State of the Industry - Comedy 2019

youtu.be/hrN5TLCBdLk
How can one man be so based?

Attached: 1553071166657.jpg (807x566, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21pw0Wnqpa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why Shrek tho

>An hour of Andy Kindler
No thanks.

>HURR ORANGE MAN BAD DURR

Does Trump use social media more than other politicians generally do? Because people make jokes about him being on Twitter all day but from what I've seen, they're all constantly on Twitter.

Good to know you're afraid.

They cover a very wide range of topics

Attached: 58E24597-7A1D-4602-B834-5A72A33519A3.jpg (750x1272, 321K)

Afraid of wasting an hour with no laughs. If I want an unfunny lecture that goes too long I'll watch a Ted talk.

HURRR ORANGE MAN WITH FUNNY HAIR

Attached: contempt.jpg (584x409, 35K)

Phones don't even exist in Far Far Away.

>bottom right
Actually fairly legit. Most teachers are incompetent shitheads who can't teach for shit. Some of them get off on giving kids bad grades. Of course the lazy school system just "fixes" things by manipulating GPAs to make every kid an honor roll student.

Most dont personally tweet, they have a PR team for that, and even if they all didnt, he tweets a lot

Because Trump is in the swamp, the one he promised to drain. But he isn't draining it he's just on Twitter all the time instead.

2020 is gonna be even funnier than 2016 with all these screeching

Fucking Jews talk longer than women

trump supporters vote against their own economic interests

>afraid
lmao Andy Kindler is the biggest unfunny faggot on Earth, no one is afraid of that manlet jew
youtube.com/watch?v=21pw0Wnqpa4

Yes. Trump literally posts 5 times a day on twitter. Obambo posted 5 times a month. For comparison, I have never posted on twitter.

>I have never posted on twitter
Yeah but you're a loser so it doesn't count

Liberals and their sad attempts at memes make zero sense.

Trump is right wing, he is just trolling, getting fun while you relief stress...

A lazy annoying leftie fag spaming on twitter is serious business though

It's hilarious how people praised Obama for being so tech-savvy because his campaign used twitter. But Trump is bad because he actually uses twitter and not just his publicists.

z

Attached: Untitled.png (807x566, 742K)

Based

>Trump literally posts 5 times a day on twitter
My god... that could take upwards of 150 seconds a day!

>Does Trump use social media more than other politicians generally do?
Not at all.
>Obambo posted 5 times a month.
The game has changed since the Obama left office, and politicians have more of a social media presence (largely due to Trump).
The whole thing is silly because it takes Trump a minute to open his phone and blast off a tweet, or share something someone else showed him. I get that the president is a busy man, but the office has never been that busy. Meanwhile, his critics spend all day on twitter.

as a comedian, Trump and the political right are just exceptionally easy to make fun of.

You cant live your life as a mockery and not get mocked.
You can just make shit up, trick retards all day, be the opposite of everything you pretended to represent and not have semi intelligent people not notice.

im not saying the shit like OPs cartoons are any good, but your Colberts, and your John Olivers, or Bill Maher (who has probably been the top political mind in all of media over the decade) will keep having banner years as long as they get easy fodder.

>as a comedian
Is this what zoomers with a twitter account call themselves these days?

As a world famous brain surgeon/rocket scientist/sex-haver I disagree completely.

well, maybe you guys are the butt of the joke and it just hurts your feelings.

You cant sit here and say in public that you believe Trump knows what hes doing - as if most of HIS OWN cabinet hasn't called him "a fucking moron with the knowledge of a 5th grader" ..and isn't corrupt, and doesn't lie 24/7.. and actually like the bible, or the troops, or the 2nd amendment.

You guys are raising your hands and begging the world to make fun of you.

>You cant sit here and say in public that you believe Trump knows what hes doing - as if most of HIS OWN cabinet hasn't called him "a fucking moron with the knowledge of a 5th grader" ..and isn't corrupt, and doesn't lie 24/7.. and actually like the bible, or the troops, or the 2nd amendment.
That's not even funny. Some comedienne you are.

>He has the right to fetch water.... what he lacks is the pail!

as a comedian, politicians are just exceptionally easy to make fun of.

Attached: aoc-when-chick-fil-a-is-closed-e1561650981109.jpg (350x317, 28K)

my nig, I wasn't joking.
its a representation of how extraordinarily insane the situation is.
and insane situations demand comedy.

Was it worth it

They are trying so hard and failing. Which makes them even more mad and crazy.

Just people making stuff up that they think will make the man look bad.

lmao, comics like this have to be ten hundred percent irony, because these niggaz be whining on twitter all day, more than trump ever will.

Why are they scared to make fun of these people then?

Attached: _20181230_103446.jpg (720x933, 181K)

Ehhh, its a legit criticism for the President of the fucking United States though.
The fact that he spends 6 hours a day watching TV, constantly goes golfing, doesn't read his daily reports, and still spends so much time arguing with nobodies on twitter isn't a great look.
the guy is supposed to be competent and knowledgeable.

Attached: 1564065767799.jpg (600x657, 36K)

>Ehhh
Great start to any argument.

Why are you so butthurt? Lol

Jesus Christ

Some do. I do.
but at the end of the day, if you're going to have a section in your set making fun of liberals, you cant just have 1 or 2 lines making fun of how liberal college kids haven't thought through a brand new idea.
Its just 10x easier making fun of conservative ideas.
also, if you grow up analyzing the world, and seeing absurdity in conservative politics, you tend to obviously lean liberal.

>spends so much time arguing with nobodies on twitter
Except that he doesnt. He literally just tweets about what hes doing and leaves thousands of leftists cry about wacism under his posts without looking back
Its pretty fucking funny

Guys, im not butt hurt, but you have to stop making excuses for a guy who doesn't know the fuck is going on around him on a daily basis, withy our excuse being lol what a troll.

Do you have any fucking balls? any spine? any sense of principles or patriotism left?

I'm not an American, but the office of President of the United States seems to hold very little power. Obama spent 8 years trying to get a better healthcare system and failed: he was less powerful than the megacorporations that own healthcare.
The election of a president gives Americans the illusion that they can make a difference, but they can't. Trump does as he's told. Tweets don't count.

What a time to be alive

>im not butt hurt
Classic response of the perpetually butthurt.

I have an idea. What if posting on /pol/ once got you banned from 4channel for the rest of the day?

What conservative ideas would those be? Leftists want to remove the first amendment, make children participate in drag queen events, create thousand genders, etc. There are fuckton of things leftists can be ridiculed for yet none of these late night hosts will touch any of that

See, this is the quintessential issue.

For some fucking bizarre reason, people somehow over look the fact that you have to be extremely knowledgeable in 400 different subjects to be a decent president.
None of you have ANY sense to the secondary and primary effects of what is currently going on.
From having half of your cabinet empty, to falling behind on energy/technology/medicine/etc, to destroying environment and standards, to passing tax cuts for the rich, etc etc etc

Trump voters did the equivalent of saying "I love my uncle! My uncle can be CEO of apple and he'll do great!"

You're afraid. It's obvious

Awesome. We should also make it so we need accounts to post here so we can carefully inspect everyones post history whenever we disagree with something they said.
Good suggestion, fellow ledditor.

>this is a comedy routine in 2019
yikes

They are jealous because he has one 50m followers, trump don't media like most of politician, he only needs twitter.

Retarded evangelical """Conservative""" ideas from the 80s because these retards either don't get outside or sit around in a university their entire lives so all of their ideas about what a conservative actually is come from movies like the retarded gay homophobe dad in American Beauty.

Yeah, because writing a tweet takes all the day.

Ok name those ideas

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 13K)

Why is the cabinet empty? What malevolent forces are keeping these appointments from being made?

i appreciate you thinking this through.
but really think. What percentage of liberal people are 'leftists'?

"leftist want to remove the first amendment"
Not really, maybe 15% of self proclaimed liberals want to inadvertently damage it. but that's 5% of liberals, and 2% of the country.
Do we sit here and worry about the worst 2% of conservatism? KKK dragging people through the streets, or do we understand that its adequately handled at the moment?

drag queen events, less than 1%
genders, less than 5% and who cares they wont get what they want.

Conservative ideas are on a different level. Ideas that are 50 years old simplistic tricks that tell poor people "i love god, bible, guns, military!" in order to trick dumb people into voting for tax cuts, destroy their wages, and take away their own healthcare, all while destroying the environment, and fucking their own children's future.

the truth is that you and I, and 80% of the country is "Classicly liberal" when you sit them down, and half falls for and leans conservatives, due to scare tactics.

why are you on Yea Forums if you dont want people you dislike to be able to post here you fucking idiot - go to one of the millions of sites that are organized the way you are suggesting if thats your preference

>The fact that he spends 6 hours a day watching TV,
Source???

>C:\Users\Gaywad\Documents\memes\for when i dont have an argument\images.jpg