When companies compete, consumer wi-

>when companies compete, consumer wi-

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-052206.jpg (1440x2378, 337K)

>i didn't know i was a minimalist.

Attached: Capture.png (453x381, 76K)

>imagine needing entertainment

Attached: F61AAF0B-5046-4852-92D9-89F1282CF7F4.jpg (818x503, 163K)

That's true though.
Netflix has coasted by this long on it's dogshit programming just because it was the only option for a while. Now that there's competition it either has to improve it's quality or die.

utorrent has spyware you big poo poo head

>netflix
enjoy your anti-white propaganda kek
>starz
enjoy your homesexuality propaganda kek
>Disney+
enjoy your soulless cartoons kek

wagies be like
>i'll work every day of the week to pay for digital media

Attached: 1544502219249.png (632x1952, 1.57M)

when are they gonna be sold in bundles then?

what's he want, an enforced monopoly?

>I MUST subscribe to literally EVERYTHING

Na.

based.
I have a nas so I just use the downloader on that.

Pirates on vpns win again

Rip subscription services

>utorrent
You enjoying your adware, crypto miner, spyware and remote access tools?

Does not compute.

Attached: 4E933F56-24FD-400E-BF8A-A530652A7518.png (1083x1128, 51K)

does he need to watch every single piece of Jewish propaganda available?

You just subscribe to one at a time. Hell, most have free trials, so you don't even have to pay. There's no need to subscribe to all at once because you'd never be able to watch all their content. You sub to one, watch its content, and when your run out of interesting shows and movies, you unsub and move to the next service.
This shit isn't hard. If you give it a moment of thought you'd realize this shit in an instance. But no, way cooler to zero brain it and just mindlessly complain that you have a variety of options available to you instead of being forced to pay for shit you'll never watch.

>enjoy your homesexuality propaganda kek
Fuck you, Monster House is kino

This is the version of ut before all the gay spywRe etc you fucking morons.

you can avoid it during installation as far as I remember. but Transmission is the patrician choice

>my decade old unupdated shitware is perfectly safe
Yeah, no.
Why do kiddies suck off utorrent so much. Dozens of routinely updated, open source, light weight and stable alternatives

Passive subscription to unnecessary services is a trait of western NPC.

I like how every reply is just LOL WHY DOES HE SUBSCRIBE TO ALL OF THOSE and no one is replying to the issue of media homoginzation at the hands of big corporations and that we in fact do not have good big budget choices despite this supposed system which is supposed to encourage competition

Based dubs but the true minimalist gazes at clouds for entertainment

It would only be a shame if any of the garbage they peddled was worth a damn

So what? If you use Windows in the first place you obviously don't mind spyware.

I don't want to fork out $80+ a month in order to get access to all the movies and shows I like. But at the same time I don't support massive corporate monopolies owning services.
The logical solution to this paradox is simple, piracy. Piracy is ethically just in my mind.

>imagine not being an astral wizard who realises emotions and luxury are primitive elements that need to be cut out in order to reach maximum efficiency and hyper intelligence.

In the long run, I can only see Disney, Amazon and HBO surviving. I give less than 3 years for every other streming service to shutdown.

Netflix is quite strong and has a lot of capital. It will fail if it keeps pumping out garbage and catering to the vocal minority "woke" crowd.

interesting to see how it all pans out.

Not 2.2.1 poo poo head

The issue is these services aren't actually competing, they're just sitting on copyright.

Copyright is the problem.

big think
big dubs

Attached: 1501630529000.jpg (1280x1618, 312K)

American copyright is the problem. People are suing over musical notes now. Pirate everything. These legal parasites will wither and die when you end their income. Your fav artists won't care, they still have a fan in you.

based 2.2.1 user

Who the fuck would sub to all that shit at the same time?

delete that and download deluge

Deluge is garbage, when you get more than a few hundred torrents it will absolutely murder your CPU even if they're not active

>not taking the plexpill and torrenting everything to create your own local streaming service

Attached: 0C549356-533B-4F46-9C5C-87E42ACA6A32.jpg (4030x2937, 1.82M)

It's already falling user.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30 Netflix Has Lost $17 Billion in Value in the Last 24 Hours.png (972x639, 239K)

u running it on an htpc user?

>People are suing over musical notes now.
Where?

>paying for shitty movies
wtf is wrong with americans?

name one faggot

CONSIDER

At least I work fucking neet

I'd rather just pay monthly for VPN desu

>paying for digital media
rofl

>twelve different subscriptions
>minimalist

Attached: 510.jpg (960x543, 54K)

I've been doing that recently but It mostly for children's movies

there it is, this motherfucking cuck son of a bitch is actually rationalizing it top kek

ESPN isn't included in Disney+? LMAO

fpbp

Normalfags are fucking nuts man. How can they stand each other?

they don't actually value their time and sweat so they burn 100% of their salary every month on less than needed stuff

They'll still pay, peer pressure to know what's the latest "fuck white men" TV show

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: neat1.jpg (500x491, 28K)

The whole woke crowd thing is a double edged sword. All the while you're alienating about half your possible target audience, the other half will eat up practically anything no matter how godawful as long as it's woke (and production value good enough).
I don't think the woke-bubble will ever pop. It will shrink a bit as fatigue sets in among the most normie of the crowd, but most will consistently eating it all up and gladly pay for it.

they're the goyest of goyim.

ah yes, I'd rather have a monopoly than many streaming services because that's too confusing for my wee brain

you expect ME to make a CHOICE??

elaborate

thats the joke you dumb piece of shit

>VHS was a monopoly because all distributors used VHS
>the medium is synonymous with the offering
this is your brain on amerimutt

ts

yeah just make it like that weird fat old lady in my neighborhood, look out of the window all day.

Attached: 632452342.png (859x592, 115K)

I don't understand this, the medium in this case is the internet, that poster didn't say anything about it.

you only have to work 1 day a week though

looks like us piratechads will continue to enjoy limitless films, TV-shows, video games, books and music for free

What is Plex and torrents?

Is it fulfilling yet?

I pay for the Plex Pass and I just watch my shit literally wherever I go. And if I know I'm going somewhere without internet, I just take my external HDD with me.

>imagine paying money to watch television

This man is a cuckold. He's been brainwashed by the Jews.

they should all be forced to give you their shit for free, right?

>the streaming service is the content
>not the content offered through the streaming service
>the medium is television not the videotape
jfc

Attached: brainlet11.png (1440x1557, 738K)

for ages television has been "free", just splice in a few commercials as always has been done.

>the hero was someone we knew all along

Attached: 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png (2000x2265, 782K)

t. network shill

>a few
ok

imagine unironically using proprietary torrent software. download qbitorrent or any other FOSS program

wtf I think the state should control all media now

whats that got to do with all the different services competing as opposed to one service which controlled it all (aka the OP)

Based

SKY is 50€ per month, no sports, all commercials.

I think you could subscribe to a half dozen of those and it'd still be cheaper than a cable tv package beyond Basic.

Yeah but a lot of those services have overlapping content

why should i risk not having access to a show that might get removed?

Just google Plex, newfaggot mongoloid.

> one service which controlled it all
>controlled
just fucking stop already you fool

>not using the old version

i do that
but right now i'm too poor for internet so i'm stealing wifi and sometimes i can't run my stuff at max quality and i have to kick it down

it wasn't one service?

No. In truth, i'm fine if my card details get stolen or browsing data revealed. I'm a man of the people, it's time to give back to the community.

Attached: chad partner.jpg (951x1200, 79K)

>imagine complaining about entertainement on the board dedicated to entertainment

Have only Prime video because I get a ton of shit from amazon. I just pirate and mooch off my aunt's cable for anything else I watch.

It wasn't CONTROLLED by said service you absolute braindead fucktard
how the fuck did the cable company control what the channels put on?
jfc drink bleach right fucking nao

>mfw people return to the simplicity of physical media

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

Attached: 7giil5q2nuy21[1].jpg (1156x773, 132K)

Half of those services are unnecessary. Specially Apple TV.

>jfc
>nao
just kill yourself you twitter nigger sack of shit

you mean the cable company has no control over what channels they want to offer.

Then what is the OP bitching about? You know what the thread is about in the first place, you mongoloid.

how else are you going to watch iMovies?

who the fuck needs that many simultaneously anyway?

>how the fuck did the cable company control what the channels put on?

What he means is that Cable services don’t offer a la carte selection of channels. You have to pay $60 bucks anyway if you only turn the tv to watch ESPN. On the internet I can choose which services I want or just take advantage of the free trials through throwaway accounts or pre paid credit cards.

In my case, Hulu comes included with my phone service, so technically I’m only paying for Netflix

Weebs

n e w f a g
e
w
f
a
g

>utrojan

>not knowing how to use meme arrows
imagine

hell yeah, paying $40 to see a movie. based blu rays

Attached: 1519709223689.png (610x612, 62K)

>imagine being a phoneposter
pathetic

>not using 123movies or solarmovie where you literally dont need any subscription or downloads.

Attached: 7C6FF9D5-3D56-4762-B263-449AD79759F9.png (300x300, 61K)

it's not 2006 anymore grandpa. blu-rays often like $5

>malware ridden site with 1080p streams at 5mbps
Absolute yikes, I'd rather get n*tflix

>not just subscribing to the one patrician streaming channel you need: criterion channel

well of course, retarded people pay the retard tax

Y’all salty responding to this post but it’s true.

paying money for old movies I already watched anyway lmao

That tweet right there will make everyone fall for Disney yet again. Disney buys everything and put's it on Disney Plus. Top dollar kek.