Comics you wish that got adapted into a movie

Comics you wish that got adapted into a movie

Attached: spider-man issue 8.jpg (1041x1600, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tTM9nbRk5A
youtube.com/watch?v=qgWHsit77E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: gwen vs pool.jpg (1800x2767, 1.51M)

I remember when niggers in high school made fun of me for liking comics.
Long ago.

Attached: 1461708550506.jpg (492x449, 48K)

at now you grew out of it while the normies turned into kids

This one

Attached: 1558734443361.png (992x1186, 2.45M)

topkek

And then she asks Deadpool: “But if you’re so great, why are you letting a loser like Arcade put you in murderworld?”

All of this. Superman Beyond included

Normies don't care no more about DCEU, let's just have fun and adapt kino

Attached: 91WjrrltqeL.jpg (1658x2560, 757K)

Must be faithful.

Attached: 024356420541.jpg (323x499, 36K)

Whoa there Raimi this isn't right

>Final Crisis
>kino
I try not to rag on people solely for their taste but Jesus Christ mate.
>Grant "The Anti-Life equation isn't actually numbers it's a fucking myspace emo poem" Morrison
He did some great stuff but somewhere along the way Grant fucking lost his shit.

t.got mad at Mandrakk

Attached: 5509786-8109913244-30367.png (557x858, 1024K)

Final Crisis is ass m8. Shouldn't have named the equation, pure cringe actually formulating it.

>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Seriously.

>there will never be a Sandman adaptation that doesn't suck
With Goyer attached to the Netflix series I don't have much hope for it desu

Attached: illustration-of-the-sandman-from-neil-gaimans-vertigo-comic-sandman.jpg (1236x618, 43K)

Seethe harder at the Nati-Life Equation, there were higher purposes at stake

Attached: 4xuZS.jpg (637x767, 102K)

I fear even invoking it because not a chance in hell it's any kind of "faithful".

Attached: 352653654.jpg (250x387, 42K)

>be semi autistic nerd kid
>never really properly bullied, but have no friends except two other retards who don't really give a shit about me
>but I have people to play games with, and we do have fun
>grow up, everything I used to like is now some sjw movie or other
>I don't like those things anymore
>everyone who excluded me for liking different things likes all that nerd shit now
>me and maybe 3 other guys from the same year as me from my hometown are married and/or have children
>now manbabies and roasties say: I was never a true fan and also I'm a nazi
Interesting.

Attached: laugh.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

You really want a comic that says that Catherine of Aragon would be riding in the back of the bus in XX Century South because she had a Moorish ancestor that lived 600 years before she was born to be released in the current political climate?

I don't even remember that, and it's probably not relevant anyway.

Can't find a better pic, but sjws would turn it relevant

Attached: 300x0w (1).jpg (300x400, 71K)

We need more good trash so Zombie Tramp taking on bitchy witch cheerleaders.

Attached: Zombie Tramp.jpg (1041x1600, 366K)

I shudder to think what some woke retard writing room would do to this

You could probably make the whole thing on a tiny budget. Maybe even go with a short film and use it as proof of concept for something better. Ten years ago, you might've even got Diablo Cody to headline this shit so you'd make guaranteed bank.

Attached: Zombie Tramp 2.jpg (1041x1600, 391K)

I would've liked to see Hush with Batfleck.

Those tranny ones. Cast scarjo in a role for maximum bants

Most likely a bunch of retards who never actually read that or even Thompson confusing Thompson for a far lefty because he hated Nixon just phoning in "Hunter in the future". Fred Christ becomes a stunningly brave hero.

>I would've liked to see Hus
Don't say that online

Attached: incels.jpg (1852x1216, 353K)

>nerds wanting their comics adapted

how dull must life be when you define your whole existence by the melanin percentage of your skin

Attached: 1560878664515.jpg (461x669, 29K)

Is black spidey Venom? Why is his suit black? It’s not like Peter Parker was Native American.

Not a movie, but Stray Bullets would make a hell of a series.

*saves Batman*

Attached: 61R2GPSENCL.jpg (661x1000, 112K)

Why?

Hush has a bad rep onpine that is onpy increasing with time

Attached: Hush_0002 (1).jpg (732x1204, 153K)

>bad reputation
Wow, I care.

Attached: criminal.jpg (1298x1985, 374K)

I hate Bendis.

The goon (soon)

beat me to it

however the way Preacher was adapted shit won't turn up well, even though the themes are more relevant than ever

You now a white guy wrote this because two black characters talking to each other don't use 'nigga' even once.

I've been reading Preacher for the past month, great book, haven't watched the show yet

Just tell me: do they adapt my man Jody faithfully?

Attached: uteotw-05.jpg (630x776, 220K)

>book
It's a GRAPHIC NOVEL you fucking idiot.

Attached: jupiter.png (867x925, 1.08M)

>New character introduced who was the never before mentioned best friend of young Bruce Wayne

>New villain introduced whose identity is a mystery

Hackery at it's absolute worst desu

All Star Superman. I know there's already an animated version, but I still want to see an uplifting story about a good man trying to do good things again.
Preferably with the Superman theme from the original Superman movie.
That or Über, because I want to see how the masses will react to it.

Whatever, Anglo

>

>

Reddit

I remember reading this as a kid, I'm not even sure how it would go over these days.

Luke is literally a blaxploitating character. it's all he has.

I honestly don't really get the appeal of this series. The setting is a senseless mix of random stuff put together, and the goon himself is quite boring, his plot armour is fucking ridiculous.
I mean the series isn't bad at all, but overrated as fuck.

I really want her. And the movie about her.

Attached: Scan0011-9.jpg (850x1166, 107K)

Attached: file.png (640x989, 1.31M)

My negro, this shit made evil superman much better than the boys. The story is very dumb at some points, but the world setting is surprisingly fun.
Too bad for incorruptible, that was fucking underwhelming.

The tale of the Main Man that was banned from Heaven or Hell

Attached: xVjEyor.jpg (1189x899, 283K)

yikes x cringe

kek

uuuuurrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: eyeeye.jpg (1098x824, 182K)

incelkino

Attached: 1538293024818.jpg (559x1640, 366K)

The Sentry, but they'd probably just make him a tranny and ruin his character or something given the absolute state of marvel right now

an abusive alcoholic schizophrenic white guy would trigger way too many people

A She-Hulk/Deadpool crossover could be fun though, since she's one of the other characters who breaks the 4th wall constantly

“You’re too nice & I need superficial gangbangs right now”

Based and womanpilled.

This can't be real. I just refuse to believe anybody would publish this, I can believe someone writes this for sure but I can't believe someone would willingly send this out for print. Especially under this big name brand there has got to be some QC. Right?

If you are married, then what are you doing here?

who the fuck writes these

And then Reed goes full supervillain and kills the universe.

>telling the smartest man on Earth if not the smartest comic book character of all time "i wanna go on the fuck n suck express and be a whore"

So this is how the incel uprising I've heard so much about REALLY starts...

Show Jody is definitely a powerhouse, but he doesn't quite have the intimidation factor that comic Jody has.

He's alright though.

What do you find wrong with it?

How do you divide something by mockery

Get Lars von Trier or the guy who did Terrifier.

there's lots of retarded, deeply embarassing shit yeah but it is pretty cool overall

Attached: LSotW_1cvrB.jpg (662x1004, 57K)

how do you even look at the clerk when you buy something like this?

Am I the only one who dislikes Miles? He's incredibly boring and the only reason why he was created in the first place is because of muh racism.

>so uh okay bye
glad to see they're still pretending they're writing for buffy the vampire slayer 20 years ago

yikes
kino

Attached: based dracula.jpg (620x487, 43K)

Dead in the eye.
You buy your condoms online like a pussy as well?

He's a teenager.

You know, this is funny, pretty mirroing 616.

In 616, Reed is motherfucking Mengele, he's evil to the roth...well, maybe not evil, but humans are literally ants and roaches for him, we aren't more than unimportant experiments, easy disposable. He experiments on friends and foes...and the best part is nobody ever tells him shit, blames him for all the crap he does, they always excuse him.

Now in Ultimate Sue is a fucking cunt whore, she caused all the fucking problems by being a fucking cunt whore...and nobody ever points that out, never tells her shit, nothing.

They should date.

>This is praised
>The "you're a role model for your people" from JLU is considered racist
Why? is literally the same fucking shit.

poor reed

Attached: 1561238089524.jpg (948x1451, 216K)

>washington post
>epic
stop
>DCEU
But I'd really like if they made a Superman movie in which for a some period of time they played "dream" sequences (with Henry Cavill and Amy Adams preferebly, and CIA Jimmy Olsen from BvS, and Michael Kelly reprising Steve Lombard, but wearing wig but it's not a wig in-movie) where it takes place in 50's - 60's, and it is like that level- Truman Show parody from Saints Row 4, it's Superman in trunks, in very saturated town fighting robots and Brainiac that shrinks everything he sees, or it's Mxyspltlk doing some cheesy shit like turning people in animals, making rain made of giant kryptonite pencils. And every time we see Lois she just wants Superman to marry her and she does all kinds of stupid shit to achieve that.
And Superman is shown all-powerful and basically he can beat all those villains in seconds, but he just likes playing with them.
And 0 blacks or other "people of color".
Parry White is shown as a sillouette behind door.

Basically a Silver Age Superman that SJWs wanted from Zack all this time, but for real Silver Age with all elements there.

yeah it's basically wharddfdfhgqtd equivalent of comics

Attached: Pa Kent says no to physics.gif (500x209, 1.67M)

please tell me it is not edited

Attached: wtf Raimi.jpg (640x461, 21K)

red(pilled) skull

Attached: 1543513951679.jpg (900x1366, 331K)

FISHED.com

Is this supposed to come off as a super awkward thing to say? It looks like the comedy bit in every trailer where the music would stop as Miles stands there awkwardly before it cuts to the girl in the back rolling her eyes.

Fuck comics and fuck manchildren comic enablers. Grow up.

The Bittersweet Life director was attached to an adaptation of Coward that I think has been shelved

Jojo Bizarre Adventure tbqh famalam.

Attached: 15627206066.png (455x470, 406K)

He deserved it, he wasn't there for her bro..

The line was "You're a credit to your people".

not sure if it could be, it would have to be pretty hard R, and possibly multi-film

the tldr; what if the cold war was a superhero race instead of a nuclear weapons race

Attached: SuperGod5aux_1024x1024.jpg (662x1024, 211K)

>...Sue?

Attached: 1540343211902.jpg (1024x1618, 338K)

Lol what is this cuck shit

Attached: the-invisibles-comics.jpg (1074x1650, 311K)

POST NEXT PAGE

As do I, fren

>that reed
lmao
also why the fuck does one of the smartest minds ever wear fucking glasses that's such a tired and retarded pseudo-normie trope
the best iteration of reed is still imo that one animated series that had the cool intro

I think it's time we have a separate series of comics for colored folk. Drinking fountains too.

Doom Patrol would work better. The Invisibles is nice but near the end is becomes a jumbled mess.

>that time Reed saved the world only to get dumped by his girl and best friend, who start hooking up not long after

why do this do this to my boy

Attached: 1550760790904.jpg (1280x1973, 834K)

Doom Patrol is getting adapted.
youtube.com/watch?v=6tTM9nbRk5A

Some randos made a 24 hour diner fan short on youtube that's actually really fucking good. You can tell it's amateur but it's still worth watching.

>Crazy Jane, who is white in the comics, is played by latina actress Diane Guerro. The series also makes Larry Traynor a gay man, played by Matt Bomer.

warms my heart to know a chubby white woman probably wrote this

>you had to choose between saving THE ENTIRE WORLD and me, a superhero dedicated to saving the world
>but you live on the world too so i did save you...
>and you're fine
>WHATEVER SHITLORD NOT THE POINT WE'RE THROUGH
Why are women like this?

>Buff incel terrorists

imagine not being over your fucking high school loser years

Attached: sad.jpg (593x813, 88K)

His face of disbelief and disappointment at the last panel fits too well.

Pussy

poorly socialized people who only hang out with other poorly socialized people

aka redditors

Attached: jessicajones.jpg (640x985, 180K)

Seems like the project led by Tom Hardy is at a dead end but I wish one day we'll be able to enjoy a tv adaptation of 100 bullets.

There is still hope.

Attached: 100 bullets.jpg (1280x1967, 652K)

Attached: 20181015_115504.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

I really hate how they handle highschool. Seems like such an important thing during the 4 years your stuck there but after those 4 years you realize just how pointless and pathetic those 4 years were. Good on you if you still talk to some friends from HS but I mostly hated everyone at mine

Man ultimate f4 started so high, it's embarrassing what they did to it.

this is supposed to make him a villain?

After seeing The Boys I think a series based on Kev could work. Even if DC is being assholes and won't let them use The Authority

Attached: kev.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

>that more than evident lack of self awareness in order to stroke MCU's cock
Who the fuck was responsible for approving this circlejerk mess? What is this shit even from?

Attached: purpleman.jpg (953x550, 253K)

>spiderman is a kid of color now
no black man would ever fucking say that.
>spiderman is a brotha' now.
would make more fucking sense than this shit

>it's a "the writer tries to play it safe disregarding the actual character he's writing" issue

have you ever been in a comic shop?

It makes no sense too, he can stretch any part of his body, even ocular cells to actually not need to use glasses. Fuck, he does that with brain cells to be smarter

I'd like to see adaptation of this, within DCEU
Yes, it's same CIA Jimmy Olsen who's brains were blown up by a crazy mud in BvS.
Basically a Jacob's ladder, but then it's get tied with movie and as Superman escapes from a fucking dream world he saves Jimmy and brings him in normal DCEU, except it was changed.
How it was changed? Watch Superman's wife Lois Lane's conquest to dominate entire world in 2025

Attached: Jimmy Olsen and Allura.jpg (5720x968, 3.94M)

It’s legit, it’s the first issue in the unironically good KFC-DC comics

>it's not MY fault I took off my clothes, he TOLD me to!
>I'M OPPRESSED

Kilgrave literally has mind control powers

But his power is literally to tell someone to do anything and they will do

>dating the man who possesses the literal swiss army knife of dicks
>wants to try other men
Maker did nothing wrong

this

Attached: Impactor Execution.jpg (1041x1600, 596K)

None of them. Maybe Crossed. Only to see how bad it's fucked up. Wanting remakes of anything is bad you're supplying king kike with all his scheckles.

Don't worry about it, user. She'd snap in two. No way we'd ever, EVER get Jessica Jones haha right

It makes him justified as a character, my nignog

Attached: 1561616580921m.jpg (666x1024, 191K)

>yfw you are so retarded that poster made you reply to him with simple words just like it your kid's books
I think it's time we move up to books without pictures. Don't you, children?

based

The one where the villain beats the hero, but then the hero comes back and beats the villain.

>we're one human race and color is just skin deep
>oh but someone being black is really important and white is bad
USA could you please just nuke yourself you bunch of degenerate hypocrites?

Crossed, obviously. But we just got The Boys so I'm happy.

Attached: crossed.jpg (825x1260, 1.26M)

What, she isn't Gwen Stacy?

the Trouble With Girls, or the real Men In Black comic book.

Attached: the trouble with girls.jpg (418x640, 53K)

Is this the Bendis run? I don’t read comics because most of it is cringe but only a white man would write some dumb shit like this.

Attached: CB372F70-8842-4A31-8F3C-5E01585F579D.jpg (800x800, 27K)

>people were m-m-mean ta me in highschool

I fucking wish you got bullied

THEY ARE KILLING UUUUUUS
I DONTBWANT TO LIVE WITHOUT CRAZY JAMES
THEY ARE KILLING UUUUUUS
WHYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1taa2m3ssoa31.png (2160x3840, 1.14M)

Her character originated as alternate cover art for re-imagined heroes as Gwen Stacy.
Fanbase liked the design so Marvel gave her a comic and her own identity as "Gwen Poole" which gave her the name Gwenpool

>muh false flag
Stop spamming this shit retard

I know it's hard user but at a certain point you need to stop letting those fags have control over you and let it go. I remember being being bullied in elementary school, it fucked me up psychologically, and I never got over i. Don't make the mistake I did m8.

>i-its okay when whites take pride in being white

>
book Jody would make the terminator shit himself in mortal terror, tv Jody is just a hideously hardcase beast of a man.
BASED PLUTONIAN.
my mom bought me all the lobo stuff when that came out. that series was so much fun.
BASED
the first season has been over for months

NICE TRY (THEM) BUT I KNOW WHO (YOU) ARE ITS JEWS

And now that the world is burning, they have the audacity to come to you and ask for help?

NANI!

Ennis and his hate of religion gets pretty stale soon. Just as the shock factor.
Once you had that, he cant surprise you in any way.

Don't you just buy them from the machine in the toilets

Unironically

Attached: eq.jpg (359x500, 64K)

Attached: Vampi Alex.jpg (1366x648, 193K)

Attached: 1451401343209.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

This better be in the movie or tv show godamnit!

Not like us 4Chads am i right

Hate
Beanworld
Eightball
Killraven
Marshall Law
Unknown Soldier

would they depict male-on-female rape like this in comics?

Might be cause Sandman is over-rated gothic shit. There is maybe 20 issues worth reading and the rest is just Gaiman padding out the book.

Most comic book boobs are hilariously grotesque, but those take the prize

if i recall correctly, Norman Osborn once raped Gwen Stacy

It has a bad rep cause it is shit. Horrible Jim Lee art plus a story that reads like a bored 13 year old wrote it in study hall.

Ok, we discussed enough Anglo bullshit, nowlet's discuss good stuff

And no, you can't adapt pic related as a standalone, you need to adapt Secret of the Swordfish and Mystery of the Great Pyramid first. Five films, of course

Attached: 408437._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1225x1650, 468K)

It was consensual

>spiderman is a purity-fag
doesn't look like rape

Attached: spider-man-learns-norman-osborn-and-gwen-stacy-slept-together-4.jpg (872x1365, 958K)

James cameron or chris nolan could work wonders with future war

I stand corrected then.
I think it's less that she did it already and more the fact that it was gobby who got it

Attached: 1531518533465.jpg (699x707, 360K)

Attached: 6026388-img_8396.jpg (800x3034, 1.03M)

Yes. Go be a "credit to your race," Miles. Can these fucks not see how condescending and paternalistic this shit is? Kid should have said, "The point of a mask is that it could be anyone wearing it."

Fucking beautiful.

The shitty Sean Connery movie doesn't count.

Attached: hatuK[1].jpg (966x1442, 454K)

so this is why i have never read a comic because they are pure fucking trash holy fuckj

Why is Luke Cage talking like a fat lesbian black woman? Why does it matter what race Miles is when he’s wearing a costume? How do you find it anything other than embarrassing?

This "art" is so bland and shit. I'd take fucking Liefeld over the current house style.

REMINDER HIS KID GETS LEFT WITH HER BLACK LOVER! IT’S IRONIC META FUCKING COMMENTARY!

I thought this was made into a cartoon though?

Attached: 79685B3E-720B-4B26-B720-F1A8DC5FF33C.jpg (419x630, 80K)

Not really. Mark later takes it upon himself to raise the kid right

Based. I’m rereading them all right now and noticing all of the references from other works.

when the incel snaps

Attached: 1554458405790.jpg (1678x1431, 940K)

Yes, but wouldn't Jared Harris be a perfect Professor Mortimer?

Attached: 220px-Jared_Harris_2014.jpg (220x299, 15K)

Amen, my friend, amen

Nice blog post retard

Good luck adapting that faithfully, The Boys is rather tame compared to that

No fucking shit

I love how all these evil supervillains all have woke post-60s modern views on sex and race

There was some comic right after 9/11 with Doom and some other villains at ground zero in tears, cause "even they are angered by such injustice"

As if killing a couple of thousand people is even a blip on some of these supervillains' plans

>Racists are literally worse than Doctor Doom

Attached: hitler.jpg (454x720, 115K)

I remember that. That was so fucking retarded

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1441883071174.jpg (750x252, 158K)

>Turn Peter's dead sweetheart into a raging slut
I hate Americans

Simon du Fleuve

Attached: PlancheA_279612[1].jpg (600x884, 194K)

Be glad. This is the universe telling you to grow up, so that you never become that 40 year old star wars fan who wonders how he'll introduce the films to his children.

There are certain things that made me stop reading the " regular " comics years ago.
Yes X-Men i get it you are always prosecuted and a just a representation of poor real life minorities and prejudices.

And yes Marvel. Although your Heroes fly into Space like every three days and fight supervillains with insane tech, the genral technology on earth is still the same and the government asks you for help when a space station with ISS level tech is in danger.
Instead of earths nation already going full Star Trek or Mass Effect.
That pushed me away.

>Bullied for liking Star Wars
Ouch

Attached: Only Based Canon can be found here.jpg (373x499, 22K)

Attached: 1535902043928.jpg (1054x3200, 1.53M)

>telling the fanciest car on Earth if not the smartest character of all time "i wanna go on the seed n feed express and be a sneed"

So this is how the chuck uprising I've heard so much about REALLY starts...

Attached: 1560389576756.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

that's Tommy Lee Jones

Attached: RCO002_1496023497.jpg (1072x1600, 123K)

This crap

Attached: 5.jpg (949x1918, 801K)

Attached: 6.jpg (948x4229, 1.47M)

Attached: 7.jpg (948x5452, 1.51M)

Attached: 8a.jpg (948x4112, 1.43M)

Attached: 8b.jpg (948x3127, 1006K)

Body Bags movie

Attached: bodybags1_p00.jpg (1024x1568, 324K)

Attached: 9.jpg (948x3801, 1.23M)

not really, he just gives him blessing

Attached: 10.jpg (948x4032, 1.33M)

The one with the alternate dimension Batmen who were bad boys.
The doomsday badman, the joker, the flash
Shit mane those were real cool shit.
They are most def making a movie on that. It was the coolest shit since darkest night brightest day

Attached: 1549622735857.jpg (1988x3056, 1.65M)

I thought it wasn't, though? Retard.

Druuna movie with Daddario as Druuna.

Attached: druuna serpieri 45645.jpg (2198x3056, 3.18M)

it really didn't, not to mention it fucked up whole more grounded and realistic concept with fucking right out of the bat kid developing a teleport to Negative zone in his garage out of scraps.

what

based size lover

Attached: giantess boobs ass size.jpg (600x1839, 133K)

you enter kino room, you leaving your soul at the doorstep

this

They went too far with the speech being reasonable so the next page is him literally giving out people suicide vests.

Maybe cut the shit with the Riddler but this would make a dope weekly series.

Attached: 1515033464209.jpg (1988x3056, 2.14M)

>marvel cucks /\ this faggy shit
DCHADS : youtube.com/watch?v=qgWHsit77E4

Attached: Wonder Woman 9 11.jpg (1232x607, 422K)

Literally the second worst fetish in existence
Worst is vore.

Yeah but we got the Maker out of it so... It kinda balanced out.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Cn9yZQfWEAAYluM.jpg (879x1200, 266K)

i once read a storytime in Yea Forums which i really liked about a group of marines in the future who literally travel to hell, which is basically another dimension, and fight demons, one of them gets superpowers and so on. and they can't die i think or maybe only one of them can't die, i don't really remember.

this would be legit great

why

There's more quality comics content in this thread than in the entirety of /aco right now.

but user said Ultimate FF had good START

It's not a comic but i wish they'd adapt Worm. Better than any capeshit out there, would need a fuckhuge budget though

Attached: Simurgh.jpg (793x1008, 107K)

Based

The artwork is shit, especially the humans but i would really like to see that on a big screen

Attached: 1-30-710x434.jpg (710x434, 115K)

>the one where kingpin gets raped in prison

I'm not a comic book reader but does the lasso of truth work like that? Wouldn't the terrorist dude just be compelled to say what he genuinely believed was true? What happens if somebody in the lasso tells the "truth" to them but is unknowingly wrong?

Attached: twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-phillip-jeffries.png (670x377, 114K)

You mean Doom?

how OBSESSED can one man be?
goddamn viktor get over him already

Vlad the Impaler hates muslims.
Gypsy doesn't like ethnic sterotyping.

That's actually pretty good characterisation.

i remember that. then he has the guys outside family raped,recorded and sent to him or something

considering kingpin is supposed to be pure muscle not fat how did he even manage to get overpowered and raped anyway

Thor/Beta Ray Bill arc, but it's a bit too late now.

Adapting this would be a complete shitshow.

Attached: homestuck_book_one.jpg (350x330, 29K)

Fucking disgusting. Who wrote this? Bendis? What level did he reach ....

Attached: 1499367853917.jpg (479x720, 29K)

goddamn this is so hot

Attached: ashe.png (368x287, 214K)

Romanians aren't Gypsies, they're a diasporic minority in various countries like the Hmong in Southeast Asia.

It's even more ignorant to assume they all are.

But Doom is a Gypsie. His mother was one.

Starring Isabella Moner I presume.

You just described the origin story of every white racist on Yea Forums and Yea Forums

Attached: Bueno.png (500x333, 94K)

lol that expression on his face in the last panel is not sadness

Wait was that art actually published by marvel? It's not just garbage fan art?

>"what the fuck did this bitch just say?"

Attached: 1535567397045.jpg (500x635, 156K)

There are a lot of basketball fans who would agree with the old man lol

comic books are an embarrassment if I'm being honest, it sells only based on the franchise instead of its quality, there's a handful decent works at best

my eyes have literally rolled into another plane of existence

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (968x681, 28K)

hold on a minute doesn't she completely contradict herself in these two instances

Exactly. I wish they made it clearer about how pointless it is, and the fact that it doesn't affect your career in the slightest. Fuck, I would have simply dropped out and studied at home, would have learned far more.
t. was shit in high school, including Math, Chemistry and Physics. Now about to start my Master's in EE.

Attached: 1512604801364.jpg (1063x800, 123K)

dude she gets with Ben after he's cured/becomes a chad again

Attached: 1552781962601.jpg (459x700, 138K)

This shit ruined Brightburn for me, the Plutonian and his mental breakdown were incredibly nuanced. That scene where he flooded an entire country and then told the responding superheroes that he would only let them save a dozen people because he has to live with letting some people die in order to save others. Don't blame him for snapping after experiencing that for his entire life.

Attached: d9d7e02059cee1bd05c0fa81cdff18a228302d36_00.jpg (403x512, 56K)

based

theres a touch of disgust there as well

This shit. This comic was peak 90s. It has edge, its has murder, it has rape and it pokes fun at DC Heroes without being sanctimonious about it.

Attached: Couv_163523.jpg (500x773, 172K)

lmao
Zack Snyder chose well who to cast as Wonder Woman

more

Is this invincible?

>get FISHED by Cooler Aquaman
>teehee i'm ready to settle down please marry me

I hold chainlink and I love GAY sex

The 4chad rides alone

Attached: Stardust 6.jpg (735x1024, 351K)

Nah, they'd fucking ruin it. Despite the fact that the themes fit so fucking well with PC culture (Nazis bad, bullying bad, Blacked), there's zero chance it would get the depth and seriousness it deserves.

Yes, so it's a realistic depiction of a woman!

yes

Attached: 1548616293816.jpg (661x1022, 195K)

Doom's literally /ourguy/.
>can't get it up unless the gal is a mommygf
>schreeches autistically every time he gets angry
>literally LARPs
>inferiority superiority complex
>revenge on his mind 24/7
>bashes thots
>dictator
>names cities and places by just sticking Doom to the old name
>whole goal is to stick it up the rich Chad ThunderCock and then make everyone see how awesome he is
>picks fights with Chad Sorcerer, Chad PlayBoy Super-Genius and Kang Tyrone while his only friend is a fishman, whom he also wants to kill.
He's an ascended incel Yuropoor. He wears green. Come on now.

Attached: Filthy Amerimutts.jpg (1000x1500, 1.5M)

This was so fucking good. I need to pick it up again soon