What hair product did he use?

What hair product did he use?

Attached: e8e277cfb61e8e2d1815f0b3df7fc960.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Sneed's Cream and Sheen

propecia+minox+hairplugs

Oy Vax™

Attached: jewish-hollywood-men.jpg (600x1790, 871K)

JUST

cum

hold on a sec, Andy Samberg's Jewish?!

incel tears

Attached: Prisoners.2013.BluRay.1080p.DTSx264.mkv_snapshot_00.16.55_.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

kino

Vaginal juices.

I’ve been using a hair product, which makes my hair look much cooler, but then I was out last Friday and a cute girl touched my head and immediately recoiled and said “wow, you’re pretty gelled up huh?” and I was embarrassed. Should I stop using this shit?

classic scene

he's actually 1/4 white Catholic

>ethnicelebs.com/andy-samberg

Pomade

Just say it covers your bald spot

Semen
ala along came polly

this is what I use to get a similar effect, though it's water based - oil based works even better. But you really have to slather it on. People don't usually walk around with that much product in their hair, you'll look weird - weirder than wearing a Drive jacket or something

wrong pic shit

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x626, 94K)

looks like the final boss of uncharted 4

Ffs this got me

You probably were. I hate the "wet" look because it always makes me feel like a grease-ball trying to be cool. I prefer the dry look much better

Based Reuzel

Seems like that would be more even embarrassing to say especially considering it’s not true

Reuzel was my thing back when my hair was < 5 inches. Would recommend. I need something new for my hair now though.

so you slather it on and walk around looking wierd is what youre saying
why?

>grease-ball trying to look cool
This is exactly what I was afraid of looking like. Are there specific products that achieve this dry look you mention?

I meant, this is what I WOULD use to get that effect

Pomade
Mousse

nice, the subtle thickness of it would look wierd

Attached: 1544277881537s.jpg (125x91, 2K)

That’s the joke boss

What do you use now? I've used mousse but it didn't work so well

There's also molding cream, and a lot of other stuff. It depends on what you're trying to do with your hair. Styling before drying and using a blow dryer will also give you a good "dry" hold for a few days. By the time my hair's dry, I really don't have to put much in it other than to hold down some fly-aways/frizz

I use gel now, but only really to "direct" my hair. It's about 7 inches right now and I'm not trying to direct it.

When wet I use Catwalk for heat protection and volume, then blow dry, then put in the Crew gel very conservatively just to direct my hair

>and I'm not trying to direct it.
not trying to fight* it
And by conservative amount, I mean like a quarter-sized drop for my whole head. Not enough to show, just enough to do what I want. When I do it right, I don't look like I have anything in my hair

ITT
homosexuals discuss how to be gay

seems like water and oil

Say it to me again, fuckface.

Attached: Prisoners.2013.BluRay.1080p.DTSx264.mkv_snapshot_01.33.31_.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

shut-up, baldy

>tfw i actually know the exact hair product they all desire
>tfw it was actually a gay barber who showed it to me

Attached: ap_dorner_mi_130208_wmain.jpg (640x360, 49K)

A greasy one

i am bald

It was probably a joke you fucking sped

pomade is useless for hair over a few inches in length ya spergs

>balding cope

It depends on what you're trying to do. If you have intentionally long hair (>6 inches), you really shouldn't be trying to fight it anyways. Just let it do its thing

haha nice one

trips for classic Dano

You're probably just using too much. Experiment a bit. I put only a tiny bit of cream in my hair to keep my pompadour shapel, sometimes with a spritz of hairspray. You can achieve a nice form that's nice to touch with relatively little product. Continue to try using smaller amounts until you find the sweet spot.

do show us the before/after

>Catwalk
> Crew gel
so both are the pretty much regular gel?

>you will never be a weird police detective

Attached: alcoholic wojak drinkikng unknown beverage.jpg (250x250, 20K)

based dropped poster

Attached: Rafe-Adler-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-39775872-268-360.gif (268x360, 1.5M)

>david schwimmer
it’s always the people you least expect

Gyllenhaal has pretty strong Scandinavian genes going on. His sister took all the new ones.

A nice haircut and a little effort can really do wonders for your confidence and ability to attract a mate :)

Too bad they wasted their best villain on a mediocre game

>wanting to attract a mate
why though

pusy

Based

What product do you use for this kind of texture?

Attached: rc001.jpg (1138x1500, 726K)

Faggot

did they confuse an undercover PD look with a prison shot caller look?

>tfw thought i was going to have good hair because my grandfather at 87 has a lionsmane of hair.
>start losing about 1mm of hair per year at age 25
31 now and it looks decent. but my widows peak and original hairline is basically gone. And the left section of the top of my head has a little peninsula forming. also i can see the scalp when up close in a mirror. never thought never thought this day would come. i dont think i look good being bald. the best i would do is a jason statham stubble look.

Sauvecito.

bear semen

Layrite Haircream

Attached: layrite.jpg (640x640, 55K)

salt water spray

no its not just salt water in a spray

Exercise, nice clothes and good hair will make you feel better about yourself and also cause others to treat you better. Never speak to me in that tone again, faggot. My beautiful hair lives on.

Imagine being bald.

Attached: e.jpg (1000x667, 188K)

Ignore the other guy, user you replied to here, will do. And I’m gonna try some different products as well, pomade and mousse as mentioned previously. Who knew Yea Forums was so /fa/

How long till I go bald? I'm 29 and my hair is long at back and sides but on top is thin

There’s plenty. Ask your barber for recommendations for your hair type the next time you get a haircut.

Made me chuckle, you are still a faggot tho

paul rudd is a jew too

>no Ryan Gosling
Thank God

didnt know several of those. shatner, efron and michael bay were disappointing, rest were obvious. burn it all.

the same till lindemman uses

Attached: lindemman young.jpg (736x1058, 79K)

Checked for based Dano

iS THIS WAVY OR CURLY?

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

dog piss

GURMY

You want a grooming cream, it has the flexibility of a pommade with the hold of a wax. If you style it without brushing it, it'll be crispy and gel-like but if you run it through a bunch with a brush then you get a softer look.
t. 9/10 Chad

Just use your own hair grease bro.

t. actual Chad

tfw you have seborrheic dermatitis and you have to wear a hat all day every day and can never touch your hair or beard even though it feels like ants are running up and down your scalp 100% of the time because you will leave flakes all over everything and every time you get up you have to check your shirt and pop your shirt to make sure nothing is on the back of your clothes and you can never ever enjoy the way your hair looks ever for the rest of your entire fucking life

Attached: 1559297982385.gif (480x270, 2.72M)

how can i achieve this hair

tfw great clips

You pomade and then hairspray it

lard or cum

>joaquin phoenix

didnt that niggga grow up in a christian cult

just use head and shoulders bro

Attached: 1556938514907.gif (176x216, 492K)

Can I pretend to be jewish and get a job as an actor?

Just get a high quality gel not the cheap shit. Comb hair back and then apply jail pushing hair back. Then finish with comb.
If you don't want shinny finish go use a wax or clay paste. I use one with 0 shine, it holds all day.

Attached: gekko.jpg (890x501, 101K)

the right guy would just buzz the remaining hair shorter and still fuck bitches left and right

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish.

You know if you just dont wash your hair for like +3 days (yes you obviously rinse it) your natural oils work like a beast of a natural pomade and release sexual phermones that attract females, all while still staying soft.

tfw your hair is straight, dense and points forward so you cand do any sort of slicked back look (and product makes your hair a gross sticky mess anyway).

I'm growing it long instead maybe mediun length hair will work

Attached: 1558392742429.jpg (175x175, 7K)

Probably used too much. Here is the trick to fixing your hair. Get it wet. Put a little bit of whatever product you want into your hair. Blow dry your hair, brushing it kind of into whatever shape/direction you style your hair. Then put a little bit more product in to finish the style and give it a little.more hold

i find mine looks too greasy after a single shower without shampooing, but haven't tried multiple days with just rinsing
might give it a go

Attached: 1550094868034.jpg (960x636, 97K)

A hat can actually make it worse. Also, make sure you’re using a topical treatment like coal tar. Flare ups will be unavoidable, but if it’s constant you need to start addressing it.