youtu.be/Hyag7lR8CPA

Attached: Capture.jpg (1297x1062, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ friggin jumpscares /
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/obsessed redditors post history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kinda hyped

Nice

How long I've been waiting for this movie. Almost certainly my moty already.

Gonna have to try hard to convince me that Pattinson isn't a one-man Golden Age of cinema.

Kino is back on the menu boys

HAHA DUDE REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS HAHA OMG JUST LIKE THE CLASSICS LMAO YEA DUDE THIS IS REAL CINEMA WOWZIEEE

the quintessential reddit movie

I'm starting to think that Reddit is just a synonym for Good

Oh, look, insecure bitches that seek validation in contrarianism. How tiresome.

Pattinson is on fire lately damn

Good Time, The Lighthouse, Batman and the new Nolan film

go back

>"it's popular so it's reddit KEK LOL ROFL LMAO"
>"idiot"
>"LOL GO BACK HAHA ROFL"

Attached: 1564426130940.jpg (903x960, 188K)

>"it's popular so it's reddit KEK LOL ROFL LMAO"
>"idiot"
>"LOL GO BACK HAHA ROFL"

Attached: 1545442558484.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Looks like bone-chilling slow burn kino is back on the menu, boys.

Is this the movie everybody on reddit says is their favourite of the year so they can seem smart? Yea, this is that movie.

Try not to talk in ready made catchphrases for once, you automaton

this place is dead, you should kill yourselves

You should know about that. I haven't been in reddit myself but you seem quite the expert in the matter

Lead by example.

K I N O

> so it's a movie about two man slowly losing it in a lighthouse
> smash cut to Pattison punching something while giant tentacles smash around in the background
what

I'd bet 100 bucks you look exactly like that. Either too thin, or too fat, or skinnyfat, glasses, bad skin, bad hair, I fucking swear

Why is Yea Forums like this? Serious question.

sneed

Bitter people trying to fit in, getting angry at people not being as jaded and cynic as they're. Since they can't lift themselves up, they want to drag the rest of the world to their abyssal level.

Attached: CbnCBhEWIAAvyvZ.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

>no niggers
>no women
already a classic

>the rreddithouse

capeshitters think all real movies are 'pretentious'
what else is new?

capeshit tranny manchildren can't STAND someone watching actual films

that's nuchan for you, it's all about being as destructive as possible, nothing else. no cleverness, no intelligence, it's not like back in the day, it's just plain retardation and destruction

zoomers love catch phrases. they used to be sporadic, but zoomers just run them into the ground. most are redditors and it's the same thing that reddit does with memes. run everything into the ground. so the populace of Yea Forums right now is mainly zoomers who would get banned on reddit for saying "nigger." but they can say nigger here, and they cling to the catch phrases and soi faces. and instead of using them poetically with wit, they just spam and spam and spam.

this

This already tells you all you need to know.

I ain't even watching the trailer, just tell me the release date

>Why is Yea Forums like this? Serious question.
The most popular boards are dead, all that's left are emotionally stunted "adults" throwing shit at each-other while pretending to fit in, not realizing they're waddling in their own shit.

October 18th

Omg YES YES, the friggin director of the witch (who fkn doesn't do jumpscares because they are for ple bs) and based pattinson our guy based dafoe, holy shit and he's using the almost-but not quite-square aspect ratio, so authentic, I've heard hes using 100 year old lenses holy shit YES. This is a bone chilling slow burn I will no friggin miss!!

Oh, you mean just like you with your post?

Thanks. Now just hoping that it gets a wide enough release

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ friggin jumpscares /
You are mentally ill.

Attached: PaulTA.png (900x1198, 1.31M)

no women

no minorities

Yea Forums film of the decade

well im fucking excited

Why are redditors so obsessed with post history?

Attached: 1564343150043.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>no u
Pathetic

Dude! Finally a trailer! Holy shit! I've been waiting for this movie for months! Endgame is my favourite movie of 2019, btw,

Attached: 1550487838743.gif (413x243, 51K)

Tries too hard to look like an old film. Quintessencial reddit shit

>Quintessencial
pajeet pls

>durr black and white
>aspect ratiooooo
>reddits movie of the year all years

I don't believe people don't like this trailer because "muh reddit".

It's just the same edgy bullshit as constantly talking about sniffing farts, IRL you all know that's degenerate and that trailer was fucking awesome

Finally an actual film

Bro not cool a24 films (that is a distribution company btw betcha you didn't know that haha!) are based kino. This is an ACTUAL film, unlike childish jumpscares and capeshit

Attached: E9AE4C6C6456E19FA.jpg (243x234, 18K)

NOOOOO ITS A SLOW BURN KINO WITH BASED DAFOE YOU CAN'T CALL IT REDDIT

Attached: 1560952847788.png (231x218, 9K)

Fuuuuck, this looks amazing, but i still think that Pattinson isnt a "genius" actor. He is good, but Dafoe will outact him easily

It's just manchild that want to validate their idiocy.

Why are A24 babbies like this? I wanna watch the film but jeez are people braindead

Attached: 59A04520-BAEE-4420-983D-E9D949A09864.jpg (750x178, 55K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/obsessed redditors post history/

samefag weeb crying out samefagging ITT

Try to argue without resorting to strawman and ad hominens. Let's see if your tiny pea brain can even come with a single argument.

Nooooo stop, my keeenoo

Attached: 27B78CBA08BD40B8B2A11A6591CB3897.png (594x582, 41K)

What is bad about that comment? Yea Forums was also waiting months for the trailer. The film does look good. And people are hoping for a good psychological thriller as said in Cannes.

Looks interesting.

Its an a24 pajeet, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore, that fucking name lmao

Jesus christ lmao

>61 posts
>27 posters
these tranny The Nun loving soiphoneposting weeb is having a meltdown

"Looks good. Hope it's good"
Wow, such a cringy comment.

How long have we been on this board? Five weeks? Two days? Help me recollect.

Attached: 7434589354.png (566x468, 103K)

Is this based on that true story about those two guys that stayed at a lighthouse in the off season where they had little to no contact with the outside world due to the rising water levels and ended up going crazy?

Attached: 1561118604941.png (600x900, 986K)

why are you like this?

We're here forever.

Noo stop posting on Yea Forums!!
Only people who casually browse are allowed.

Attached: pp.png (454x520, 13K)

tbf, Dafoe is also one of the best actors around, It's hardly a point against Pattinson if he can't outclass him.

It's inspired by it, yes.

>Only people who casually browse are allowed.
So, non mechanically replicating posts in casual browsing now? Is this thing a bot or what? Are you even a real person?

So effin authentic!!!

god i hope they bring out the lighthouse funko pops! i want these bad boys up on my pop shelf!

Attached: 1526794901181s.jpg (211x239, 8K)

PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR WITH NO JUMPSCARES

Attached: onions.png (571x471, 345K)

Cyncism doesnt make you cool

How do you faggots so intimately know reddits opinion on everything?
I'd never have associated jumpscares with reddit without you spamming every single horror thread with it.
Really makes you think

Attached: hmmmmm.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Yea Forums is dead

Holy shit I’m not even the guy spamming but it’s like if you tried to make the most söy comment possible. The trailer doesn’t reflect ‘riveting psychological thriller’ at all, it’s a dramedy

Attached: 2543994F-6DC0-4560-B777-8BE93B6F9BF4.png (323x570, 214K)

It's literally (literally) just 1 (one) person. A phoneposting weeb, to be more correct.

Is it a slow burn? Please tell me it's at least 3 hours long, with long scenes of people doing menial things

>IP didn't change

It's one guy having a meltdown in here

>it's real

Attached: kek.png (468x99, 8K)

>Cannes.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: soi.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>there are people on this board young enough that scraping youtube comments for dumb shit is still funny to them

Another buzzword and another fag pic that you must have saved god knows why in your infinite pathetism. Like clockwork

>so fucking obsessed and angry he's counting ips now
Holy shit

why then? didnt one come out recently a few years ago?

>t. butthurt redditor exposed for his normie sensibilities

Looks like some Brokeback Mountain shit

“my bad”

Attached: CFDD8DF5-2626-4843-9B2A-0870FE5FAE8C.png (657x625, 827K)

>there are people on this board stupid enough to be excited for a24 joints

Under the Skin was incredible. Enemy aswell.

RIP Joker

DCucks BTFO again

>Under the Skin was incredible. Enemy aswell
big yikes

Yea Forums and /pol/

Attached: 1564476967960.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

I remember the old days of abatap, where pretty much everybody was laughing at him because of his autistic dedication to spam the same buzzwords and the same pics to everyone that dare to call Avatar anything else than the greatest thing since bread and butter. Turns out he was the average future user of this fucking board ten years later.

Its funny because jumpscares are reddit, and no jump scares are also reddit.

Yea Forums is much better than Yea Forums. Even Yea Forums is better than Yea Forums these days

>0 chance this movie will release anywhere near me because theatres only play capeshit
>forced to steal it from the internet
>can't support good movies even if I wanted to

I also try not to enjoy anything anymore just in case they're reddit. I wouldn't want to be a soiboy, haha!

youre actually severely mentally ill and should seek help. Im serious. Do you go to therapy?

Go back to your GOT general and capeshit threads there, friend.

I'm sure you have atleast one non mall non garbage theater around you.
If not, torrent and if you genuinely like it you can buy the bluray.

Everything except Disney is reddit, it seems.

This dude spamming is already confirmed as a cartoon loving weeb, a capeshitter and a videogame playing manchild.

>Go back to your GOT general and capeshit threads there, friend.
like clockwork

Attached: npcuck.jpg (644x800, 35K)

>npcuck.jpg
from the weeb that literally spams the same exact pics and phrases all day long like an actual programmed npc bot

Attached: checkmate.jpg (601x508, 94K)

What's your obsession with a24 anyway? They make some great and some shitty movies just like every other studio. What made them specifically the object of your endless autism?
Are you just incapable of seeing the world outside the confines of THING=GOOD or THING=BAD with nothing inbetween?

Seriously, has no one on nuchan ever heard ‘don’t feed the trolls’?

Attached: 284F1C93-FA40-446A-8DAE-7AE0088A51D8.jpg (750x617, 324K)

>get the long awaited /film/ board
>all the attention hungry retards infest it with onions memes, sarcasm, and wojackposting

Yeah dude i love the memes about craft beers and jumpscares too

the irony

Died alongside rules 1 & 2.

Seems kinda funny actually, with the accents

There's nothing but trolls. Well, not really trolls, since trolls did it merely for the lulz. These "people", god know why they do it

Why are capeshitters so triggered about this kino?

It would need good moderation, that's for sure.

Holy shit can't wait

Attached: toppest of keks.png (905x609, 61K)

Out of all the a24 films... you chose those 2...

>discord trannies show up start calling everyone a racist bigot nazi and to accept diversity is their strength or you're the REAL redditor
>jannies create honeypot threads to ban wrongspeak no no opinions
>hori allows blatant media shilling
why is Yea Forums so shit bros...like pol and stuff and v lmao fucking redditor tourists amirite fellow progressive 4channeler? hahA like racism is only ironic fucking bigots

Attached: 1549345895192.jpg (576x389, 59K)

/fit/ is fine comparitively, people actually try to give advise and support each other. I suspect it's because all the chubby manchildren from other boards avoid it.
Yea Forums is fucking awful though, it's on par with youtube comment section, the only thing is missing is anime and pepe avatars to identify retards straight away

Is this the "wow look at me I have superior taste and capeshit sucks" movie of the year?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (453x533, 48K)

No, it's the "Don't get me wrong, I think Endgame was amazing, but this one is just one a whole other level" movie of the year.

Yes, philistine. It is. Go back to your child cartoons.

t.Yea Forumsedditor
The overwhelming majority of capeshit and star warshit fanboys are manbaby tourists from Yea Forums.

I'm merely saying that Yea Forums is a better board. I don't know about Yea Forums users in here, but videogame discussion there is better than film discussion here.

Capeshit does suck though

>A24

Enemy, sure. Under the skin is total garbage

Its not. Anime shit everywhere, trolls, mentally ill retards spamming and trolling, etc...

Under the Skin is literally, unironically, sincerely one of the best films of this entire decade.
A true pleb filter. Zoomer killer. Brainlet stomper. Plot point casual executioner.

Attached: Under The Skin.mkv_snapshot_00.34.47_.jpg (1920x1038, 605K)

the reddit tourists are so triggered by this based and red pilled thread, you're doing good work jump scare autist

t. pajeet disney employeee

Attention. They never grew up.

Such a great movie. Glad to see there's still some nice people in here.

Good post

predictable thread desu

Capeshitter zoomers who have never seen a real film in their lives and unironically consider TDK to be one of the top five films of all time

Any spoilers in it? I usually don't watch trailers

If you know you want to watch a certain film, why even watch the trailer?

Video games and movies are the most entry level entertainment avenues and therefore attract bottom feeders intent on shitposting.

>reading youtube comments (or twatter, or instagram, or anything)
>running back to 4channel with the epic screencaps

Fuck off.

Attached: 1564248691487.png (882x624, 39K)

Finally some Cthulhu kino

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

That's because video games are a lower art form, and thus require a lower level of dialogue. Film requires a certain level of integrity to discuss.

yeah, I'm thinking kino is back

I wish I hadn’t watched it, think it gives away a ton of interesting moments

The Lighthouse looks quite a bit Lynchian to me, and that's a good thing

Attached: lynched.jpg (3200x1482, 700K)

No capeshitter zoomer thinks TDK is in top 5. That list is replaced by Endgame now. The only people who think TDK is top 5 are pajeets.
i know this because i am one

Redditors, zoomers, newfags, the list goes on..
Basically people who haven't been browsing Yea Forums pre-2009 post here and it's very obvious.

i don't like this meme aspect ratio, but other than that looks pretty kino

also pattinson looks fucking hot with moustache

The aspect ratio works really well on a big screen. I was sceptical about that too but it works.

Attached: 1489066781349.png (600x474, 6K)

>also pattinson looks fucking hot with moustache

Attached: 1561237926218.jpg (125x106, 3K)

It's just banter nigger, relax your anus

Why is "kino" never used by people with taste and actual knowledge of cinema?

Oh my god the burn is so slooooooow, get fucking hoype people!

I am getting hype yes

>saving thumbnails
wojackposters are actual newfags

It’s threads like these that make me realize this board is complete shit

I've been waiting for Lighthouse all year and even I know that disney/marvelfags are fucking subhumans.

I'm excited about the movie and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: 1234567890.png (1000x1000, 177K)

yeah this is bad. discussion of film is no longer allowed it seems.

He cute and he based

BASED
also this is sadly true

Accurate. One of the best pleb filters of recent times along with once upon a time in Hollywood

based. i am too which in turn makes me based as well.

>lately
he's been on fire since 2012, mainstream is just finally catiching up

Yay another film that isn't capeshit that I have to wait to see on a shitty HDrip months after its cinema release! Because my shithole country doesn't release anything!

unassailably based

True, based Pattinson.

where are the jumpscares

where?

Ireland, ah but don't take my venting too much, I'm just frustrated about getting everything last, one day showings, once a day showings for anything that isn't a shitty kids film, bad comedy or biography film for old women who hate cinema.

I'm sure there are more than enough non mall non garbage actual cinemas in Ireland

>You're reddit, no you're reddit!
it's a fucking movie get over yourselves

Reminder this guy has never shared any good films. If you call me a söyboy for pointing this out you're a faggot and you will die in your sleep (that means there will be no jumpscare)

I'm in a reasonably sized city in England and there is still nowhere to watch non-blockbusters in a cinema setting.

I even live reasonably close to one of the only 70mm cinemas in this country outside of London, and they let the local Uni's fucking film society run it. So it's still mostly capeshit with one or two classics per year.

OK, what Silent films should I watch? This trailer's got me wanting.

I've already seen Nosferatu and loved that.

Everything by Murnau, Lang, Griffith, Dreyer and Sjöström. Also check out Guy Maddin.