Is Seinfeld worth watching in 2k19?

Is Seinfeld worth watching in 2k19?

Attached: MV5BMTk4NDUwMzctOTM1ZS00OGEyLTk2ZWUtZjAzNmRiNjRjYThlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1NTQ0NDg@._V1_.jpg (409x545, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaokRFqsdUM
quora.com/Whats-the-best-way-to-help-incels
youtube.com/watch?v=FIA2sGSTABs
youtube.com/watch?v=cGV4maedjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=GEeie6vCwqg&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=fgxTx6opDPY
youtube.com/watch?v=2yPrEcGrbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMVW71bDmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the only thing worth watching.

This.
If you haven't seen it yet, you're a fucking faggot.

No, it's not??

US Office is objectively better in every criteria

no. i have never watched a single episode but i hear all the actors and writers are jewish. and jews are meanies!!

No it's incredibly reddit
>Wow bro they're all like dicks lol XD

Wrong subchan, kiddo

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 21K)

My buddy Bob Sacamano used to watch it

No. It's a homophobic heteronormative pile of trash.
It belongs in the bin and should be banned.

>reddit spacing
>prefers the office
Tits or gtfo roastie

This is the first time I'm going to say this and mean it. Kill yourself.

Yes. One of the very few 90s sitcoms that actually held up pretty well.

I'd imagine it's too racist and sexist for you to enjoy.

Fuck off, retards.

Half of the jokes are so predictable it fucking hurts. Like when they left 'The Chinese Restaurant' all I was thinking was "don't say it, don't say it, it's the most obvious joke"

>SEINFELD, FOUR
>BWAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA ENDLESS LAUGH TRACK

Attached: 206-chinese-restaurant.png (300x225, 95K)

It's based and never loses its charm even on reruns.

tits or gtfo

This, it's predictable garbage

It’s good background

Based.

Attached: 5.jpg (1294x2048, 213K)

It's one of many, like breaking the statue George finally found in that other episode

Ah yes, truly 90's sitcom patrician test. Cherri user?

I never knew so many women posted on Yea Forums

i saw every episode just by growing up in the mid to late 90s and it was on the tv all the time. boomers nearly died laughing watching it sometimes/would also talk to each other about episodes randomly at other times. boomers really loved it. i personally don't think i've ever laughed watching it, little chuckles maybe, but it still provided some idle entertainment. nowadays it makes me cringe if i see it on the tv. and the laugh track is bad just like every other sitcom. its one of those shows where if you look up a video on youtube of a scene with the laugh track removed, not only is it not funny on its own, it can be really fucking weird and awkward

You mean the Seinfeld fans?

This is how you know this poster is a woman tits or gtfo

it holds up really well

>a scene with the laugh track removed, not only is it not funny on its own, it can be really fucking weird and awkward

this is the biggest meme, they performed in front of an audience and the whole timing is around their reaction as well the whole energy it feeds off. It's like if you go to the theatre and you are the only ones in the audience, it's fucking weird and not meant to be performed that way.

that's the reddit criticism of it though.
people who actually watched it as it aired didnt care.

Except I did watch it as it aired and it was awful. It was hell explaining why it was so bad to the NPCs even back then

>it's reddit
>repeats reddit criticism
>muh NPCs
heem urself my man

Could it be that you are just not a funny guy? Or the show just isn't for you?

That said I don't like a few episodes that get memed a lot, like the soup nazi episode or the chinese restaurant, but even they have bits and pieces that are good.

Attached: larry2_-_h_2017.jpg (928x523, 66K)

>He thinks NPCs is a new concept
Fuck off

It's just a zoomer thinking of how cool it is to hate Big Bang, for good reason, but he's confused now into thinking it's cool to hate any and all laughing.

God I am embarrassed I used to like that show before I grew out of my tightass phase

Attached: C2630C91-1546-4895-AD5D-798B97B5BC0D.png (1229x626, 271K)

Imagine being that much of an incel.

Please consider at least paying for sex before you rape some innocent woman

tits or gtfo

Jerry get iPad

I love Siegfried without the laughter, it shows it for the dark comedy it really is
youtu.be/WaokRFqsdUM
One thing about boomers, they all LOVE the worst episodes."omg "the contest", lol! So edgy,"

>Wasting your life
WOAH BRO SO DARK XD
Did you ever see that simpsons russian cartoon? That was so fucking dark bro, just like bojack horseman

>just isn't for you
Great argument faggot.

>dark means depressing
No it doesn't

Never said that, but if you think Seinfeld is dark you are incredibly sheltered

it is an argument if it is about taste and humour, brainlet

quora.com/Whats-the-best-way-to-help-incels

It is dark *comedy*
It is pretty misanthropic

Seinfeld is based.

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (700x437, 151K)

No it isn't you sheltered fuck

Watch Curb instead

Yes, I started rewatching it a few weeks ago and it's still as funny as ever. It helps that it has that comfy early 90s New York vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIA2sGSTABs
Did Seinfeld have the best supporting cast of a sitcom?

Attached: costanzas.jpg (2128x1441, 513K)

This. I've watched the show for the first time last year (it's remastered on Amazon prime) and it's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

The circumcision episode was a bit too much. Kramer was the only sane person in that episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGV4maedjoo

Without the laugher there are long scenes of them just insulting each other and stealing from strangers and ruining lifes. Yeah sure, it isn’t joker dark knight tier, but it is pretty harsh

Attached: F493C8B8-7E78-447F-8E42-177D92D948EC.jpg (1536x933, 1.33M)

Woah bro...you're right, the dark knight is dark too.
We really, truly, live in a society

Seinfeld without laughter is also awkward because the laugh track was studio audience so they. had to pause artificially during lines.

Fuck no that show just gets annoying to watch. Literally every episode I saw was the same shit, Larry does nothing wrong but jew woman yells at him and her husband anyway. Every single episode. I can take it being repetitive but what I can't stand is that jew cunt constantly acting cunty and still being treated like she's a normal kind hearted person. It just gets so incredibly screeching and irritating hearing that screech again and again.

>unless its my gory over the top depressing "dark" it's not dark
Why are you limiting your definition of such a generic word?

Learn to read redditor

99% of sitcoms that use a laugh track have those unnecessary pauses, which is why they always end up being awkward without it.

It has good scenes though
youtube.com/watch?v=GEeie6vCwqg&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=fgxTx6opDPY
youtube.com/watch?v=2yPrEcGrbhQ

Are these meant to be funny, or even entertaining?
This is awful

what do you find funny instead so we can help you out post a example maybe?

That first clip perfectly represents what I'm talking about. I love the parts with just Larry and the guys but then they write black women to come in and call everybody idiots while screaming. Every single woman in the show is written to just walk in, start calling Larry an idiot, and scream. It's just so irritating. Find me the episodes with no black or jewish women and I'll watch them all and love them.

>not liking JB Smoov

Attached: 1542022437995.jpg (512x422, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HFMVW71bDmQ

>second clip 1 minute in and a jewish woman is being cunty to larry again
Fucking god dammit at least she's not yelling but for fucks sake does the show ever do anything different?