ITT: kino advertising

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Attached: 1546341945261.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEBWWycybrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDgFCojiT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only care when this stuff happens to white people. I thinks it's funny when brown people die because they hate me for being white

Intensely redpilled.
Fuck shitskins and fuck niggers.
You too janny, but i'm sure you are part of one of those two groups that I wish to see fucked.

Attached: 1538476202984.jpg (224x224, 6K)

that's mighty based user

This video is literally europe post refugee crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=oEBWWycybrs

kino

back when america was white

I liked the threads when this commercial was airing.

This is a possibility because of the rise of fascism, and the normalisation of conspiratorial garbage like Though I would be surprised if a civil war happened. What would most likely happen is the middle-class libs just go along with fascism like they have always done.

But this video is unsettling for me (UK), as this Brexit debate has quickly devolved into far-right marching down the street screaming "traitor" at people, assassinating politicians, and other lone wolf terror attacks. Honestly, the far-right headbangers in my country feel like they're winning, because they are.

This guy would be more than happy to live in a Children of Men type scenario, where refugees and leftists are tortured and are put in concentration camps, while the capitalists live in towers surrounded by armed guards. AKA fascism. I have noticed online that these reactionaries twist CoM into being a pro-fascist movie... which reveals the contradiction in their ideology. Facsists like to believe that they are a constructive or redemptive force, when their incoherent beliefs just produce destruction and genocide every single time.

Re-read Ur-fascism by Umberto Eco. It's terrifying how similar the politics of today is to that of the 1920s. All it will take is one crash, one severe depression, for people to go over the edge. I am worried that the economic fallout & recession of a no-deal will simply radicalise more people in the UK to the far-right.

I know "politics on my Yea Forums", but the reason this advert is so powerful is because deep down people know that with the march of the far-right, the above type of political breakdown is a horrific possibility.

Attached: gayfash.png (722x720, 442K)

Seething. Dilate

grow up
have sex
lose weight
gain height

and someday, for no reason at all, people elected Hitler in power

Attached: boy in micro shorts dancin for men at gay parade.jpg (480x360, 41K)

this girl is a t*rk btw

Even gayer meme than clown pepe

They didn't "elect" Hitler. He carried out a coup supported by economic and political elites. Hitler was allowed to exist because he protected capitalist profits, and private property.

Hitler could seize power because of people like you. People who poured poison and propaganda in the mind of conservative Germans for a decade. Telling people the world was controlled by Jewish Bolsheviks (cultural marxists), who were conspiring to destroy the Aryan man with degeneracy. You are a useful idiot, parroting nazi propaganda about Western "decline".

Hitler could seize power because fascist politics was slowly normalised over the 1920s. Liberals and Social Democrats refused to use violence or repression to stop fascist ideology. Libs particularly defended Hitler with claims his supporters had legitimate "economic anxieties", much like today, and that they should be debated in the marketplace of ideas.

People like you, posting that image, are trying to radicalise people by making out lgbt people are paedophiles, and that "society" is in moral collapse.

Hitler seized power because people like you promoted garbage about the "degeneracy of Wiemar Berlin", and ten years later, the libs believed free-thought, tolerance, and openness about sexuality were some kind of end of history. They defended people like you up to the moment when were rounded up and put in camps.

The radicalisation of people with fascist garbage is alarming. And the same things happening in 1920s are happening today. You think you are being censored because people want to stop your garbage propaganda.

Fascist brainlets.

Attached: Censorship myth extreme right.png (1035x555, 328K)

>Telling people the world was controlled by Jewish Bolsheviks (cultural marxists), who were conspiring to destroy the Aryan man with degeneracy.
How can anyone write this today and not realize how accurate his warnings were though?

She cute

>cute young white girl in war zone
>isn’t immediately abducted and introduced to her luxurious life of sexual slavery

It’s like these people have never seen an actual war zone.

So leftists don't encourage kids to explore and express their sexuality?

You're a retard. There is no Frankfurt School conspiracy. The "degeneracy" you see in adverts and pop music is literally explained and critiqued by the fucking Frankfurt School.

Read about the culture industry, and then stop consuming alt-right propaganda videos on YouTube.

No, you imbecile. I bet you think marxism is about equality and idpol too don't you?

this guy gets it

Attached: 1530972270255.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>There is no Frankfurt School conspiracy
kek the Frankfurt school existed and their works, especially the authoritarian mind, are precisely what the "conspiracy" accuses them of being; a bunch of jews saying that everything normal and good is "racism" and fascism; precisely the same rhetoric every institution in the western world has parroted for the last half century

>I bet you think marxism is about equality and idpol too don't you?
it objectively is precisely that, at least as it exists today

if by "it" you mean a bullet, let's hope so; and you and other commies too

So what's going on here then

>capital already taken over by foreign invaders
>Pakistani grooming gangs in every city
>dytopian speech laws
>politicians neglect democracy and ignore the will of the people(Brexit)
But it's those ''reactionaries'' who are the real problem. How do these fascists dare to complain?

I cannot fathom, being in an age where information is so widely available, being such a brainlet and believing in a jewish conspiracy.

>this historical fallacy used to establish fascism is DEFINITELY HAPPENING THIS TIME

wtf i thought this would be a cunny thread

This is why you don't let muslims in bongland.

Noice

Attached: 1561697255837.jpg (615x768, 75K)

>I bet you think marxism is about equality and idpol too don't you?
it objectively is precisely that, at least as it exists today

hahhhah oh bro.. read the fucking Critique of the Gotha Programme. Marx & Engels literally said equality is a bourgeois French Utopianism. You haven't read anything written by Marx, and instead have slurped up the pig swill propaganda of alt-right youtubers and neonazis. Bro... read a fucking book .

>the Frankfurt school was "a bunch of jews saying that everything normal and good is "racism" and fascism"

Again, exposing the fact you have never fucking read anything by these people. Research Adorno and the culture industry, you will basically agree with everything he writes mate.

Some dumb lib doing dumb lib stuff has nothing to do with Marxian economic analysis, the falling rate of profit, overproduction, immiseration of the workers, etc etc. This is one picture of a kid at a pride rally, so what? do you really think this means there is a global Jewish Zio Communist Reptile conspiracy to destroy the h'white man? Delusional.

Said the faggot who believes communism works.
>inb4 not real gommunism

>>inb4 not real gommunism

Only LeftComs argue that. Lower phase communism existed in the USSR and it was good actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law

>This is one picture of a kid at a pride rally, so what? do you really think this means there is a global Jewish Zio Communist Reptile conspiracy to destroy the h'white man?
No, I think kids get too involved in topics about fucking, and one political party fully supports it for reasons I don't particularly care about.

>hahhhah oh bro.. read the fucking Critique of the Gotha Programme. Marx & Engels literally said equality is a bourgeois French Utopianism.
marx and Engels aren't alive today; every marxist group in existence in the western world is 100% on board with equality and idpol, that's nearly all they and their propaganda even speak of

>You haven't read anything written by Marx
I read it out of historical interest and it bears no resemblance to anything any leftist organization is speaking today

>Again, exposing the fact you have never fucking read anything by these people
it's a good description of the authoritarian personality, which is the kind of thing leftists are actually speaking today

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDgFCojiT8

>it was good actually
rofl spoiled western idiots lecturing me about communism is so fucking hilarious

Based. I hope they ban jannies too.

I hope you are leftists as fuck and do this ironically because by hating on children just because they were randomly born on another group is so hateful that you basically promote helping them because whatever you say after that point works for the opposite because nobody wants to help you when you are a monster.

In fact, it's also totally stupid too. Even if you only care about yourself, because that's the only logical reason to be a nazi, it's still wrong. If technology and progress was elevated everywhere, everyone would be richer in quality of life and immigration wouldn't even have to exist.

tl;dr: stop being retarded nazis because those are literally the niggers of whites. If you support the progress of poorer countries, they will have a better quality of life and won't even immigrate anyway.

yeah it was so good they had to lock people in and keep them from leaving

>No, I think kids get too involved in topics about fucking, and one political party fully supports it for reasons I don't particularly care about.

So the dems are Marxists? You're a fucking boomer retard.

Marxists hate pomos and post-structuralists, by the way. The point they were making was that there is a hypocrisy in the French law. Children are treated as having autonomy when they commit crimes, but are treated as having no autonomy when it comes to sex.

>every marxist group in existence in the western world is 100% on board with equality and idpol,
Imbecile. You don't know anything about Marxists or Marxists groups. Marxists groups place the class struggle as the primary struggle. Some anarchists can be idpol, but anarchists are not Marxists, as they say so themselves.

>You haven't read anything written by Marx
>I read it out of historical interest and it bears no resemblance to anything any leftist organization is speaking today

Hilarious. You have definitely not read Marx, why lie on the internet?

>Again, exposing the fact you have never fucking read anything by these people
>it's a good description of the authoritarian personality, which is the kind of thing leftists are actually speaking today.

From this post it is clear you have not read anything from the frankfurt school. You have heard about the f-test, and that's where your knowledge ends. Again, why lie on the internet? just log off and read a book.

It was objectively superior to Tsarism. By every single economic and social metric. Communism electrified and industrialised the economy, turning the poorest country in europe to the most powerful in a few decades. Literacy rates increased from 20% to 99% in a decade or so... Communism worked.

There were problems in state planning which were computational limitations (there was also a US embargo on computational technology), but the principle of central planning works and is used in Amazon today.

For how long have those countries been supported?
They won't improve, they don't know how to.

>had state sponsored girlfriends
>calls people who have to compete for them stupid

Stop being a hypocritical idiot nigger (nazis=white niggers).

Most of the Anglo "power" was purely leeching others.

*calls people spoiled
fxd

Who did they leech heavy industry from?

I'm sure they wouldn't have let us leech of them if they were as capable.
How much more money to do we need to pump?
Because all what's done up until now has had zero effect.

it's not possible for those countries to progress because their populations lack the cognitive and intellectual abilities necessary to do so. if you think a country of 75 iq people who never invented the brick will turn into a european social democracy if the west just gives them enough money and assistance (as if they haven't already), you are living in a dangerous fantasy

>You don't know anything about Marxists or Marxists groups. Marxists groups place the class struggle as the primary struggle. Some anarchists can be idpol, but anarchists are not Marxists, as they say so themselves.
kek literally every marxist and marxist adjacent group supports equality and idpol, I have no idea why you'd deny that; if you understand that's anti-marxist you should complain to them not to me

>I have no idea why you'd deny that
because then he'd have to admit fault, which is something leftists will not do

It's not his fault, actual tankies in the 21st century are even more delusional than trannies, a rift with reality is only to be expected

Cringe. Dilate

Dunno. My theory is they realize anti-white speech and the feminist crazies are a bit unpopular and iffy to most people, and there's an argument to be made that goes against classical marxism; but instead of purging the crazies from marxist spheres (which would be challenging, as the crazies are in control) they futilely tell people "that's not Marxism!"

>You think you are being censored because people want to stop your garbage propaganda
keeping any "propaganda," from any person, for any reason, from being heard is objectively censorship, brainlet. there is no such thing as a society free of all censorship. the question is what censorship a society deems justified or necessary

>People like you, posting that image, are trying to radicalise people by making out lgbt people are paedophiles, and that "society" is in moral collapse.
all true btw

>If technology and progress was elevated everywhere, everyone would be richer in quality of life and immigration wouldn't even have to exist.
lol imagine holding such simplistic deterministic views in nearly 2020