshit too but then Endgame scenes came out and now I spend three hours a nice drunk watching clips on youtube

Not blu ray

It is shit. Forced female characters. The only good is one Nebula. She is surprisingly cute.

Watched it yesterday, it really dragged on. 3 hours of popcorn capeshit? Come on.

Capeshitters gonna capeshit

Answer me you fucking son of bitches

i've never seen it

"Enjoy" and "capeshit" don't belong in the same sentence, unless that sentence is "I can't enjoy capeshit"

What the fuck is going on here? I thought everyone has already watched it long ago.

Post your HT setup

Once upon a time in hollywood torrent when?

Not worth the HD space, but thanks for the offer.

with what? toilet babies?

wasp is supposed to go help him with the van too but she fucks off across the battlefield to join the girl power shot next to larson who is supposed to bring the gauntlet to the fucking van

>cap hosting therapy sessions
wtf did I just watch?

Attached: 1510888786498.jpg (540x542, 107K)

>Cameron>MCU
But
>Endgame>ABATAP
Debate me

>paying for capeshit
Reddit

Infinity War > Endgame