IM JUST A WADGE KEK

IM JUST A WADGE KEK
NOTHING TO LIVE FOR
NOTHING TO LOVE
ONLY SNEEEEEEED FOR ME
IM JUST A WADGE KEK

Attached: 20190730_222343.jpg (4032x2268, 3.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxJ5yFanR8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s happening here?

OP is stacking shelves. What a faggot

He better hurry up before that ice cream thaws.

lol what kind of idiot downstacks frozen straight to the floor. That shit needs to be stocked within 30 minutes of leaving the freezer and u waste time with that shit.

a wadge kek?

dumb aussie scum

I agree, fuck where did it go wrong

>freezer items left on ground to thaw before being refrozen

Enjoy being sued for food poisoning

>22:23
Where tf do you live op

>That shit needs to be stocked within 30 minutes of leaving the freezer
implying anyone follows instuctions
nobody gives a fuck and nobody will be able to tell a diffrence

NZ

op here I just got fired

thats watties. he lives in new zealand

>Spotting frozen

Weird. Better go fast my friend.

i just learned that nz and australia are actually 2 hours apart, used to think they were in the same time zone

lol ur right. plenty of times I've pulled out a big ass frozen pallet and spent 2 hours working it. the only thing we really followed the 30 minute rule with was the ice cream

OP here, we leave this garbage out for like 3 hours at the least. it smells pretty bad at times hahaha

Jokes on you. I stack shelves for £28k a year. Yeah that’s kinda garbage.
But I steal about 10k cash so fuck you

>spotting
I've always called it down stacking. Where'd u work?

CAUSE IM JUST A STUPID WAGEKEK BABY
YEAH IM JUST A STUPID WAGEKEK BABY
LISTEN TO WALMART CHANTS, BABY, WITH ME, OOOH

Attached: wheatus.jpg (610x338, 34K)

did the same thing when i worked at a store, most of the rules were bullshit and nobod followed them, most people probably ate something that wasnt handled properly or was expired but they dont notice, and the only thing stores care about is image and PR, and lawsuits

This is where I shop. You faggot better have put that stuff in that freezer by now or I'm calling the manager.

Attached: 1531350493051.jpg (409x409, 42K)

bruh temp integrity issues all over that pic

You also get free healthcare which amerifats dont have.

I appreciate your respectful interest in my country.

overnight stocker here.

we leave entire pallets of meat, frozen, and dairy products out overnight before people bother to put them in the proper place.

sorry about that freezer burn

Imagine bragging about not being able to do the most basic retard job in existence.

You will be replaced with robots soon enough, then what will you do other than become homeless and DIE

Deal drugs

Carl Williams used to be a shelf stacker

Attached: fatboy.jpg (340x227, 15K)

Imagine buying anything when you know 99% isn’t dealt with correctly.
I work night shift - just merchandising the delivery. I’d say at least 33% of the time I come into the frozen and chilled stuff left out

>work part-time night shift at highway service station
>8h shift for minimum wage +50% shift subsidy
>steal another wage's worth of unregistered overpriced shit anyway since I'm always alone

i'm working part-time while finishing my masters and a month is enough to cover my year's tuition, I barely do anything either

34 year old here. Target overnight is my favorite job I've ever had. Don't be ashamed of that wagey job. It also keeps you active. Lifting ~10lb things for 8 hours will give you nice, veiny arms. Assuming your diet isn't garbage. Keep that head up, wagey. Better times are coming.

i leave my night shift shelf stacking job end of this week
cant wait to return to the world of the living, aka daytime.

imagine giving a shit about a job that no one will care enough to check

WAGIE WAGIE BACK IN CAGIE

Not gonna happen

Mad I make more than you?

Is Yea Forums officially the worst board?

here's a shocking revilation for you, cuckstumer. the mangers dont give a shit either.

Imagine justifying being completely inept at even the most basic jobs by implying that retardation is universal. Maximum cope; minimum wage.

I work in management. I care. But not that much, it’s getting on shelf, I’ll just tell them to do it quicker next time

You still buy that shit moron

Implying I shop where you work

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563166446137.png (409x436, 164K)

Implying it’s better anywhere else.

Even if you have a store of employees that care, you think the warehouse guys do? The truckers? The wholesalers? The producers? We all cut corners you dumb cunt

Aren't there cooling containers?

That was YOU who fucked up my ice cream?

im too busy listening to audiobooks and stocking soup cans to care about the meat left out all night. sorry.

What’s your point? The entire food industry is contaminated with your apathy? You’re shitting where you swim and calling me stupid for it you absolute fish.

Attached: ACE458D2-B279-469A-BC32-8AA4623D6A00.png (500x566, 111K)

if you cant stand dealing with customers move to overnights

youtube.com/watch?v=mxJ5yFanR8w

>sneed

Attached: sheevlaughing.gif (400x168, 466K)

Yeah pretty much. (But if I want to buy something I put it in the store chiller when I see it). The other stuff can sit out. Enjoy your future purchases!

Whats your pick rate

how dumb

A U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

One of my favorite jobs was working nights at Walmart. Very comfy

the lines don't work out with the tune

Imagine having to eat shot from bitchy retarded customers for 30k a year
Meanwhile I jerk off all day in an office and get paid three times as much

People think Australians are weird.

>get free healthcare
If you are non-white
Natives have to pay for it via extreme taxes

faster than everyone else, most of the people here are gooks or.middle aged people waiting to die.

This is the great thing no one gets. You can tell rude, horrible customers to fuck off

Here in England its half students working part time and half old people doing it until death, few full timers.

>put these boxes in the fridge and keep the aisles tidy today and I'll give you $80
Oh no, what the fuck I'm going to kill myself, this is too much, they're fucking destroying me. Help, we live in a society.

Thats why you run a shit store poorly for more work than it takes to run it well

>I
>WANNA WAGE & KEK ALL NIGHT
>AND RACIST EVERY DAY

I remember working at a grocery store for my first job. I was a bagger for a bit then went to bottle room which is nice cause you get to fuck off mostly. But you have to clean up messed around the store, I had to clean like 10 gallons of milk some retarded femcel knocked over once. And one time the beer fags put the october display up wrong and many cases fell and exploded. Glad it was my first job. Now I'm comfy at a desk shitposting feels good.

Why don't you just get a better job?

Boomers are funny
I remember a poorfag being told "if your city's mcdonalds isn't hiring, why not move to a different city?" by this old delusional guy

Americans move to different cities all the time, bromo.

the fuck? I thought they blocked Yea Forums.

But not for mcjobs

They're also quite based sometimes and have balls. I worked with one who said how he won a nice sized vehicle in poker, took it and moved from michigan to Pennsylvania, worked, eventually bought some land to start a farm, now he's back here and I worked with him for a bit. Coolest boomer bro though.

Should I pity the McWorkers?
Or should I laugh and make them dance while I film?
So many choices....

they unblocked it like 2 months ago. a few dudes are on trial rn for sharing the video.

ice cream doesn't thaw it melts

imagine disliking productive members of society

YUM YUM DRINK UP WAGIE

Attached: 20190731_001400.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

Shelf stocking is pretty comfy work; it's physically active but pretty easy and best of all your expectations are consistent. The worst wagie jobs are shit with busy and slow days where your managers won't stop hounding you to work faster or send you home early because they don't need you. I really learned that consistent expectations are really important in a job. When you're stocking shelves you just clock in, unload the pallets, clock out, fucking done.

Anyway I did shelf stocking for a grocery store and I'd do it again if it wasn't a night shift exclusive job. Having to revolve your life and schedule around being awake all night really sucks when you aren't a neet.

what's a "wadge"?

The American spelling of "wage".

you're able to get that from the pic he posted?

that's definitely not how we spell it

You can tell by Watties trademarks like Bloom and Edmund.

I call it spotting aswell and i'm England.

It's an alternative spelling, like armour and armor.

are you baiting me right now or are you actually retarded?

Thank you for that completely arbitrary distinction resident autist.

There's a lot of differences between English as spoken in GB as opposed to the US, or Australia for that matter.

I had a pretty nice shelf-stacking job for a while, I drove around different shops stacking cider products for Johnson & Johnson. All the basic joys of stacking shelves but no boss on my shoulder, make my own hours, all my expenses paid. Very kosher.

>All the basic joys of stacking shelves

Attached: 1547194029369s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

I'm well aware of that.
look up any online dictionary for "wadge", not a single one will list it as an alternate spelling of "wage".

He clearly meant Waydge don’t be obtuse

It's time I came clean. I've been pulling your leg all along. You'll be pleased to know that I derived little pleasure from it.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>t. has never stacked shelves
It's a mindless job, so you're free to think about other things. You get the small endorphin buzz that comes with prolonged consistent physical exertion as well as the health benefits of such. You get the satisfaction of setting and meeting milestones. Compare/contrast with something like working in a bar and the only point in barwork's favour is tips.

>You get the satisfaction of setting and meeting milestones.
What milestones are we talking in the stacking biz?

WAGIE WAGIE
GET IN CAGIE
HAAHAHAHAAHA
*sleeps in*

Objective: The shelf must be stocked with goods
Action: Stock the shelves
Result: The shelf is now stocked

then some guy comes and grabs an item. do you think of customers as griefers?

>stealth stocker bro thread
Based, overnight frozen stocker for HEB here, just got out and I have tonight off. Our freezer was on the fritz for the past week so we've been working straight out the trailer. How are you guys holding up? what's you case count? it better not be below 70, user.

Attached: popteamtexas.jpg (683x683, 65K)

I stay in the freezer to cool down

not a very good thread as it lacks relation to Television & film (the boards topic)
please do not post threads like these again.

Not him but absolutely. I work overnight so I only I teract with customers the first 3 hours of my shift, those faggots do nothing but get in the way or waste my goddamn time. If you can't find something go ask up front, those little shits do nothing but bitch about how hard their retardedly easy job is.

I am physically disabled and have never worked but the idea of stacking those shelves completely neatly while high/listening to music and also getting paid for it sounds amazing.

Attached: 1501965075641.gif (354x286, 53K)

What's your favourite films in which people stack shelves

For me? It's Career Opportunities, starring Frank Whaley and featuring a young Jennifer Connelly.

39k is a lot? kek poor wagie back to your hole and wage away

Clerks

Actually stacking is not that bad. Try being a cashier instead, it makes you turn into a misanthrope pretty fast.

adorable

>working at gas station for college
>woman comes in with kid and says to him "do well in school or you'll end like him"
>points to me

The goddamn gall

Attached: 1508538854185.jpg (640x640, 138K)

>neetbux in 2 months

Attached: 1536418092512.png (409x409, 233K)

Honestly, stocking shelves isn't that bad of a job. In fact, to me there's something really satisfying about filling empty holes with product and seeing how much work you've done

Now, working behind a counter and dealing with customers- THAT is fucking awful.

Attached: 1564450116381.jpg (573x1024, 58K)

I don't mind doing it when it's like 11 at night and there's only a customer every 5 mins

>UC review today
>have charmed the middle age roastie "work coach" so hard I can literally walk in and smile at her without even showing my 2 weeks "job search"

oh I just love getting free money for doing nothing, wagies are sick in the head,

Attached: 7865868678.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Shouldn't customers be able to ask any employee in the store?

Working at a grocery mart in general will turn you into a misanthrope. I'm now convinced there's too many of us and would welcome any catastrophic event that would bring us down to 100 million at most

Attached: 1498619878705.jpg (444x444, 52K)

Isn't she kinda right tho?

wallmart fight songs would fit better

Why? I was at an ivy college at the time

What's a UC review?

Bezos is working on it.

>tfw actually like being a cashier
I don't get it. Maybe it's because I work in a nice area

No, user was in college, there's nothing wrong with user's life

What is UC? Are you leaving the store?

I'm busy you fucking mook, stop being a lazy shit and look for it yourself, use your head it's a grocery store nota goddamn hedge maze.

You get to meet a lot of mongos as a cashier.

Universal Credit

britbong benefit system

I just pretend to be retarded so you'll guide me to the item I want. Saves me time.

It IS so easy to charm them isn't it?

Though I only was on from like 18 y/o - 19

Do you even get a decent amount? Are you worried Brexit or the new PM will fuck you?

The thing is I already hate people but I've gotten used to them. So someone who's annoying doesn't bother me, because it's not all that different from talking to anyone else in my mind.
At least that's what I think.

>tfw not a walmart cuck
I work overnight at a privately owned state exclusive grocer, 25% off my phone bill, free health care, free dental, and my pay has risen 4 dollars since my first day and I've only been here like a year and 3 months. Also the store closes at 1, so customers aren't an issue for a good portion of my shift.

Boris has vowed to fight neetdom until all those frogs work at BurgerKing.

i worked at a barnes and noble for a year or so, clearing out old magazines and setting out the new monthlies. it was fuckin great. everyone left me alone, i read all the old magazines, snagged all the good Front editions, boss never cared about much else

Remember to be courteous to patrons.

seeing how many shelves you can stock

>be extroverted
>work at a store
>still extroverted but also a misanthrope
Kinos for this feel?

>worked at a petrol station (gas)
>cashier is expected to bag things because it's usually just cigarettes or alcohol
>occasional retard that does their weekly shopping at the gas station while you're expected to bag all their shit with 15 people waiting behind them on a tiny little cashier area

If anyone here has done a large shop at a gas station go fuck yourself

Attached: 1537548247373.jpg (217x233, 4K)

I am though. I've gotten so used to being polite to people I really really don't want to talk to that by the time I started working a till it all comes naturally to me

YOU'RE NO DISGRACE

Attached: D-nmZXvX4AAJSfD.jpg (858x821, 131K)

I've never done it, but I will now lololol.

Knock yourself out I have a real job now

Many eurocountries are closed down on sundays. Gas station may have been his only option.

Yeah you’re mad

Get a job bro

Oh poor baby has to do his job. It must be a real struggle working at a gas station I’m sure you’ll fucking survive.

Has any of the customers freaked out in your face?

Aw that's no fun. But what do you do now?

retard detected

Work at a museum

Gaswaging is hard work, buddy. You don't need to know any math but there's a lot of standing around.

Nice, sounds pretty comfy.

>people who pull up, fill their tank, and then leave their car there blocking the pump while they wander aimlessly around the aisles picking up groceries

That's what you get with a degree in Marxism.

I think you get fined for doing that now

Many ways to get a boner.

Be better at your job. Run two tills. Gradually run down the queue will still scanning his shit

The places I've worked at usually treat me well as s employee, but I've met coworkers who say Amazon is absolutely soul crushing. How bad is it, can any Amazon anons elaborate on their dystopian cyberpunk job?

Attached: 52437081_402014610574751_4606197528481636943_n.jpg (640x640, 140K)

>tfw i make $22 an hour stocking milk

Define freak out. Usually people are pretty well mannered, but that comes with living in a nice area. I've had rude and stupid people but those don't bother me all that much

If we could gag and collar the female employees that'd be pretty cool.

Fulfillment center is shit, but the distribution centers are easy just unload the packages and prep them for delivery. You're getting paid to work out.

shit, i should get a degree in marxism then because working at a museum sounds pretty based.

Better adjust your detectors sensitivity buddy it’s picking up yourself again.

I hate Amazon, but I really don't want to buy my dildos in a sexshop, SO PACK IT UP WAGIE

It's very fulfilling and you work with great people but segment redacted

u better be a woman

not american frozen dairy dessert®

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

I make sure to try out all the dildos before I ship them. Quality control s key.

I can be whatever you want user~

I've found lube, nipple clamps and a vibrator when I had to repackage damaged boxes lol.

If you guys think stock control and cold chain in convenience stores is bad you should see what we do in hospitals

Lmao.

Ugh wtf is that

Cookies and cream dumbass

Tell us user

wipe people's asses?

What's all that oily shit on the edges, ice cream should melt uniformly

american fat food. they eat it to die.

I used to do warehousing jobs in Australia. The City Beach Distribution centre is filled with people who are absolutely miserable. It's also filled with women (apart from the pacific islander forklift drivers) so they all bitch about each other and under each other. Pretty sure the air inside the warehouse was poisonous as well. You would blow your nose and black dust would come out. shit work for shit pay.

The butter retard

>people actually do their grocery shopping at a gas station

why though?
isn't everything like double the price compared to an actual supermarket?

DON'T CHUCK... SNEED ABOUT ME
SNEED
SNEED
SNEED
N
E
E
D

Same shit except it's not ice cream. Its medication or reagents.

It's all supposed to be handled carefully and temperature controlled but it rarely is. A lot of the time it arrives defrosted and we use it anyway.

Understaffed, too much demands on our time, management dont care, suppliers are the cheapest that can be found etc.

>I hate myself so I pretend everyone else is a failure.

Sounds like they're not having a G'day, mate.

Have numerous nurses in my family and a doc for a pop so I already know lel.

Used to work a warehouse in the cooled section for vegetables and milk and shit, pretty good job with okay pay, saturdays and sundays were mental though, I was always drunk from the day before, operating a 1,5 ton pallet jack and everybody was pissed at everybody

I assume it's something like that they are asked to work so hard and fast that nothing is double checked, mistakes are made, no one has time to investigate mistakes and even minor mistakes that lead to large problems are swept under the rug?

Then if someone actually does get caught making a mistake everyone let's them off Scott free because it's unfair to punish the one guy that gets found out by chance?

Don't be a cunt. Show pride in your work no matter what you do. Don't be a cunt.

Which country fren? Kind of don't want to go to the hospital anymore

>pride
If I did my work well I'd be reprimanded for not doing 3 times as much work badly.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Ireland.
Dont come here. We are under going a process of Americanification.

piss off

Some people are retarded

see

>personel problem.
Yes. The management would like to have zero personal. There are far too many of us for their liking.

How does a 24 hour work period sound to you?

DANCE WAGIE DANCE

Attached: 1562280473890.png (570x668, 247K)

Ah, telling people not to come because you’re country is getting good huh?

What are you going to do about it, faggot?

>process of Americanification
Trips of horrible foreshadowing

I wonder if you could explain to me why so many nurses in the UK are Irish

Like 50% of the ones I've met

>longer and longer working hours for lower pay
>open borders
>lower standards

This sounds good to you? You Mexican?

How does 24 hours of my cock in your ass sound fuckboy?

All americans have at least 35% Mexican DNA

Obsessed.

as much as wage slaving sucks, atleast I work for my own money, can depend on myself and I have Unions to back me up.

I am american

I think for nurses you offer better working conditions and opportunities for promotions. I dont think its pay. We generally have higher pay but hospital staff are treated like robots and promotions and training are non existent.

>implying Ireland was ever good
hehe

It was about 20 years ago. High pay and relaxed working environments.

What went wrong?

Jew and niggers.

Ever in reading demands for productivity with no resources provided. So work has become poisonous.

Damn, that sucks.

Just check your countries and exports all things things that can be made anywhere.

I am on that as well. I am not sure if it's worth working because I'll only get £3 per hour.

You're right. If you get there on time and look presentable they don't question you

>that one cunt of a coworker/boss who will always find a reason to get mad at you regardless of how much you work do

as boring as being a NEET might be, it's definitely preferable to working retail

Attached: 1559441091230.jpg (1034x1034, 63K)

Based wagie showing Salary Sally who's boss

To make stocking faster you break down the pallet and put the boxes on the floor next to where they are shelved.

Its ya boy simon martin

That's the wet cardboard.

Man im a wagecuck also, but i only work 3 days a week, granted its 12 hour days, but the 4 day weekend makes up for it.

I've worked that. Everyone was miserable and most of the managers were cunts. Working for walmart was the worst job I've ever had.

Lol mate I work retail. I run two (or three) tills at a time. If I have a big basket I divide scanning their bits between smaller baskets. It’s easy. No one moans, as they see I’m taking the fastest route.