Pathetic

>pathetic

Attached: file.png (429x434, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nN7t1GE5hek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was trying to sleep last night from 11.30-3am but I had a stomach ache so it took me ages an the entire time that stupid fucking song was stuck in my head

Sneed's FEED and SEED

>What.... what am I thinking?

ID, not Sneed.

Where did my wife put that Chuck?

Man was transfigured with a strange mask and held merry parties

where did this guy come from and who was he?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

out with the old in with the new as I've always said .

Attached: such a pretty smile.jpg (183x275, 9K)

No dubs, no party.

Attached: no id no party.png (797x709, 793K)

His was a serious mission, with a serious face.

He was a visiting foreign monarch.

___ __, ____.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Is he related to The Mask's friends Franklin, Grant, and Jackson?

:|---->__ ___,_____.----> :)

Attached: tom.png (327x254, 106K)

Who was Pachuco and why did they want his attention so badly?

Man was transfigured with a strange mask and held merry parties

The Devil?

Attached: theloaner.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

aaAAaahh

Attached: le-maske.png (1162x1643, 1.99M)

Attached: 56925603670.jpg (2518x1024, 774K)

>car currently on loan, IOU one loaner

There will be no discord in our Mask related thread.

>mask flick marketing campaign starts
>totally organic mask posts start appearing
Epic, simply epic

ID. Not the greatest American motion picture in history.

Attached: ID not IV.png (1067x712, 1017K)

Lucky we caught these problems before they caused serious trouble.

Attached: what the hell is this.jpg (1920x1088, 258K)

>"My bad"
Who was he quoting?

Attached: mybad.jpg (1280x720, 544K)

Maibad.

Worst meme.

What was his tax plan?

Attached: 1524506151120.png (853x466, 626K)

He's quoting what the guard should have said, because the guard didn't articulate correctly and clearly said IV instead of ID.

Ah yes, the quality Yea Forums memes.

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (810x470, 445K)

The mask has split personality. The name “the mask” doesn’t reference a physical mask, but rather the intangible “mask” used to hide this.
The mask clearly has multiple personality disorder: the fact that in one second the mask understands what the bouncer is saying, yet the next second seems to misinterpret it, suggests either a memory disorder or, more likely, a personality disorder.
The difference between the two personalities shown in the start of the scene is clear: one is a duller, more serious personality (now referred to as Kennedy) and the other is a more wacky, zany, more mocking personality (referred to as Carrey). The obvious split is upon the ID/IV gag: Kennedy reiterates what the bouncer asked, so he can be sure to collect the correct item from his pockets, but as he does so the Carrey personality gains the spotlight, and purposely, almost mockingly, pulls out an IV stand. When the guard corrects him, Carrey airquotes the phrase “my bad”. This implies that the mask is attempting to say that, whilst it is his fault, it is not truly his fault, but the fault of one of his many personalities and that he shouldn’t take 100% of the blame. Carrey then attempts to pull another gag, one presumably involving many pairs of trousers as he finds “which one he left it in”, but Kennedy manages to pull back the spotlight and cuts the gag short, procuring the desired identification required to enter the event.
This theory is further supported by the musical number: the song goes through distinct phases, each corresponding to a different genre. During each of these, the titular Mask has a different outfit. This gives weight to the MPD claim, as each section is a different personality controlling our protagonist, and switching the song and the outfit to their favourite. This results in a hodgepodge musical number that’s hard to follow. Furthermore, the different camera angles used suggest a message: each personality views the party, and life, in a different way.

Attached: image.jpg (1700x903, 552K)

Note how those "memes" never feature Jim Carrey. That's because he's not connected to the IP anymore and the "memes" don't want to promote him

I've got your singles right here

Of course they do you sneedposting retard. Half the memes in this thread are from the original film.
Now, let me tell you something you probably don’t know. A little known fact of “Le Masque” is that, in order to maintain the dignity that the film required, the first half of the film was shot completely in Latin. The film was later translates into French, then further into English.
During this half of the film, known among the cast and crew as “De Origine Et larva”, the fast, jazzy instrumental number of “Gestatio ad iuncturam” is played. This number not only has one of the best instrumental backing of any motion picture musical number, but also the legendary “Dance of the joint”, a dance so enthralling that it is regularly credited with kickstarting the career of Cáméronne Dîáç

Who's that green guy?

Attached: whosthatgreenguy.png (919x765, 702K)

LETS ROCK THIS JOINT
youtu.be/nN7t1GE5hek

Attached: image.jpg (327x325, 87K)