More plot and characterization than ten years

Of Marvel.
Did Amazon pull a fast one with straight cape kino?
Marvel and DC on suicide watch.

Attached: 1537999081783.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Did they really cut the blowbang scene?

the shows good op, but you dont have to go full dick-sucking mode for it

Seething thanos cuck

My favorite scene is when the main character smashes his funkos. Soiboyss totally btfo

T. Marketer

All the Aquaman jokes lads

Uuuuugh here we go again. When you capeshitfag are gonna learn. fucking hell
Whene ever a show comes out, it's the same process
"OMG this show is kino, fuck DC, fuck Marvel, OMG LUL", its so fucking tiresome !!!

And no your beloved shit show is exactely the same shit show as all other shit show.

Attached: 1521064436066.png (275x266, 87K)

>dude, what if superheroes were edgy? xD

This show was mediocre trash.

Risky scene but was thrilling. I hadn't been as inspired as an audience member since the first bowling scene in Buffalo 66

T. Can't afford or torrent

Aww you can still go to comiccon you cunt.

It doesn’t have Tom Holland in so I don’t care, I need beauty in actors or I just can’t get interested.

>Starlighter is the most perfect waifu.

Why is Homelander so powerful?

He's just an analogue for superman

Was the wife raped by Homelander or was it her fault?

>show is literally a takedown of the wildly oversaturated superhero market
>it's literally about killing superheroes and/or exposing them for the moral-less corporate husks they are

>durrrrr it's the same as any other capeshit show
Truly, the hottest of takes.

She's clearly a slut

Jack Quaid is handsome.

Are you implying that Starlight isn't legit the best live-action waifu on the market right now

Emily Moriarty's been fuckin' up the waifu game since Kings Of Summer back in 2013

>Comic Starlight
The Seven didn't fucking care. They wanted pussy and they knew Starlight would be desperate enough to suck them off for the fame. If she said no then there were plenty of other whores (probably Soldier Boy or Crimson Countess) that could take her place. Starlight thus gets a blowbang involving Homelander, A-Train, and Black Noir.
>Netflix
Aquaman pretends he's a bigshot and can help her get onto team. She's reluctant (almost fries him) but agrees.

Most superheroes are the results of contact with compound-v. Think stuff like your mom worked in a factory that no one bothered to fully clean and then you suddenly hulk out at 13. Homelander and the most of the Seven are what you get when you dose fetuses with it. They don't bother doing this anyone else because it's really fucking expensive and babies with superpowers are hard to control.

Attached: Starlight Recruitment.jpg (1044x1600, 351K)

is that Karl fucking Urban?

i'm in

a capeshit that criticize the capeshit genre is still capeshit

>netflix

Not to mention the scene where he smashes his childhood is a metaphor for growing up and not being a manchild. The seven is basically Disney selling bland shit and keeping people addicted to nostalgia.

The era of superheroes is ending.

He's fucking great in this, just a belligerent cocky Cockney cocksucker.

All tissues are kleenex pal get over it

it felt rushed and weirdly executed to me
I knew it wasn't gonna be a 1-1 for the comics but it still felt pretty off.

I'm not so sure about all that, scoob. While Netflix's output is wildly inconsistent but typically polished and easily digestible by normies, Amazon's original content seems to stem towards a different demographic, and they hit that demographic fairly well. You look at a show like Patriot, let's say. If it were on Netflix, it'd probably have much more broad humor, be much faster paced, and be more flashy. Instead, what Amazon seems to like to do is allow their shows to be more understated, bizarre affairs that connect with niche audiences.

My bad. I haven't had coffee yet. Here's a page on the origin of the 7. Not sure if it still fully applies.

Prime definitely has its own feel. They know you're getting it because you wanted free/faster shipping so maybe the demographics are different? Something like they don't need to appeal to as many people because you're basically getting that shit as a bonus.

Attached: Nukes to Dynamite.jpg (970x1600, 417K)