Sooooo was anyone else getting weird pedo vibes going on between these two?

Sooooo was anyone else getting weird pedo vibes going on between these two?

Leo's definitely a degenerate and complicit in Pedowood, so wouldn't put it past him.

Attached: BFD078ED-50B5-4815-A893-4E484F826303.jpg (1047x1222, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Talking to little girls now means you're a pedophile

>pedo vibes
if by that you mean he fucked her little braaper many times then yes, thats most likely is true

The 20-something-year-old girl Leo is currently dating he has known since she was 10.

tbf he'll probably dump her soon so I'm sure it works out

>knowing someone before they were of legal age makes fucking them off limits.
???

There were WAY more footfag moments in that movie, why aren't you complaining about that?

There is absolutely zero chance Julia gets into his harem. Her parents are so protective they even manage her twitter account. And it is cute as fuck it's essentially just pictures she draws. I love Julia Butters so much I would probably kill Leo if he touched her.

Based Butters stalker

So the fat chicks on twitter have given up the young girls meme and moved to pedos to get /basedleo/

sorry fatty, nobody is ever going to fuck you.

It's been that way since the 90s. Women hate men.

Im not a stalker, I have very little info on the girl. But I do believe she is super fucking smart and can take direction very well from her 4 seasons on American Housewife. If she stays cute she will be the new Emma Stone.

based cunnysseur leo

Attached: 1564431425548.jpg (768x433, 50K)

>my, how you have grown

Absolutely based shame he can't act tho

>Im not a stalker, I have very little info on the girl
Sure you don’t, user

Attached: 0E918280-B879-42AF-81BE-B08FB47F8DF6.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

The mother is basically her pimp she knows that the majority of her audience is weirdos

that girl originally auditioned for the role of "hot tub girl" in the Roman Polanski biopic currently in production

>women are allowed sexual freedom to do what they want!
>woman decides to date older man
>Wait nooo! That's not allowed!!!!

Face it user. Once a woman is 18 or whatever legal age It doesn't matter what you think anymore. All opinions are null and void once she is an adult.

Do you have any proof of this? Julia Butters is a Disney girl. Her parents essentially sold her to the mouse and she works for them until she is 18.

>The 20-something-year-old girl Leo is currently dating he has known since she was 10
how can one man be so based

I mean like ten years ago I'd call you a kook but these days who knows.

I don't see anything wrong with grooming your future child bearer

leo is p based. wouldn't be surprised if he likes sexy little girls

it's a joke
hollywood will never make a polanski biopic, let alone one that depicts the rape of a 12 year old, or even alluding to it. These people cheered Polanski after he made The Pianist
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

Yeah, constantly being seen fucking hot models really screams 'secret pedophile'...

But the final nail in this nonsense accusation is the simple fact that Leo isn't jewish.

if she can't consent sex how come she can consent appearing in a movie?

>the part where she kneels in front of him

He's definitely a pedo, but all the posters here who see Leo as their self-insert don't want to admit it

cute couple
had no idea leo was /ourguy/

he has to pretend he ditches girls over 25 but those are just sluts to show off, the ones he really dates he ditches them at 12

This. What the fuck were they thinking?

He's not, he was abused. He doesn't ever want people to know. Who would?

>protective hollywood parents
thats three words i thought i would never see strung together. most of them just give up on their kids.

I hope he gets caught diddling her and she screams that it was consensual

>dating a girl you have no idea what her history is
yikes!

that's because the whore mom sold the child out to have sex with polanski so she can blackmail him into making him star her kids and shit flicks, but got mad when polanski refused to play ball. reminder to stop believing women enitrely

Frankly The Pianist was excellent.
So good it killed two men's careers.

>Every woman leo dates he dumps after they turn 25.