Poor choices in youth

>poor choices in youth
>have serious consequences later in life
the movie. just fucking look at those faces.

Attached: jsbrb.png (780x443, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_lGaBPbJLM
twitter.com/jginfo/status/1036982706431778816
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7As3rOogo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckin hell they just look OLD AS FUCK.

Why would you degrade yourself into a DUDE WEED LMAO pic at that age?

Man it looks like Smith's eyes are gonna fall out of their sockets

it's all a lie and reality is a joke either way.

Its almost like Kevins years of DUDE WEED and poor diet was worse than Jays decades of heroin use

There is absolutely nothing wrong with those two men's faces. You're just used to seeing them 25 years younger.

making faces too much does mean you stay that way

good to know

honestly i cant tell which one looks worse. they both look wrecked af.

Both these guys could afford plastic surgery and they just dont. Most normal people look that busted at their age.

why are underage twitter niggers so afraid of writing fuck?

>writing fuck
"fuck" is overused and doesnt even pack a punch when used. it's pointless.

>Both these guys could afford plastic surgery
nah they'll look even more weird. besides it looks like smith might have already gotten a facelift

48, and 45 respectively. That's not bad and your perceptions are warped by instafilters.

jaids and onions bob

>losing your teeth before 50 and having a stroke before 50 is good

Mews would look perfectly fine if he dressed his age. It's the stupid hair and the costume that makes him look awful. Smith looks like fucking death tho

They are old

I know of the escapades and health issues from drugs and what not, it's why I'm mildly impressed they aren't shambling corpses. Go outside some time.

That was the reason why it was originally stated they wouldn't make another film with Jay & Silentbob as Smith felt it would be tragic to have those two still slumming around in their 40's.

Smith was damn near 50 and had never eaten corn or probably any other vegetable. That's insane. His diet consisted of solely things people should seldom if ever eat.

Mews has struggled with heroin addiction.

Smith has become a try hard and is unbearable.

Blaming pot for the health issues of a heroin addict and a man who literally almost died because he was so absolutely clueless about nutrition is straight up retarded.

Kevin, if anything, looked worse in his mid 30s than he does now. It took a heart attack to set him straight but hey.

Attached: kevin smith before after.jpg (750x740, 86K)

So many Americans identified with the characters that it was box office success.

Yeah but he looks like stir fried shit now

it does often take something to shake people out of their shit, others never do change.

Can imagine every time you pump your gas everyone whips out their camera to get the next hilarious embarrassing candid pic of you pumping gas?

>Kevin, if anything, looked worse in his mid 30s than he does now. It took a heart attack to set him straight but hey.

Now if only he'd learn how to dress himself.

soul - soulless

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-18 Facebook.png (1329x650, 1.29M)

True, but some of us found them relatable, we all knew people like Jay back in the late 90s early 2000s.

smith is fucking insufferable

True niggas say frick

i second the notion

Kevin looks great. Jason looks...off

kevin smith looks like hes melting
does he always raise his eyebrows in every photo because thats the only thing preventing the skin on his forehead from rolling over his face?

like a slightly heavier tony stark int hat photo lol

he does look great now though

Their characters won't work well anymore because of their old age.

You can't do shit in LA if you're even remotely famous without someone taking a pic of you. It0's why most very famous people just have their assistants doing mundane shit for them and live very private, secluded lives. Only true attention whores like the Kardashians just go out to a convenience store and buy a hershey's bar in order to just stay relevant in the tabloids.

Attached: she knows.jpg (500x666, 90K)

their style of humor won't work anymore, it barely did at the time, but there weren't many options then. I'll still watch their stupid new movie because of nostalgia though

Did you guys not spend your teenage years in the 90s hanging out in front of the local sev? I had thought everyone did that, but maybe it was just a Philly/Jersey thing.

Can't even buy 15 Milky Ways without some asshole coming up to you.

I wonder how well the dick tuck will go down? I haven't looked at any of the comments on the trailers.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: ryan gossling.jpg (576x651, 97K)

who was this copypasta about originally

zuckerberg

yes

Attached: kevin-smith-face.jpg (2606x2344, 1.4M)

Hot photo

At univ my roommate told me about his hot neighbor who lived in another form, and how she loved Jay and Silent Bob, Mallrats all that View Askiew. He know I was studying directing and told me I could probably fuck her. He was a nerd. Anyhow we went over. She opens the door. It's this Jewish girl with this crazy New Jersey accent. She had like pink blacklight in her room. She asked us to come in but I said I had to be somewhere. Always wondered if she would have given me head while roommate watched.

Cant wait to watch kevin smith pull his patented soi face for 2 hours straight

I miss fat kev

You can tell his daughter loves to fuck

does merit the question of why do we need them back now?

looks pretty normal. they're just doing funny staring face for the camera i think

He loves that she fucks.

Attached: harley homecoming.png (926x602, 748K)

Stop being a fucking retard

>Why would you degrade yourself into a DUDE WEED LMAO pic at that age?
For the same reason you´ll be still stucked with capeshit and vidya at your late 40s.

Get out of my country spic

Nah, he's pretty chill.

Kevin Smith uses it as a way to get funding for other movies, plus he can pull a Sandler while doing so.

Fuck you mange

show me somebody who's living a better life in their late 30's early 40's

Attached: serveimage.gif (496x280, 1.8M)

Jason looks the best he has in a while, but Kevin looks like the cryptkeeper

Attached: drew-rosenhaus-wife-dan-bilzerian-boat-party.jpg (970x970, 131K)

>hockey jerseys all the time

I can tell as a former fatass he did that to hide his moobs.

show me someone with a similar income who is living a better life, I'm sure living like that comes easy with daddy's money

He had a serious heart attack and went vegan or some shit. He's just thin, probably healthier than before.

Yeah, but that's not even a secret. I think he talked on Rogan about how he was ashamed when they took of his shirt when he had his heart attack or something like that.

He's not exactly shy about admitting that. I remember in an interview he said that he used to go for layers while dressing because that hides the fat and his friends just told him "Dude, everybody knows you're fat so whats the deal with dressing like you're in the arctic or something."

>i have no friends so I just roll around in pussy all day long

Nigga das sad.

Whoa we got a rocket scientist over here

Attached: kevin smith wardrobe.jpg (640x878, 168K)

Attached: goalpost.gif (450x250, 853K)

Amanda Seyfried is the love of my life

Why would someone post shit like this

Attached: 7571D989-877E-4118-98A0-D4C382AAFDC2.jpg (750x918, 564K)

Still dresses like a fat retard

why not

youtube.com/watch?v=t_lGaBPbJLM

Will he let me plough his daughter?

why would anyone "go after" him? is he paranoid or has his fanbase really not matured at all in 25 years?

Jeff Gordon
twitter.com/jginfo/status/1036982706431778816

There's tons of people that just fucking hate Kevin Smith for some idiotic reason. Fucking up his kids life is basically just one way of fucking up Kevins life.

Don't underestimate people on the internet. Just an example. There's a channel on YouTube called Fact Fiend where a guy basically talks a bit about strange trivia and makes a few jokes on it, sometime its history, sometimes its pop culture, whatever. Well that guy used to manually go through every single comment posted on his channel and delete the ones that were just pure shit. He eventually got tired of that so he just disabled the entire comment section. Within a day people were sending him, his friends and his relatives messages about big of an asshole he is and that they were going to beat him up or kill him if he didn't turn it back on. Even when these people are blocked, they just create new accounts and keep piling shit on them. Over a comment section on YouTube.

People started bashing the guy as soon as he posted that pic.

Karl is pretty based

it's because the dude feeds the trolls. even that fb post above is proof. if people talk shit to him online he responds, which inspires more insane people to talk shit to him. he's a fucking retard.

guess where those people hang out at when they aren't terrorizing youtubers?

Attached: ueup-c-4chans-new-logo-9557316[1].png (500x474, 109K)

poor jason mewes, he looks so awful with those heinous teeth. he is a posterchild for not doing hard drugs- aged him at least 15 years. Sad!

LITERALLY cope

I remember that he's actually admitted to having a serious problem with people online. He used to actually sit on film forums and get into arguments with people over his own films. He only quit after he realized 90% of the time he was basically just getting worked up over some kid's opinion.

yea no shit. that's literally how the first movie ends. with them beating up kids for talking shit about them on some movie forum.

hence this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7As3rOogo

Reddit too, mostly.

Get in line

bump

I used to be the biggest Smith fan in high school around 2002-2004. Now I just pity him.

Pity him why? Being rich without hardly any effort and smoking weed for a living?

someone post the pic where he’s eating from a whole block of cheese

Attached: 1365647000591.jpg (328x450, 41K)

kek thanks man

he cries all the time, I just feel so bad for him

JUST