Remember autistic thing i did years ago

>remember autistic thing i did years ago
>just sit in chair quietly for 10 minutes hoping i'd forget about it
What triggers you during kino viewing, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1561145494677.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Attached: 1563989031642.png (753x960, 29K)

I just start loudly yelling swear words when this happens to me.

It always amazes me that there are actually many people as autistic as me and they even do the same over the top retarded shit

>remember dumb thing I did years ago
>try to ignore it
>mind reminds yourself that you are going to die and signs point to non-existence
>try to comprehend what that implies
>huge influx of dread and panic kicks in
>dumb autistic thing I did years ago kicks back into my mind again feeling even worse now

Attached: 1559976065512.png (460x460, 429K)

Do you guys sit there silently whispering “I’m screaming Nigger at the top of my lungs” or is that just me?

>remember seeing some virgin do something autistic years ago
>still joke about it with my friends who were there to witness it

Attached: 1443952433682.png (643x537, 231K)

nothing

i invited my crush to my chuck e. cheese birthday party when we were in elementary school ... i invited her on a whim and i was shocked when she actually came. i was so shocked and autistic, in fact, that i spent the entire party with my friends, as far away from her as possible. her dad took notice and they both left soon after. she never spoke to me again, and for the rest of our time together in elementary school, her brother would shoot me dirty looks. it still makes me cringe to this day

Attached: 0AACA047-E735-4F48-968C-0C66090A3B44.jpg (370x289, 39K)

Congratulations. Your story matches that face down to the flattened cheek.

delet

Attached: 1550791030161.png (655x509, 42K)

all kinds of shit. cant even watch movies without getting that. glad im not the only one lol

Pretty much any situation in a kino where somebody is being embarrassed. Painful flashbacks ensue. I cant handle the cringe so I start doing the most autistic shit in an attempt to soothe myself. It seems like everything I have ever done or said was a humiliating mistake so I have a giant stockpile of memories that make me want to kill myself lmao

What the fuuu...
This is literally me. I think of awkard shit i did or said and i feel like i have to swear to get the thoughts outta my head. What is this called bros? Only been doing it the last year and a half or so.

Attached: 1564389679656.jpg (640x638, 37K)

>I’m a freshman
>hand out with chick all year
>we’re handsy with each other
>tell her on last day I like her
>go for a kiss get nothing but neck
>she walks away
>tell my dad I was raped and moved schools

I still think of that moment.

Attached: 802897E7-F64B-477E-AF6F-5B16CB51F6E8.png (1059x962, 684K)

I was with you till the last bit, why did you tell your dad you were raped? That seems like more of an embarrassing situation to be in than seeing a girl who turned you down.

I tried every other excuse it but he poked holes in them. When I told him that he didn’t ask anything else. I don’t think he believed me but he could tell from my pleading that I couldn’t go back there.

>remember retarded thing I did
>physically convulse to get it out of my head

I miss old /r9k/

Me too, user. Although I mostly say "kill yourself" and "fucking idiot"

I mutter "kill me" under my breath for a minute or so. Usually works

Fucking faggots and trannies ruining everything

fuck i do this too