Lmao

lmao

Attached: ship.png (705x425, 292K)

Attached: Enterprise and Bozman crash.webm (960x720, 2.93M)

Attached: Yamato explodes.webm (960x720, 1.68M)

The only gripes I have are that the detachable saucer was useless. It was basically a crash-landing vechicle when it should have been a pop-up space station type thing.

they used that thing like twice. hell they never used that small space ship on the bottom of the saucer either.

Attached: Image12Fb.jpg (2528x1802, 513K)

>Captain's Yacht
Yeah and when they finally had the money they built a retarded space RV instead... the Runabout. The ironic thing about the Defiant, as stupidly pandering action ship as it is, is that it looks more like what the Captain's Yacht should have been and the Runabout looks like what the Defiant should have been (see Scotty's USS Jenolan)

They used it when the Borg took Captain Picard.

>make big expensive sequences showing docking and undocking of the sections
>only use twice in the whole series
I think it was like twice, wasn't it?

A ship with boobs? That's an interesting development.

for no real purpose iirc, although they did get to show a shuttle leaving the main shuttle hangar for the first and only time. The real action involved Data and Worf in a basic shuttlecraft that could have just as easily been launched from the engineering section.

The plan was that Picard-Locutus would naturally ignore it, or regard it more lowly than the body of the ship. While Locutus was staring at the more powerful of the two, the saucer started shooting random shit at them. Clouding their perceptions, a confusing distraction, the shuttle pod flew in under its inertia, between the exploding antimatter bombs.

The entire idea was stupid, it was essentially the separation of the military and the civilian side of the enterprise, only the issue is most situations that you might think about using it, it is probably too late to fucking use it. Honestly, gene's idea that military top battleship should be so closely involved with civilians was dumb as fuck.

Kinda ruins the whole point of Locutus, who was supposed to have been assimilated in order to possess his higher order functions and thinking along the lines of a Starfleet office and Captain, more specifically, he was considered perhaps the most veteran top-class Captain serving in the fleet especially by the time the Borg had arrived, which IIRC was after those little bug critters managed to take out much of the top Starfleet brass with their possession plot.

A ship with boobs that looks like a vagina, and has fallopian tube weapons.

Attached: 1020003476564.jpg (1014x700, 50K)

helps if you think of the bugs in Conspiracy as some kind of Borg bioweapon or assimilated bug species that is sent indiscriminately and far in advance of The Borg since they both the bug species and The Borg were supposed to be the same aliens at one point.

Bun>Fing for Vee.

Attached: 20190702-020457.jpg (635x480, 28K)

It was expensive as fuck to film because they had to rebuild the Battle Bridge set each time, and it slowed down the story too much to be of any use.

Picard himself said that like, 4 episodes in. He disagreed with the policy but I got the sense it was out of his hands. The whole Galaxy class design was a bit of a cluster fuck. It was essentially an armed cruise liner that was way too big to be practical and too lightly armed to really qualify as a battleship. Later on they got smarter though, cause they built the newer ones with 60% empty mass, so they had thicker armor, and They upgraded the phasers too.

Just iamage all the sweaty fucking going on in the cilviian decks. I bet the wifes have a game of who can get the most fit security enlisted dicks without thier husbands finding out

Jesus christ man, we have a serious discussion on Starship design and all you can think about is civies whoring about with the security staff? Get your mind right son

Excuse me hehe "my bad"

Attached: AEA9E0C6-63E1-4ACF-A7FE-86EC40059969.jpg (464x354, 22K)

>serious discussion
>starship design
Why didn’t the civilians just hop in the loaner?

Attached: F1FD8BCE-A019-40C5-8E48-620A999A751A.jpg (892x498, 47K)

That ship looks like it would order those penis enlargment pills.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

OwO what's this?

FAS?

The Lickaprise

based and trekpilled

for me it's the Prometheus class.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I've always hated that shit. That said, I like the design of the battle bridge.

Why is the saucer hull buring like paper?

Looks like the ship from Battle Beyond the Stars and maybe something else