Jesus Christ, this movie is slow. Why are old movies so insistent on boring their audience with pointless details?

Jesus Christ, this movie is slow. Why are old movies so insistent on boring their audience with pointless details?

At least Gone with the Wind's characters were interesting enough to really stand out and capture my attention. Lawrence is just a bunch of historic figures whom I don't give a shit about whining their way through a desert for some forgotten political event that I as a non-American/British couldn't give two shit about.

I'm at the halfway mark. Really bored. Might finish the film later.

I sat through Troy: Director's Cut. I sat through The Ten Commandments (1956). And of course, I sat through Avengers: Endgame. The length is not the issue; it's the pacing. All the movies I mentioned here had a great pacing AND great characters that engage you enough to make you give a shit about going on a journey with them; Lawrence here is some real life British white savior cliche who was probably glorified on-screen just to show how great white people are in saving colored people's asses. Well, good for you.

I thought I would be impressed following the AFI list. All I got was a bunch of overrated snoozefest.

Attached: file.png (447x679, 546K)

> be amerifat
> first thirty seconds
> no car crash

hang in there, yankee boy, he falls off his motorcycle.

Capecel tries to watch a real movie and fails miserably

This is pasta/bait

Bait

I remember exact same being posted before

I believe film may be too complicated of a medium for you.

>No one responded to my faggy bait thread so I'll just post it again
kys

How wrong could you be? The up to the intermission, it's very fast paced. It only slows down after it because the journey slows down

Top tier post.

Nice. Didn't realize Yea Forums had some witty posters.

stick to capeshit, sci-fi, horror, and other pleb genregarbage

He already said he wasn't American retards

>3rd world reading comprehension

Attached: a01d0e88-bb65-48e8-928b-b7e6d9adf28f-screen-shot-2019-06-12-at-60003-pm.png (970x546, 304K)

>putting a space after the memearrow
>reddingspacing
summer is here

The trick, OP faggot, is not minding that it's slow.

Sure you aren't, seppo.

kewl b8

I do not think you are a zoomer. I think you are just flinging bait.

Lawrence is garbage. Watch this instead. It's actually good.

Attached: bridge.jpg (800x586, 176K)

Protip: Dont add in references to capeshit in your bait posts, it makes it too obvious.

Sorry

I will not redditspace

again

Based brainlet faggot user

Did the turkish officer rape Lawrence?

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Lawrence of Arabia is less for the story and more for the scenery. I'm not saying the story is bad, though.

so you remade this thread hoping to get more bait. pathetic.

Based and Leanpilled

True David Lean kino coming through. His best film obviously.

Attached: jlv3nryF7EndW97FMZwerXqxXUO.jpg (1000x1500, 387K)

>Avengers Endgame
>great pacing

Attached: 513b8608aa2f1eb696567a3cfa068f83450fe815.jpg (640x640, 129K)

I always felt bad for poor Michael...all he wanted to do was to catch the lobsters on the beach.

Me too

Has your coddled zoomer ass ever meditated or done anything somewhat boring like repaired a lawnmower or some boomer shit?

They say your generation is the angriest ever, don't you think its because you spend 12 hours a day trying to get chicken dinners in ZOOMNITE? And you can't do it no matter how hard you try, you just want to shoot up a fucking garlic festival in Gilroy, California?

Maybe think of it this way, you will be bored but at least not angry. You'll treat it like a growing experience a Mr. Beast type of video like "I watch the entire Lawrence of Arabia movie without falling asleep" and put that on youtube like a true Zoomer.

Eventually, you'll go viral and make millions of dollars and be happy, all because you forced yourself to watch a slow movie.

>how great white people are in saving colored people's asses
so true

yes

OP is a mouthbreathing retard

>Caring about an adults film about desert wizards

Wew lad

Lawrence of Arabia was shot on 65mm, so large format. It has such an incredible amount of detail that just can't be appreciated on the small screen. If you get to watch it projected in 70mm you can appreciate all that detail, and the slow pace actually makes perfect sense to give you enough time to take it all in.
Same happens to 2001 and many other large-format productions of the time. They were competing hard against television, so they made films that couldn't be properly enjoyed in anyway except projected on the big screen.

t. saw it properly projected

+1

at first yes