Ghosts in movies and in real life

What I dont buy about ghosts in general is why the fuck would they have telekinesis and other powers? a stationary apparition that can talk, sure, I could buy, but something that could influence the world physically is beyond me.

Attached: c2680cc8e41acdafdacb08ce04b53efc--ghost-pictures-pictures-of.jpg (236x236, 6K)

What I learned from /x/ is that deceased people could only commune to spiritually sensitive person; the ones that throws chairs around are purely demonic entities. I blame Hollywood for mixing them up.

Who you gonna call?

My grandparents had an indoor swimming pool. Two of the sides of the room were big glass fronts towards the garden.
I was extremely young, maybe five, six at best, swimming and playing in the pool, when I saw someone (?) slowly walking along the one glasfront to the back, dressed in a drape with holes, exactly like that. That burned itself into my memory because of how weird it was. I remember not being scared or anything, iirc I was at the other end of the pool near the ladder because there was a pump thing with a stream going out. I just accepted it and didn't even tell anyone.

Years later when I started actually thinking about what or who the fuck that was, I thought it must have been my uncle. He was in his late teens back then and living with his parents. My grandfather had a lot of humor, but he would never have scared his only grandchild at that age. I don't think my uncle would have done that, either, but I mean it must have been someone, right? Must have been '95 or '96. Maybe even earlier.

Call it out at 3 in the morning.

record the whole thing to get 1 million views

If ghosts are real why aren't there millions of ghosts all around us at this very moment?

Thousands of people died on the very spot you live in, and I'm not just talking about the house/apartment you live in but in all of history in general. There would be ghosts absolutely everywhere, from your school to grocery stores. Just fucking ghosts galore.

great flick

Attached: a_ghost_story-788590956-large.jpg (810x1200, 158K)

Aren't there a lot of theories about that? Like, ghosts being dead people who don't let go? And once they let go they go to heaven / finally cease to exist? Shit like that. I'm not very spiritual, but even I know that.

>near the pump

And what were you doing with the pump

Grandparents sold their house to a young couple years ago and moved downtown into an apartment, shit became too much to take care of for people their age.
Who knows, maybe Ben Affleck is haunting that couple now. I very often have nightmares or bad dreams involving that house because I basically grew up there, and they often involve the area of the garden around the swimming pool. I don't think that's in any way related to the man in the drape, but still.
Anyways, thanks for reading my blog, /x/

what bored kids that age do with streams of water, they play and do all kinds of dumb shit. but good job sexualizing my childhood memories.

Let's say I kill 500 people that live in a single building. Wouldn't there atleast be a few ghosts there instead of one?
Now apply the same to any situation where thousands of people were killed in a single event.

Maybe they're not bound to a location? Maybe they chill somewhere else and just ocassionaly go back there? maybe it's a question of personal preference? No idea, it's not like I ever think about stuff like this. Pretty sure /x/ has a lot of theories about this.

And then, after all, it's the director's choice how that shit works

I had to turn this off after the cake eating bit. I have no idea if it ever became a good film but up until that point it is possibly the dullest film I've ever watched.

I like that you immediately knew what I was getting at

>sexualizing memories

Given that you're posting some shit creepypasta I assumed it was something you made up and the pump thing was a sly joke put in their for anons to go "and what about the pump, mr. user"

kek it's a completely legit childhood memory of mine, and I knew what you were getting at because that's always what everyone on here is getting at

and how is it a fucking creepypasta? it didn't scare me as a child, and it's not a creepy memory, it's just weird. it clearly was someone in a drape, and there were more than two adults in the area at the time, so there must be an explanation. it's weird, that's it.

and that aside, if ghosts would exist, i don't think they would wear white drapes with holes for eyes kek

Attached: 1563609957804.jpg (375x500, 133K)

My mom said he knew someone that knew a couple of old folks who were on a road trip in Spain when all of a sudden they entered a gas station that wanted pesos and not pesetas.
They were puzzled, that wasnt Spain, it was fucking MEXICO
They contacted the authorities and the embassy and confirmed that they didnt have entered the country oficially.
Somehow they got transported across the atlantic.
UFOs? Dimension gates? Who knows, maybe its bullshit but I always liked that story, I would like to know if there are some movies about it

>so that's how it works

weetad gost expeht
explains the paranormal

that's hilarious

No, it was old people with hearing problems making shit up because their hearing aids are off.

Because ghosts are not actually the spirits of the recently deceased. They are shape-shifting fey that take the form of the recently deceased to get you to trust them.

Sneed

This, I learned this the hard way. I was molested by a ghost taking the form of Pope John II

Angry murderous ghosts are the most badass kind of ghosts, I prefer them more than whiny 'angsty' ones. They seem to be the most dangerous and horrifying kind of fictional monsters, too. Pic related.

Attached: creepsmama1.png (1600x847, 938K)

imagine being an entity driven by nothing but pure wrath and lust for vengeance.

Attached: Onryou_MM.jpg (600x784, 184K)

Why are ghosts such incel little pussies? Always waiting for the night to fall and run away as soon as someone sees them

where is that from? I recognize that weird clock on the right

Because the spirits of the dead usually stay in Heaven or Hell rather than here.

This, coward ass bitches. I've never seen a ghost stand his ground like a man, fuck those bitches yo

IT remake.

A movie called Mama.

They were spanish, driving on spanish roads, then somehow they had fly from mexico and sent the car in a ferry to enter spain again
Thats the story

can you imagine how they felt? asking people why they didnt accept pesetas and then hearing that is was mexico and not spain, then going out from the gas station and start to realizing that everyone is weairing sombreros and there are taco trucks everywhere when just a couple of hours before they were eating paella in Valencia?

>the most dangerous and horrifying kind of fictional monsters
Unironically this. Being incorporeal they can't be really "hurt" and have a vast amount of mobility while still being able to hurt the living with psychic influence and undead powers. Not to mention their affinity for fucking with your scarediness.

Attached: drawlloween_ghost_by_irenhorrors_dcopy11-fullview.jpg (800x800, 71K)

>muh spooky lady ghost
this is much more terrifying.

Attached: 1563133404732.jpg (1076x687, 157K)

Ghosts have best before dates, thats why you dont see cavemen ghosts.

Haven't seen it but bedsheet ghost representation is pretty based.

Source?

who released the gimp

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
GUYS
GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT
MY FUCKING GOD WHAT WAS THAT

Attached: my name is zazz bacon and I didn't believe in faggots til I came face to face with OP.png (404x289, 126K)

some dude in the UK walking at people at night, dressed like that. don't remember, just google

>some guy in a gimp suit getting his rocks off
>creepy
the only thing troubling about this story is how pathetically these people tried to avoid the situation. instead of actually trying to get away they let him come up and hump their legs while yelling for help like a child until he gets bored and walks away. what the fuck is wrong with fucking brits. no wonder you pussies are getting passively conquered.

>no wonder you pussies are getting passively conquered
Unlike, who? Turkmenistan? Egypt? People migrate to places where they can live a better life, get over it

True story: I lived in a haunted apartment for years as a kid we'd hear odd sounds and see things out of the corner of our eye that I shit you not looked like a man with a lion head. Never hurt anyone and never "said" anything It wasn't even scary really because nothing was really there, there. Once my mom asked me I ever saw anything and I told her so yeah we both saw it at some point over the years. These days I think it may have been an Angel but who knows.

I saw a lot of weird shit around the mountain I lived on as a kid/teen. Never talked about it to anyone, but a lot of very weird things.

> a stationary apparition that can talk, sure, I could buy

Ok, it's a disembodied image of a person. What's it made of? What's holding it together? How is it making noise if it doesn't have lungs?