Yea Forums is for 18-21 year olds ONLY. Anyone else need not be here. We don't want you boomer's shitty opinions...

Yea Forums is for 18-21 year olds ONLY. Anyone else need not be here. We don't want you boomer's shitty opinions, bitterness and hatred of new and innovative releases here. The Lord of the Rings came out nearly 20 years ago, get a job and a girlfriend you loser fucking incels. Thanks!

Attached: 1563800432317.jpg (434x359, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based let's floss together fellow zoomer

based. add my snap and maybe we can play a lil fort or 2k later?

Based, lets drink some cold ones before we go see the new spiderman

Aight I’m finna play some siege later after I do my chores

Jesus, I look EXACTLY like the Zoomer wojak

zoomer and i hate new media
you just love BLACKED

I thought I told you to stay off the computer until I was done fucking your mother.

aight bro sounds dope see if you can get Jordan and the rest of the squad on and we can play comp

how pathetic is it to be a onions cumskin

Not that bad 2bqh

youre pretty heated bro just chill a lil bit, youre ruining everyones time we wont invite you back if you dont chill bruh

Facts 1/3 of the zoomers are fags and dykes

I spilled salsa on my fucking thrasher shirt mom better know how to get this shit out

I'm not a fag it a dyke

wait, there are actually people over 21 posting here? dont they have jobs or something?

you kids were 10-13 when I started browsing this place. You started ruining it when you were 14-17. Now you're 18-21 and you've destroyed it completely.

The average age of Yea Forums posters has always been somewhere between 12-16, even as generations pass. If you're older than that you're among the minority. Thing is an underageb& who's been browsing for a while knows very well not to show his age ever.

>wait, there are actually people over 21 posting here?
yep, it's fucking creepy knowing that boomers post on an immature site like this

The worst is the boomers posting 90s music shit everywhere

Bitch I wasn't alive for any part of the 90s. Fuck off with this shit nobody's heard of.

zoomer gang my nigga yuhhh

i was born in ‘99, am i a zoomer fellas?

Are you zoomers based? Are the rumors true that you guys are finally gonna start the Race War?

Attached: B8CC7B10-11CD-435B-8512-261F75F451FC.gif (500x284, 1.78M)

>he shitposts on a meme website while avoiding doing taxes or taking care of any of his responsibilites
why are boomers so pathetic, bros?

>tfw almost 25
5 more years before I finally become a wizard. Suck my dick, kid. You're a guest and this is my house so you better behave.

what the fuck are you going on about? we're the most tolerant generation yet.

get the fuck out of you here you old piece of shit boomer

Get off my lawn, shit piece

youre surrounded, boomer. theres nowhere to hide. we're gonna beat your ass and maybe then you'll wise up and get in touch with the real world instead of shitposting on an anime website from 2003

I'm too lazy for that

I'm 60 and I'm staying and you can't stop me. MUHAHAHAHA.

Attached: 1560603701038.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

no caring about that shit is boomer-tier.

ayo bruh i’ll fuckin beat your boomer ass nigga. on god senpai

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA

>on god

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

‘97 is Gold
‘98 is Silver
‘99 is Bronze
We must agree to this hierarchy to dominated the post-2000 generation. We will rule the lesser generation with an iron fist and form a greater planetary empire in our image.

Bro this shit is so old...

At least post something everyone in the thread will remember like "Wake Me Up" by Aviicii R I P :(

Based Charlie and mac

Only if 94 is platinum.

yes let me be frightened of a generation that has never even seen a fight or heard an insult

I heard this on the radio today and I just thought it's a song that all zoomers know, like our generations Born to be Wild or some shit.

BORN TO BE WIIIIIIIILLLLLD

So many seething grandpas ITT. Where my 2000chads at?

BOOMERS FUCK OFF

WE'RE STAYING
KEEP SEETHING

I'm 37

Daily reminder that you will never belong here. This goes for redditors too.

DIRTEE DEEDS
DUN DIRT CHEEP

DIRTEEE DEEDS
DUN DIRT CHEEP

DIRTEEE DEEDS
DUN DIRT CHEEP

DIRTEEE DEEDS
DUN DIRT CHEEP

DIRTEE DEEDS AND DER DUN DER CHEEP

Attached: DhWXOODX4AIgW4K.jpg (465x407, 25K)

i’m 19 .... yikes grandpa. what are you doing on this website? don’t you have a monster to drink and kids to neglect

>I heard this on the radio today and I just thought it's a song that all zoomers know, like our generations Born to be Wild or some shit.
That shit is over a decade old now. There are literally zoomers on this board right now who weren't even in grade school when that song was a hit.

I heat you.

Today is my 19th birthday :)

go to bed lil zoomies

Attached: 1227917491678.jpg (440x462, 49K)

based

tell that to William Shatner

my 20th birthday is next month. happy birthday user

Cringe

what do you think boomers are doing at their jobs

>pic
WTF!!!!!

I can't I'm at work.

REPENT ZOOMERS

93' here and I'll kick the ass out of any of you zoomers

Attached: 1558256290142.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Zoomers will save the planet, god bless zoomers the greatest generation in humanities history

>used to make the same threads when I was 18-21
>now I'm 24

Attached: 1541227117106.jpg (236x282, 22K)

>That shit is over a decade old now. There are literally zoomers on this board right now who weren't even in grade school when that song was a hit.

fuck you're right

>humanities history
>save the planet
>can't even spell right

No one cares you degenerate boomer, go die from opioids like every other one of you balding fags

BASED

>26
>still frogposting
Pathetic

yo boomers
trump is gay

Attached: 3639FA89-4AE1-423E-896C-41B5EBBB9486.png (500x575, 216K)

>37
On Yea Forums at that age is really sad. What is your family like? What must your wife and kid(s) think to know that there husband and dad post here?

genuinely worried about our future lads tbh

Attached: d6zvt3p.png (1200x1332, 199K)

Actual boomer here:
Cry more, bitches.
We own everything, we rule everything and you're having none of it. Good luck getting a house, a decent job or a gf.

P.S. we irreversibly fucked up the world's ecosystem too. good luck. you'll need it

I'll crush ur head in my bicep you cunt, also im 25; im a december boi :)

fuckin zoomers and their fortnites and faggot spinners, I'll beat u up like your dad did before he left

None of you are funny or interesting. Just a bunch of boring social rejects. Sorry but somebody had to say it.

Thank you! Make sure to post on your birthday so I can wish you too

When I was 18-21 I was out getting laid. What's wrong with kids these days?

>et a job and a girlfriend you loser fucking incels. Thanks!
i have both

I murdered your precious lawnmower you turkey-necked fuckstick

Holy Based

you better fix yourself asap because that must be truly disgusting

I had a tall guy in my art class who looked like him too
he was a mooch and couldn't follow instructions for shit, let alone draw; his shit looked like proper toddler scribblings and he didn't improve at all
fucking lanklets are subhuman

Browsing on here being a based boomer at my highly paid boomer job with my zoomer gf cooked lunch

Y'all zoomers dodging your social life at university or slumming it in some shitty retail job spending your precious breaks on here because ur too gay to talk to girls.

Attached: 1557183962901.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

I've witnessed only one tranny though, so there's that

based. i hope you never enjoy anything ever again desu fampai

as me mum said, only attack when attacked

>boomers still doing the least work possible to the best of their ability

Attached: 1507692824646.gif (220x220, 888K)

BASED

idk maybe I guess

will do user, have a good one :)

Attached: BEF39B66-FDF8-42DE-BD5D-630EEE3E6E37.jpg (400x400, 9K)

sit down grandpa; it's been twenty years

Attached: 1561554114023.png (300x300, 87K)

And that's a good thing

>cringing at a basedpost
yikes.

oh look another "15 year old boomers vs 17 year old zoomers" thread