Untitled

Attached: 1380556906721.png (557x557, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4nKFKKcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UVVS5-9HvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. you just didn't want the comfy episodes where they cook meth to ever end

The ending is infinitely better as a dream that doesn’t really happen. Internet sleuths practically begged Vince to confirm this and he went “durrrr I’m retarded hurr”

Breaking Bad was boring and I couldn't even finish the second season. Absolute pleb material.

Meh final episode? I'll grant you that. But the season was kino.

>entire show is supposedly about a normal, moral man slowly evolving into a ruthless drug empire crime lord, one crime and justification at a time
>lol nvm, he is still just a cook for an already existing criminal organisation in the final season, he quits because he has enough money and goes out killing literal neonazis that showed up at the last minute as villains
probably the most dissapointing final season ever until game of thrones. giving walter white a happy ending (he saves his wife from the investigation, his son will get the money, he does right by jesse and kills the nazis) is one of the biggest writing fuck ups i've ever seen

Then what is the real ending?

>The ending is infinitely better as a dream that doesn’t really happen. Internet sleuths practically begged Vince to confirm this and he went “durrrr I’m retarded hurr”
>Then what is the real ending?
"GameTheory" did a video where he showed a lot of circumstantial evidence that Walter White isn't really dead, or that the showrunners wanted to give themselves some leeway to retcon him as not dead if the studio thought it would be more profitable to continue the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4nKFKKcGQ

Attached: mpv-shot1324.jpg (704x510, 49K)

Present day, present time
Ha ha

I know that there are many plebs who hold this opinion, yes. Apply yourselves.

>Present day, present time
I don't understand your post.
Are you quoting the video? I haven't seen that video in a year.

S4 > S3 > S2 > S1 > S5B > S5A.

Peaked with Walt vs. Gus.

Bringing in neo-Nazis and shit characters like Lydia and making Walt an "anti-hero" rather than it being Walt vs. Hank with Walt being the irredeemable antagonist made S5 suck.

Its from lain

Attached: 4D9BE81A197A4501BEC95A3DBE3AED47.jpg (640x633, 52K)

walts machoon gun should have clipped jesse instead of walt and then there should have been a ten minute scene of walt raping the wounded and wailing jesse until he eventually dies

>"guys it was all a dream haha isn't that a great ending?"
I'm glad the only thing you write are terrible 4channel posts.

do you even know what antagonist means

It was clear that Vince had no out plan. Let's just hope he has a clear plan with BCS.

Yes, but it's still better than most shows.

who is Iain

This.
S4 finale was peak kino

Fuck no, it's called catharsis

on the finale, fine okay, you don't have to like it. but surely you don't fail to recognise the absolute kino that is him coming up with the plan to get his money out just as he's about to give himself up?

how is it catharsis

cause of the definition of the word and the alternative is nihilistic

Serial Experiments Lain is an animated series often considered one of the most iconic and seminal animes of all time dealing with themes of abstraction, isolation, technology, reality, dreams and the absurd.

The user might be refering the Lain in the pic related and talking about the Walter White theory, as in it is mind bending and relies on much speculation and the ending leaves you feeling as if nothing is reliable and much of it might be unreal.

When they introduced the professional european drug cartel, those should have been the next antagonist - not redneck neo nazis which are like season 1 tier antagonists.

The show should have ended like "Lord of War" where walter loses his humanity, but still keeps wining. He gets rescued/protected by the US gov. who need to funnel CIA drugs (money of which goes on to fight the good fights that protect the good ol u s of a).

The neo nazis were such a lazy copout.

BCS is much less focused on the plot and doesn't have to cave to keep a viewership but have constant tension and set pieces. It's vastly superior

>The neo nazis were such a lazy copout.
>inb4 shitlibs say that only nazis are upset by nazis portrayed in media
>inb4 this becomes the same /pol/ thread we had 3 days ago.

Walt vs Gus vs Hank always should have been the end game. The show seemed like it was geared that way. Season 4 should entailed Hank closing in on Gus, and Walt protecting both Gus and Hank from one another, before ending with Walt overplaying his hand and being found out by Hank.

Season 5 would deal with Hank attempting to uncover concrete evidence of Walt and Gus, instead of just Walt, with Gus gunning for him but Walt still attempting to be the "good guy" and trying to outsmart Hank whilst still protecting him from Gus. I think Jesse and Hank tricking Walt into revealing where he stores the money should remain as a pivotal scene, only instead of the neo-Nazis it's Mike who takes out Hank and his partner. He takes Jesse and gives Walt a chance to walk away permanently with the money. Only, them taking Jesse is what pushes Walt over the edge. He goes full Heisenberg and manages to outsmart Gus. There's a similar scenario where Jesse is seemingly being forced to cook for Gus but he's actually happy, treated well and clean. Walt "frees" Jesse; I like the symbolism here that when Walt walked into Jesse's life it seemed that Jesse could drag Walt down a bad path, but the reality is totally the opposite. The series should have ended with Walt in prison receiving chemotherapy. Absolutely nothing should have been given away in regards to him running an empire or being top dog or whatever, just an ominous look from him before the screen fades to black.

ITT people were weren't here when the final season came out and don't remember that's exactly how this board felt go back

Attached: 1545620736253.png (402x398, 126K)

The show was building up to Hank vs Walt since the beginning, and they absolutely ruined it with that neo-nazi shit. No surprise the episode where Hank dies was directed by none other than Rian Johnson

It was super sad and everyone was suicide pact posting.

I also remember seeing an alleged AMC employee say that he was fired and was going to post a spoiler that Hank Hill digs his way out of the ground after dying but it was really the actor in a Funny Or Die clip, and it turns out the final season had a shitton of corresponding Funny or Die clips with the actor of Hank.

nah, i felt closure

LOST and GOt left me feeling raped. Fuck Lindelof, DB and David

JESSE'S GOT THE NEED

THE NEED FOR SPEEEED

S4 should have been the final season.

The alternate ending is much better

>The alternate ending is much better
What are you talking about?

>separating season 5 in A and B

>throwing away all that development and drama for le epic fug nazis an fuc wypipo

Yeah, I'm thinking its retarded.

There was a spoof ending filmed where it turns out Walt was actually Hal dreaming

>There was a spoof ending filmed where it turns out Walt was actually Hal dreaming
Was it another Funny or Die video with the Actor Hank playing all characters?

Like anyone is honestly disagreeing with this statement, you attentionridden bafoon.

No it was actually Bryan Cranston

How many seasons were there after he killed Gus and ended with "I won"? That could've been the ending and it would've been OK

half agreed. Walt should have the capacity to be irredeemable, but, ultimately does wrong at the end.

Would you say your expectations were subverted?

1 season split in half.
Can someone explain to me why Season 5 isn't just considered 2 seperate seasons? I thought the whole point of a season distinction was the release schedule.

I like this

Neo Nazis were good and what we got was better than whatever you wanted it to be

samefagging my own post, I'm backtracking a bit.

I think a perfect ending to the series would've been the Ozymandias episode. Maybe some things could've changed to get there (namely tying some loose ends so the last two episodes weren't needed) but yeah, that episode was a good conclusion

He actually died from cancer after the second episode

This is it

im still waiting on the skylars a tranny twist

Hurf I'm a retard and forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=uMM7MoNDroo

>im still waiting on the skylars a tranny twist
Was that a Funny or Die clip?

goddamnit i fucking hate normie faggots that guys voice and editing were unbearable couldn't get past a minute

Great finale, C+ season

> (You) goddamnit i fucking hate normie faggots that guys voice and editing were unbearable couldn't get past a minute
I hate the way in some videos he edits a photograph of his face to convey different emotions rather than just taking another photograph of himself expressing a different emotion.
I don't watch his videos but my little brother used to alot.

I'll always remember one video he did where he was giving a history lesson in one of his videos and he said "and these people felt very STRONG-ly about..." and he pushed a photo of Strongbad from Homestuck to hammer the point home.

S3 is best.

S2 has the tightest writing because they wrote it all beforehand

S4 is the most well made from a technical standpoint.

S1 is good and good enough to get the ball rolling, probably the most complete story of them all.

S5 is unmitigated trash, biggest flaw is that half the show(Jesse) who before was a fully realized character becomes a plot maguffin that has 1/3rd of the screentime he used to. The final season always should have come down to Walt vs Jesse which the entire show builds to, not Walt saves Jesse the plot device from new le evil Nazis.

Felt to me like they planned on concluding on S4 but HBO forced them into a S5.

t. nazi

>t. nazi
Please don't make this a fucking /pol/ thread.
Speaking as a nazi, I enjoyed the finale.
Please don't make this a fucking /pol/ thread.

It should've been Walt vs Jesse vs Hank with something tragic happening between those 3 characters.

Fuck the neo Nazi bullshit

>Neo Nazis were good
Kill yourself stormfag, keep this garbage in your containment board.

You are a shitlib derailing the thread.
The person you're responding to was saying that the Nazis were a good antagonist for the final season.
As per shitlib line of reasoning, a stormfag would be upset with nazis as the antagonist.
Yea Forums was always a racist weeb site. Fuck off back to xeddit.

nah i think it was from some fake spoilers before 5b hard to remember really /bb/ was a long time ago

>Breaking Bad is actually based on an anime that nobody but weebs has ever hear of

wew lad

I was autistic enough that I posted how Breaking Bad and Death Note are actually very similar in a lot of ways and listed parallels and equivealent characters.

Someone else ran with this idea and posted more threads along these lines.
>tfw ur content is good enough to steal :3

>"meh" finale
Well yeah, the real finale was like two or three episodes before.

First half of season 5 is kino
Second isn't bad but it's pretty meh compared to the rest of the series
Ending is cool yeah but pretty stupid when you stop to think about it

The last half of the season should have involved some Russian Mafia guys coming in to enforce the Czech Republic deal. Having the prison Nazis being the final bad guys was weaksauce.

>meh
>meh
>meh

Stop using grunts you dumb cunt.
Mediocre, disappointing, underwhelming, unsatisfying, undeserving and etce fucking tera.

>FE LI NA

WOAH BRO IF YOU REARRANGE THE LETTERS IT SPELLS FI NA LE... LIKE DUDE YOU GET IT? FINALE! LIKE, THAT MEANS THE END, AND IT'S THE LAST EPISODE SO ITS THE END OF THE SERIES. HOLY FUCK THESE WRITERS ARE SO SMART

Ozymandias was the best episode of the show and you know it.

They did it because fuck you and fuck the audience

based newfag

it's also a reference to a great outlaw song about a cowboy that is doomed by his love for a woman and runs away, but returns though he knows he will die.
>it's like poetry, it rhymes

youtube.com/watch?v=7UVVS5-9HvA

>They did it because fuck you and fuck the audience
Yeah but for real, why? Did it help them stretch content?
Should I look at this same way as Harry Potter part 7b or Hunger Games Part 3b?

If you're gonna break the last book into two movies why not break every book into two movies?

>le "nazis lost so therefore show's bad" /pol/ argument

Back to the ditch you came from, retard.

>Mr. White, you poisoned Brock
>you had Huell lift the ricin cigarette, and you used that
>no I didn't, Jesse
>okay.jpg
Few episodes later
>Huell stole my cigarettes
>it all makes sense now
>Mr. White had Huell lift the ricin cigarette, and he used it to poison Brock

I really liked BB, but the final season was pretty bad/mediocre, and very contrived.

Attached: 1379297467870.png (360x1046, 592K)

WOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRRROOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: goosh goosh.gif (539x311, 1.79M)

Honestly dude, they just did it because fuck you and fuck the audience

>meh

Attached: 1555307713y765.png (454x520, 13K)

Do you even remember the show? The doctors told his gf that Brock got poisoned with lily of the valley. Not ricin.

Walt later in s5 convince Jesse that he just lost the ricin in his house.

the last 4 seasons were shit

Breaking Bad is a terrible show and I know it, because I was dumb enough to fall for a meme.

Thats not at all the argument you obsessed cuck

A series can have an ending that’s negative for the protagonist and still be good you pathetic infants