PEAKY BLINDERS S5 TRAILER

First look at Oswald Mosley

youtu.be/SRE5pZwNyrw

Attached: 429D9DD4-8CA6-4D68-8D80-47A4DF0CBA65.png (768x574, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPCZvYu0QBA
youtu.be/sPB1jy4vmFA
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/corbyn-or-blair-guess-which-ones-the-real-marxist-menace.html
youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its the Me Before You cripple lmao

Attached: 1563834822698.webm (1150x480, 1.74M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LPCZvYu0QBA

>Oswald Mosley
>people idolize this dork
get a life

youtu.be/sPB1jy4vmFA

ENGLAND LIVES AND MARCHES ON

Is it true that Mosley won the election but after a recount or something it was decided it's Churcill instead?

MOSLEY KINO MOSLEY KINO

Attached: British Union of Gamers 1.jpg (473x580, 67K)

>mfw brexit happens

Attached: Beady wins again.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>mfw more people are exposed to Mosley

Attached: Swagger Mosley.jpg (860x1424, 380K)

>More woke tv that will use Mosley to make a comparison to Brexit and "modern fascism"
>The cool main character will disapprove of him meaning you should too

Attached: 1551843090264.jpg (625x415, 34K)

All true but on the other hand, Mosley to masses and Kino Mosley speeches from the look of the trailer lighting a flame in Britain the ages shall not extinguish

Attached: British Union of Gamers 2.jpg (893x1200, 106K)

I feel like they'll just make him look unhinged and manipulative rather than how he truly was.

Attached: D-Qy_21XUAAaz60.jpg (490x501, 45K)

As long as we get a scene which is just focusing on one of his speeches then that will be enough for me.

Attached: BUF smart.jpg (750x574, 180K)

I can't be the only one who marathoned the first 4 seasons and lost all hype as the quality sank throughout the series, can I? I doubt I'll even bother with the fifth season.

Attached: 5432324.jpg (844x844, 117K)

“Oswaldo?”

Attached: 96E4B5C2-5F35-4D23-895F-3DB24A3C3280.jpg (600x800, 171K)

the only reason i watches s4 is because I knew Mosley was gonna be in s5.

Attached: BUF pixel.gif (128x103, 13K)

Peaky Blinders is one of the last things in the mainstream that resonate with the remnant of masculinity within white working class in Britain, of course this is to be co-opted by the Bolshevik Broadcast Corporation into a twisted anti-nation tilt, I could write subtler subversive trotskyite threads than these fucking hacks, they're not even good commies lads, they think they're hot shit but they're only pissing in the wind, as nationalism rises, which it will, they will be push more and more exposing themselves for the worm-tongued fucks they are, I can't wait.

even normies can't stand the pozz anymore

I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't such low brow blatent dog shit smeared product, they actually think they are so subtle haha

kek

PERIOD PIECE MEN FROM 1920s BUT WITH ZOOMER HAIRCUTS WALKING SLOW MOTION TO ARCTIC MONKEYS LMAO

Same. I'm probably not going to bother with this one. The show has turned its gimmick up to 11 and has absolutely nothing going for it anymore. That being said, I kinda loved S3 and pic related gives me a massive boner

Attached: 1466259601361.jpg (1000x562, 66K)

The main problem is pacing, they always cram everything in the last two episodes and it becomes shit. I think it would be lot better with two more episodes per season.

For me, It's Ada.

Attached: Ada.jpg (310x465, 38K)

>Zoomer haircuts
These were hipster faggot haircuts long before zoomers.

Yeah I'm getting real bored with the slow-mo scenes, and the characters are getting tiresome as is the abysmal plot armor when main characters are near death. It was fun for a while but turned stale rather quickly.

Also Gillen and Brody were terrible.

>hipster faggot haircuts
These were quick bowl haircuts long before hipster faggots.

>ARCTIC MONKEYS
This fucking bothered me a lot. All that god damn modern fucking rock music in a show that tries relatively hard to be authentic in its 1920's setting.

ayy

Attached: 59786E70-43E6-4C00-B981-EC4723A98C6C.jpg (1337x2459, 383K)

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Attached: Do it for him..png (1400x1000, 864K)

How is the BBC communist

Trotskyite != Communist

The trots have harnessed the revolutionary capacity of neo-liberal capitalism to further their social agenda and get rich, its the jews final form.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/corbyn-or-blair-guess-which-ones-the-real-marxist-menace.html

The future is Nazbol vs. Lib Cap

I think fundamentalist Christianity will have a resurgence. Nazbol is too Commie.

Attached: kkk.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

Somebody warned me about this and I didn't believe them until I heard some 90s grunge during a scene and cringed

BEADY

KKK are protestants

I would prefer nietzschean paganism, kino related, Christianity in part is ok though:

youtube.com/watch?v=16O6WoHlP0s

Prots and Catholics (Christianity generally) both eternally flawed desu see

What is needed is a purely european non-semitic religion to give structure, meaning and identity without irrationality.

Why is fascism so aesthetic?

Attached: 1564344902218.jpg (400x388, 30K)

Because it's a beautiful thing, and generally things that are beautiful are nature's way of telling they're all right.

Attached: Anya Taylor-Joy Peaky Blinders Series 5 Trailer 00:00:15.jpg (1920x960, 405K)

I still have no idea what character she's playing
is she just some one-shot that pops up in an episode and then gets killed or fucks off?

Attached: Mosley 2.jpg (736x951, 84K)

Very interested to see what they do with Mosley

no

>uniforms are asthetic
literally NPC thinking

Saw them filming it in Scouseland
what happened to the kike lads pupper on the beach ?

I like their use of radiohead throughout the show though

Hope Arthur gets to smash her naked over pollys dining room table

Oswald Mosely was married twice, first to Lady Cynthia Curzon in 1920. The ceremony was held in the Chapel Royal in St. James' Palace in London, in attendance was King George V.
His second was to Diana Mitford in 1936. The ceremony was held in the Berlin home of Germany's Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels. In attendance was Adolf Hitler.

Attached: Oswald_&_Cynthia_Mosley_1920.jpg (515x845, 249K)

God this is so fucking gay.
Imagine them all getting ready to pose for this, thinking about how hard they were going to look. Christ I wish I could go back in time and bully little Oswald in Eton.

Stranger Things Nancy-looking slag.

Dont forget the honeymoon with his best mate Ghandhi

And by bully, you mean buggering him in the Eton showers every morning and every night.

How tall was Mosley?

Mate don't let the old timey quaintness fool you. These guys survived fighting WW1, they would stab you to death.

He was pretty damn tall

Attached: Ascended Mosley.jpg (337x450, 14K)

The quality dropped season by season but it’s still one of the most solid shows on tv

>Peaky Blinduhs thread

SHALOM, OP, SHALOM!

Attached: (yiddishes internally).png (720x388, 241K)

>It's a Tommy pretends for the whole season he's getting BTFO, but then it's revealed he's actually planned it all from the start episode

Tommy's power creep is like some anime shit

You hurt her feelings user. You should apologise

Attached: Sophie Rundle.jpg (859x1080, 82K)

PEAKY FOOKIN BLOINDERS MATE

>They forced in a Tom Hardy/Aidan Gillan re-union scene

Literal fan service

Lets not forget Mosley was a tough bugger, they had pretty strict fitness standards in the BUF and it was full of ex-squaddies most of whom had long lists of military honours

Attached: Mosley laying into commies.jpg (791x396, 94K)

Hard as nails
love her tiddies
keks

Attached: Sophie-Rundle-Boobs-Tits-HD-1080p-2.jpg (1100x1065, 87K)

I liked it!

Attached: fookingjewandcia.webm (720x388, 2.48M)

>brooding protagonist stares out the window all episode
>companions desperately attempt to understand what he's thinking or doing but he just repeats "do x"
>has a plan for everything and knows everything
>always acts clueless while being 10 steps ahead
>basically reads the script
>they make another show with the exact same premise

these two shows are awful

How is CIA still getting roles, he's the least convincing actor in history

Same as every other actor in the business: connections.

CIA ?

Mosley was very popular amongst the Irish in England because he helped expose the brutality of the Black and Tans
Really all he wanted to do was a sort of New Deal for Britain and avoid another war
Instead he is demonized and Churchill the blunderer who almost singlehandedly destroyed the economy of Britain by returning to the gold standard, sent thousands to die at Gallipoli and let millions of Indians starve is idolized

They are severely underrated

Attached: 184746645.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

I want to live in the Mosley timeline, would've been so peaceful and happy.

Attached: Mosley art.jpg (360x270, 14K)

>want comfy peaky blinders thread
>Full of far right propaganda

welp

>Mosley
>far right

Attached: 1539289220404.jpg (600x418, 27K)

He created the British Union of Fascists and all most people remember about him now is how he managed to bring London together to BTFO of him and his shitty Blackshirts in the battle of Cable Street, whilst Britain united together to fight his kind across Europe.

Honestly i'm surprised /pol/ sucks his dick so hard given he wanted to create a European one nation state, I thought that's what they criticised the Eu of being

>European one nation state, I thought that's what they criticised the Eu of being
A united Europe =/= The EU

Attached: dissapointed.gif (280x210, 3.67M)

Mosley instead of Churchill and we would have known peace. Fuck this gay earth.

remove tha shift

Yeah and look at Whitechapel today. It looks like fucking Baghdad.

The cutest alien

If you ever go to cable street today there's a council office with a giant mural celebrating it and that same council building's signposts are in both english and urdu, not even shitting you

>This post
This is your brain on onions

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Never said a thing wrong. The BBC will obviously whitewash this magnificent man. They will turn him into a pantomime villain. We know who he was. He was one of the last politicians who actually cared about this country.

Attached: Sir Mosley in a speech.jpg (418x531, 46K)

effay as fuck

this show looked so promising in season 1, i dont know how they fucked up so bad, now it literally has feminists and niggers
polly is the worst character ever, she`s sansa levels of stupid
>``but she`s so amazing and incredible and smart!!``
fuck off

Sam as Mosley looks promising. The writing has definitely went downhill but it’s still very stylish and cool, hopefully we get good Mosley content with more ENGLAND LIVES TONIGHT AND MARCHES ON

Attached: 5FD422CB-6F3F-4998-B23F-2D56613EBEA2.jpg (377x390, 41K)

kek so stupid

totally btfoed the nazis, had to call in the usa to over power the nation that took on the entirety of europe. Hows that british empire looking recently faggot

Cry more Stormcuck, the Nazis got BTFO and Hitler blew his own brains out