Have Children

Have Children

Attached: 1533311830859.png (1080x1080, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KBdxKYtoVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

>wanting your girl's vagina permanently blown out just so you can contribute to overpopulation
Why?

>still pretending overpopulation is a problem for non niggers

i only want children if its with a 9 or 10 and she agrees to raise the kids together but i get to live in a nearby but separate house and still try to fuck other women. i know this will never happen

what about c section

i-is that Kimmy Granger??

Christy Hemme. not the first time she has 4 human inside her

Done.

overpopulation is a problem in Nigger land, Chink land, and Pooland. Anywhere else is fine

badumbumbadumdum

Just did. It's still in the comfy stages where he sleeps all day and the worst part is waking up in middle of the night to feed him.

C section leaves a scar. Either way she's never going back to her prime physically.

>Chink Land
>N word land
>Poland
You fucking wot
It's a problem in India and some regions of China moron

>C section leaves a scar. Either way she's never going back to her prime physically.
Isn't it true that petite teenage girls can bounce back almost completely?

based natalist

Attached: 1482607893575.png (600x600, 445K)

Sound advice. Incels are easily the worst posters on Yea Forums and having sex + children is the best thing to improve that.

But how can I have children when I can't even have sex?

You'll be happier with kids

If my awful genes were worth passing on I wouldn't be such an absolute fuck up.

Let natural selection do its thing.

Whenever I’m in public and I just hear a kid talking or laughing obnoxiously I instantly get so angry and annoyed. Jesus Christ having a wife and kid sounds like a living hell

I'll never have sex, this is the way it is and always will be.

You have to have kids it’s the entire meaning of life!!! You’re life will
Have no purpose otherwise!!! And how else do you expect to carry on your legacy and bloodline??? These things totally matter and aren’t at all total nonsense that means nothing like everything else in life!! Don’t listen to these atheist incela have sex and her married and have kids or else you’ll burn in Hell forever!!!

I like babies so much

overpopulation affects the whole earth retards

Lol sounds like autism I can relate people in general put me in a bad mood and I hate dealing with them. Little kids and happy couples being the worst of them

kissing your baby is a better feeling than fucking a vagina

unironically anyone who has children is a monster. Imagine forcing new life to exist in this world, pulling a soul from the peaceful void for no other reason than your own hubris and satisfaction. How disgusting.

Attached: 1535420197200.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

We could have children if we didnt turn our country into a rentseeking shithole. Zoomers now cant afford a pet let alone a kid.

Kids are nothing but a drain on your wallet, who needs em! Pay for ya own damn college ya little faggot!

>poor darkies manage to raise families with 2-3 kids(sometimes on single income) and still are able to give them good lives and put em through high education
>meanwhile white people dont have kids because of muh expenses and feminism
Lol

Having two or 3 white babies is irrelevant when M'butu and Pajeet are cranking out 7 and 8.

And there isn't a single country in the western world that's overpopulated. It's a non-issue unless you live in a shit hole.

>1,5 fertility rate
muh overpopulation, bring migrants so th economy can rise and they pay our pensions guys but don't have kids they pollute

>telling anons to have sex and have kids
>implying anyone here would be a decent parent

>not doing your part to ensure another generation of humanity can enjoy the flavorful, malty sensation of a Steel Reserve™ tall boy at 3 pm on a Tuesday

Attached: 1561330748300.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Maybe the population shouldn't increase forever? Maybe capitalism doesn't have all the answers?

Fuck that
youtube.com/watch?v=3KBdxKYtoVY

Having kids is for rich white people. If you ain’t making that dough why bring kids into your shitty life and have to live in misery with yo broke ass and be brought up in a life of poverty like you? Don’t have kids unless u a doctor or a Hollywood movie star who can afford to give em
All the shit they want

>anti-natalist
>communist

It's the hottest pair since piss and shit.

Attached: 19znwe.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Reminder that the Left absolutely refuses to engage in discussion of what happens when capitalism in developed countries meets 5 billion new Africans

I can't have children in the traditional way because I'm gay, but me and my bf have looked into adopting a son.
I'm the exception of the rule since I would make a great parent. I would encourage my future son(s?) to explore their sexuality in a safe setting just like my uncle and my stepdad did for me.

Nuke Africa, China and India and there won't be any overpopulation.
Plus, we won't lose anything of value either.

Prove that life is worth living.

yes you can, keep geting your ass pozzed until worms come out, those are gay babies

Okay, when will I get my large government stipend to support them and the legally enforced guarantees that my wife will neither cheat or divorce me, as well as the changes in education laws that allows me to raise the kids on my own rather than by government propaganda.