What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: 1564461460635.jpg (250x206, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVhvZctGYL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's got a point desu

Have sex incel

Ah yes, I remember all the dildo dialogue from the OT. Fit right in with Leia constantly telling everyone she'd been deflowered already.

Why? Luke was a virgin

What would a star wars dildo look like, and can you get one at Galaxie's Edge?

I thought Luke had a Girlfriend at Toshi Station, which was why he was making up lame excuses to go there.

hot

Who asks these questions?

You can say this about literally any fictional character that isn't a child.

Attached: THANKS YOU.jpg (666x666, 438K)

I bet she used a wookie dildo lmaoooooo

>if they never talk about it then the character is a virgin by default
So THAT'S why every fucking character now has to tell us they're sexually vegans.

Regardless of if this is true or not, why the fuck did she feel the need to bring it up? How weird would it be if out of nowhere Mark Hamil announced Luke had jerked off before. I mean, it's obvious and likely, but really fucking weird to mention.

Why are people replying like this is real?

Who was she fucking on that desert planet where only aliens live and no other humans?

how the fuck is it sexist tho to just leave sex out of the story if it's not relevant?

Had to get those extra portions somewhere.
I fucking hate that I knew this character's name

Attached: 01478635743254102.png (958x541, 940K)

>AT-ST! AT-ST! AT-ST! AT-ST! AT-ST! AT-ST!

It isn't. She's a fucking idiot because those details are completely irrelevant to the story. Make up whatever details you want, who gives a fuck? It's like the Dumbledore being gay thing, literally who cares

Because the average person is an idiot, user.

>kids films
>family films

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

Name one kids film which takes place in a world where sex doesn't exist (besides Osmosis Jones).

But if we didn't know Dumbledore was gay then the whole 30 minute scene of Harry fisting him to make sure there was no horcrux in there was just unnecessarily pointless.

the cgi didn't age well

Name one kids film you're thinking of that openly, explicitly talks about dildos & deflowering.

Because this board is filled with mouth-breathers who believe every things they read on Yea Forums, as long as it's an image.

Maybe a few, but not Star Wars, so I don't see you're point.

Does luke skywalker have a pocket pussy? why do women always talk about their periods and their sexuality as their defining traits?

(You)
Very subtle. The "you're" gave it away though.

>Does luke skywalker have a pocket pussy?
It's the Jedi way. No other reason the damn lightsaber handles need to be so big.

Rey probably had sex with weird aliens for food rations on that desert shit hole

>unrealistic
As it should be; it's a fairy tale - or is meant to be a copy of such.
>sexist
What's this American word? I don't understand what it means.

>realism
light sabers
how old luke was portrayed
daisy's character clean and with white teeth while living in the desert for however long.

>Fit right in with Leia constantly telling everyone she'd been deflowered already.

Wasn't that Fisher talking about her coke adventures?

>it's sexist for a young woman to be a virgin
>fucking incels

It's canon that she is tho
Had a boyfriend before Han and gave that dude her virginity

You know what, I have to let that stand.
If Daisy's talking about herself & it doesn't suddenly start to enter canon then this comparison holds true. Certainly seems to have learned from Carrie.

>"I think [...]"

Why is that even news? It has as much impact on the figure as Hamil talking about how Luke should have lived his life, or whether Luke threw lightsaber dildo parties after he blew up the Death Star. At the end of the day, it's just their opinion and we have seen how much an actor's opinion was worth with Johnson.

He is a role model for incels ofc he died a virgin

*Boyfriend (daddy)

Is there nothing on this planet that Jews won't pervert and corrupt?

you guys think she got the female version of smegma stuck in her pussy lips due to all the heat of the desert?

shes probably known as smelly relly around the docks

Rey was almost certainly raped by sandpeople

>Luke is a role model for incels
Look upon the sheer hilarious irony of this & know that there are some who take this absolutely seriously.

Luke Skinripper

Attached: 9315D6F3-6743-41C6-A2F0-C19649573F00.jpg (1364x2048, 175K)

>Making up your own irrelevant details for a fictional character to mirror your fantasies and political views
I want this faggotry to stop

Attached: feelsbatman.jpg (238x250, 7K)

God the female form is nice.

i know a way to not rip the skin

How does everyone become like this once they’re famous? What normal person would ever say something like this? You would think fame would make people choose their words more carefully but they’re all fast and loose with the weirdest shit. Celebrity behavior is like uncanny valley shit, I just can’t understand.

i think the article is fake but she is a raging cunt who cried about sexism due to the mary sue shit even though she admits she has problems with her character and what her motivation is

these new age actors are all bought and have no opinion except for the shit thats forced upon them by their handler

She never said it you double nigger. Am I getting baited here?

Attached: 1458913374144.jpg (586x429, 40K)

>i think the article is fake
just to clarify i am not stupid but we have the shit with the galaxies edge shit where a author wrote about periods in space so it wouldnt surprise me if theres a chance of the article being real

I can imagine myself going insane too if I became someone everyfuckingbody knows and I saw my face everywhere all the time plus I now had to live in this well guarded bubble, avoiding any encounters with strangers.

Reminder that Rey was sold by filthy junkers parents to Unkar Plutt as a child. He banged her pussy every nights for years until she got too old for his tatse and dumped her in the desert.

Attached: pluttrey.jpg (566x270, 33K)

Shimoneta

Because they are their defining traits, user.

not according to nuscience where penises can have periods

>once a month you get a targetable blood cannon
nice

>Rey was sold by filthy junkers parents to Unkar Plutt as a child
For booze money.
Hilariously grimdark. Of course she'd be the bestest most naturalliest giftedest stronk female jedi grand master hwat don't need no huwiteman's mansplaining.

because that's what most people come on Yea Forums for is to be angry at something.

SW threads are group therapy.

what does a dildo add to the narrative structure of Star Wars

all they really had to do was make her a naturally strong force user who used the force as a plaything / protection from an early age on without knowing what it was

It's a worldbuilding device.

female orgasm is now canon in star wars

It never ceases to amaze me how a random lazy shitposter writes, in one sentence, a more compelling backstory than billions of dollars does.

Beat the male orgasm to it for once.
Right ladies? Please dear god just look at me even if it's with clear disgust.

wtf i like star wars now

Isn't it implied that she's so good at scavanging because of the force and feeling out valuable things?

sad thing is i am sorta ripping off this guys backstory. he was born on a planet where the force was unknown and people feared him for it until a trader met him saw his potential and brought him to luke

imagine the conflict if rey a unkown would have been brought to luke and ben who shoulders the skywalker lineage gets brought to his knees by a random girl. all the emotion and conflict making him a easy target for the dark side

Attached: Desann-temple.jpg (450x675, 309K)

She had that staff for a reason you dummy

that shit didnt work well with kid anakin so why do it again?

>Implying Rey wasn't Luke's student and didn't have her memories erased

Because JJ's lazy as fuck & if you'll buy that Anakin was a super special ubertalented force virgence then you should just buy that a womerns could do it better, damnit, the man has tribal obligations.

>Isn't it implied that she's so good at scavanging because of the force and feeling out valuable things?
Not at all, actually it's implied she was nobody and woke up a strong Jedi all of a sudden. Her being a scavenger on her own is supposed to explain why she's an ace pilot, a top mechanic and how she can wield a lightsaber better than Kylo ren. The script belongs to a fanfiction writter by a 13 yo girl and posted on tumblr as a joke!

Attached: tumblr_p2dczpgAzI1wp1ubro2_250.jpg (250x250, 16K)

It's crazy how nobody at Disney ccould see the problematic nature of this fucked up backstory. It's really a radical feminist vision where Rey is better than her parents in every way, let's make them as worthless as possible, she doesn't need no man and no parents either.

>she's an ace pilot, a top mechanic and how she can wield a lightsaber better than Kylo ren
Was always my problem with her from the start, any one of those on its own I could buy but when she's constantly one upping everyone in the OT at their own shit, topped off by suddenly knowing the fucking Falcon better than Han, it's literal definition Mary Sue.

Attached: hmmm.png (382x350, 187K)

Think she ever peddled her ass for instant biscuits.

do all women own a dildo Yea Forums?

Yes, some of them attached to wallets.

Yes, not necessarily a real one but anything that has a penis shape is suitable. Why do you think they say witches ride brooms?

Attached: O8rci.jpg (868x879, 96K)

Yes, but he used a dildo...

Attached: Star Wars Jar Jar Binks.jpg (807x671, 52K)

>Implying Rey wasn't Luke's student and didn't have her memories erased

Implying that shit makes sense post TLJ

Honestly I envy the ability of anyone to forget about TLJ.

is it possible to learn this power?

Oh my god a person said something

Not from Jake Skywalker.

what about bigger luke?

In a cut scene he goes there and gets mugged off by all his friends girlfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=NVhvZctGYL8

Attached: definitly_no.jpg (1400x700, 139K)

Luuke might have some insight.

urinalists

Attached: portions.png (1044x439, 987K)

didnt he fuck sister

Oh so that's why it's sci-fi.

i think they only kissed once to make han solo jealous

Because everything in this site is a work of fiction, and it would be fun shitposting about what she "said"

And once “for luck” in a new hope.

Yeah they better show her first time on camera haha unsimulated too haha

XD

You know she is just saying this to piss yall off, right?

This isn't CGI, that's just how Simon Pegg looks like.

sneed!

Attached: 1520763799994.png (321x308, 153K)

this is a childrens movies you sick fucking jewish pedo bitch.

>Because everything in this site is a work of fiction, and it would be fun shitposting about what she "said"
There's actually crazy shit that's funny going on. There's really zero need to make up shit (especially shit that's less crazy than the shit that's real) other than to troll idiots. Keep letting yourself get trolled "for fun" and proving how gullible you are by never verifying shit before replying, dumbass.

>Dildos were utensils used by many people for sexual gratification
>Citations: [1], [2], [6], [8]

Why does every woman need to be a sexual deviant? Going into your late teens early 20s being a virgin is normal as fucm

All women are whores.

Luuuke is the only one who knows

Well, that is literally why we get idiotic gay dialogue - because every individual's sexual orientation *must* be publicly available information, and if you don't explicitly tell your audience which of your characters are gay then you're a vile homophobe - because it's physically impossible and politically inappropriate for a gay individual not to share that information at every possible opportunity.

Because writing, yo!

"Doesn't matter whether this story is good or not - what matters is whether or not it's about *me*! Because the universe revolves around me, and the second I'm not the main character, I'm being oppressed!" - literally everyone. White boys, gay people, blacks.. I guess Asians don't tend to complain about western representation too much, but some probably do.

I fucking hate this timeline.

Go back to Danish children's cinema and TV in the 70's, 80's and first half of the 90's - sex was an extremely common topic. Not every country on earth is as conservative as modern day USA.

>Nordic countries being degenerates with their kids
Well ladi fucking da

Imagine having a daughter

Dam the guy who played Biggs must have been seething to get cut out of the biggest franchise ever.