Mulan

How did she fake having a penis during the communal showers? Why does this piece of shit have so many plot holes?

Attached: mulan.jpg (760x471, 77K)

>making a thread about plot holes in animated movie for kids
Nobody gives a fuck, go away

Giant, heavy black bush made them just merely assume she had a microdick and never questioned it

Chinese penises are very small.

So small.

You're right OP. Japanese women are too feminine to be mistaken for a man. This movie would be more realistic if Mulan was a nigress, they can easily pass as men.

Your screencap is literally from the scene that explains that she bathes alone instead of taking showers, fucking retard.

>Don't even knowing the scene you used
kek!

they still fuck more than u lol

She had thick pubic hair and everyone assumed a very small penis.

Don't get mad, Ping Pong, it's simple biology.

>t eurasian tiger from /r asianmasculinity

ok but this scene is like 30 minutes after the scene user was talking about so you would still know how she didn't get caught

I knew some variation of this was coming, I just wanted to see how long it took you to break down and throw a tantrum. Gb2pol and stay seething while Chang keeps popping out more billionares to take over your country

>I-I am able to deflect it because I predicted it!
This isn't one of your chinese cartoons, son/

>Chang keeps popping out more billionares to take over your country

I would rather be a bum with a normal size dong than the world richest man's with a tiny dong. All that money is just cope.

>I would rather be a bum with a normal size dong than the world richest man's with a tiny dong
Why, it's not like you'll ever use it

They didn’t shower in le older times. You think they had running water? They took baths, and not often

Attached: 5787BEEB-BFC1-414D-8CC3-C7988B5F75BC.gif (348x374, 2.31M)

Kek

Well, she wasn't caught. Nobody said anything, so she wasn't caught

Mushu pretended to be her dick

>You think they had running water?
nigga its called a river

Tsiiing pong, sheng pao!! shing tseng

this
dated a Chinese chick a few years back, my dick is only slightly above average and I was still hitting her cervix and pulling out with blood on my dick if I fucked too hard
I’m slightly muscular, nothing to write home about by American standards but compared to Chinese boys I looked like fucking Hercules, she’d bite my chest and arms while we’re fucking because she loved my muscles so much
She cooked for me and was probably the most nurturing woman I’ve ever dated, I genuinely loved her
Still broke up with her though, because I want my children to actually fucking look like me

They all do.

based

You idiot you could've had hapa daughters to further breed with them

>hapa daughters
They’d have a 20% chance of being attractive and an 80% of looking like an inbred mutant
R. lee Ermey married a Filipina and if you told me that his kids had 0% white genes in them I’d believe you

Attached: 7EFCF7C8-2060-4CB7-A2C2-5C9BF1D6DB47.jpg (600x402, 45K)

I had a Japanese gf when stationed over there and I can agree with what you said but mostly she was solid but I just couldn't get over children not looking like me part. It felt like I was getting genetically conquered and they could be any chink kid.

Putting her on a plane when her student visa was up was without a doubt the hardest thing I’ve ever done
She never mentioned getting married or doing some such thing to give her an avenue to come back, her job prospects as a teacher were way better back home, but we weren’t expecting to fall in love
Up until her all my relationships were ridiculously one-sided, I wasn’t used to the other person doing things for me just because they cared, and then to be so appreciative of the things I did for them, like she did. To hold someone at night and feel nothing but contentment, that everything is alright in your world.
I came so close to asking her to marry me but I held off. If I did I have no doubt I’d be happy, but I just couldn’t picture myself having a family with her
I’ll probably never meet a girl like that again, but that’s ok. You live and learn. Have a good day, bro

to you brotha at least there was a time when you were happy. Its more than most get.

B&R bait

I like this theory. Imagining eddie murphy screaming dick lines.

Fuck off I came here to sneed, not to feel

Attached: 45DCD6C1-95C9-4209-84BA-89270C42A6B6.gif (500x284, 441K)

>this
>dated a Chinese chick a few years back, my dick is only slightly above average and I was still hitting her cervix and pulling out with blood on my dick if I fucked too hard
>I’m slightly muscular, nothing to write home about by American standards but compared to Chinese boys I looked like fucking Hercules, she’d bite my chest and arms while we’re fucking because she loved my muscles so much
>She cooked for me and was probably the most nurturing woman I’ve ever dated, I genuinely loved her
>Still broke up with her though, because I want my children to actually fucking look like me

Attached: 1548355063436.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Honestly the cross cultural issues, along with the geographical ones presented by career opportunities are the death of these relationships.

I don't think it's silly to have concerns of what kind of culture or way your children would be expected to be raised in and the thought of children going through the "Asian Tiger Mom" is horrifying to me.