Witcher

Will he do it justice?

Attached: Henry-Cavill-The-Witcher.jpg (900x1222, 296K)

No, I hope he got a really big paycheck for this, it might end his career.

Probably not but it's not like there's an actor on Earth that could make a Netflix show good

He'll try his best I'm sure and try to remain as close he can to book Geralt, Netflix won't do it justice and neither will the rest of the cast, the costume department, the writers, everyone else is setting this up as doomed to fail.

Personally though, I would have cast Zach McGowan as Geralt

How is he so chad

No,but I'll still watch it.

He will be in like like 30% of scenes, the rest will be women throwing twitter lines at white males at the camera.

>zach mcgowan
Kino choice, hes got that weird long face that fits gerald perfectly. Cavill is too handsome, geralt is supposed to be kind of ugly and weird looking.

Cavill? yea
the tumblrina subhumans writers and showrunner? no.

I reckon Cavill as Geralt will be the best part of the show. Ciri looks cool as well, but she is a bit older than the books.
Everything looks like the usual meh tier from Netflix

HE will, however the production as a whole is gonna royally fuck the Witcher in normies eyes, I hope Henry is okay, it might break his heart

Attached: 0A973B8A-52F9-45B9-9BD4-EA3013784CED.jpg (546x580, 37K)

As somebody who loved the game, I am sure this show will be gay

No, he is much too handsome and dreamy.

Well.

Attached: 1563621191347.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

This.
>geralt is supposed to be kind of ugly and weird looking.
No he's not. He's described as having a face that generally makes people uncomfortable, and his voice is supposed to sound scary.

/ourchad/ Cavill will try his best and i'm definetly checking it out just for him but the production seems like it's going to let him down.

He has little hands.

So do I, but I have a giant cock

The trailer was fine desu

He will. The rest of the cast won't.

lul no it wont.

no
but it's not his fault, he's actually a fan of the books and games
but the writers, directors and other actors all hate them and want to change poland into africa

Most people won't even know about it

No, it just looks that way in your midget hands.

cope

its not like the game and books are any good tho

Literally go and have sex

Aww, teeny peen and his wee sausage fingers is upset.

Yeah, just like Christopher Nolan didn't want Arabs in his film.

Attached: ras-al-ghul-whitewashing[1].jpg (800x400, 39K)

They are absolutely not going to have a netflix show about the main character. That's fucking retarded.

It's going to be like Game Of Thrones - you have some action for guys, some mystery for everyone and then the rest of thr show is padded out with side plots about the relationships between side characters and girls gossipping and about cheating and then more gossipping about who's fucking and then some romance plots and somewhat nude sex scenes.... that's all the netflix consumer wants to see.

We'll see Cavill's ass and sweaty back in one scene. He'll ride a horse. He'll punch someone. He'll compete with another man for a girl. He'll get cheated on. He'll smash a sword into a few people. That's it.

no