How did he get so ugly?

How did he get so ugly?

Attached: 435_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 283K)

He don’t look too bad. I bet you’re half his age and twice as ugly.

He's 44 years old and was never actually really that "good looking" like prime Pitt/Depp/Cruise, just very twinkish when he was very young and those looks never last long

his chin looks like my ballsack

he looks bloated like he eats a lot of frozen pizzas
his neckbeard-goatee combo is also an odd choice
but you don't have to care about such things with his kind of money and fame if you dont feel like it

He was almost as good looking as Pitt, Cruise, etc. when he was younger. I've seen/heard of women creaming themselves over how he looked in The Departed. But he didn't age well, unlike his alpha male lead peers.

He looks the same, his godtier hair is what carried him when he was younger

He looks like Marky Mark with a giant balloon shaped head now

Looks better without the beard

He aged, OP. The same thing will happen to you, and then you will die.

That's what happens when people grow old. He's lucky he's not truly ugly like most people his age. If he lost some weight he would still be hot.

Recreational drugs and opting out of Hollywood-Super-De-Aging-Treatments.

Better than Depp

Just watched blood diamond, his face has gotten fatter compared to himself in that movie.

What does it matter? He's talented and swimming in pussy.

alcohol bloat

Depp still looked good at his age. We'll see what Leo looks like in 10 years.

He looks great but could stand to lose like 20 lbs or so

This.

Cruise is 57
Depp is 56
Pitt is 55
DiCaprio is 44

he's just fat. clearly leo is living well

he was so hot in titanic. such a shame. just lose weight and cut the beard and he can recapture some of it.

JUST

He has a boyish face, which worked well 20 years ago but when you add age it looks like that.

He started to par at the altar of a false god. Fuck him, I hope he chokes to death.

Attached: fucker.png (1400x232, 20K)

cruise is religious and he had kids, pitt had his kids and then got divorced, Depp had a kid and almost lost it all to a succubus

eating junk food
smoking
drugs
drinking alcohol

basically living the good life

He's trying to fuck cast members from euphoria

I don't care about this tmz pop culture bullshit but he looks ok at his age , who are the fat cretins saying he's ugly? what do they look like?

nuked his collagen with drugs/alcohol/cigs

he's fat

That’s just a bad photo

Too many French whores

Attached: 32A74389-BC7C-4E28-AF16-A3EEBD1CA598.jpg (960x824, 45K)

His face is all bloated and he's carrying too much fat. If he lost weight he would look a lot better. To fully fix himself he would have to
>lose weight
>shave that shit off his face
>take better care of his skin
>stop slicking his hair back
>get eyebrows done
He would look incredible if he did all of the above

took the red pill

When you take Nicholson impersonation too far.

Attached: 141617.jpg (620x408, 153K)

Holy shit he is starting to look like steven seagal.

Attached: jtss210318.jpg (780x520, 39K)

Why do wh*tes start to look Japanese when they get old?

no, fat is fat like brando or orson welles... is he 300 pounds yet? stop being a woman gossiping bitch about other mens weight, makes you look like a faggot dweeb.

you just know he'll go full marlon brando in 10-15 years

Because they start to get bald and ugly.

Dang this without make up?

>woman gossiping bitch about other mens weight, makes you look like a faggot dweeb
i agree but you sound insecure

Yes

Attached: 1.jpg (565x568, 73K)

High IQ posts

Attached: E00C4A9A-B355-4BBB-A705-6CFC83794A53.jpg (600x744, 45K)

>stop being a woman gossiping bitch about other mens weight
why are you in this thread then? weight or not, the thread is about a man's looks

i'm not the one talking shit about worthless celebrities i'll never meet.

>no, fat is fat like brando or orson welles... is he 300 pounds yet?
fucking americans

alcohol. other vices. sin.

this tbhwy OP. he's over the hill, but aging like wine. go find a pic of a 44yo woman that looks half as good. go find a pic of claire danes.

why? i was in this thread for two seconds but I realize how vain people are on this board.

wtf it looks like he was balding here.

hell, take a look at my beautiful waifu selma blair. she was a hot topless teenager in Storytelling just a decade and a half ago.

Attached: selma.jpg (1200x1759, 220K)

>American catches a glimpse of a hairline
>BALDING
Everytime. Americans are the most insecure people on earth.

where?
his temples seem ok

Race mixed people always have a shelf life. I myself am Hapa. I used to look extremely hit in my early 20s and had a lot of success with women. But now that I'm in my 30s I look like those asian incell memes. It's just how life is for mixed race people.

i've been all over europe and some fo you look really malnourished, not making a joke but I felt sorry deeing some of you, you look like death....gaunt and dead looking, sorry you cant eat properly.

this nigga got a egg head lol

He looks like Jack Nicholson.

Can't way for his version of "The Shining"

he's not a superior white-hispanic mix.

tbhwyfamily i'm aging very nicely and expect to be attractive into my 60s.

This is all it is desu. He drinks/eats too much and just get slim enough for roles to be acceptable. He doesn't need to be super fit because that's not his selling point. As soon as he's made his dosh he parties again. Good life tbqh.

Except he'll just do his yelling voice, same as usual, and call it acting.

>get eyebrows done

Fuck off faggot. Only thing you listed that is correct is that he needs to get off the sauce. Maybe workout a few hours a week and he would be primo again.

welcome to Yea Forums - height & hairlines

Bogged + STDs

epic bait

>Be a 10/10 as a kid
>Get older and develop a total moonface

Feel bad for him desu, at least he dresses well.

Attached: Young-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Pictures.jpg (703x1024, 84K)

HOLY FUCK IT NEVER ENDS WITH YOU PEOPLE

>feels bad for leo dicaprio

Attached: 1474768454083.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

me too, poor Leo

Kinda starting to look like that other daygo wog Travolta.

drinks a lot, drugs, in general probably doesn't live very healthy and looks like he doesn't work out

Yeah, poor Leo amirite

Attached: 1B38E44A-A1C7-42D8-A8BA-9F505B3C4200.jpg (1200x1200, 433K)

Not long ago at all someone started a thread with a current picture of Jack Nicholson chowing down at what was probably a Lakers game and the general response to it was "good for him he can do whatever he wants". Perhaps Mr DiCaprio just happens to have made the same decision for himself 40 years earlier.

>slavic rapebaby face
>10/10

He needs to bring the blonde back

Attached: D495F36E-FEAF-462C-BF44-6350BD8FF555.jpg (620x945, 78K)

Thats just sad.

Attached: 25-35-44.jpg (601x400, 80K)

Middle age bloat. He just drinks and fucks all day instead of exercising. It hit him harder than others because he doesn't have a vertical face.

he probably got raped alot by the pedo elite of hollyjoo so i dont feel bad. Its the life he chose or his parents chose for him and he never made an attempt to get out.

he has that bloated alcoholic look going on

t. brainlet subhuman