Is this the ultimate film woman don't understand?

Is this the ultimate film woman don't understand?

Attached: Fight_Club_poster.jpg (220x327, 104K)

The film was a lie

How did he get the guys to join his club when he was just hitting himself in a parking lot?

Women can't understand any kind of cynicism or sarcasm. They hate it and it and theit inability to comprehend it makes them angry and insecure.

the irony is that most of the men who watch this reddit pseudo-intellect flick don't have a clue what the hack of a director has to say

No, that prestigious title belongs to Master and Commander

OH MY GOD HE IS LITERALLY ME.

Attached: d8a728e220065b9068214c5c3ea449a6.jpg (498x615, 43K)

they thought he looked cool

every arthoe ive ever met absolutely loves this movie and loves talking about it

this lmao. i blame the director tho, i mean he got famous by people liking his movie for the wrong reasons and then instead of admitting the fuck up he started to trash talk the very people that made his movie popular. hate these kind of people

fuck off mate

then what is it about big shot

A masterpiece of gay cinema

It does not feature a boat, though.

What's the film about then, faggot

This is the essential "good films that Yea Forums says they're shit but never say why"

No

Attached: MV5BMTkyNzU0Mjc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4NTIwMzE@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 139K)

>its bad becuase you just dont get it they way i do, but its popular, only for the wrong reason so that means the films bad

why do they always think this

Attached: scoob.jpg (900x900, 89K)

It's literally about toxic masculinity you idiot

lol fuck off dude, did your step sons wife tell you that?

>I blame the director for people liking the movie

No leftypol you're just bitter

You sound mad that you're a dumb faggot

No.

He's not even real.

Yep

what? women are more cynical than men in my experience

You must be joking. An ex I had was the biggest fan of this while I found it ok.
I think it attracted them because of the "le edgy male violent guy".

You must be joking. An ex I had was the biggest fan of this while I found it ok.
I think it attracted them because of the "le edgy male violent guy".

>hurr toxic masculinity
retard

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

nah its more the sexy ripped alpha guy nothing else, not the themes or plot

the importance of getting a gf

elaborate

In a world full of degeneracy (our world) it takes a crazy man to realize that he's in a cage.
This crazy man, alone, comes to create the most ultimate form of collectivization.
With the absolute destruction of individualism, he has built a nationwide army over night.
Without a cause, man is but a willing puppet in the hands of our current oligarchy or the coming totalitarian hierarchy.
Pretty much this movie was a thought thrown at what would happen if absolute collectivization was put into effect and worked.
Don't read the sequel though, author is a complete fucking faggot and needs to die.
And anyone saying shit like "Omg he's literally me" is a fucking retard.
The entire point of Tyler is that he is the epitome of all that humanity can be, while having no traits of humanity himself.

Attached: 1559679341538.png (719x688, 554K)

Author is gay. Doubt he frets that much over gfs

Good argument

Formerly Sneed Palahnieed

lol

the lack of emotional attachment causes him to go insane

One of my girlfriend's favourite movies, you retarded incel.

and just saying "toxic masculinity" is? no its just a buzzword unless you elaborate on why toxic masculinity is the key theme

pretty sure it was exsitential/mid life crisis the pressures and monotany of work and the expectation to have the newest and expensive products all while feeling like he hadnt got a purpose which drove him to go to those groups so he could feel special for a second

Chuck P literally said it’s not.

He can’t. Internet wise guys like to pull this shit out every goddamn Fight Club thread like they’re the first ones to spout this baseless, pretentious garbage. Watch any interview with the author, any interview (the Joe Rogan episode with him for example). The guy is manly as fuck for a faggot and absolutely believes his book touched on a real issue men were facing (not that masculinity is toxic, but that they didn’t feel free to act out their masculinity at all).

no

I'm pretty sure they employ it themselves

>reddit pseudo-intellect flick
soiboi

I heavily doubt that

fag

astute

brainlet

probably just the eye candy indeed

nope

your post is a mishmash of enlightenment and confusion
that said I read the first few lines of the sequel and closed it immediately

Attached: fight-club-fight-club-1280x1024.jpg (1280x1024, 451K)

she doesn't understand it, regardless

cope

this is the lesson for mid-tier IQs (105-125)

Attached: Fight-Club-fight-club-30836125-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 807K)

He didn't make the movie and said the movie is better
Stop being stupid
Jack is an insecure, lost man trying to find a identity. The Tyler personality is hyper masculine. Tyler leads to violence among men, wanting to destroy beauty (Angelface), wanting chaos in society.
Tyler/hyper masculinity is an overcompensation for feeling emasculated - Jack attends testicular cancer group therapy, jack almost castrated by cops on orders of Tyler.
Marla is actually another personality of Jack, a counter to Tyler. Jack kills the Tyler personality off and is left with Marla.
Cry more brainlet.

>cope
Take your own advice soiboi

this is the correct answer
"toxic masculinity" is just nonesense

Wrong

It's a film about toxuc feminuninity

your anaylasis was basic at best you mentioned things that are glaring, not subtle undertones or overarching themes such as what and mention you dont mention what the overall theme is, you just pick at this and that part and state what is obvious

Correct

Its just pure contrarianism

You're mad because I made you feel dumb and offer no argument as to why it's wrong, because it's not.

It is wrong, because hat """"toxic masculinity"""" led to him destroying the Jewish financial debt system and freeing millions of men from a life of hopeless drudgery.
He became a hero thanks to Tyler even in his period of weakness.

no pol its not about jews

I didn't say it was brainlet.
I was disproving your claim that it was about toxic masculinity by pointing out that the only worthwhile thing the protagonist accomplishes in the entire film was perpetrated by his toxic alter ego.

which doesn't prove me wrong, idiot

men dont understand this movie its all about the gay scene back then and has nothing to do with fighting

It does.
Cope and seethe.

Attached: td.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Are you legimately retarded

I used to think Fight Club was deep. Thinking back on it after 20 years, it was made for adolescent viewers.

The people who got it then didn't grow up to become trannies.
Dilate.

based

Attached: 1527063277380.png (264x191, 6K)

Yes it does, its about effeminant guys with daddy issues fighting an internal struggle to become a real man. Its a super gay movie.

Tyler did have a cause, he wanted society returned to hunter gatherer way of life. By destroying the individual identity he thought a man could be reborn anew. He wanted to do the same with society and build on the ashes. But what he created was chaos and death, that's why the narrator pulled the trigger. He saw that the dream was not worth the cost or the sacrifices so he metaphorically killed that repressed instinct in him.

>he wanted society returned to hunter gatherer way of life
You are a goddam idiot

yeah, they joined ISIS

Pretty sure Chuck just wrote a book about his dad killing himself.

enlighten me then

>But what he created was chaos and death, that's why the narrator pulled the trigger.
No, Jack put a stop to it because
1) he hates conformity (walking around his space monkey house in a bathrobe and boxers while everyone else dresses in a uniform)
2) he prefers civilization over primitvism
Where the limits of Tyler's thinking finally find maturation (Jack's fever dream) is when Jack decides he's had enough of the charade and that he doesn't care about what Tyler cares about.
>He saw that the dream was not worth the cost or the sacrifices so he metaphorically killed that repressed instinct in him.
No, he was trying to rationalize away being a bad boy and finally standing up to the establishment he had surrendered himself to for decades. Him going to the police to rat himself out, him arguing against Tyler's detonation of bombs by claiming he'd be a murderer (and then being informed the buildings are empty)---it's just one massive cope and trying to once again throw away responsibility.
Tyler literally demands him, "Take some responsibility!"

The movie/book are not even bad. Its the reddit midwits and edgy teens who constantly misinterpret it.

im not mad, but you didnt say anything of value in your post, you just listed of things that happen, and i did reply to your argument and refered to another user who made a much stronger point about masculinity than you did