I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: wtf (2).jpg (178x229, 15K)

"My bad."

Well, a little known fact of “Le Masque” is that, in order to maintain the dignity that the film required, the first half of the film was shot completely in Latin. The film was later translates into French, then further into English.
During this half of the film, known among the cast and crew as “De Origine Et larva”, the fast, jazzy instrumental number of “Gestatio ad iuncturam” is played. This number not only has one of the best instrumental backing of any motion picture musical number, but also the legendary “Dance of the joint”, a dance so enthralling that it is regularly credited with kickstarting the career of Cáméronne Dîáç

Attached: image.jpg (750x397, 279K)

perhaps sneed is more your speed(sneed)

Who's that green guy?

attempt at forcing a meme

formerly a fleeting thought in this retard's hamster wheel powered brain

the mask is subtle joke

I have all the characteristics of a human being-- flesh, blood, skin, hair-- but not a single, clear, identifiable ID, except for this IV.
Something "bad" is happening inside of me,
and I don't know why. My nightly boogielust has overflowed into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my son of the mask of sanity is about to slip.

Attached: 1564472844182.png (1280x720, 483K)

The loaner?

I
TO

Man this post’s embarrassing.

Attached: image.jpg (750x414, 247K)

To better understand 'The Son of the Mask', it is first worth looking at the short story Lacan tells at the beginning of Seminar X, a similar tale to which he referred in the previous year in Seminar IX. Imagine, he says, that I am in a room with a giant female praying mantis 3m tall; and that I myself am wearing The Mask of an animal. The Mask is one like that of the magician from the Paleolithic cave of the “Trois Frères,” which looks like a horned being, half-man, half-animal, and I do not know exactly what animal I am. It is not hard to imagine, he continues, that I would not feel entirely at ease in such a situation, because there is a chance of the female mantis misconstruing my identity. With a certain amount of imagination it is in fact possible to notice a similarity between The Mask of the magician from the engraving and the pointed head and antennae of a praying mantis.

honestly this scene this meme is based on is actually pretty entertaining. The covers "I love you Baby" of the song in a 70s, Cowboy, and then rap are all pretty well done.

Aaagh!

Attached: sotm.jpg (948x894, 136K)

is this the new pestposting?

Sneed of the mask

Shake your pants like this, shake your pants.

I.V?

ID. Not IV.

Attached: 36u84j.jpg (749x500, 98K)

M.A.S.K
Is an acronym for " Mad About Sneed KKK"

Brendan Fraser thread, i swear to fucking god