How did everyone react when they saw this part in the Avengers?

How did everyone react when they saw this part in the Avengers?

Attached: f445c3fc01e9d1d6fad1eb0956079957d4ca78d6fbee59d39528ffb6dda93a2b_1.jpg (1080x1071, 108K)

>out of the movie
>appears 5 minutes later
KEK

I jumped up and knocked my mom's drink over. I had to pay $10 to get her another beer. It was worth it though. Fucking stupid bitch.

I yelled "FUCK YOU THANOS" out loud

You're stupid

Like this

Attached: 1551911032988.jpg (301x490, 26K)

I had jerked off in the theater toilet right before the movie started. I remember my foreskin being all crusty because some of the cum was on it and dried up.

There was laughter and cheers. I was kind of shocked actually.

Lmaoooo that cool wine aunt went into another long vacation

I was sitting in my stepdad's lap writhing up and down in excitement and he started kissing the nape of my neck and I ended up giving him a particularly wet handjob.

Disgusting.

You're supposed to cut a hole in the popcorn bin so people will just think you're fisting the popcorn when you jerk off.

I WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST TO MAKE THIS COMMENT WHEN I SAW ENDGAME OPENING NIGHT LMAO

AND ITS HILARIOUS AND OBVIOUS

BASED RUSSOS HATE THAT BITCH :^)

I was wondering where to eat with my gf later.

I thought it was a fucking awesome scene, and creative use of the gauntlet.

Also, I let out a tiny sigh of relief, knowing the movie wasn't going to go full-hog on shilling Captain Marvel. I knew that'd be something Yea Forums would NEVER let go

crowd laughed and cheered, one of the two girls sitting next to me exclaimed "dumb bitch"

Gave me a boner.

Looks like Homelander on the left lol

“oh wow i watched captain marvel for nothing”

I LIKE HOW THEY MADE THE RACOON GO HELL YEAH AT HER ARRIVAL
CUS THE ENTIRE THEATER WAS SILENT

THEY PROBABLY FOCUS TESTED THIS AND SAW THE SAME REACTION

NOBODY LIKES HER LMAO

I really don't this. A power stone can shatter an entire planet. We saw this in Guardians. How the HELL did Captain Marvel take a full on punch from the stone and NOT die or be erased from existence. She was only slightly stunned for a while, and returned with no injuries.

I was wondering where to eat with your gf later too !

She got her powers from the tesseract which is also an infinity stone

>making shit up
Yikes

Boogie back to Twitter.

Attached: 1564463765681.jpg (582x579, 87K)

creep

>women stronk
>white males shit
>white males make way for stronk niggresses
Imagine being an Asgardian, whose family served under Bor and Odin, and now you have to pledge allegiance to a random niggress.
Wtf, these abominations are called movies nowadays?

nobody here watches kid movies,live action cartoons, you have to be 18 to post here

Ice this deadbeat

Based

That is such a cop out answer. Quicksilver got his powers from an infinity stone but he isnt immune to bullets.

Bump

Imagine being you

>taking that post seriously

holyshit you people are fucking retarded

Those posts are obviously ironic you fucking idiot. Kill yourself.