Steven Spielberg’s ‘INDIANA JONES 5’ will begin filming in April 2020 in London

>Steven Spielberg’s ‘INDIANA JONES 5’ will begin filming in April 2020 in London.
>is slated to open in theaters on July 9, 2021.
>Jonathan Kasdan, co-scribe of last summer's Solo: A Star Wars Story, was allegedly overseeing a "writers' room" for the final screenplay

Less than one year away
Still no script
Disney is gonna wreck another franchise to the ground

Attached: EAkx7d1XYAAM6cW.jpg (800x544, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1155509681894375425
syfy.com/syfywire/indiana-jones-5-filming-harrison-ford?amp
variety.com/2019/film/news/harrison-ford-star-wars-disneyland-indiana-jones-reboot-1203231130/
variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-drinking-steven-spielberg-american-honey-1201851776/
youtube.com/watch?v=oJr9Bt6giNM
youtube.com/watch?v=UW9d_sUPa90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cite your sources

I foresee people wishing that it had Shia instead of whatever we're going to get.

I unironically hope they bring shia back

>writers room
No good has ever come from a movie being written by committee
Uncredited punch-up is one thing, havig more than 2 different credited writers means it’s going to be shit

hope they bring shorty back

k
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1155509681894375425
syfy.com/syfywire/indiana-jones-5-filming-harrison-ford?amp
variety.com/2019/film/news/harrison-ford-star-wars-disneyland-indiana-jones-reboot-1203231130/

Indiana Jones and the Lost Retirement Home

I unironically hope Shia stays as the new Indiana Jones and we have to deal with him from now on.

This. He cute.

>Indiana Jones and the Cristal Kangs
>you just know it’s gonna happen

Dont count on it

>“I don’t like the movies that I made with Spielberg,” he says. “The only movie that I liked that we made together was ‘Transformers’ one.”

>“I prepped for a year and a half, (for Crystal Skull)” LaBeouf says. “And then the movie comes out, and it’s your fault. That sh-t hurt bad.”

variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-drinking-steven-spielberg-american-honey-1201851776/

Best case scenerio we get leboof and a sassy British mutt co-star

Indiana discovers that God is actually a black lesbian and that whitey has been preventing the world from seeing da troof. Then they travel back in time and kill all the plantation owners. Kino.

Indiana Jones and the Lab of Yakub

Indiana Jones and
>The Geriatric Curse
>The Cocoon of Youth
>The Early Bird Special
>Laxative of Doom
>Kingdom of the Crystal Hip
>Raiders of The Lost Thought
>The Little Old Lady from Pasadena

indiana jones and the hwndu flag

i can't wait to see ..'mutt'.

It's too bad during the 1½ years he prepped he didn't taking acting lessons.

Wait... don’t tell me. Jones is going to be out performed by a woman, minority, or both simultaneously.

i've been watching xfiles from 95 and the last two episodes have had the premise that someone "couldn't possibly be a suspect, he's in his 70s, he can barely stand up let alone leave the house". Everyone seems to just accept that 70 is close to death
now the president and the indiana jones is 70

>indiana jones is 70
he'll be nearly 80 when this movie gets released

Okay people hated Mutt. But I have a fresh new take on this entire franchise. Guys.. what if:

Indiana Jones has a DAUGHTER he didn’t know about! She’s actually amazing at everything and graduated archaeology college at 12 years old. Her name is.. Indie! That way we can continue a whole series without rebooting the name.

Harrison will be in the movie of course to pass the torch. We’ll make it a joke that Mutt died offscreen in an MC accident because motorcycles are dangerous and so macho. Lol!

Anyway the story is that Indie is secretly the key to a mystery that can blow up the entire planet but she doesn’t know it! We’ll tie it into the franchise so that all the magical power from the arc and the dumb stones somehow went through Indiana into her so she has like supernatural superpowers. That way she can fight off the evil zombie nazis (nobody liked having communist enemies) with Marvel like powers. And we know the audience loves this. They can’t get enough. I think we have a winning concept here.

We just gotta make sure Ford dies in the movie. Maybe he slips on a banana peel and dies because he’s old and it’ll be funny. Then Indie can travel through time and collect all the artifacts we’ve seen so far and even more because she’s just a better superpowered Indiana Jones and that’s just going to top everything people have come to expect from this franchise but give it a modern twist!

Let me know what you think, Amy!

will Indiana Jones be as senile and demented as trump currently is?

>Indiana Jones and..
The Fountain of Youth.

BOOM NIGGA I SOLVED EVERYTHING

This would unironically be good desu

She should be 12. Fifteen is right on the edge. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore.

Not this shit again

Indiana Jones and the Curse of New Technology

he had a daughter in the tv show
youtube.com/watch?v=oJr9Bt6giNM

>We just gotta make sure Ford dies in the movie
canonically Indiana lives until 101 years old

>Still no script
They want to source ideas from Yea Forums but you guys haven't been talking about it, so the writers have absolutely no material to work with.
Shame on you, Television & Film.

Why? Harrison Ford stopped giving a shit about acting 2 decades ago

>Connery was only 72 when he retired after League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

He played himself in every single role

so what will it be about?

Ford has been terminally miscast for most of his career, and he hasn't been putting in the effort since the 80s ended.

I hope Harrison Ford kicks the bucket during filming so they will Carrie Fisher him up with atrocious cgi for the rest of the movie

It deadass will be something like that though

These two don't compute

Yes they do

>retired after League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 001E7ACD-4E72-44CA-A672-2FC8C6830E22.jpg (1060x1500, 287K)

Still more dignified than Patrick Steward as poop emoji.

Kek

Patrick Stewart in “Free Money For My Dignity?”

See also: ‘Picard’

Work in the shipping dept. at Lucasfilm, heard a few things last week. I'll reply to the first two questions received

Weed, unironically.

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

>Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth
This would be fucking great. Ponce de Leon reference etc. Indie should briefly go to Florida on the hunt.

Nobody said it was his fault

Isn't Ford like 80? Jesus Christ

it's really not honestly at least Emoji was a major motion picture

I actually would rather get a Mudd Williams movie. Hell, Indiana 4 should have been Mudd Williams 1.

>caring about popculture in 2019
lmao

Pretty good. No Marvel super powers. But maybe she is beyond masterful with the whip and is immortal.

Lmao his acting was fine you anonymous retard

>deadass

Tfw not kidding and dumb Jewboy wastes a question.

People have been making these jokes since the year 2000.

you wake up, you see that face, what do you do?

what's your favourite sandwich filling?

hi andrew
sounds ok but not sure what is the target audience here and to which products we can tie your "indie"
mind shitting out a few powerpoint slides to clarify those points?
don't bother coming in just send me the slides and i'll take it from here
amy

The road to el dorado

Batshit Insane Shia as Indy would be kino

we need to finally see full penetration. Bring back hot blonde nazi qts

What have you heard?

Attached: homer bart stare.jpg (251x187, 6K)

we all know what will happen

Attached: 6r.jpg (1521x586, 280K)

PART TIME

ITT: We write the plot of Indiana Jones 5
>1960-something
>Indy is finally retired, living with Marion, hasn't had an adventure in years
>school has been bought by a german millionaire, reformations are being done
>school getting reworked as a tech campus, some sort big antenna is being presented, it's a change-the-world type of technology
>Indy is called for a speech at the new year's eve ball
>Accepts it
>There, he sees a young mysterious man in a tuxedo, he isn't from the school staff
>Goes to talk to him
>Introduces himself, asks for the kids' name
>''Bond. James Bond.''

But for real just get another actor, Oscar Isaac would be good. These movies are more about the adventure than the character

Attached: k478i1nt3vr21[1].png (670x447, 372K)

>Disney is gonna wreck another franchise to the ground
Seeing as how Jones 4 already wrecked it, that would be impressive. Hell, even Last Crusade was pre-emptively nuking the fridge by being a little too self-indulgent and aping the Raiders formula.

Problem with that is then he becomes a trans black woman and you know that would be inevitable.

Yeah raiders was a great send off to the franchise cause knowing it was gonna be the last one they allowed the movie to be pretty goofy and take licenses that wouldnt take on a longer project.

the writers are working part time

>Set in 1969
>It Ain't Me starts playing

>Disney is gonna wreck another franchise to the ground
and yet again, George Lucas beat them to it

>Jonathan Kasdan

Amazing how obvious it is that Larry Kasdan returned to Star Wars in exchange for his son getting a job and now his son is in the industry and will write dozens of movies despite the fact that he is a complete zoomer hack who thinks AND THAT'S THE ORIGIN OF WHY HAN CALLS CHEWBACCA CHEWIE is what SW movies needed.

Part of me wouldn't mind a female Indie, but it could never work with the story/theme. The whole idea of Indiana Jones is to invoke old film serials from the 30's-50's, and having a female protag would clash with that theme.

You could bring the series into modern times with the protag being his granddaughter or something, but if you get rid of the old serial vibe then what's the point? Crystal Skull moving into the early cold war period was already bad enough.

Should just turn indie into a Bond like character. New actors and directors every few generations.

>Less than one year away
>Still no script

You really have no idea how movies are actually made.

99% of movies have scripts still being written during actual production, some with new pages delivered for scenes shot that day.

Apocalypse Now was shot with essentially no script.
Lord of the Rings was about 50% rewritten during production.

Or just leave it alone. The original trilogy still holds up perfectly fine and no remake/reboot/whatever will be able to top them.

By the time this movie comes out, Harrison Ford will be old enough to play Indiana Jones going full-meta and watching Raiders of the Lost Ark in its original theatrical release.

This would arguably make for a better movie than the one we'll get.

That is literally the worst idea I've ever heard. Bond is a blank slate, Indy is 99% Harrison Ford and 1% big hat. No one else can play him.

GET OUT OF MY PLANE!

He's not miscast, he just only takes roles where he doesn't have to try. His best role is probably in Blade Runner and he hated it.

FYI: Kasdan Jr's script was entirely thrown out, probably because Solo bombed. Dan Fogel is writing the new script from scratch, new idea and setting.

Nothing is known about it but de-aging technology is rumored for a pivotal scene.

I thought Hanks is dead

What the fuck else is there to do?
Find Bigfoot?
Atlantis?
Go to space?

I kind of like this idea.
I'd rather something like this though
>1960-something
>Indie is living with Marion peacefully
>Indie is working as Dean just like Marcus Brody
>Indie's replacement Archeology professor is played by someone like Oscar Issac (I wouldn't mind him because he could actually do well in an adventure series like this instead of Star Wars)
>The U.S Government brings in troops / agents and starts raiding the classroom while he's teaching, leading to Indie getting involved
>Turns out Issac's character has been doing research on Native American artifacts being stolen by the U.S Government
>Indie acts as an advisor and helps with him the way that Connery did in The Last Crusade. (not quite doing all the dirty work, but enough where it counts)
>a sect of the U.S Government are the antagonists and it deals heavily with the coverup mentality that the Government had during the 60's
>movie ends with Indie continuing as Dean, Isaac as the archeology professor, and that sect of the Government being put in check by the authorities (if they wanted to get the boomers wet while watching it, have JFK be the one to fully resolve the conflict in the movie towards the end)

Attached: 9b6db2d3ea3840f427dbabba649b9851.jpg (366x550, 50K)

Fountain of Youth is prolly the MacGuffin

>Jonathan Kasdan
the guy who fought white male patriarchy on twitter all through the Solo disaster?

>77 years old

Attached: Harrison-Ford-Doesnt-Care-At-All-On-The-Conan-OBrien-Show_408x408.jpg (408x408, 100K)

>Fountain of Youth
Should be the Garden of Eden.
Indy works well with Christian mythos

only the orginal
3 Indy movies
2 alien movies
2 terminator movies
3 star wars movies
exist
the rest is shit and it does not matter

>evil zombie nazis
we don't need zombies, there are literally millions of nazis in America right now!
>Indy: I thought we put a stop to you monsters back in the 40's.

>we don't need zombies, there are literally millions of nazis in America right now!
t. Third-World Sleazo

Ford falls into the Fountain of Youth in the first five minutes and out pops Chris Pratt wearing the fedora.

Oh boy another trash cash grab nobody wanted produced by a hack.

>Raiders of the Lost Thought

Attached: BEA792BA-9875-4744-AD87-D6198FF9BE50.jpg (460x288, 20K)

It would be better if he fight actual evil instead like in crystal skul though. Maybe teak up with some ex-SS mercenaries and he realises how pointless the war was and that the goodies lost.

>tfw unironically pay to see most these

Attached: 8C18917C-5340-418E-9ABE-05D098AF6D4C.jpg (480x678, 35K)

>we don't need zombies, there are literally millions of nazis in America right now!
NAZIS IN AMERICA? UNPOSSIBLE!

Attached: werner.jpg (736x1001, 152K)

steven yeun has been linked as an aged up short round

Native Americans

African mysticism. Man shaped lions stuff like that

DMT Spirit Molecule

>seething communist

David Harbor is def going to be in it

Spielberg let them use back to the future in the show and in a documentary on scifi history he talks and gushes about Stranger Things alot.

harbor has defiantly got the part its why they dusted him and the beyers entire family via a truck.

Hollywood really is retarded; this is the one franchise that they could actually reboot, just have fun archeological adventures, involving diferent cultures and magical artefacts, set in the first half of the 20th century, with diferent, self-contained storylines, just like they do with James Bond. As long as you have all of those elements and a really charismatic actor you can tell other stories, yet, they rather bring old, senile harrison Ford back, by the time this shit comes out he will be 20 years older than Sean Connery was in The Last Crusade, it's' just elderly abuse by this point.

/pol/ hates Trump more than Commies these days

>archeological adventures, involving diferent cultures and magical artefacts, set in the first half of the 20th century

In current fucking year this is impossible, the SJW's would raise a shitstorm about muh ebil colonialism and whites stealing wakandan magics

Its gonna be indy has another love child, set in swinging 60s london, episode

>Yea Forums will start praising Crystal Skull

Cant wait to learn about Indianas long lost British daughter that's also an archaeologist badass

1960s.. nazi surrogate.. how about fighting boers in Africa? With some spitshine revisionism they’re all evil racists with thick accents and the blackies dindu nuffin and Indy can save them because slavery is wrong.

>, just have fun archeological adventures, involving diferent cultures

A white man going around foreign cultures and being a savior is VERY PROBLEMATIC, user. It’s current year!
Indy’s daughter could do this but only because she’s half black.

>senile harrison Ford back, by the time this shit comes out he will be 20 years older than Sean Connery was in The Last Crusade, it's' just elderly abuse by this point.

Blame the 40 year olds Genxers who want their childhood actors to keep dancing for them even if they’re dying. Just look at Mark Hamill.

Americans have a lot of trouble letting go of their nostalgia.

The franchise was already ruined with The Crystal Skull like Star Wars was ruined by the prequels. Who actually gives a fuck?

>Yea Forums will start praising Young Indy
ftfy
youtube.com/watch?v=UW9d_sUPa90

Writer rooms are the main reason everything sucks so much nowadays.
Story is supposed to be someone's vision, not some fucking blurry flow chart of bullet points made to please 20 different diversity hires.

No they don't, that's shills concern trolling

Fate of Atlantis adaption would be great, but Harrison is too old honestly

Attached: DIY-frame-Tomb-Raider-Lara-Croft-Uncharted-Drake-s-Fortune-Indiana-Jones-Funny-Game-Characters-Poste (640x427, 120K)

>Like Jokern (Juaquin Phoenix) but set in a pulp universe.

Interesting

There isn't a room, Dan Fogel is writing it by himself. He's turned in a treatment and now a rough draft

Joe Rogan as indie's lost son. Think about it.

>Spielberg let them use back to the future in the show
He literally had nothing to do with that movie. Lurk

What's he going to fight against this time? Hippies?