Six million? We made that one up

>Six million? We made that one up

Attached: 1564487719745.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dWtP0sGcugo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Manmade climate change? A fabrication by our writers.

This but unironically

>A man rippen through the canvas roof of a carnival ride and thrown a block away? 100% true.

Attached: 1547898388549.jpg (433x433, 39K)

>A man who picks up shit on the internet for no pay? Hard to believe but this one actually happened

>a man raped this woman?

Attached: 5AB71ED3-4D27-42AF-AD97-373B22F68088.jpg (576x343, 50K)

>2% of the population controlling 80% of media and entertainment industry?
>This one is a true fact

>"Sex reassignment surgery". Pure fiction.

Attached: 1555859660208.jpg (600x539, 35K)

>13% of the population but 50% of the crimes? You're right - it's fact.

>Not even our writers could be this sadistic --- it's true

this is my favorite meme to pop back up recently, keep it up guys
-moot

>A woman trapped inside a man's body?
>This one was written by one of our mentally ill writers

>Chambers that could kill almost tens of thousands per day? As you probably guessed, this one came from the mind of one of our writers

>train tracks that lead straight into a oven?
>Nope not this time

>The wooden doors was a hit we planted for our astute viewers

>LOL YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL? YOU FUCKING BUFFOON YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU FUCKING RETARD WE MADE IT ALL UP FUCK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS NIGGER
calm down Jonathan

Attached: 1549622031888.jpg (320x240, 15K)

A similar story happened to a country in the northern Americas in the early 2000's.

Attached: 123451535346.png (937x677, 675K)

>A female Bond?
>Our writers can't work miracles, total fabrication.

>he says while pointing at the satanic symbol of jews

Attached: file.png (681x433, 325K)

Attached: 1554148897836.png (1000x1000, 177K)

this shit freaked me out so much as a kid

Attached: beaut.jpg (939x724, 32K)

Um actually it's called gender confirmation surgery sweaty

based

Attached: 1558464778407.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

My only exposure to this show was the meme videos of Jonathan Frakes saying I'm wrong

>Men becoming real women? Not this time, we made it up.

>Americuck education
lmao

Needing a license to watch television? Hard to believe but this ones real.

That is most peoples exposure to this yes

To be fair its not often repeated and the made up episodes are hilariously obvious.

>Have you ever told a tranny to dilate?

Attached: frakes2.jpg (2048x1202, 119K)

>Two Towers? This one is all smoke and mirrors

>Lampshades made out of human flesh? Just the bright idea of one of our writers. It is false.

>My only exposure to this show was the meme videos of Jonathan Frakes saying I'm wrong
Unsolved Mysteries was better. The theme song alone was enough to spook people.

>too young to remember the ozone hole
We already know we can fuck up the climate with the shit we put in the air, it's already happened before

It is pathetic hearing people complain about 38 degrees C here in the UK. We get so little sunshine then people scream about worrying about having more. Goddamnit I hate people. Giev me sunshine!!!!!!!!!

>Billionaires, politicians and multinational companies: *destroys the earth for profit*
>Also billionaires, politicians and multinational companies: stop having babies you're destroying the environment!!!!!

> A man past 29 who turned his life around, got a wife and kids, a great career? You will be surprised to hear that this one is based on a true story. Our writers found one single isolated incident in the 1930s

>A board dedicated to the discussion of television and film that actively enjoys discussing the medium on the internet? A complete and total fabrication. Our writers aren't miracle workers.

Can you imagine being married to Jonathon Frakes and walking in on him with another woman. Then later he tells you It's False. No Way. Not This Time. We Created It. Not This Time. No. Not This Time. It's Totally Made Up. Pure Fiction. It's Fiction. It's Fiction. We Made It Up. We Made This One Up. It's A Made Up Tale. It's A Total Fabrication. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. This One Was Invented By A Writer. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It's False. It Never Happened. It's A Fake. It's Fiction. It's An Urban Legend That Never Happened. No Way. We Got You. Not A Chance. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. We Made This One Up. It's Fiction. We Made Up This One. We Made It Up. Not This Time. Wrong. Not This Time. Not This Time. You're Wrong. Not This Time, It Never Happened.

It blew my mind when I found out that lynchings were actually incredibly uncommon throughout American history and that more black people are killed EVERY YEAR than the entire number of black people lynched EVER.

>ice cream cones for half a buck? You didn’t think that could actually happen, did you? Well, it did. Head on down to McDonalds now, for your 50 cent tasty treat to beat the heat

Attached: 6C866665-E7CD-45DC-9F02-E3F7F31F534F.png (419x273, 177K)

You seen the ozone hole alright? And you seen the mended ozone layer (formerly hole)? Aye mate, thank God we stopped usin' what was it again? Freon?

>tfw 50 cents is too much
i need my last bit of money for methadone tomorrow. i might not have enough gas to get there (14 miles round trip) and I'm hoping I can get a couple dollars from a guy I know there.

>McDonald's ice cream machines working? No way. Just a fantastic story by a creative writer.

Hang in there bro. Ween down on that methadone as soon as possible too.

you're a fucking idiot

>Israel? Our writers really had to use their imagination for that one.

>Concentration camps?The Holocaust? The Cephalonia Massacre? Zyklon-B? The Malmedy Massacre? WE MADE it up, young man.

Will all the /pol/tards please go back to your containment board

I believe the Holocaust happened but 6 million is an absurd number.

Stop being so defensive

It's time for Neil Kino

youtu.be/dWtP0sGcugo

>ozone hole
LMAO YOU BELIEVED THAT SHIT? BRRRUUUHHHH

cursed and rippenpilled

You can go be anti-semitic and racist somewhere else. Racism is against Yea Forums's rules.

freon is used in ac you brainlet zoomer

>Racism is against Yea Forums's rules
That only means it's the right thing to post

Imagine unironically caring about the rules on a Burmese dry-cleaning Q&A

>Jesus risen from the grave?

Pure Fiction

>Muhammad writing the Quran?

We Made Up This One

>Buddha?

No Way

>Moses talking to a fiery bush?

That's actually true

Imagine being a racist. It's 20-fucking-19, and there are still people like you making the world a worse place for PoCs. Just leave Yea Forums before i make you leave.

Sorry that you fags became so insufferable that you actually turned people in to /pol/tards. Maybe stop being a fag?

>Imagine being a racist. It's 20-fucking-19, and there are still people like you making the world a worse place for PoCs. Just leave Yea Forums before i make you leave.

Attached: 1425548542124.jpg (480x640, 57K)

5/10

Mediocre bait. I laughed a bit though

>A race of people that killed their own God and messiah? It happened. Our researchers found a similar case in the 30's AD.

>An international clique of Jewish capitalist controlling everything from banking to the media industry?
>If you said fact, you're correct

How the fuck did they get away with this?

Attached: 1.jpg (1006x782, 258K)

Oy ve...

I'll give them a couple hundred thousand, maybe a million tops.

This video is amazing!

Attached: Blursed Arm.jpg (1070x1486, 126K)

>A small group of people who are all part of the same religion, being in charge of 80% of the Media?
>A similar story happened in in almost 109 different countries but they were thrown out.

I don't know man, it was definitely before 2010 otherwise they would have been shutdown.

I prefer if you dont call us PoCs. Thats actually pretty racist man and shows you only care about color. U dont wanna be a bigot now user?

>This ones true, it happened in the Pacific Northwest in the late 2010s.

The "real" ones are equally stupid

I can't believe how fucking dangerous that is. What a monumental idiot. My uncle is a paramedic and he had to respond when some dude tried this. From what he told me the guy rippen a hole straight through the top of the ride and landed on the Tilt-A-Whirl right next to it. Landed right on somebody's lap and they barfed on him and then he barfed on them and passed out. They still run that ride but now the hole is patched up with some duct tape.

holy fuck this the kind of thread is what i've been avoiding for a while?

Attached: 10421118_1527915550794676_1048607934996838054_n.jpg (251x251, 8K)

Pieces of Crap?

Attached: ch-heaven.jpg (649x860, 243K)

>Age of consent laws at 18? Complete fiction, this one was made up by a californian writer for a dateline NBC reality show

Attached: beyond-belief-frakes1.jpg (981x698, 86K)

>Sex for roles? Better believe it.

Attached: jennifer-lawrence1.jpg (2912x2207, 1.04M)

>Terrorists hijacking a plane mid-air and leaving a dead body on purpose so people believe it crashed by accident even though the plane is full of bullet holes? It actually happened, yes, it's a fact, our writers aren't retarded enough to write something like that.

Attached: file.png (787x444, 274K)

I got into an argument with someone here where he was adamant that it was possible to kill 10 thousand people a day with 4 ovens running 24/7 with no maintenance or ovens breaking down from the organic matter.

The only way the numbers add up is if they magically ran 24/7 and bodies were constantly being thrown in every minute. It's fucking insane lol.

>a board where we can have a civil discussion about television and film? Pure fiction.

>a place called reddit where fags can spend time together? Believe it or not, it's true.

Alita fans still aching.

Attached: one box of butthurt.png (434x600, 145K)

hey... wait a minute

I'm pretty sure the six gorillion figure includes everyone who died from starvation, disease, shooting, etc. not just gas chambers

Nah man, the official story is most were incinerated alive. Those numbers weren't pulled out of my ass, those are actual historians justifying the 6 million. Even if those were a significant portion of those deaths, it would be impossible to reach 6 million including those factors in 2 years.

The Germans were able to kill 27 million Soviets in 4 years so it's reasonable that they were able to kill 6 million Jews in 2. apparently Euros die en masse when it's gets slightly hot outside so killing them en masse isn't too hard

Attached: 1564502227531.jpg (728x546, 77K)

That's with complete military support, essentially a war scenario. Bombing runs, artillery etc.

Far cry from the amount of organic material needed to incinerate thousands upon thousands of people per day with ovens. Especially considering the official accounts say that the ovens ran 24/7 for 2 years. It's impossible. The lie is way too big to make any sense.

A black father remaining in his child's life to raise and provide for them? Sorry folks but this one is truly beyond belief. A complete fabrication. We made it up.

Attached: 1563050129626.jpg (474x355, 16K)

>So what do you think? Does 3% of the Population commit a third of all child sexual assaults?
>If you said yes, you're right.

Attached: homolesters.png (895x931, 89K)

You idiots don't even know what you're denying because you never bothered to read a history book.

>Nah man, the official story is most were incinerated alive.
No, it's not, you lying fuck. Post proof if you believe otherwise.
Protip: you won't because you're dishonest like every holocaust denier.

You bastard you got me lol

Based Frakes

Attached: Fact or Fiction Holocaust.jpg (400x300, 87K)

What does Yea Forums "contain"? This board's shit spills onto the rest more than /pol/ IMO

Judaism is a religion/ideology not a race.
Nigger refers to nigger ideology not skin colour.
Stop oppressing free opinion.

Attached: 245745746764.jpg (334x506, 18K)

>jews
>not a race
zoinks

It was a heated episode

>Judaism is a religion/ideology not a race.

Attached: Jews are Neanderthals.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>A safe space for anti-white trannies? Not a chance.