Bravo jackson

bravo jackson
bravo

Attached: hobbit catapult.webm (980x404, 2.84M)

>Remember how everyone loved the Battle of Helms Deep? Yeah, let's NOT do that this time

Attached: 1538686890190.jpg (1920x800, 272K)

i couldnt get through the first movie. shit was super fake and super gay

Attached: 1564349235464.jpg (800x800, 108K)

The more retarded clips I see of this movie the more I hate it... What the fuck happened?

>Del Toro ruined these movies reeeeee
>Studios held a gun to Jackson's head forcing him to make these movies reeeeee
>It's not Jackson's fault at all reeeee

Why are Jacksonfags the absolute worst?
Can they seriously not accept that Jackson bore a lot of responsibility for why these movies sucked?

Only reason lotr didnt suck completely was because of those two others keeping fatty in check.
He had the most ASININE ideas like having Sauron and Aragorn duel. Think on that

I watched all 3 and even I don't remember all the stupid that gets reposted here.

test

these are from the extended edition i think

Why does literally everything in this movie have shit blur and bloom? Whats the point? It makes even real sets look like shitty CG.

>He had the most ASININE ideas like having Sauron and Aragorn duel. Think on that
I mean it's pretty stupid and wouldn't be faithful to the book, but it could pretty realistically happen.
Sauron had a body at the time and I could see Aragorn not getting immediately IKd by him.

HFR gave me a headache

>original trilogy is pretty good
>prequels are a fucking abomination
its like poetry

Attached: 890.jpg (700x456, 99K)

I watched a 3-something hour fanedit without most of the elves, Gandalf sidequests and bullshit like that, and I still say it's a masterpiece, and all the crazy clips that keep being posted here baffle me.

There with you
Only good things to come out of the hobbit movies is the white power music.
>some folk we never forget
>some kind we never forgive
>haven’t seen the back of us yet
>We'll ride in the gathering storm
>We must awake, our lives to make
>And in the darkness a torch we hold
>what was stolen must be returned
>we will fight as long as we live

Attached: 3B431640-BE52-4653-A770-FAC81B6752D4.jpg (1684x2560, 249K)

>spend $750 million
>get shit like this
fucking how?

Attached: Jesus Christ, Hackson.webm (1280x533, 2.68M)

so he dies in the end. tf?

Image smelling gandolfs sweating underwear after this scene, image making a fine tea out of it, then wrapping in around your dont as you jack off and drink his sweaty oldman loose o ring shorts

Attached: 9B1B126E-7D2F-46AC-8995-2FA0986E001E.png (484x437, 258K)

>Can they seriously not accept that Jackson bore a lot of responsibility for why these movies sucked?
He didn't though. He didn't have any time to make his stamp.

Attached: The Hobbit GoPro.webm (1024x427, 2.9M)