NEWS KIDS ON THE BLOCK HAD A BUNCH OF HITS

NEWS KIDS ON THE BLOCK HAD A BUNCH OF HITS

Attached: 215841707164-lfo-1-summer-girls_music_video_ov.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcWOviMI6Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=3eOuK-pYhy4
youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I
youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20
youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA
youtube.com/watch?v=on8DJBt07eU
youtube.com/watch?v=zns8Y8phigk
youtube.com/watch?v=nmsTwQb1csc
youtube.com/watch?v=iZb6_7RGTwM
fmairchecks.com/2016/07/08/wwzzwwvz-z104-washington-d-c-71899-hollywood-haze-billy-bush/
fmairchecks.com/2015/04/26/kzzp-104-7-phoenix-41199-phil-steiner/
fmairchecks.com/2015/08/01/khts-simulcast-of-wflz-93-3-flz-san-diegotampa-8196-tom-steele/
youtube.com/watch?v=yX1Df_sjdzY
youtube.com/watch?v=DfzbVTQE3iw
youtube.com/watch?v=roPQ_M3yJTA
youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=SnfjZBTRXOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dh4_W9Zs77g
youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY
youtube.com/watch?v=JqnO40AGRSc
youtube.com/watch?v=5n1mfhFBYdg
youtube.com/watch?v=7uIFISklvXY
youtube.com/watch?v=yQkHHVSwQOA&t=2m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=8ulP2jkYWpk
youtube.com/watch?v=QhX7j9oaJ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=DBtWbCoQuDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nntd2fgMUYw
youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM
youtube.com/watch?v=wYsMjEeEg4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHINESE FOOD MAKES ME SICK

Attached: 1560501014745.png (900x1000, 922K)

CHINESE PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

O i am laffin

IF YOU STEAL MY MEMES

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Why was the turn of the millennium so kino for cheesy pop music?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcWOviMI6Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=3eOuK-pYhy4
youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I
youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20
youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHINqA
youtube.com/watch?v=on8DJBt07eU
youtube.com/watch?v=zns8Y8phigk
youtube.com/watch?v=nmsTwQb1csc
youtube.com/watch?v=iZb6_7RGTwM

some BODY

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_10_12_at_12.44.37_PM__2_.jpg (1400x1050, 136K)

I LIKE GIRLS THAT CHEW ON THE TIP OF MY DICK

THATS MY PERSONAL VERY BEST GET

THAT SUMMA

I've literally never heard of any of these songs. What fucking country were these hits in?

moar liek new SKIDS on the JOCKS had a lot of SHITS amirite lel

They had 2 hits. Step by step and the right stuff. Hanging tough was not a hit.

MICHAEL J FOX WAS ALEX P KEATON

First world countries.

Fucking America dude.

How old are you?

DIGITS IN THIS THREAD MAKE MY ASSHOLE SHIT

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
SUCK A BUNCH OF DICKS
CHINESE GIRLS MAKE ME SICK

>Hanging tough was not a hit.
It was a #1 single you dipshit.

They had about five more Top 10 hits in that era too.

going to #1 on the Hot 100 =/= a hit
going Top 10 on the Hot 100 =/= a hit

They had two hits

Back in the 90s, I used to Savage Garden "Savage Gay". Yeah, it was a sick burn.

Sugar Ray was Sugay Gay
Oasis was OhGaysis
Matchbox 20 was Crapbox 20

NEW KID SON THE BLOCK
SUCK A LOT OF DICK
BOY/GIRL GROUPS MAKE ME SICK
AND I CAN'T WAIT TIL I CATCH ALL YOU FAGGOTS IN PUBLIC
IMMA LOVE IT

As someone who used to mentally edit the lyrical content of songs so "heart" became "ARSE" I can't fault you.

WHO SAID SUGAR GAY?

The best part about this song is that it was as total joke that got sent to a radio station for shits and giggles and then people genuinely loved it. It's supposed to make 0 sense. There was a station in DC that played alternate takes of the demo too:
Check out 20 minutes into this
fmairchecks.com/2016/07/08/wwzzwwvz-z104-washington-d-c-71899-hollywood-haze-billy-bush/

Ok well I was born in '97 and again I have never heard any of those songs in my whole life and I'm from America.

Based boomer humor

>Ok well I was born in '97

Attached: retarded.gif (240x180, 2.09M)

SHOT THROUGH THE ARSE AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

>Skip through the park on your pogo stick
>Think Ralph Macchio made pretty good flicks
>Pop a wheely on your Humvee like we used to
>Soleil Moon Frye was Punky Brewster

this is peak boomer references kek

This radio broadcast from 99 is super soothing for me to hear user

>pogo stick
I legitimately forgot about these holy shit

Attached: 1554763456260.jpg (450x450, 10K)

moar liek punky BOOBSTER amirite lel

For me it's third eye blind

Have another

fmairchecks.com/2015/04/26/kzzp-104-7-phoenix-41199-phil-steiner/

fmairchecks.com/2015/08/01/khts-simulcast-of-wflz-93-3-flz-san-diegotampa-8196-tom-steele/

Jew kids on the block
Started to schvitz

>fmairchecks.com/2015/08/01/khts-simulcast-of-wflz-93-3-flz-san-diegotampa-8196-tom-steele/

Wait a minute what the fuck is that song as 7:50?

>Why was the turn of the millennium so kino for cheesy pop music?
It was before 9/11 happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=yX1Df_sjdzY
youtube.com/watch?v=roPQ_M3yJTA
youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6mYeC6pY

get this brit nonsense out of here

nelly furtado can stay though

But then I think about the time
When we broke up before the prom
And you told everyone that I was gay
...OK

Don't look back in Anger by Oasis

>1990s Tampa 933 FLZ
absolutely based. they held an assembly in my elementary school just to warn us not to listen to this station (which obviously backfired)

WELL IT’S A HOT ONE

Attached: E89786EA-6854-4C97-B303-B5420452DEE6.jpg (633x464, 28K)

Based. Thank you user. Totally forgot they did this one. I literally haven't heard this one since the 90s. Watching the music video as we speak.

LFO DIDN'T HAVE VERY MANY HITS
THE ONES BESIDES THIS WERE SHIT
AND THEY'VE BEEN WASHED UP SINCE THAT SUMMER

ALL OF THEIR FANS WERE LITERAL BUNDLES OF STICKS
OR BRAINDEAD TRL CHICKS
I HEARD THE SINGER DIED LAST SUMMER

came here to post this

I miss Shady.

Man this is just making me remember how many good songs were on late 90s pop radio. I mean there was some real garbage too, but you would never get this kind of musical variety these days.

Even on the "throwback pop" stations you don't even hear most of these songs anymore.

Eminem literally invented Lil Peep with this song

Reminder that Rich Cronin was based and gave an awesome interview to Howard Stern about his manager constantly trying to touch his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=dh4_W9Zs77g

die zoomer

Attached: large.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>In March 2005, Cronin sought treatment for constant headaches, and was diagnosed with leukemia. He underwent chemotherapy in Boston, and by January 2006, his leukemia was in remission. In 2008, Cronin launched his first solo-studio album entitled, Billion Dollar Sound.

I dont understand do you never listen to older music?

I was born in 1990 and I regularly listen to songs that came out decades before my birth.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Brad Fischetti has since become a pro-life activist. During a 2012 religious group protest he was live tweeting from outside an abortion clinic. Included in his tweets were the doctor's name, and apparent quote from a nurse claiming financial motives for the services offered there. In a statement to E! News, Fischetti denied harassing any women outside the clinic, but adamantly stood by his views and said he regrets not speaking out more when LFO was at the height of its fame.[8] He is also the music director for a church.[9]

>billion dollar sound
Motherfuckin implying hard

Damn this was right before he died.

>In October 2017, Devin Lima was diagnosed with stage four adrenal cancer and had one kidney removed. The news was confirmed by Fischetti.[17] Lima died in November 2018 at the age of 41.[18][19]

those fucking miserable lives

2 of them died wtf. Too much chinese food i guess

>youtube.com/watch?v=zns8Y8phigk
holy cow i havent heard this song since the music video came out

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

He's dead too :(

fantastic song

Fake. This song was never a hit.

Remember after than one terrorist attack last year when a crowd of people (((spontaneously))) broke into a song called "Don't Look Back in Anger" by the band Oasis. No fucking way in hell that a bunch of strangers would start singing some semi-obscure track from fucking Oasis. Those dudes were nothing but a one half-hit wonder at best.

I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life, and didn't even realize that they were the Wonderwall meme band until recently. I literally had to look them up and still was unfamiliar with them. Yet people all over Yea Forums (aka psyop shills) act like they were supposedly incredibly popular and super well-known back in the day. Apparently they were supposed to have had success even in America, yet I never even knew they existed outside of Wonderwall until that event. I even checked out the Wonderwall video too and there was blatant MKULTRA imagery in it.

I did more digging and found out they were linked to Tony Blair who worked with George Bush on numerous false flag terrorist operations including 9/11 and 7/7. What's more, other people have come out on record saying that this band and others like them had falsified critical acclaim and inflated sales/reputation in order to brainwash the masses. Kevin Shields, one former member of these youth Brit Pop "bands" (aka political brands) and on one of the biggest Brit Pop record labels came out and said it was a government conspiracy a few years ago. These bands have also been affiliated with the members of U2 and Coldplay, Bono and Chris Martin are known globalists. They were simply buffers so they could be used as """anthems""" for false flag terrorist attacks, socially engineering meant to convince people to accept their circumstances as the new normal, without retaliation. That's the end result of the programming: a complicit, docile people.

I feel pretty sorry for myself for recognizing this pasta.

There was a moment where I lived around 1997 where every white guy looked like this. You had pop punk on one end, hip-hop on another, and trance and happy hardcore coming from yet other directions all kind of arriving at this clean, gelled-haired, oval-logo'd preppy-white-wigger-bro look. It was a funny time but I'm kind of fond of it.

Because it was the turn of the millennium so people felt obliged to be on this sleek futuristic ayylmao trip for a second and embraced trance and future-rnb and Swedish-produced pop.

It's weird looking back on the late 90's because none of these people knew it was all about to come crashing down.

9/11 really was ZOG establishing control matrix 2.0 and it's never going back to relatively carefree real society or social order or relationships or anything that is a quality of healthy living.

WEW

Robbie Williams is none of those

does anyone remember watching the reality show for when they made 98 degrees?
that shit was great

Robbie Williams was an MTV-shilled hack whose two quasi-hits were forgotten almost instantly

>youtube.com/watch?v=nmsTwQb1csc
fatboyslim is still alive?

Is it true they were fucking?

youtube.com/watch?v=JqnO40AGRSc

i love one hit wonders

>fatboyslim is still alive?
Yeah he's like 50 something now

You thought he'd be dead?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I
i have not heard this for like 15 years

I don't know, but I've always thought they had a weird vibe for a brother/sister. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that.

Oh god this song was so bad

I know, it's great

Now these are some rare ass hits, my man. None of this overplayed "All Star" meme shit.

Nostalgia is flooding back hard right now.

Speaking of one hit wonders...
youtube.com/watch?v=5n1mfhFBYdg

YOUR DAD WALKED OUT WHEN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS OLD

>whose two quasi-hits were forgotten almost instantly
Not in Europe. He's been played constantly since the late 90s on radio here.

This is the real Eminem.
I don't care what any faggots say about Recovery. Downhill after Encore and everything else is a deadcat bounce

Texas were a legit rock group at one point

and yet nobody knows them except for

What are you on about?
Even though I've downloaded these two years ago and been listening to them since, I clearly remember they were played all the fucking time on radio and tv
youtube.com/watch?v=7uIFISklvXY
About as much rock as Starship was in the late 80s. I would personally call it pop though.

>5'6" manlet implies he would attack random chads that live in LA
shady you crazy

Robbie Williams was probably the last big name with a "rockstar" feel to him

He was probably the most well known singer in Britain the the early 2000s

>Americans dont know understand that one thing can be huge in one country

Comparing Starship to Texas is a low blow to Texas, it'd be kinder to say Texas is closer to Maroon 5 or Paramore as they transitioned from rock to pop-rock

>What are you on about?
>Even though I've downloaded these two years ago and been listening to them since, I clearly remember they were played all the fucking time on radio and tv
Not all of us are british dude.

Take your meds.

John McEnroe used to play tennis
Grandma's favorite show was Dennis The Menace
Donald J Trump used to be the Apprentice
And British people really need to go see the dentist

>Robbie Williams was an MTV-shilled hack whose two quasi-hits were forgotten almost instantly

Americans are so stupid

false flag moar liek false FAG amirite lel

>it'd be kinder to say Texas is closer to Maroon 5
Was Maroon 5 ever rock? I only ever heard 'This Love' from their early stuff and I've been trying to forget that shit since.
They had hits all over Europe though.

That guy's Howard Stern interview was fucking crazy. He dated JLH back in the day and she was apparently a massive sloot.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQkHHVSwQOA&t=2m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=8ulP2jkYWpk

youtube.com/watch?v=QhX7j9oaJ_8

IT'S ALRIGHT IT'S OKAY
WELCOME TO THIS LIFE

>Comparing Starship to Texas is a low blow to Texas

But user they *built* that city. They built that city on rock & roll.

Ok, well I'm not European either.

NEW PRESIDENT TRUMP
WONT LET ME SUCK HIS DICK
BOY/GIRL RELATIONSHIPS MAKE ME SICK
AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TRUMP'S OUT OF OFFICE, IMA LOVE IT

That was objectively true from the American perspective (which is precisely what makes it objectively true). No one who matters cares about the specificity of what that one pop guy did in the other country.

You must understand that this 90s/early 00s pop star stuff must still be understood through the lens of legacy media, which still held sway. Robbie Williams was this one guy who sampled a song for one song and then did another song I guess. You're not displaying some special European sophistication by feigning otherwise.

His ego wasn't the one that landed. MINE was.

Literally no one can deny that is a banger.

feel you bro. make america gay again

I fucking hate (((Howard Stern))) so fucking much.

I dunno breh, the hordes of people for whom it's the definitive proof of Starship being crap don't seem to have trouble.

this. The dude was a hack.

Nobody cared about Take That in America outside of one song. When he went solo, he was clearly big in Bongland so his label tried to make him the next big thing here with all the boy/girl group shit going on. MTV shilled his stupid, ridiculously expensive James Bond video for ages and even gave him a spot at the MTV Movie Awards (but he had literally nothing to do with the actual James Bond movie at the time, no cameo, not on the soundtrack - he was just piggybacking on an established media franchise). The song was fucking lame too. And we went on all the big late night shows: Leno, Letterman, Conan, doing, frankly, terrible performances of his songs where he would just start talking to members of the audience in the middle of it. Plus his band looked like a bunch of weirdo session musicians and Oasis rejects.

And then, the ballad "Angels". A terrible song and a total flop of a hit. The video was corny too, really bad CGI (you could tell the label had reduced his budget now that he was flopping). Pop radio was barely touching him more than payola demanded. And his album? There were posters for it everywhere and copies flooded stores, but nobody bought it. Shit barely made the album charts at all. He was basically forgotten after a year.

After that, that other British singer Craig David came out and was like the RnB version of him, but far more successful .

(and then he too faded out after his first album, to be replaced by Daniel Bedingfield, who only had a couple of hits before disappearing, and then by that point the only British music was crappy soft rock like the Fray or Daniel Blunt or Coldplay so it didn't really matter anymore).

Those hordes of people are called r*dditors.

moar liek JOBBIE SHILLIAMS amirite lel

We both know what an empty generalisation that is, breh.

Basado

My sister loved Savage Garden growing up and now both my sister and the lead singer of Savage Garden are literally both gay

"America" stop making up countries

good selections

2 of their members are dead. They weren't that old. Fuck.

the best thing about this song is that it is completely true. they don't lie at all. i will concede that there's a bunch of opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho
We're going back to when the 90s was still the 80s. The intro to this video is unironically epic and will be forever seared in the minds of boomers everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBtWbCoQuDU

youtube.com/watch?v=Nntd2fgMUYw

youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM

youtube.com/watch?v=wYsMjEeEg4g

no way they would get away with this today

I want to rape Nicki Minaj to death for destroying this song

Its weird which British acts make it in the states and which don't, it seems pretty random. As far as I can tell Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding get radio play in the US today, they're far from our most popular pop stars

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT
God, he was supposed to OD in his prime...

My city doesn't acknowledge music that came out after the mid-90's