Why are women obsessed with an white Incel mass murderer like Kylo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-07-48-22-377_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1398, 231K)

Zoomettes don't know any fucking better.

They're the female versions of incels crushing on tsundere anime girls thinking they can "fix" them.

only boomers watch star wars
literally just look at the hag in the picture OP posted

Based an reylopilled

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-07-51-53-926_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x556, 104K)

White men are natural leaders. Why do you think he's the only popular character?

Because he’s tall and famous

Girls like bad boys

You’re jealous because boyega doesn’t get much attention from female fans

Based starwarsfaggot getting btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-08-03-30-014_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1301, 273K)

isnt jewish? he looks very jewish

No, not really, his father is a baptist or something

hybristophilia probably
it's nothing new

>20 something
???

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (569x687, 273K)

Kylo is extremely fixable though. A good woman could easily make him better.

And he looks 40+ to boot

>women are learning to ironically shitpost about their husbandos
n-nani

>Kylo
>white
????

But they're not.

It's probably because Adam Driver looks cute/handsome to some people.

kylo is 29 in the movies based retardos

>one woman
>all women
imbecile

Because he's rich and powerful.

Just take a look at the comment section brainlet

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

incel = new Chad
ascension is near

Damn, there are 10 instead, I change my opinion.

And now take a look at t*mblr

Tumblr is the female equivalent of Yea Forums, nothing but the bottom of the barrel of society.
You will never get an accurate view of the world through the internet, because the internet has become a safe space for weirdos.

It's a good argument to push for shutting down the internet, or heavily regulating it to the point where these places can't exist anymore.

Everybody is a cumbrain

Now take a look at twitter again based denialtard

>look at these two websites, I swear, these are representations of the real world
You are in Yea Forums, dude, you don't have any social experience, you don't get to tell others how the world is, specially when those others are actually part of society.
Yea Forums is like Tumblr, the only reason to come here is to laugh at all the millennials who failed at life and now are scrambling to catch up with their wasted teenagehood and 20s.

because you all are just Incel mass murderers
not white

>look at these two websites, I swear, these are representations of the real world
The president of the United States is literally changing the world direction with twitter

Look at this fuck thinking he knows anything about anything. Might makes right loser. The way things are is the way things are. The fuck you gonna do about it bitch? Go fuck yourself.

He uses it to announce shit.
What, you think he gives orders to other people through twitter?

>might makes right
Yeah, we all know there's no one mightier than awkward, autistic millennials.

beause they make their pusies wet
besides Kylo is a Chadcel

>Listen to Kylo Ren Battlefront 2 quotes on YouTube
>SUBMIT TO ME!
>Girl comments "Yes daddy"
>jerk off even though I'm not kylo ren

Is this what incels think 'cool' is? Jesus.

This. We all know that voluntary virgins find it cool, not involuntary ones.

Teenage girls like unironic, edgy, emo dudes.

Attached: 1551108728488.jpg (1080x600, 94K)

Kylo is rapecel not incel

Are you fucking retatded? This is why.

Attached: 1561278232230.gif (268x350, 1.24M)

Rey will get on that in a few months.

Attached: 1503117449638.gif (268x268, 1.73M)

>only boomers watch star wars
Not after Last Jedi. Most already left after TFA.

topkek. is there anything funnier than people flipping out about women getting wet for him?

Attached: 1523152123065.gif (250x280, 288K)

>wears basically a black dress
>first look at his unmasked face shows a pale, huge eyed, pink lipped young man with princess curls

I'm a woman and it worked for me. I know some like him muscly in TLJ but he looked so vulnerable in TFA that I just wanted to give him tender loving care.

He's genocidal megalomaniac but he can be redeemed, which I know sounds like "fixing a bad boy", but his grandfather was redeemed too.

While I enjoyed your post for the most part, please LARP somewhere else trannie.

Attached: Star Wars Trans 03.jpg (619x824, 511K)

I forgot the pretty moles. Female Kylo is a cutie. Tantrums are like PMS.

Attached: 73E7547D-265E-44B5-ABF5-0CF03D046DB3.jpg (400x477, 35K)

Manlets will never understand.

Attached: 438311748_183751.jpg (1072x816, 87K)

This. Bonus points if he is tall, dark and has a great voice.

More bonus points if he's secretly sensitive and conflicted.

Why is daisy so fucking thirsty

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20-10-48-47-546_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x624, 87K)

She's a bong slag. What do you expect?

Attached: DMho2L8X0AIlOoo.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

>designed 2 gun leg holsters for the costume
>no! it would be problematic to carry 2 guns around! we dont want to scare people.
>here, have 2 short tonfas instead.

>Kylo
>incel

When will incels stop pushing this meme? I swear to God the only people I ever hear calling Kylo an incel are actual incels.

He's a Chad volcel who made the heroine's and fangirl's pussy wet. Stop projecting onto him, you ugly virgin fucks. He's not for you. He's for the ladies and people with actual fucking taste.

>those 2 or 3 pathetic incels sperging about women wanting to fuck Kylo amongst the hundreds of comments calling him uwu my baby

>S-stoP! NO STOP WANTING TO FUCK HIM!
>Kylo fangirls: uWu

my fucking sides

Kylo Ren invented feminism. Deal with it, nerds.

so basically its character in Girls.

I think girls already see him as the artsy guy, weird but entertaining and sensitive, from this show.
And they are projecting this onto his character in star wars.

Adam Sackler and Ben Solo are completely different. This is the most reaching argument I've seen.

Based disneyshill fake accounbts trying make it look like someone gives a fuck about this shit character

Not to mention the fact that some (or all) of the Knights of Ren might be female so basically his BDE was so strong that he convinced Luke's female students to join him.

Attached: D7nRtesWkAAvyzt.jpg large.jpg (1553x779, 139K)