WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: hellboy.webm (1280x536, 2.93M)

money

What money? Hellboy was already niche.

I was so close to seeing this but I ended up getting drunk at a bar nearby the theatre, glad I managed to miss this

Attached: 1563303050827.png (513x834, 410K)

Was anybody shocked by how bad the opening scene was? it felt like a parody

Attached: pepeglass.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>"Jonathan... welcome to the Continental"

is the movie worth a watch?

so this is from the new hellboy but wtf is going on here

no
its not even funny bad

based Ian ruining franchises for that easy paycheck

But now you've peaked my interest in to why it's so bad

Easily one of the worst movies of the year, if not the decade. I hated it so much I bought the limited edition 4K ultra Blu-ray. Take that as you will

Attached: 178894C3-4521-482B-8BFA-F3B79E4D20A9.jpg (298x317, 70K)

The word is "piqued"

>”It was called the dark age, and for fucking good reason”

Attached: 4E9A8932-8647-4B7C-A422-6C90528DD336.jpg (1200x652, 58K)

>IF WE ADD ROCK MUSIC TO THIS DULL SCENE IT WILL MAKE IT EPIC BRO

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

the word is "sneed"

It's a masterclass in how directors piss away millions of dollars for a movie and not even caring about the end result. What a fucking travesty

I know it can be embarrassing, but it's okay

>that guy yesterday that tried to argue this wasn't a bad movie

>Mike Mignola liked this adaptation
>more like Mike MignolHACK!

It had a very trobled production. Producers and the main actor interfered a lot with Marshall.

It was aight. The Baba Yaga scene was kino

What even is the context of this scene? Have they also tried to cram parts of Seed of Destruction into this film to go with all of the Fegredo Trilogy, parts of BPRD and Lobster Johnson?

The ADR was especially bad, Hellboys mouth was never moving during the giant fight but hes chatting up a storm.

Hehe “my bad”

Attached: 2A97C8D6-4318-449B-93E6-F0BECB329921.png (434x551, 320K)

its was awful

WTF

Attached: scorpion king.gif (640x335, 2.24M)

Its gonna suck when he dies

they tried to do seed of destruction, the wild hunt, the baba yaga, the sound and the fury, hellboy in mexico and maybe a couple others in the same movie

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you taking the piss?

i wish i was. movie starts with a flashback showing how nimue was first defeated by king arthur and her remains scattered. then jumps forward to mexico, hellboy finds esteban, fights him on the ring, kills him, then gets drunk. the bprd comes get him and takes him to the headquarters with lady hatton and bruttenholm and here we get the seed of destruction flashback of hellboy's summoning complete with lobster johnson. then it goes into baba yaga. then into the wild hunt. etc, etc. each storyline gets like 5 or 10 minutes tops

McShane and Harbour did a decent job but the pacing and scenes made it look like everyone just walked in there for a paycheck.

Harbour's a good Hellboy but the script is just dogshit, there was no need for a reboot.

Harbour could've been a good Hellboy with a better script and a much better FX department, but McShane is horribly miscast as Trevor

Holy fuck that sounds awful, even by hollywood standards. I wonder what Mignola thinks about this. Probably has to forcefully praise it since he got kinda vocal about Del Toro leaving the project.

Everything about Daimio in this movie pisses me off.