Infinity war was a better movie than endgame

Infinity war was a better movie than endgame.

Discuss.

Attached: Avengers_Infinity_War_poster.jpg (220x326, 122K)

test

welcome back brother

no

Capeshit vs Capeshit. This capesht movie had funnier lines but this capeshit had quirkier characters. This capeshit had the same story as the last capeshit but now capefucker has learned great things as is ready to overcome his tough background. Whoa capefucker figured out a way to stop big bad capefucker. I did not see this coming literally every movie ends differently wow so amazing what a great story arc that is totally unique.

very good points

i like how all mcu characters are different colours of iron man its really funny and cool and wowie explosions boom earth is saved once again ironic comment hahahaha pop culture reference heehehe

I would have more respect for Marvel if they ended phase 3 with IW

I just watched Endgame again and people were right, Old Cap does break the movie's time travel logic because he doesn't come back from an alternate reality timeline that the stones spinoff like they said, he's just sitting in the main one like he was there the whole time. This shit angers me so much, I'm literally shaking right now.

these are the only 2 great superhero movies. all the others are mcdonalds movies

Attached: goodmovies.png (1086x751, 1.5M)

yes

Dude remember that one time the guy lost the first fight to the bad guy but then realized a way to beat him and ended up winning in the end?

He can travel using pym particles you dumbfuck

Will MCU posters ever come close to this?

no

Everyone with a brain agrees

they're all the same

t. recently watched 30 capeshit movies in a row

>men running around in costumes is completely serious
reddit

Attached: kickass.jpg (800x1200, 314K)

Explain how Endgame is better

>Stakes were higher
>Thor's speech about fate
>Thanos vs Guardians, Spiderman, and Iron Man
>Thanos knocking Hulk and killing Loki, setting the tone of the movie
>Thanos vs Dr. Strange
>Stormbreaker's hilt courtesy of Groot
>Thor's arrival in Wakanda
It would have been better if Thor and Thanos fought even for just a few seconds instead of Thor just throwing Stormbreaker towards Thanos but I agree. IW was better and more enjoyable than Endgame.

Why didn't they just suck thanos into the quantum realm and leave him there? I know thats a bit of a dick move

I typed no. I don't want to discuss these things.

They did my nigga Thanos real dirty in Endgame. The CG was worse, the writing was dumber, the character was more shallow and one-dimensional. He didn't have any charisma or charm. The best villains in cinema have charm!!!! There was none here he was just BLAARGH DIE NOW PUNY HUMANS

Attached: thanos3-830x482.jpg (830x482, 51K)

no, MCU has been souless from the get go.

well what makes these movies so great is tha-
>kick-ass fan
>uses reddit as an adjective
actually, nevermind. Youre clearly a brainlet/troll. I hope for your sake its the latter.

Attached: MCUshit.jpg (2416x1535, 831K)

Infinity War was about Thanos, Endgame was about the characters fixing his shit. I didn't like that the villain of Endgame was past Thanos, and his death was kind of unsatisfying, honestly. The resolutions of all the characters was fine, though. An ok conclusion to the MCU, but Infinity War is a better movie, I agree.

The only good poster here is Hulk and even that's pushing it.

Well not exactly
Thanos was always an asshole and I could see him going to the extreme of killing everyone cause of his conviction
You just think he was more sympathetic in infinity war cause it was majorly his point of view “woe is me I have to balance the world and nobody believes me” he sees himself as some savior no matter how disgusting his actions are
Above all thanos is overcome by his belief that he’s always right
Plus in the fight scenes he was a fucking chad cmon

I liked the way his death looked, sitting down and just letting it happen. If I was modern Thanos I think his death would have been a little more satisfying.

It looked cool, but it was completely undermined by the presence of Captain Marvel, who shouldn't have even been in the movie. She just swoops in and destroys his ship like nothing. What stopped her from destroying everything else? It just makes no sense and makes Tony's sacrifice less impactful for me, because you know it wasn't necessary.

Ant man and the wasps poster is pretty neat

The way I see it, this was a younger Thanos with a different train of thought than our Thanos, which would explain certain differences like him being so extreme in his motives, and expressive in his hatred of humans. 2018 Thanos was more prepared, wiser, and stronger. 2014 was just an imitation.

cool artworks
shit movies

Civil War was a better movie than Infinity War.

Discuss.

Attached: 1428207119703.jpg (520x412, 32K)

They're all way too busy.

That said, I think you're wrong and it's actually Doctor Strange and Civil War, hands down.

Discussing about two movies for kids. WTH Yea Forums. What's next, talking about what is better, Frozen or Despicable Me?

>Frozen or Despicable Me?
I've never seen either. ~24 y/o

killing thanos it's wrong to the future of the MCU that means no Adam/Thanos kino

Avengers.Endgame.2019.INTERNAL.2160p.WEB.H265-DEFLATE

There is nothing to discuss

>disney flick 1 is better than disney flick 2

The state of kinography in this korean telegraph picture board

>that captain america ending
Hahahha they can't keep their time travel straight

Is that supposed to be a controversial opinion? Endgame is a fucking chore. I thought so at the cinema, I thought so when I rewatched it a couple days ago.
It's also dumb as fuck. They really cornered themselves with the time travel shit. And the way they got rid of the main characters. Just ugh.