Amazon's Lord of the Rings

How bad will it be? Will the writers capture Tolkien's spirit and treat his world with respect?

Attached: Aragorn_profile.jpg (500x750, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectcamelotportal.com/files/Revelations_from_an_EU_member_state_official.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8TiwQjcELks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How bad will it be?

Attached: 1564250708622.jpg (1300x689, 104K)

Christ

I look forward to the rape scene that gives birth to the Uruk-hai

Attached: 1564250755669.jpg (1308x662, 82K)

However bad as you think it might be, I promise you, it will be worse.

fortunately, toxic masculinity is deductible.

Attached: 9ECF9FD8-DF3F-43DD-A6E6-40D79B4AD190.png (853x466, 626K)

it will be shit, but desu Hackson's movies weren't that great to begin with

I fear it will be even worse though

Attached: image.jpg (640x1800, 237K)

>breaking bad
>hannibal
>better call saul

am I supposed to pretend these are bad writing credits and get mad because they're women?

My concern is that kind of writing background might not be suitable for this project.

>Will the writers capture Tolkien's spirit and treat his world with respect?
My fucking sides, 10/10 bait.
Not a fucking chance in hell.

Absolutely shit then

So 3 women, a jew, and a white nerd who's probably a legitimate far who'll be the one who looks like he aged a decade after the first season.

>How bad will it be?

Attached: rim-chair-new-evil-college-boy-farts-and-cum-rim-chair-300x225.gif (300x225, 50K)

Lmao I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

>implying they wrote breaking bad.
She’s credited for 5 episodes. You know none of those women actully mainline the writing, just because they were in the room right?

Attached: 4A7BBEE8-1735-4EAC-B1A6-B92B4DF49B95.jpg (1130x1716, 686K)

>one episode
Obviously she is The genius behind Hannibal. No doubt some evil man took credit for the other episodes

Attached: 4C8D1981-2FB6-4DCC-A1EB-A934026C9F25.jpg (980x1566, 639K)

And THAT's the problem you incels don't seem to get. You blame women (and Jews) for everything but they are only there as token minorities to be sidelined until the mens shitty work needs someone to be blamed on.

>forced into the literally who cares areas of the setting
>will likely create original characters, or create personalities for referenced characters of the books, and have the talent to write neither
>will have to compete with a genuine 10/10 casting, soundtrack, costume and set design from the movies
>will be jumped on if they deviate too much from what little is known,’one overblow it, so they’ll either have to tread on eggshells or plow right ahead
It’s going to be shit

>one episode
>in the last season
>that atrociously bad, "oh god please just kill it already" season
Mark of quality.

Imagine lake town in the hobbit but a whole show, every third shot focused on bug eyed Somalians with no explanation how they got there.

Will their be Tom bomadil kino?

Attached: A7EE3584-B8FA-4C19-835E-ED1A1A266792.jpg (213x251, 14K)

It's going to be exactly the vision Tolkien once had of what Middle Earth would become, a framework & world he fleshed out & others filled in.
That vision that he ultimately realized was fucking retarded & would ruin it so he tried his best to forbid it.

And you hit the nail on the head, it will be diverse.

Attached: CB2F3B27-EDBC-4EA2-BE10-37105C86E2DE.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

I hear Coolio's looking for work

Agreed. It's a fucking genre fiction. They should have gotten the writters from Babylon 5. Unironically

Forgot the rest.
>toy story
>game of thrones

Attached: 1564250817552.jpg (1299x708, 86K)

projectcamelotportal.com/files/Revelations_from_an_EU_member_state_official.pdf

Attached: atla.jpg (1391x704, 389K)

who in the fuck let /x/ out of their containment board and why in a LotR thread of all places?

>Will the writers capture Tolkien's spirit and treat his world with respect?
Like Hackson did. Sure thing pal. Get off that nostalgia train.
Reminder that if Tolkien were alive the time LotR was made he would have behaved like Alan Moore regarding movie adaptations of his works.

>he would have behaved like Alan Moore
Nah, Tolkien was too down to earth for that shit. He would've hated & tried to fight it, no doubt, but not to the level of trying to summon Elder gods while fucking ripped on peyote.

this story took place in the past, say politicians from brussels, read it fucccc

Attached: 51aGVHDSZCL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 28K)

I bet the Hobbit trilogy will start looking good in comparison.

Set it in Rhûn or Haradwaith, two main characters are the Blue Wizards who travelled East. Show deals with them trying to free these peoples from Sauron's grasp.

Satisfies SJW's as all characters will be non-white except for the two Wizards and a Black Numenorean or two, and is far enough out of the way and irrelevant that nobody will give a shit when they fuck it up.

I think Jackson did a decent job. Tolkien's dialogue and songs are fucking dumb.

Jackson did a good job translating it to the silver screen. What is the problem?

Cuckman is literally the best of them. How in the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=8TiwQjcELks
So what is the name of this show even?

Agreed, and I’ve never even seen Babylon 5. But I know enough to know that the writers were very, very well read, educated individuals.

Obviously a retard guys disregard

It’s never going to capture Tolkien’s Legendarium correctly. I personally haven’t seen a project with as much love lotr got. It was the only reason they turned out so well. An amazing fluke where every single person involved was madly in love with the source material. Instead we’re going to have tranny garbage creating their own fucking canon in one of the most realized fantasy worlds ever created. I’m sad that the Tolkien estate gave them the rights. They must have either really neeeded the money or the writers pitched something worth making.

Attached: 9EEC8792-FD73-431C-9E06-0AD8424FD717.jpg (1361x768, 91K)

Too bad it's all a load of bullshit now. Writing? Who needs a script? What storyboard? We have a greenscreen. We'll fix it in post. Just bring in the best, most highly trained cinematographers in human history and the most bleeding-edge camera technology and we'll have a hit. That's fucking everything these days. The highest standards of visual entertainment with the writing style of my 3rd grade diary. It's all a crock of horseshit and I can'e even fucking read books anymore. It's all bad. No one can write. There's no entertainment. We're all going to get bored out of our minds and some /xpol/ whackos are going to start blowing shit up. It's fucked. Whole shit's fucked.

>bryan cogman
DEAR GOD NO

Attached: door kun is not amused.gif (360x260, 1.59M)

>Lemuria
>not in the Indian Ocean
Kek how do you get something as basic as that wrong?

why do they hire so many of them when they all act the same

It will be called "Lord of the Rings" even tho it has literally nothing to do with that story, because REMEMBER LORD OF RINGS? HUH? DO YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER? HUH?

must be great being a nigger

Attached: Capture.png (639x314, 17K)

it doesn't have a name yet, it's barely started production

>no footage
>no title
Then why the fuck did they even make the teaser

>Americans in 2019 "adapting" the work of a Catholic Englishman born in the 19th century
This was always going to go well, wasn't it?

Attached: 1510597496076.jpg (462x480, 25K)

Lard of the Dings

Because now everything has to have a teaser for the teaser of the coming trailer of the teaser of the trailer.
And each of those needs at least 1,000 10 minute shot by shot breakdowns on Jewtube.

because internet autists demand to know every bit of info at every step so they can react wildly to it.

BAD POOSY

Attached: memberberry.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Bookfag pseudo-intellectual
Best to ignore