Die off, Yea Forums

Die off, Yea Forums.

Attached: u—g—h.png (1016x392, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/03/30/im-50-childless-and-happy-that-i-never-froze-my-eggs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>n-nooo please, stop calling out my manchildness
How do we solve the millennial problem?

Attached: 1563704888112.jpg (452x586, 38K)

>The world is filled with racism and racism I JUST NEED TO BE HAPPY BWAAAAAAA

Criticism died with the patriarchy.

Genuinely pathetic.

childless people are the ones that "die off"
and someone who thinks the "N-WORD" is some big taboo, shouldnt be calling things caveman-minded

>HOW DARE PEOPLE ENJOY SOMETHING THAT I DONT . HOW ELSE WILL I FEEL VALIDATED

Attached: 1561326976035.jpg (491x625, 32K)

whoa whoa whoa

Seething roasties

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-060843~2.png (1080x1499, 1017K)

>imagine the millennia of lineages passed down onto you, only for you to either willingly not procreate because it takes time, money, and personal sacrifice to raise a kid, or be a fag and spurt your 'gurt in some other fag's shitter.

I had to unsubscribe from Rocco because he spends all his time talking about disney theme parks.

>NYC
>men are the problem
no

Attached: clarence.jpg (702x441, 33K)

What roasties?
All millennials are seething because they are getting called out for going to Disney Land in their 30s since they are all autistic.

>person on twitter said thing
>better make a thread about it on Yea Forums

fuck off

Based Yea Forums telling it like it is.

>Woah woah woah. Hold on. It’s selfish to NOT have children? When the world is at risk of overheating? When we have more people on anti-depressants than ever before? When student loan debt is at an all-time high? When we don’t have affordable healthcare? When suicide is 3 times as high as other generations? When home ownership is at an all-time low? When American education is among the worst in the world? When the price of childcare is wildly out of control? When women’s rights to their bodies is being taken away? When online bullying is an epidemic? When children are being shot in their schools? When overpopulation is making resources scarce? It’s not selfish to make sure you can give kids a good life before having them.

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

>Not know about Rocko Boaty

Newfag

Why would a single male want to visit a theme park?
Is he a pedophile or something?

Still with le current year meme. Jeez

Roasties are seething because you blame men having fun for your lack of children

I got unreasonably disappointed by that tweet. Rocco is almost the definition of a manchild, only his successful YT career saves him. While I do not agree with the article, the idea that it is moronic to criticize what makes other people happy is baffling and it makes Rocco seem like a mad fag that took it personally (which he almost certainly did).

What do you do at theme parks? I've only been to places with rollercoasters.

It’s pretty weird going to a place full of kids and teens as an adult

>Never asked to be born
>Now you HAVE to do shit you don't want to do in a world you never to be a part of
>Killing yourself is the worst thing you can do to your family that you didn't choose to have so if they're shitty people, you HAVE to still love them
>Have to scrape by in a shithole country instead because your family has no money but they still had you
This shit was rigged from the start

It helps with my autism. My fucked up hearing goes away and I can function for awhile.

If I don't i have to lie under a weighted blanket all day or drive for hours

>being an adult who can afford to go to a theme park BAD
>being a NEET who watches alt-right youtube all day GOOD

Wait in lines and spend money

Why are incels so obsessed with lineage and descendents? You're not gonna procreate anyway

>I never ASKED to be born!

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

that's correct

What are you talking about?
The one who wrote the article was a man and he was mocking all millennials for being a bunch of autistic fucks who go to Disneyland in their 30s.

Hilarious that "x BAD, y GOOD" became a meme among millennials because your entire existence consists of turning everything into exactly that, this is good, and this other thing is bad, that's the depth of your knowledge about every single matter.

>HEY GUYS YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE ME FOR DOING WHAT I LIKE. IF I LIKE TO DO METH, YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME. IF I LIKE FUCKING LITTLE KIDS, YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME. IF I LIKE CUTTING, YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME. IT'S WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY, SHUT UP!

Already have, lad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-104859_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 807K)

Only basement NEETs can reach this level of delusion.

squirting sperm into your hand is not procreating anyone

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-104906_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 811K)

>basement NEETs
Brave words from a generation of autistic people.
But do tell, about what am I delusional?
The fact that millennials unironically go to Disneyland in their 30s?

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-105512_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 661K)

>Never asked to be born
You're a faggot.

Going to a proper theme park is top tier family bonding.
Went to Europapark in Rust a few weeks ago, fond memories

Attached: haupteingang_1920_loc_europa-park-02-01.jpg (1180x650, 382K)

Then do the world a favor and kill yourself.
Then again, you might fail even at that.

>It’s pretty weird going to a place full of kids and teens as an adult

It's not like they're climbing into the fucking ball pit at Chucky Cheese. Disney wanted his park to be for everyone of all ages. He said as much in the opening speech of the park. I didn't look at the thread yesterday but I'm assuming that Yea Forums had to be contrarian like they are about everything and actually agree with it.

>Here age relives fond memories of the past…and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future

You're delusional about why it's a bad thing. You're deflecting from your NEET status.
>w-why are these basedboys going to Disneyland when I can't even afford to go!! wahhhhh

user, I'm sorry you cannot afford to go to Disneyland

Get a job, then you can go too

>imagine thinking that every single person using an anonymous board must have the same living situation and interpersonal relationships (or lack thereof) as you
You're just being dishonest with yourself my man.

>Why yes I do own a season pass to Disney and my house is full of toys, how could you tell?

Attached: 1530862288066.png (561x471, 207K)

post proof of your child

Raping women makes me happy. Don't you dare criticise me, incel cavemen!

Being an adult who can afford to go to a theme park (but doesn't actually go to one because there's better things to do with your time and money) is great. Being a manchild who actually goes to a theme park isn't, especially if that theme park is fucking Disney/Star Wars themed. Go ride the tea cups, faggot.

>Go to Disneyland
>Filled with niggers and mexicans
>Go to Disney World
>Filled with brazilians and hamplanets
I'd rather go to a national park than any amusement park

Damage control, you already replied.
>better things to do with your time and money
Yeah I'm sure your time as a NEET is being spent productively.

I can afford to go.
I don't go because i'm not a fucking 5 year old.

this thread is really bad, im not seeing a lot of tv discussion here, extremely off topic

Attached: me when I saw this thread.png (894x773, 49K)

"no"

>s-s-shut up! I could totally go!!

sure thing user.

Oh boy, the millennials have arrived.
Aren't you late for your 5th daily Avengers Endgame viewing?

Attached: millennials in the wild.jpg (960x960, 147K)

America sounds like Hell

>You see, I have totally seen a vagina and even have kids, I'm not a genetic dead end!
>not gonna post proof tho

So you're just another incel obsessed with children, ok then

If you go to theme parks as an adult with no children you are 100% a pedophile

American, you have to understand that the first world doesn't consider theme parks to be some kind of cult site that is part of the weekly routine. That, and that we don't worship Disney.

Attached: 1553305920112.jpg (912x707, 134K)

>television and film

Attached: free market.png (1138x831, 124K)

this

what if I'm 18 years old and I go there with my girlfriend who never went to a theme park?

but Yea Forums is our theme park

Why would any adult want to go to a theme park?
Do you also go to your local park, and play with the 5 year olds there?

You're an absolute idiot if you think I'm actually going to post something with my kid in it. If you want to keep lying to yourself that everyone here is an obese, jobless virgin, then keep on keeping on.

>Oh boy, the millennials have arrived.

Here's a group picture of the people bitching about 'em.

Attached: awa2013-panel-35.jpg (1900x879, 334K)

Yes user, have fun with your kid, that is totally real and not a figment of your imagination, lmao

Rocco is an annoying bitch

What if I just want to ride big roller coasters?

Attached: qoiifrtseq821.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

I don't understand, those look like typical millennials to me.
See
These are the "people" seething because they get called out on the kid activities they partake in as 30 year olds.

LYNCH WORLD

Attached: 1564412026053.jpg (700x467, 34K)

pedo in denial

REVIEWBRAH NOOOOOOO

>lying to yourself that everyone here is an obese, jobless virgin

Some of us are quite gracile.

Attached: awa2013-panel-54.jpg (1900x1265, 764K)

>N-NOOOO, STOP, I MUST GO TO THE THEME PARK EVERY DAY TO DO MY PRAYERS TO DISNEY, ONE PER AVENGER PLEASE STOP YOU MEANIE POOPYHEADS

Attached: 1557817081253.jpg (1000x698, 82K)

Welcome to the lowest-quality board on the site

>you can't do this this or this and be a REAL mans, like me
Imagine saying this shit here, of all places, with a straight fucking face.

>the kid activities they partake in as 30 year olds

Never a wise position to argue from on Yea Forums, breh.

This, there's some pretty cute people.

Attached: 1559122044151.jpg (604x453, 43K)

So much unkempt, greasy hair.
The smell is almost palpable. Disgusting.

>how dare people use their money to go to things

Sorry all you can do is stay in the basement watching alt-right youtube

Imagine being so much of an autistic manchild that even Yea Forums thinks you are pathetic.
That's millennials for you.

You steppin' motherfucker?

Attached: awa2013-panel-11.jpg (950x388, 102K)

>Why would any adult want to go to a theme park?
Rollercoasters, especially the G forces from all sides, very unique fun experience.
>Do you also go to your local park
No rollercoasters there.

Based and truthful.

>putting a baby in nu-women
lol no thanks I'm not signing that contract

This thread is full of genetic dead ends in denial desperately trying to emulate a pop culture caricature of a no-nonsense father figure they never had. All of you are AT LEAST as pathetic as 30-somethings who go to a theme park by themselves, no matter how much you pretend that the wholesome white picket fence future you have planned for yourself (but keep putting off until tomorrow) is reality.

Attached: 36delusional.png (600x450, 391K)

>even Yea Forums

saying "we" when you mean "I" is a proof of weakness, user.

most kids are not allowed on those

Yes, American, everyone goes to theme parks for kids as adults.
Totally not an autistic, american millennial phenomenon.

>Rollercoasters, especially the G forces from all sides, very unique fun experience.
I recommend skydiving, I did it during boot camp and it was lovely.

IF YOU WANT TO RAPE KIDS AND FUCK DOGS WHO CARES!!

Attached: 1558379279560.png (785x731, 201K)

true

Attached: qt.jpg (940x1305, 156K)

>genetic dead ends
Funny, because the article made fun specifically of "childless millennials" and all the tweets replying to it were saying
>OH WOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH NOT HAVING KIDS

Attached: 1533498159683.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

Is Anthony Fantano the most punchable person on earth?

Attached: 1563621252197.png (234x248, 74K)

>trying to emulate a pop culture caricature of a no-nonsense father figure they never had

I hadn't considered that possibility. For the most part they seem to me as though they want very badly to be thought of as plain-speakin' old curmudgeons.

>Yea Forums thinks you are pathetic.

Why would any sane person care what a bunch of schitzo virgin losers on cambodian basket weaving forum think

Yeah I want to try skydiving too. I imagine it's an entirely different kind of experience though, rollercoasters are closer to being in something like an open fast gravity defying vehicle.

ITT: punch of little rollercoaster fearing coping little pussies

It's not about caring about Yea Forums, it's about even Yea Forums thinking you are pathetic.
You have to fall very low for that, but millennials have already shown that they are not afraid of making a mockery out of themselves, seeing the last 7 years of "political activism" and how millennials think they can save the world by watching shitty superhero movies.

The NY Post is written by alt right neets now?

Not yet.

>deflecting

pathetic

>it's about even Yea Forums thinking you are pathetic

Yeah, I'm sure on /diy/ they give a shit.

>how pathetic of you to still attempt to enjoy any things as you did whilst in your youth
>imagine not becoming a completely joyless, cantankerous 80 year old faggot at 25
Life really sucks when you can't stop wanting to die while being unwilling to actually kill yourself, doesn't it?

>if you don't do shit 5 year olds do, you are joyless
This kind of thinking explains a lot about millennials.

>Life really sucks when you can't stop wanting to die while being unwilling to actually kill yourself
Is that what you think when you are not worshiping Disney?
No wonder you try to live in a perpetual bubble of childness.

Attached: 1550217214660.jpg (320x216, 16K)

Jesus, fucking woosh. Point was the hypocrisy of basement dwellers who larp as family men on the internet and take issue with people who choose not to have kids but don't and won't breed themselves.

What a guy!
favourite quote from him? Mine has to be
>It only smellz

>imagine not becoming a completely joyless, cantankerous 80 year old faggot at 25

Further to I'd suggest their failure even at something that mendacious and demeaning only adds to their bitterness.

Defending your love for childish things is okay, you do not have to dust off the old and tired "ur a incel" card.

It is. Please don't come.

Well, I think you're pathetic user!

It's not so bad really.

Attached: 20190513_172558-min.jpg (5312x2988, 2.09M)

>woosh
What a surprise, the millennial with söy pumping through his veins uses reddit memes.

>people who choose not to have kids
No, it's just your job at McDonalds can't afford it.
Not to mention millennials are mentally 5 year olds, you wouldn't be able of educating a kid.
That's why all millennials end up with a bunch of mutts and call them "babies".
Will be fun in 10 years when their stupid dogs start dying, maybe they will finally take the step and kill themselves.

Yo mega 64

>Is that what you think when you are not worshiping Disney?
>No wonder you try to live in a perpetual bubble of "childness"

unintentional irony==best irony

Women are the devil.

They're a self-correcting problem since they wont procreate.

>if you don't do shit 5 year olds do, you are joyless
Dat pigeonholing of me & my arguments, though.
>Is that what you think when you are not worshiping Disney?
Yeah, we only gots us strawmanning round these parts.

Lots of (wrong) assumptions there, bud.

No it isn't, you live in a society. Society is made up of people. Walt Disney was a man and he invented fun, other adult men are allowed to enjoy having fun.

>hosts a podcast that is almost entirely shitting on what makes other people happy

die off, Rocco

men are devil-worshippers

>Defending your love for childish things is okay,
No it isn't, it's something that should always be mocked.

Walt Disney was a weirdo who created the most cancerous company in human history.
The world would be much better if he had never existed.

>Yea Forums

You should open an "adults only roller coaster park" so I can go a few times before it goes bankrupt.

>What a surprise, the millennial with söy pumping through his veins uses reddit memes.

People who've got nothing and know it always resort to pulling reddit out of their asses. How they find room for it in a space already distended by a frilly pink dildo named "Donald" I do not clearly understand.

You can't blame him for things committees did after he died.

lmao

I know he would deny that, say "its just my opinion" and then go on talking about his toys.

Real talk: are fags more prevalent than studies show? Are they truly above the threshold of replacement? Wouldn't they have died off by now rather than seemingly come out of the woodwork?

Who would have guessed ecelebs that exist to shill product to friendless losers would be upset about this

so...are we a self-correcting problem too?
cause...well...

I love how the millennials getting TRIGGERED by this keep trying to turn this into a political fight, because a millennial is a rabid creature who has literally nothing in his entire existence beyond watching superhero movies and ebin internet political fights.
Hell, millennials unironically think internet posts can change the world, it's pathetic.

>No it isn't, it's something that should always be mocked.

I dont agree.

Don't leave yourself with nowhere to go, user. You might need to draw on him as an example of "conservative patriotic values" in some mealy-mouthed future rant.

Disney was always about infantilizing adults from the start.
Walt Disney was a cancerous being ever since he was born.

Then you are wrong.

>I love how

No you don't, user. You come across as being on the brink of hysteria.

>fat white low t-male defends being a child
Everytime. Sick of this shit.

Not even him, fuck Walt.
He was an honorary jew & laid all of the foundations for what Yidsney has become in the way he did business.
The constant copyright lobbying & extensions, the building of worker housing communites surrounding his parks so he could have voting pull to pass or reject local legislations as needed, all that shit was pure Walt.

>talks about and shows off his toys
>actual adult members of Mega64 shit on him during the podcast
>doesn't tell them "wahh stop disliking what makes me happy"

Can't even stand up for himself. He can only complain in general on twitter to nobody in specific and won't even call out the person/website that wrote it.

Absolute applecuck

>woosh
>reddit memes.
How old are you? It's not a reddit meme, it's a turn of phrase that predates the fucking internet. The post went way over your head because you're so fixated on regurgitating rhetoric you didn't actually read it and just assumed it was written by one of the SJW boogeymen you immediately associate with anything you disagree with. The rest of your post reads like I have a horse in this race, I don't, I'm not defending the other side; I'm criticizing you.

Tell me about your nuclear family. Or better yet, tell me about why you don't have one yet and why that is someone else's fault.

Patriotism?
It's 2019, nowadays there's not a single government worth being loyal to in this planet.
Nor a population worth defending.

You know how I know you're a fat loser.

Attached: fuck niggers and jannies.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

>criticizig what makes people happy is bad
this is the very essence of post-söy-culture
doesn't matter that the same argument could be used to defend kiddiefiddlers

SJWs?
I didn't even bother with this culture "war" because no one is willing to do anything beyond internet posts, which means nothing will actually happen.

>tell me about why you don't have one
I'm 21, i'm a private security contractor and i'm constantly being sent from one shithole to the next.
I don't have enough money yet to support a family, and no time to even have a girlfriend.

breh, I only wish it could have been Rocco in Sex Treks -The Next Penetration delivering the immortal line "How's *that* for a Captain's log?"

>stop having fun you should work and pay more taxes and raise some shitty kids because your kids would have a similar skin colour to mine
fuck off boomers, the age of fun is now

I don't think you're so naive as to imagine for a moment that'll prevent people anywhere (let alone on Yea Forums) continuing to give it lip service.

what age of adult are we talking about

because you have roller coaster enthusiasts and young couples like to go on dates to theme parks

they are a fun activity for dates like carnivals

they have entire kids sections at theme parks and kids rides and rides for adults which parents don't have time to go on

Attached: shrug-pepe.png (512x422, 231K)

>I unironically have fun being surrounded by autistic faggots dressed up as Star Wars characters and roleplaying and stupid, overpriced bars
Do americans really think like this?

There's a lot you could criticize me for, user, but you missed by a mile. I'm an autistic gym rat. You couldn't even lift my protein shits.

Considering the sheer diversity of people here, it is certain that you are hilariously incorrect. Furthermore, you come to such an insane conclusion that I suspect you suffer from mental illness. Seek treatment.

Millennials are what happens when people don't get bullied for being autistic little shits in school.

>I'm 21, i'm a private security contractor

wait what you're a mercenary?

Attached: landsknechtcos.jpg (1024x1536, 454K)

Nobody cares what you do numales crying about it on twitter is what's funny

The people in question are primarily men in their 30s, no children, no gf. They go there on their own.

Taking into account what a strained attempt you're making to appear flippant I think it's a safe bet you know how full of shit you are.

Havin children is literally the most egocentric thing you can do
You literally fall in love with a miniature version of yourself

>I'm 21, i'm a private security contractor
If you're going to larp just claim to have a wife and kids. There are no 21 year old contractors.

You come off like a weirdo faggot to everyone in this thread. >Taking into account what a strained attempt you're making to appear flippant
You're not nearly intelligent as you think you are. Get off the internet you fucking loser.

It is sad that you cannot see that I am correct. There are manchildren here, there are fully-fledged family men here. Your coarse language is frustrating, because it makes it so clear you didn't come here to have any kind of discussion, you rather deflect the topic by basically doing a "no u" in long form writing.

You are sad, nothing you say will change that.

>You're not nearly intelligent as you think you are
100% of the time when somebody says this it's because they're insecure about running into somebody smarter than them.

Can we just make fun of Rocco for his absolutely shit taste in media instead?

What if I enjoy making people unhappy

No.

I'm a security contractor, not a military contractor.
The company I'm in doesn't even have a military branch, just security and training.

why do you need to ask for permission

>theme park enthusiast
>too fat for roller coasters

>there are fully-fledged family men here
Yeah, and exactly none of them are wasting their time complaining about millennials going to theme parks, is the core point. That behavior is exclusively the realm of larpers overcompensating for their own failure to replicate.

Attached: bros.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Exactly. They have "fur babies" and the idea of children frightens them.

I wonder how many of these millennials will either end up killing themselves in their 40s, or they'll just die from cancer due to their garbage lifestyles.

>Criticizing what makes people happy happy is some cro magnon shit

The cro magnons are really taking a beating . Were they really as bigotted as people make them out to be?

Resources are dwindling, just saying.

The world doesn't need anymore of your kids. One or two is fine, but anymore than that is reprehensible.

This is actually great opinion.
7 billion is too much for this planet. Too bad the nigs and other overpopulated shits don't get the message.

>hey let's post this on every board to try and get more views!!!

DIAF

Attached: 1539199468352.gif (652x562, 626K)

But it would make me happy to see manchildren die off. The only solution is war.

>most humans require human contact
>hope you can find someone who fits your budget!
it sure will be funny when we take away their rights

Meanwhile the same people who think this say we need to pump our countries full of shitskins because there's not enough people.

Again, you come to an insane conclusion. How do you know? Why wouldn't they? Good family men familiar with imageboards seem like a prime group of people who WOULD mock these kind of people. I personally know people who would fit this role. You cannot seriously refute this point, you can only (for some inane reason) defend the childless millennials by hurling nonsense insults at anonymous posters (and yes, I realise the irony here).

Personally I say sterilize the water supply in the poor side of town.

The world doesn't need anymore African or Asian kids, is what you are trying to say.

Rocco is scared of roller coasters.

Dear lord, you are absolutely unbearable. You remind me of the people on /lgbt/.

damn rocco biting the bait incredibly disappointed. knew he would lose his cool if he lost weight desu

>ugh I hate stupid selfish childish millennials so much I mean back in my day-
>who created and raised millennials?
>UM UH WELL THE MOON LANDING AND UH
It's all so tiresome.

>Again, you come to an insane conclusion
You're talking to me like I'm one guy. You quoted three posts earlier and only one was me. There's a reason we've drawn this "insane" conclusion - because it's not insane if you regularly interact with people and pick up how they wear their insecurities on their sleeve. That and happy, well-adjusted people feel zero impulse to fling shit at other people, who aren't hurting anyone, over trivial and ineffectual things.
>Good family men familiar with imageboards seem like a prime group of people who WOULD mock these kind of people.
I'm a good family man myself, and like most good people I'm not mean-spirited and don't mock harmless strangers.
>I personally know people who would fit this role.
Sounds like you know some not very nice people, sorry to hear it.

pedo detected

>Dear lord, you are absolutely unbearable.
I got under your skin that badly with literally one post? Did you think I was the guy you were talking to? Insulting someone's intelligence because they used more syllables than you're used to is a common and pathetic copout, so I called you on it, that's all.
>You remind me of the people on /lgbt/.
Ok?

I wasn't even the guy you replied too. I've just been reading this thread and your type of people are always unbearable to be around.

As somones whose uncle works in private security contracting, he said he's never in his life heard of a fucking 21 year old that's a private security contractor.

what a weird LARP

Don't most special forces operatives start in their early 20s?
Why do security companies avoid hiring young people?

>I wasn't even the guy you replied too. I've just been reading this thread and your type of people are always unbearable to be around.
It was literally my first post and it was pretty tame. I didn't even take a stance on the issue in this thread. I think you need to chill out, my dude. Hypertension is no joke.

Guys the new doll vid is up!

You write some decent bait, I'll give you that. Still, I think your original post was your honest opinion, which makes me think you are a very aggravating person to be around.

not enough experience yet

>Don't most special forces operatives start in their early 20s?
Exactly.
>Why do security companies avoid hiring young people?
You answered your own question. If you start accumulating experience that is required for the job in your early 20s, how are you going to then get that job at 21? He'd still be in the military. The military/security distinction he tried to make is utter bullshit, by the way. Security contractor is just a press friendly term for what used to be called a military contractor.

Not everyone wants to live with Varg in a forest you fucking loser

Only REAL MEN go on Yea Forums and complain about people.

>I think your original post was your honest opinion
If you're talking about:
>100% of the time when somebody says this it's because they're insecure about running into somebody smarter than them.
Then yes, that is my honest opinion and I stand by it. Take care, user.

>If you start accumulating experience that is required for the job in your early 20s
Isn't work in those companies less... intense than in special forces?
Really doubt governments rely on PMCs to do any kind of important missions.
From what I heard it's mostly just support stuff like guarding, supplying, transporting equipment, repairs and all that.

There’s some top cringe right there

Fuck that guy, intense roller coasters are for 6 year olds! /s

>/s
I don't care that it's bait
kys

“Why aren’t people willing to kill each other over Star Wars, It’s not fair!!!!”

>been told this since the 80s
>now getting told we need more immigrants to make up the gdp and there is "plenty of room"

Attached: 25m7z529t5f21.png (842x792, 82K)

I like mega64 but rocco is a literal manchild

They should.
Star Wars is shit.

Yeah let’s just go back to sham weddings and other miserable 1950s America cliches.

>bawww mean man said spending my free time at a children's theme park is pathetic he hates society and wants us all to live in the woods like some kind of monster
like a child throwing a tantrum

How about the majority white ones that have created heavens on earth compared to the rest of the planet

>No, it's just your job at McDonalds can't afford it.
starving niggers in africa all have a dozen kids
it has nothing to do with being able to afford it
poor people usually have the most kids

The people that formed those populations and governments are no longer alive.
Nowadays it's all scum.

Go out into the real world and see how many normal adjusted guys go on Yea Forums and bitch about millennials.
I’m not talking about boomer jokes but people who seem to get actively upset at some sperg going to Disneyland.

Doesnt matter who formed them, whites are still keeping shit ticking. All the commercial airline pilots, electrcians, engineers, yeah surely africans and aboriginals are on the same level

Nice essay bro

Yeah I'm not saying you need to have been in special ops to apply, that was just the random example the other user threw out there, I'm saying that short of extreme nepotism you need military experience. 21 is basically unheard of.

the only people who want to see this are people who have no friends or family

most people at theme parks are family's enjoy the kids rides and water rides

>teen groups
>couples on a date, teens and adults
>work partys
>group of bored friends

If there is a single person going they are being tracked by security anyway because its just weird and suspicious

you are not Manley for not wanting to go to a theme park, you are most likely devoid of anyone to go with

Dude I work as a private security contractor!!!!

>There's a reason we've drawn this "insane" conclusion - because it's not insane if you regularly interact with people and pick up how they wear their insecurities on their sleeve. That and happy, well-adjusted people feel zero impulse to fling shit at other people, who aren't hurting anyone, over trivial and ineffectual things.

If that is what you believe, so be it. However,

>happy, well-adjusted people feel zero impulse to fling shit at other people, who aren't hurting anyone, over trivial and ineffectual things.

People in this thread mock the millennial mindset, they aren't actively hunting people down. You are taking it way too far, my man.

>I'm a good family man myself, and like most good people I'm not mean-spirited and don't mock harmless strangers.

If you are the original poster, you already did by saying that everyone here is a genetic dead end.

If you are not, good work? Anonymously mocking people over the Internet doesn't make you a bad guy, just as not doing it doesn't make you a good guy. It's all in good fun, my friend.

You are right, some rather ride tea cup rides forever lmao

This is the guy that organized Gay Days in Disneyland

Why doesn't Anthony want kids? Is it because his wife is black?

Imagine listening to someone who has been doing YouTube since the beginning and still can barely break 1 mil subs. Mega64 needs to just die off already, it's fucking pathetic at this point.

Attached: mega.png (834x482, 352K)

nypost.com/2019/03/30/im-50-childless-and-happy-that-i-never-froze-my-eggs/

Rocco fucked mire hot chicks than you'll ever even talk to in your entire life, keep seething

prove it

Check a mirror

I agree! It really is one of the best ways to bring the family together.

Attached: 680-02435428en_Masterfile.jpg (299x450, 38K)

who is the guy in the back supposed to be?

>It's all in good fun, my friend.
I'm not sure you understand the difference between banter and vitriol. Maybe you're just an optimist. If so, good for you.

No but they'll go into educational roles and brainwash your children

Nah, it's just you Americans worship theme parks for some reason.

this unless you get Sam Hyde to agree he got cucked by Rocco its all larping

>your children
That neckbeard doesn't have children and nor do you.

who the fuck goes to theme parks?
what the fuck are you supposed to do there? eat garbage sugar?

I don't think the majority here holds any vitriol for the people in question. Mocking people is a Yea Forums tradition. Sure, you can say it's ironic given the manchild stereotype the Yea Forums user is portrayed as, but it doesn't change much in the end.