Imagine seeing a warning on your TV that says global nuclear war is happening and to seek shelter

Imagine seeing a warning on your TV that says global nuclear war is happening and to seek shelter.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Y05evk6sEgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would be so happy that it was finally over

There was a maybe two month long period where every time a helicopter or plane would fly over me I would pray that it would crash into the building I was in.

Won't happen. Media blackout would be the first thing.

Finally all this mapping of the local lolis pays off.

>hollywood kikes would survive in bunkers
there is no justice

I would say ' Shit, I don't want to die' out loud. Then I'd look around and realize I have no one.

>on your TV
on my what?

Would go out and kidnap a few qts and keep them in my basement as sex slaves

That would probably be the best way to die, since almost everyone else will perish too, so it's fair.

Maybe some day. Hopefully soon.

>implying tv
>implying your smart phone won't go BLAAAAAARGGGGGG BLARRRRRRRGGGGGG WARNING NUCLEAR STRIKE DETECTED BLARRRRRRRGGGGGG like it does for those Amber alerts
>inb4 what's a smartphone

no

nukes aren't real you retarded boomer stop spreading your kike propaganda

When the Hawaii scare happened, I hoped it would lead to an actual conflict and all these idiots would perish in flame.

I would start crying. Sheer panic shit.

No it wouldn't a painless death

Attached: istockphoto-157527255-612x612.jpg (612x568, 46K)

my country is so unimportant nobody would bother nuking it.

>having a spyphone
>allowing to to blare out amber alerts

Attached: 458641.gif (592x570, 386K)

It's either insta-fucking painful death for a few minutes, or starving to death with zero sunlight, inside a metal box, in lets say 2 years. If the radiation doesn't get to you first. Also if you do get to survive you have to rebuild society, on a dead planet, or you get raided by savages.

Is there anything worse than " le grab a beer and lawn chair and le relax and watch it all burn" faggots? No. you would be scared

Why, what a kino thought. It could happen tommorow.

In Canada you can't turn off Amber alerts. All night my phone goes off warning me that Mohammed Samir or Sandeep Pradesh is missing. I literally can't fall asleep

Nuh uh! I'm going to wear sunglasses and whip my dick out!

Take the battery out and buy an alarm clock.

If you take the battery out Trudeau cuts your food rations in half

lol, home of the free

If this happened I still wouldn't be able to confess my love to someone I know.

I would love it, be nice af
assuming i didnt die

Life finds a way

kek

Attached: BE2F1B92-034D-4170-BA7E-01CCAC434F93.gif (220x213, 344K)

Imagine being american and the only country to ever use nuclear weapons and being afraid someone's going to nuke you.

old Yea Forums would have said "post cp"

Unless you are an attractive white girl, this is always a bad idea anyway.

People think a single nuke is capable of levelling a hundred mile radius, when even the largest device ever created (the Tsar Bomba) wouldn't fully level NYC; if you look at those nuclear destruction radius maps, while the area of any damage is very large, the area of complete destruction is a mile or two at most. Also, the majority of fallout will literally fall out of the air in several days time, and so-called nuclear winter is a vast overexaggeration, tenperatures would drop several degrees for several years and then be back to normal. There's growing evidence the allegations of any nuclear engagement being enough to completely end the world were heavily encouraged by the Soviets through agents within the peace movement in the US to create public pressure to reduce the US nuclear arsenal, basically tricking the enemy into disarming themselves. There would no doubt be millions of deaths, economic collapse, and mass environmental damage from a full nuclear engagement, but it would nowhere near end the world.
Tl;dr if you're not a filthy city dweller just tuck in for an economic depression and a couple cold winters, you'll be fine

thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

Nobody would have their money faggot. Everything would shut down. You made such an effort post but it made you look stupid as fuck.

I think a full nuclear exchange would upend global politics and economics to such a degree that most of society breaks down. Maybe it's not Judgement Day, but probably The Road.

but the ones who dont get to larp as stalker so its really not fair at all

>what is fallout

Thats why we have MIRVs. 10x500kt >> 5Mt , when it comes to destructive effects

The world will end on August 23, 2019.

The radiation would make it impossible to grow food and would give you cancer.

Radioactive particles that leave the air after a few days and are vastly overstated as a long term risk, most likely because of Soviet-backed scaremongering to get us to disarm. Glad I could be your dictionary.

it better fucking not i want to play wow classic

The radioactive fallout that has a half life that would mean it wouldn't be radioactive anymore within a year. Right. Funny that people forget radioactivuty neccesarily implies things getting less radiactive over time as they decay, as if they think the real world is a fallout game where magical radioactive zones will exist a century after magical radioactivity mana touched something.

Most people would survive, bomb blasts are actully pretty small, like a few square blocks, and most of the nasty radiation decays in less that two weeks, if you are in a comfy suburb and shelter in place, it is reasonable you will survive.
End the world shit is nonsense, and so is nuker winter

Attached: 6E8D813E-FB3E-42D0-821C-3EED8FF6417C.png (236x314, 164K)

That's not what half life means....

hes retarded but hes not wrong. youll be safe to walk around near a nuclear detonation 3 days later.

Beat me to it:
A lot of scientists think nuclear winter is a complete nonsense now btw, not even one season.

One of the most prevalent radioisotopes from uranium fission - 137Cs has a half life of 30 years.

Wouldn't care, live in the United States. We're probably the ones bombing everyone while some black project anti-missile laser system just suddenly comes online to protect us.

Sorry burgerbro, but that system has been moved to protect your gratest ally - Israel :^)

It means that over a given period of time half of a radioactive substance will decay to its radioactive decomposition products, then half of that after another half life, and so on. And when you consider that most of the products that make up fallout have a half life of a few days, you realize that it won't be an issue within a year and people who claim ot will are fuckimg retarded. People act like radioactivity is some force field of negative energy that never goes away, when by definition it wears itself out. And for products of a radioactive runaway reaction that is meant to spend itself quickly to release as much energy as quickly as possible, that shit isn't going to last very long before it becomes inert isotopes.

Nigga... Just no. You are confusing uranium fission with radioactive decay of the products of said fission,some of which are particulary nasty and biocumulative, see strontium and iodine isotopes.

Take me home, country roads

If I had one nuke I'd make it land on the black box during Ramadan. Watch an entire globe of Muslims go nuts.

I'm aware there are byproducts with longer half lives that could cause long term pollution and health complications, I'm just saying that patches of instant death-cauing multi-krad radiation aren't going to be everywhere for years like in video games. Cancer rates will increase, just like in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But humanity will survive.

I live in an instant vaporization zone

>There would no doubt be millions of deaths, economic collapse, and mass environmental damage
>but it would nowhere near end the world
Kek

how

No shelter in my town...

On the bright side, assuming that the nukes are coming from Russia or China Cali would probably be the first to get hit

It’s like when you’re a kid and hit your brother, then you run away in fear of his retaliation

Not when everyone is throwing nukes around. Especially at the US. NK, Russia, China, sneaky motherfuckers I bet.

I probably start crying and shaking, get in my car and drive to the nearest big city hoping to die as quickly as possible

Same. Don't know why people here think large populated areas would be the primary or even secondary attack sites. I'm in a comfy suburb that happens to have a power plant right across the river that would probably be targeted sooner than the major city 30 miles away.

its such a strange feel, studying ww1 and 2, thinking about all those men whose lives were cut short and how lucky i must be.
Then fast forward a decade, my life has been a total waste, im surplus to requirements and too lazy to do something great, i might as well have died in some needless war, mothing of value would be lost.
Even more true for the millions of 2nd and thirld worlders with no opportunities, and all those forever incels in India and China who will never find a wife.
I think its going to boil over in our life times, if for no other reason than to release a valve of pent up of excess men with nothing to live for.

WWI caused millions of deaths, economic collapse, and mass environmental damage, but here the world is. It would completely upend the systems of government and power in the world, but again, that's happened several times in the past century. If the Chinese people can still exist despite the abject hell, anarchy, and iconoclasm of the Cultural Revolution, I think we can survive the post-nuke upheval.

I will survive the nuclear apocalypse. And I will enjoy it.

Nuclear Weapons. You cannot farm in the crater of a nuke.

>I think its going to boil over in our life times, if for no other reason than to release a valve of pent up of excess men with nothing to live for.
It won't. The whole reason these men amount to nothing is because they lack initiative.

Population zones would be targeted in a total nuclear war because of their economic engines. If you’re fighting a long term war AFTER the nuclear exchange, you also want to make sure you deprive the enemy of first off their potential soldiers, and second off their brain trusts, which usually congregate in cities.
But even if you don’t think that’s true, my city has large financial and defense industry presences, among others, so I’m definitely dead

>Canada

it wont be by our hands necessarily. The only reason to keep us alive is consumer growth, but at some point the population will become less sustainable and we'll be a prime target to use up as fodder.

your big computer monitor
the one in your living room

Same here user
I would try to survive the initial blasts just to see what the world is like and keep a shotgun with me so I can kill myself at any time I see fit

youtube.com/watch?v=Y05evk6sEgc
UP ABOVE THE SUNNY SKIES IN SOUTH CALIFORNIA
THERE'S A WOUNDED ROCKET FLYING HIGH, HEADING HOMEWARD
IT CAME FROM A HOLLOW, UNDER A HILL
AND SOON THERE'LL BE NOBODY LEFT TO KILL
IN CALIFORNIA

LAST NIGHT CAPTAIN BLACK WENT DANCING AT THE WHISKEY A-GO-GO
WHEN A WELL-KNOWN GROUPIE KNOCKED HIM BACK, BUSTED HIS EGO
STONED OUT OF HIS HEAD, HE CRAWLED OFF TO BED
THE FOLLOWING MORNING HE WENT TO THE PAD
THE MISSILE WAS STANDING POINTING TO THE SKIES OF CALIFORNIA

THE RED BALLOON WAS FLYING HIGH, WATCHING THE WEATHER
CAPTAIN BLACK WAS TRYING HARD TO GET IT TOGETHER
IMMEDIATE NAMES CAME INTO HIS BRAIN
A ROCKET FROM CHINA, A RUSSIAN PLANE
HE PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON AND SOON THERE'LL BE NO PLACE CALLED
CALIFORNIA

Attached: Flash & the Pan.jpg (1000x988, 125K)

Known nuclear infrastructures and command centers would be targeted first. Eliminating the enemy's weapon bases are more important than population bases.

it fucking better I don't want nostalgic faggots to get to play their shitty old MMOs

And 99% of earth's land surface will not be in the crater of a nuke even if the entire global arsenal was fired, your point? My main point is that the destructive radius, longevity of fallout, and existence of climate effects of nuclear weapons is criminally overstated. You're literally falling for paranoia injected into popular discourse by KGB agents. It will suck, but unless you live right next to strategic infrastructure, you'll probably survive.

Dont get my hopes up

No you wouldn't

i just want to die

Back to leftypol you faggot

>longevity of fallout, and existence of climate effects of nuclear weapons is criminally overstated.
No it isn't.

WWI caused countries to go bankrupt and devastated some areas around the world. It didn't wipe out 80% of the populations and destroy every city, military base, and industrial site.