AWW YEAH

AWW YEAH

TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I can't watch this show anymore without thinking how cringe and onions it is
Thanks a lot fuckers

Attached: 1562552094868.jpg (750x416, 24K)

Sounds like a personal problem.

It swung wildly between genuine humor and horrifying cringe

No wonder Yea Forums hates it reminds them too much of themselves and this site

Attached: sephirothsword57_slaying_scum_by_dan_st0ne_dcqdkw9-pre seph.jpg (1146x698, 66K)

the humor originated from justin roiland since he came up with the concept, harmon makes it cringe but packaged for a wider tv audience

In other words, between Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon

it's a fun show, despite incel backlash.

>Hey, man, do you think we should, like, maybe do a fuck ton of improv & pick only the good stuff out of it?
>Nah, we landed 2 jokes out of the hundred we threw out there, let's just let the tape run for a couple minutes & toss it all in there

>incel backlash
Is that what those guys in McDonald's were, incels?

sounds like you gettin a bit too schwifty bro.

Better take a shit then

Does Rick and Morty have a single crafted joke? I can't think of a single example from the show.

This show has some good writing buried under a fucking ton of garbage bullshit & pure fanboy cringe. There are seriously few anywhere near as insufferable as typical Rick & Morty fans.

This. Harmon needs to be shot.

AWW YEAH

TIME TO GET SNEEDY

Most of the show's laughs are just quick lines and quips. They had a good bit in one episode where Jerry keeps asking if Summer is talking to Taddy Mason on the phone and everyone asks him who that is then later abuses him for continually bringing up the name. In a later bit it's revealed Taddy Mason is a fake friend hotline for lonely people. That was a well setup joke.

S1 Had potential in terms of the universe and generally funny ideas they created. The problem being it started to rely on improvise humor too early in its life. There are some genuinely creative concepts early on but they are overshadowed by random reddit humor and lowest common denominator pop culture references. The later season make me think they used their good ideas they had banked in prior years just to get the show picked up and then had to rely on whatever shit and improv silliness they could muster.

I have never seem something go from mildly mainstream to absolute hate joke so fast.

Blame the fans too. The second Interdimensional Cable episode had like two or three good jokes but it was all hailed as comedy gold and then the writers realised normies would watch anything.

I honestly find the grimdark humor in it funnier than anything else. The fucking ship security's increasingly elaborate efforts to "keep summer safe" as directed without doing anything to trigger her was fucking gold.

What all even was in the 2nd Interdimensional Cable episode? Stealy was funny for some reason, Jan Quadrant Vincent 16 was just a less funny version of Two Brothers, Eyehole Man wasn't but it made for a good brick joke at the end of the episode, I like how well they nailed they nailed a "How It's Made" parody with the Plumbus but it's been memed way beyond what it should've been. 1st Interdimensional Cable is my absolute favorite episode and the only one I'll ever randomly watch clips from, but the 2nd was already completely forgettable.

Attached: The Adventures of Stealy.webm (852x480, 2.63M)

Could you see any of them ever getting laid?

For me, Man vs Car and Octopus Man got big laughs, I guess Stealy was good too.
There were a lot of Plumbus memes and Little Bits (which I still fucking hate to this day.) It wasn't a very memorable episode but it gets referenced the most.

That batteryverse episode, the season 2 premiere with them fracturing the timeline, and tiny Rick were the peaks of the whole series. All downhill from there. Once they got success their heads went waaaaaaaaaaaaay up their own asses & you could tell it all throughout everything.

AWW YEAH LET'S SCIENCE THE SHIT OUTTA THIS!
MATH!