ITT: Scenes that literally got you out of your seat, applauding and cheering

ITT: Scenes that literally got you out of your seat, applauding and cheering.

Attached: holyshit.jpg (2048x1080, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75177351
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shuri's arms

more like scenes where disney's trend of pandering banked hard toward the frumpy mid-western facebook moms that have been paying for all their licensed merch and movie tickets since the first avengers

>So who are you?
>no, who are you?
>Who are any of you?
>Shut up and gather we need a scene together
Most forced scene ever

The women and men fighting back to back in different parts of the battlefield was better done and more realistic. The "we all teleport suddenly to the same place and pose for a non existent camera while we don't know each other or even talked once" was cringy as fuck

anyone that genuinely sperged out over this is a fucking idiot
the entire movie was a self-indulgent victory lap by Marvel, out of all the pandering fan-service in the preceding two hours the only bit that faggots had a problem with was the one not directly targeted at 20-something dudes?

Love it when wasp, who has never met another Avenger besides Scott decides to leave Scott to go join these random women

What qualifies Iron Woman (?) to have a suit besides banging its inventor?

Tony Stark knows how they work, what they can do, how to maintain them and what limits they have, she knows nothing about any of this.

I really only wanted Rescue...Paltrow earned that shit. The rest of the whores can fuck off imo.

This. This scene was EVERYTHING.

War Machine? Its intuitive by design...hence the Iron Spider suit.

She has a few years to learn enough. With an A.I it's probably pretty easy the only reason Tony wasn't handing them out willy nilly is because they are super powerful. This part is not outside the realm of disbelief

Clapping for bre is like eating rotten food.
Everyone who sees you doing it knows you are fucking retarded.

Attached: 20190730_073450.jpg (960x540, 235K)

war machine was always bullshit too.

And Iron Spider as well. At least the Iron Spider had only 3 functions, give oxygen, the spider legs and protections.

And then she didn't need the help of a single one of them and got shot into orbit while fighting Thanos alone. Women. Posing for unity and abandoning each other when shit hits the fan.

>food comparison
americans

no, the pandering was just as awkward when it happened to cap/panther/spider-man. there's no shortage of people shitting on capeshit writing.

I saw this with my wife and her boyfriend and I chanted "FUCK . YEAH" at least 10 times. She rewarded me by letting me sleep with her and Deshawn that night

Canadians...yeah.

who was more useless? girl who rides the bird horse or all the wakiggers combined?

>shot that shows all the women for a few seconds

...okay?
is this meant to be empowering or something?

Unironically have sex

not even my hardcore sjw friends like this scene

Attached: 1556738913344.jpg (1500x1875, 442K)

this is brave and exactly what the world needs right now.
this! so much this!
who hurt you?
you must be fun at parties
its just a movie sweaty
ugh just shut up and listen for once

Shuri cute.

Poor Carrie coon.
Not even in the shot, barely in the movie, no lines, dusted in the background holding her dead friend in her arm, and no one noticed.

Attached: shutterstock_9053121gh.jpg (780x626, 71K)

Stark literally...over the course of 3 movies...spesifically designed a suit for Pepper Potts. Thats nine hours of lineral film you failed to watch you fucking vapid moron.

who?

it would have actually been awesome if it were mantis, wasp and scarlet witch. but they ruined it with the shitty written diversity hires and captain uncool aunt.

Attached: images (2).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Why did pepper take off her helmet in that scene

And have people confuse her for Iron MAN
*scoffs*

The only thing that will be entertaining about these upcoming Marvel movies is watching the quality slide off of a cliff.

Remnants of Extremis augmenting her strength. Better question is how long before Tony's magic nanobots cause the next apocalypse.

I thought that 5 second shot was actually really kino

the same reason ant-man and rhodie take their helmets off when it's inappropriate. they're famous and it's disney.

That's right.

One of Thanos Lt; Proxima midnight.

Any sort of feminism angle aside, it's just really dumb. Every single female Avenger just randomly decides to stop whatever they're doing and gather up for no reason mid battle?

Why is there a starving African child on the set? Is this a make a wish thing?

the last marvel movie i saw was the winter soldier
who are all these cunts

Attached: 2352366234.jpg (404x424, 26K)

when he walked down the stairs

Attached: F63EEB8D-669C-43BC-B344-FCA76676AA64.gif (245x150, 464K)

that scene was hilariously bad because of legolas' horrible attempt at acting surprised

they have to deliver the baby (tom holland) to the vagina

Imagine the smell

This scene just really felt out of place like those commercials in between Chinese movies

It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, mostly man children, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite ‘universe’ presented by the MCU. I would also observe that it is, potentially, culturally catastrophic to have the ephemera of a previous century squatting possessively on the cultural stage and refusing to allow this surely unprecedented era to develop a culture of its own, relevant and sufficient to its times.

That was good, Feige hyped up how she could beat Thanos only for her to get btfo in the climax

2>6>1>5>3>4

This again, give it up user

Imagine still watching capeshit...

I saw iron man 3
When did pepper pots get a fucking suit?
She didnt in that film

left to right in reverse order, right?

since when did pepper know how to use the stark armor? why wasn't she fighting all along? and why was she being treated like a veteran hero?
also how do we know mantis is a girl?

>none of them are wearing helmets
>they're all wearing bright colors/bright lights

>one Canadian head shots them all from 2 miles away.

unironically 30% of my theater screamed loud at this scene. My sister clapped too. she looked over at me laughing at my annoyed face.

That is exactly what would happen on page in a comic book...and you are currently discussing a comic book movie.

Funny thing is, the Russo brothers said they wanted to remove this scene at one point because they thought it was too pandery. I wonder what changed their minds?

Based Blue.

pure kino
they just don't make them like they used to

Rescue was running defense for Strange afer the unsnap trying to calm shit down and Mantis is an alien that might have a vagina. Thats the short explanation but I hope its adequate.

yeah man, lots of people enjoy shitty writing if they agree with its message

Probably money

i will be objective. it IS a cool shot. but it didn't fit for what was going on. like all things the left makes, it's always calculated and inorganic.

Disney

The US Government took War Machine as their pound of flesh. Tony is the one who fucking upgrades it when it needs it because he can't have his bro lagging behind.

>lives in the most advanced civilization on earth
>a member of the ruling class
>still can't afford a decent meal

This is the gayest fucking movie series

BASED

Natalie Mars

Christ. Do americans really do this?

There is a line of comics about Pepper in the suit and her name is Rescue.
In the movie I just assumed an AI was handling everything for her and she was just kinda along for the ride.

I want to fuck Scarlet Witch

There's nothing worse than manchildren collectively masturbating over superheroes

Tony was building one for her at the beginning of endgame, was basically pointless but made for good fanservice
again this was a fucking MCU victory lap, every kind of fan got some sort of pandering fanservice at some point during the movie

Please don't make fun of Man-Ape, he was pretty much the only thing to come out of Black Panther.

Do you think people in 10 years will look back at all of this """woke""" shit and cringe like they did with nu metal and stuff like that?

I liked the A-Force scene but ANTS was the best

Do you niggers and mutts do this really , its silence in bong

Attached: 1560615915957.jpg (1280x1852, 291K)

you make the biggest movie of all time and it looks like shit, it's maddening when you think about it
im not asking for lawrence of arabia but at least some modicum of consideration for the fact that movies are visual
mcu have mastered making competent movies, the scenes fit together well, the plot moves along, the pacing is on point for a 3h movie, but movies are also a visual medium and god was this one ugly

>can't even check sadpanda to see if this is real

Attached: roland.jpg (250x250, 18K)

I got off my seat with a huge erection after seeing hope's strut in that scene

How can women unironically watch this and think "Huh, this isn't pandering at all" Fucking baffles me that they don't see through it.

Attached: confused.png (300x256, 74K)

>black and white comic
D R O P P E D

I'd probably say the various Ravagers that showed up to the fight.
After the initial group shot you really dont see any more of em and their ships are indistinguishable from Thanos flying goons.

At the very least Valkyrie did have a few minor scenes and the odd African every so often fighting an alien

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75177351

Attached: 1564155139720.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>out of your seat, applauding and cheering.
do Americans really do this?

>How can any human being unironically watch anything marvel and think "Huh, this isn't pandering at all" Fucking baffles me that they don't see through it.
fixd

I couldn't facepalm hard enough when this happened, a second later CM just flies right thru everything like nothing at least Wasp could have turned giant and smacked two of the giant beasts like Antman
yes, majority of people are a bunch of sheep and retarded but i bet this also happens around the world

One of the dumbest scenes ever and literally devalued the film. Pepper being iron man for no reason was stupid too.

>we all teleport suddenly to the same place and pose for a non existent camera while we don't know each other or even talked once" was cringy as fuck

This.

for me is this scene.

Attached: 5578-irreversible1.jpg (550x350, 71K)

Was at a bar with my normie co workers and even they were talking about how fucked up things are nowadays. How they are terrified to approach women because of how anything is considered harassment. And how you cant trust women nowadays because pop culture tells them all to be strong independent whores who need no man. And that being a slut is cool. It was so odd hearing this from two mega normie chads. Are more normies being woke on nu women behavior?

Attached: 1564342535704.jpg (952x1024, 122K)

Why is he desiging a suit for his secretary of a wife who has ZERO combat experience? And dont you dare say iron man 3. That end scene was tacky and dumb.

As someone who didnt see captain marvel (bries resting bitch face turned me off) the few scenes she was in were stupid. Shes literally Poochie from the Simpsons.

>"oh hey cool new girl you're so fucking cool and hip. I bet you could beat thanos with one hand tied behind you're back!!"
>"Girl? Did you say girl!! DONT ASSUME MY GENDER!!"

I will never understand who or what they saw in her to make her captain marvel. Put any other woman in that role and i wouldnt mind. But brie is just so off putting.

paltrow looks soo old

>men are waking up to the fact that most women are crazy and dating/marrying one isnt worth it anymore

Women want equality and to be men. This is what happens.

And this will be the 5th time ive been banned for posting this. Yes this got me banned four previous times. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1552678379467.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Post your face when you realize the Marvel Avengers still live in a world where Donald J. Trump is president of the god damn greatest country on god's green earth, the United Fucking States of America.

Attached: g4intern.jpg (623x651, 29K)

But why? It serves no purpose shes not an aveneger? Same reason ive always hated black widow. I know They NEED a woman avenger but why not pick one with powers? Scarlet witch should have been the first girl avenger not karate cop girl. Irl shed have got herself killed in the first mission.

Attached: tunnel scene.jpg (600x266, 32K)

It's gonna look really odd. Everything is normal for the most part than you hit around 2018 and every form of entertainment has a black lesbian or strong proud woman. But who knows what people will remember after the upcoming civil war 2 in a few years.

Idk man I'm starting to meet more and more woke normies. Who hate all this pc bullshit/pandering

>being this so-y at movie theaters

Cant wait for the penis inspection rules get enforced

>literally just shows up with an iron man suit with no build up whatsoever despite this being the 22th movie in this garbage oscarlet franchise
>nigger valkyrie
>captain poochie taking the spotlight over that olsen slut who at least was in other movies in this franchise
>cool character who has never fought in a battle before
>super smart niggress from super advanced civilization that hasn't invented powder yet
I honestly think this scene was a tribute to the arcane talmudic gods of CRINGE

>design me an inverted mobius strip

he never did that only at one point did she wear a suit even though she didn't have the necessary implants they sum all of his "designing a suit for her" with a helmet they tease in endgame

I fell out of my chair laughing, it's so pathetic. Even fake women have to pretend to be men to feel valid

Why didn't he make suits for the powerless Avengers? Like Johansson or Renner?

>black widow
>powerless

She has a vagina user. How dare you fucking assume shes not powerful and beautiful

YASSSSS QWEEN SLAY

Attached: Rey.jpg (920x500, 88K)

Attached: main-qimg-7f89719c323449830cdb6dece4e377ff.png (595x383, 414K)

goop is great

Cap marvel and all females have some backup this time against the oppressive patriarchy that tried to love them and take care of them!

Attached: Female_Empowerment.jpg (1920x800, 189K)

they know it's pandering.

they want to be pandered to.

The time you wasted making this meme thread you will never get back. You will regret your life on your deathbed.