1 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 4

1 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 4
Prove me wrong Protip: you can't

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 229K)

5 is kino so
5 > 2 > 1 = 3 > >

For me, it's MEW.

Attached: hero_EB20060209REVIEWS60206002AR.jpg (1200x500, 100K)

2>5=1>3>4

2>5>1>3>

1>3>5>2>4
Idk. I was never really a big fan of 2. I'm not really a fan of its aesthetic or characters. The highway scene is kino though.

Attached: 1552454847106.jpg (918x597, 78K)

PUTA

Airplane > Roller coaster > Highway > Bridge > > > > NASCAR

2 had kino deaths and felt like they all lead into each other

Came here to post this, thanks

thought this was a son of the mask thread for a second, fuck i need a break from this place

What was his problem?

Attached: final-destination-5.jpg (434x326, 25K)

1 here comes the 2 to the 3 to the 4

black man bad

these damn white kids and occasional brother keep cheating death aka me but they never last long

mew in 4 is a 10

He wants to fugg death like Thanos

What would you do in the situation of being the protagonist of these type of events Yea Forums? If you knew you were meant to die in a huge disaster but you saved yourself and now knew that death was coming at you for the rest of your life, what would you do? Personally I’d just kill myself.

Handcuff myself to someone I hate so either death will claim him too or he'll be stuck dragging my corpse around for a while

handcuffing yourself to someone will make that person kill you so you just played yourself.

>I’d just kill myself
Death wouldn't let you.

>so you just played yourself.
>person he hates goes to prison for life or gets executed
Nah, I think he still wins.

nah that guy was a stupid nigger in the second one, he should have just grabbed a knife and slit his wrist, a knife can't fail mechanically

HOMEWRECKING PUTA

He was Candyman the whole time.

Attached: candyman1.jpg (1281x720, 56K)

not as hot as CLEAR

>liking 5 because muh continuity/flashback
its still pretty weak compared to the first 3

why is 4 considered bad?

Poorly executed and hamfisted use of 3D, strange social commentary, bad CGI and there's nothing even slightly unique about it. I suspect considering they titled it "The Final Destination" the writers were just fucking sick of the franchise and wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.