Alita bombs

>Alita bombs
>Pokemon bombs
>DC bombs
>Godzilla bombs
>X-Men bombs
>Captain Marvel breaks $1.2 billion
What makes Brie THE A-list actor today?

Attached: brie-larson-laughs-chris-hemsworth-thor-avengers-endgame.jpg (1024x663, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/47176163/#q47176738
graziadaily.co.uk/celebrity/news/wonder-woman-star-gal-gadot-feminism-feminist-sexist-gender-hollywood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her sucking off Feige might have something to do with it

She's cute and BTFOs both incels and feetfags

I predict this thread will receive many replies and OP will enjoy his (You)’s

shes just a really really good actress

Feige hadn't experienced tittyfucks before since he only fucks children. Brie got fake tits and Feige was none the wiser

aabf19

Having a movie made specifically to force capeshitters into watching before Endgame came out.

Coming for that A-list position

Attached: isabela-moner-dream-halloween-2017-costume-party-in-los-angeles-4.jpg (1280x1686, 199K)

I'd make her body of work come for A-list if you catch my drift

That makes no fucking sense you cumbrain

and now spider-man makes the same amount of money
it's where you realize people will just go watch the next capeshit no matter what and that she had nothing to do whatsoever with its success

I'd make her sense cum if you catch my ball

This girl is extremely attractive.

China.

We will see when we get her in a movie that is not a part of a very lucrative (and asslicked) franchise.

Moner is for ____

A movie is considered a "bomb" now when it doesn't make a hundred trillion dollars on opening weekend. What was the last major movie that actually made less than their budget?

>DC bombs
Aquaman made more than Captain Cringe

Xmen dark phenix

Dark Phoenix.

Fake reporting of numbers

She's otherworldly attractive. Now that she's 18 she'll be a megastar.

It’s China. It’s the only reason this movie made what it did.

>Budget: 200 million USD
>Box office: $251.8 million
Even the movies nobody likes still make a $52 million profit before even going to blu ray

That's not how literally anything box office works.

OH MY GOD I LOVE DISNEY AND EVERYTHING THE MOUSE SQUEEZES OUT

PLEASE MICKEY GIVE ME MORE FECES MMM YUM YUM TASTY MOUSECUM TOO YES QUITE EXQUISITE

GOD I FUCKING CANT GET ENOUGH MOUSE SHIT ILL PAY ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DONT STOP PINCHING THESE TOP QUALITY MASTERPIECES OFF

Not really. They get less than half of that money. Distribution and cinemas take own cut too.

I'd suck in those titties, if you know what I mean

What baffles me is that fucking Pokemon didn't do that well. Was it the black guy?

First, studios get 50-55 percent of the gross, the theaters get the rest. Second, 200 million is the production budget, it doesn't include marketing which for a film like that is another 100-150 million.
They usually say a blockbuster requires triple its budget at the BO before it breaks even. So DP is a straight up bomb.

A 24/7 all in viral marketing campaign trying to damage control her cunt behaviour away. Failing so far but I can't fault disney for trying

cwinge thread

they are buying their own tickets tho

Attached: beach.jpg (613x767, 85K)

Damn, how long has that been a thing? I thought Theaters didn't get money from ticket sales, and that's why they sell a buckets of popcorn for $10 and $40 for a medium coke and $230 for a packet of skittles

A live action Pokemon is a hard sell, that it did as well as it did was a positive. It's the most successful video game movie in history, which tells you how unsuccessful by and large those were.

That has always been a thing. But tickets used to be much cheaper (even by the ratio of inflation) hence they needed concessions.

Her feet are exquisite

Attached: EC3E709F-24A9-45AD-B10A-13862757FCA7.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

ANGRY WHITE MALE INCELS BTFO

Attached: itstheonlyway.jpg (460x344, 24K)

It can't be that hard for a live action Pokemon, can it? The designs in the trailers I sae weren't uncanny, just do a fun adventure with Pokemon, that can't be hard. Just a fun kid vs Team Rocket movie and bam, a billion dollars. At least you'd think.

Again video game movies are just not big at the BO, Pikachu broke through more than any has yet, but it's still a work in progess. The movie might be taken as a proof of concept, that a live action Pokemon can totally work.

NO NO NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!

Attached: captain marvel4534.jpg (1469x2885, 801K)

Owning a theater must be the easiest money maker around

THE EASE OF BUSINESS GENERALLY HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE BUSINESS. TALK TO ANY OWNER AND THEY'LL ALL TELL YOU THAT MANAGING RETARDS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM.

Well I'm talking Pokemon in particular. Ass Creed and whatever else is a hard sell. Anyone alive since the 90's know and probably like Pokemon to some degree. Like even I fucked around with Pokemon Go for a few days. It's Pokemon, why fucking not?

who

The problem with Ass Creed was the movie was dogshit.

>unicorn store

Yeah, but even with retards, all you gotta do really is sell tickets. Somebody else makes the movie, doesn't even matter if it's a bomb, you'll make tons of money either way, and then you also sell food with a 10,000% mark-up for extra profit. Anyone who owns a theater must wear a top hat and smoke a cigar in their office, with their legs crossed on their desk, just watching a computer screen with their bank account going up and up

NOBODY WANTS TO GO TO A SMELLY KINOPLEX WITH POPCORN MIXED SODA LINING THEIR CHAIR DUDE. WE WOULD HAVE WAY MORE KINOPLEXES IF THEY WERE FREE MONEY LIKE SELF SERVE CAR WASHES ARE

Brie is so beautiful it makes my soul hurt

Attached: fewh2rpiybd31.jpg (1080x1618, 228K)

what if Brie bullied Moner for having smaller boobs?

>shes just a really really good actress
THANK YOU!!!

Attached: man.jpg (800x533, 39K)

better body than Brie

You're joking right?

>better body than Brie
Comparing a svelte French White Girl to a Pervian Hobbit...

Attached: q3nso7wtk8531.jpg (1365x2048, 284K)

>$10 popcorn
This is clearly bait. No theater is this cheap.

Being short =/= hobbit. Hobbits are fat.

Moner could never dream of looking like this.

Attached: tl76vyv59ib31.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Nobody cares about trash on the floor, all theaters have that. A theater practically runs itself

given her feet I wouldn't bring up hobbits

Due to inflation, increased production cost, marketing costs being included separately, etc. generally you want twice the budget as considered breaking even, anything above that is success and anything below that failure.

Yeah, she'd look better

Attached: dress.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

Disney's Jewish marketing department

Needs to happen

Attached: 1562630748805.jpg (2068x3000, 512K)

brie is not cute

YES THEY DO YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT ME JEW.

I STOPPED GOING TO MY LOCAL KINOPLEX BECAUSE THEY COULDNT GET THE NIGGERSTINK OUT OF THE FAKE LEATHER CHAIRS.

Every single Marvel movie will break a billion from now on, I guarantee it.

there is tons of cost
there are the wagies
the equipment
real estate because some rich jew probably owns all the prime location and leases it out
and your only make at most 40% of the cut. That's why concessions is so expensive, but most of it isn't perishable

It takes 1 ticket sale per hour per employee to cover wages, everything else is start-up investment. Give it 2 years and you've paid off your loan, another 5 years and you can buy Google

Solo :-)

you forgot about the cost allocation for the popcorn mines

>mfw haven't watched a comic book movie in years, don't care at all about any of this shit
im just glad shes making nerds mad

RENT IS USUALLY THE BIGGEST COST OF BUSINESS FOR HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS. IT ISNT THAT EASY OR MORE PEOPLE WOULD DO IT

>brie is not cute
This sentence is not rooted in logic

Attached: rfonkrem45831.jpg (639x960, 85K)

Brie is the new Emma Watson. Losers just kinda swarm average looking women. It’s bizarre.

You can stretch a Chinaman's rations out for a week here and there, it won't slow their work, they're of good mining stock

>Heterosexuals enjoy cute girls; News at 11!

Rent? I got 2 words for rent: Eee Zee, dude

Emma watson looks like a boy, so she appeals to the group in Yea Forums that prefer dickgirls.
Brie is all woman, normal males on Yea Forums prefer her.

Attached: nog20bmsgk231.jpg (1440x1440, 325K)

She isnt bad looking. Id approach her if I saw her by herself in a bar.

Id quickly do a 360 and walk away once she gave me a clap back or went on about her old black boyfriend.

Great shot of her armpits

Attached: 1557695809518.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

>Great shot of her
Aren't they all?

Attached: 07u551a1w1a31.jpg (2403x3000, 1001K)

Moner forever making these roasties toasty.

Captain Marvel 2 wen??
Goose spinoff wen?????
Ant-Man 3 when?
NOBODY WANTS MORE DOCTOR STRANGE MOVIES

Brie looks like the kind of bitch that will always have something to complain about no matter how well things are going for her. Could just be a bad case of resting bitch face but honestly I think she's just a very unappealing person. She's not cute unless you like a pouty girl.

Moner is the flavor of the month, once her career crashes and she discovers how delicious peruvian tamales are when you eat a dozen of them at a time, Yea Forums will forget about her.
Show your love for Brie, hate is just silly.

Attached: eazbj0ervec31.jpg (1278x1920, 762K)

Seething dog fucking wh*te girls can't compete with the eternal cunny cween

>Godzilla bombs
Oh he bombed alright.
So long...old friend.

>NOBODY WANTS MORE DOCTOR STRANGE MOVIES
I'll take the bait
fuck you
faggot

>she discovers how delicious peruvian tamales are when you eat a dozen of them at a time,
I don't even know what this means

Honestly Dark Phoenix wasn't that bad, at least it didn't deserve to make less money than any other x-men movie bad. I worry that its just going to make marvel double down on wolverine and deadpool as their mutant projects

She gets fat, nitwit.

Just because you are in love with your boyfriend "Sherlock dude"
Doesn't mean we have to suffer through another boring ass movie with monotone acting.

Visuals were the only good thing about it.

I like Wolverine and Deadpool

bullshit

Attached: 1553028932133.jpg (1080x1243, 97K)

I do to but I also like a lot of the other mutants

If Brie were connected to a series of fire-related crimes she would be Brie Arson

Attached: 1563014664117.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

Attached: 1562201824141.png (284x284, 15K)

>entire theaters empty
>reports from china of massive ticket sales fraud and empty theaters in sold out houses
massive undisclosed "promotional" expenditure perhaps going right into ticket sales
I don't know anybody who saw it and none of the kids I know give one solitary fuck about Captain Marvel, they're into Fortnite and Roblox if they're younger.

You could have had Casey Anthony play Captain Marvel and it still would have broke 1 billion. Marvel drones eat up any shit.

Might interest you to know she in fact did put on a bunch of weight recently

Attached: BrieLarspm.jpg (2500x3214, 1.92M)

You say she’s "all women" but she’s just as flat as Emma. Both of them are average looking and they both have a sorta of cult following. It’s a fitting comparison.

Not true. I want a Dr. Strange sequel more than anything else.

Attached: ezgif-3-5beea155f54d.gif (600x249, 1.42M)

>Brie
>flat
???

Attached: brielarsonrack.webm (716x1012, 633K)

Worst channel in the universe.

>Moner
>flavor of the month
she's been popular on Yea Forums longer than Brie, and universally loved. Her career's about to blow up big too.

Attached: fAdhNEt.jpg (3129x2020, 909K)

Redpill me on Moner. When did she get popular here?

literally what is funny

I'm sure Hollywood will do its best to put as many pervian midgets as leading ladies as possible, yeah.

Attached: IBAwFuF.jpg (1271x1562, 279K)

2016-2017, once she got cast in Transformers, then it exploded in summer 2017

> Worst channel in the universe.
I' not so sure about it.

Attached: 2.jpg (1533x3964, 2.06M)

blow up big huh?

Nigga they both have small busts though I’ll give you that Brie might be larger.

Yea Forums's been sucking on Brie's proverbial titty since 2010. Got moderately popular at around 2013.

>Redpill me on Moner. When did she get popular here?
She's jailbait. Yea Forums drops chicks the moment they turn 18. Only Brie is universally loved by the smart ones here.

Attached: 9NDSUpl.jpg (1718x2500, 331K)

OH NO

she is 18 and as big as ever here

Moner is a megastar waiting to happen. Fact.

Attached: Say.webm (640x800, 1.25M)

> Nigga they both have small busts

Attached: 22nd+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+Awards+Backstage+R6_hhyk3Ri8x.jpg (1024x757, 183K)

>Might interest you to know she in fact did put on a bunch of weight recently
Probably for a movie role. Dedicated actors do that.

Attached: 1563493619793.jpg (482x720, 70K)

Btw, Yea Forums predicted she'd become a capeshit star.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/47176163/#q47176738

how do you know any of that will happen? baseless

>be naturally hot
>slap on tons of makeup
women are stupid as fuck.

What if I told you they're both cute and need to nibble on my peenus

I'm not talking about Brie there.

she's a 10

More like 10 stone by the end of the year. Moner's gonna look like beach ball

Friendly reminder that Yea Forums knew the pedos from Hollywood would brainwash our girl.

Attached: oscar.png (475x82, 3K)

Moner, a "dedicated actress"?

I’d say that it’s perfectly fine you feel that way and that I hope despite the extreme odds that it occurs for you.

>Captain Marvel breaks $1.2 billion
They'll make so much of this garbage though.
They needed an overpowered hero like superman.

Yet Moner is 18 and hasn't been dropped. Why would anyone drop her when she's that beautiful?

Attached: 14156231_110271159431549_1881193299_n.jpg (1080x1349, 161K)

Really?
It just seems to me she brakes the character with her real life bad attitude.

Not him but did she get heavier or something? I hope not

Yea Forums will agree

She needs to go back to short hair, that's the perfect look for her

>Moner, a "dedicated actress"?
Sexist language. Men and women are all actors.
Calling women actresses is like calling them adultresses instead of adults.

Disney

baseless and delusional

Attached: hxnm98gtwxtz.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

This guy's prediction came true!

one year and she'll be a big star, mark my words

Attached: 1513973705823.jpg (370x600, 49K)

Why would you think that?

>one year and she'll be a big star, mark my words
I once said that about G. Hannelius. WOW was I wrong on that one.

she's the most attractive girl Yea Forums has ever had

If recent trends continue she will be big alright

She wouldn't suck a white man's dick and you know it. She sucked off a black guy while Kevin jerked off in the corner. And THEN she spit the load in his mouth.

wait Brie or Isabela?

I wouldn't be opposed to it

Attached: JVoz.gif (500x281, 899K)

>never heard of her
>look her up
I could have told you that at a mere glance.

Yea Forums loves Moner

Get off pol. Seriously, it's not good for you.

boner

Isabela

I'm not a pol poster but whatever. Strawman away I suppose. It's what you're good at right?

Imagine kissing Brie's neck, arms and back haha

Attached: 1537534114764.jpg (1400x1750, 420K)

brainlet alert

No they make money off ticket sales but they do make most of their money off concessions. Thats one of the reasons movie pass is even considered a viable thing

Whoever approved this photo without some photoshop touching up should have been fired.

She's the perfect mix of brown and sexy. Hollywood is going to start jettisoning white women for leading roles, and it's only a matter of time before Cheese is on the chopping block as well. All her virtue signaling and talking of "white dudes" isn't going to save her. The future is brown and has perfect pouty lips.

Attached: tmp_GvaaMc_e1b661b76fe08795_HispanicHeritageMonth_Thumbnail_1440x1440_Isabela_Moner_wHashtag.jpg (1440x1440, 150K)

might have already started, she got chunkier lately

ara ara peter desu kun famalam

Attached: ezgif-3-4707932bda7f.gif (434x288, 1.43M)

That's nice but I'd rather imagine kissing her cheeks t b h.

Attached: Brie4.jpg (909x797, 78K)

People are real jealous of Moner, huh?

She was chunky here

Attached: 13411553.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>waifu wars
Please, no.

Attached: cheese grill.gif (285x252, 575K)

She is prettier, younger and sexier than Larson it's inevitable.

Attached: 1499699847707.webm (360x640, 852K)

But that was her peak body weight

Attached: Brie5.jpg (713x798, 95K)

>that's someone's waifu

Attached: 1561070841623.jpg (1365x2048, 569K)

you may not be conscious of how much space the theaters take up. Plus every movies lasts about two hours. Compare that to say owning a restaurant, the dining room is about the size of a theater, costumers spend about half if not a quarter of the time, probably pay more for food, and THEY still struggle to pay their rent every month.

Butt cheeks?

> Butt cheeks?
No

Attached: Brie3.jpg (765x816, 88K)

lol fat

Not my cup of covfefe. Brie around 2014 had a nice balance in her body weight though.

Attached: BRIEBRTHELEAGUES03E04-0545.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

No

Attached: Brie.jpg (629x795, 90K)

"Yes"

Attached: 1549363738870.jpg (480x480, 26K)

please die

nip

Fucking hell, El cuñado really is the same character in every TV show he's in...

Attached: Brie6.jpg (914x816, 99K)

Not a fan of Brie, but this board has been shilling this Moner girl for too long. She can't hold a candle to someone like Madison Beer, and they're roughly the same age.

>board is enthralled with 10/10 girl
>hurr muh shill

kek
it's true

Restaurant success depends on the quality of their food, the profit margins of their prices, and their handling of perishable foods. A restaurant has to cook food that people want to buy. For a theater, they just show movies that studios have made that people are guaranteed to want to see. Imagine when Endgame came out everyone rushed to the movies to see it. You'll have maybe 6-8 employees selling tickets and concessions, takes 10 seconds per customer, got a steady stream of 50 customers in the lobby at all times. Nobody's sending the movie back because it wasn't cooked right, the film isn't going moldy in the freezer, nobody's complaining about the mouse droppings in the projector room. It's fucking money, money, money, straight and simple. You could pay your rent and slip a $100 bill in the landlord's shirt packet and it would be no fucking skin off your back. You wouldn't even stop to pick up a $20 that fell out of your pocket, it wouldn't even be worth your time.

Irony

stonetoss_belly.jpg

Queen of Yea Forums

OP posts can't get (You)s though

This board is gaga for Alita, how come no love for Rosa Salazar??? Instead they're fawning over a newbie jailbait actress who is essentially just an ethnic hire because of the role.

Attached: r.jpg (634x951, 119K)

cos it's just anime freaks

>10/10
No such thing in current Hollywood.

Cos she's only decent looking? And is old. Moner is a perfect and young.

The only reason it was successful was because it was building up to Endgame.

If it was just a run of the mill Marvel movie it would have done as well as Ant Man and Doctor Strange.

legit Disney spent hundreds of millions on tickets, this has been confirmed.

Bingo, Moner is jailbait. Thats her only appeal.

Because she's not as cute IRL. I mean she is, but part of the reason why Alita was liked is because of the character's look.

She isn't jailbait, she's an adult. Idiot.

Moner is 18 and hasn't dropped a single bit in popularity here or anywhere. That claim is bunk.

Attached: 1537821420841.jpg (1280x1594, 165K)

Better Moner than that overrated Bryce bitch.

Moner is 18 NOW, but back when her name started showing up she was underaged, and of course Yea Forums was already masturbating to her promo photo for the movie.
Its like how no posts for Chloe Moretz happen anymore except when hebes here post her pics when she was 10-13 years old.

she really makes people envious

it's nothing like Chloe because she got dropped fast when puberty turned her into a cinderblock. Moner is as hot now as she was when she got popular. That's why she has multiple threads a day still.

Career wise:
In one year Brie will be _____
In one year Isabela will be ____

Acting for both.

it's obviously far more than just her being young, there's hundreds of young actresses, many of them bigger names than her, she was so popular because she was ridiculously hot

Still in billion dollar movies
Not

I like both girls.

Hopefully Brie will continue directing as well. She's seems to be really into it.

Attached: 800px-Rampart_Premiere_at_TIFF_(cropped).jpg (800x1103, 180K)

Isabela's pusy mistress
Brie's pusy slave

mmm

Attached: 1522979568426.webm (406x720, 930K)

This. Stop the unnecessary waifu war. People have different tastes. There's a literal nobody girl unenthusiastically shaving her pussy in some apartment complex right now that can mog both of them easily. Fame makes people appear to be more attractive.

Even munching on a greasy chicken leg, Moner is more attractive than this saddlebag.

Attached: 1562985832079.jpg (498x498, 36K)

Attached: apfel.webm (640x1136, 1.1M)

*mogs moner*

Attached: megan-fox-breakthrough-awards-15.jpg (1222x870, 141K)

more like bogs herself

it's happening

yea but its a double edged sword while you don't have to make the hits yourself, on the other hand you can't make them when you need them. You still have to pay your rent and other fixed costs regardless of whether or not the studios are pumping out hits. You can't just improve your product when theres a downturn like restaurants can.

PICK A SIDE LOSER

Moner will bog herself in a couple of years too. Her issue is that she's currently in her prime, while this picture of Fox was past that age.

I like Brie more but Isabela is nice too

Attached: ay papi.png (475x504, 242K)

Holy shit, I get what you mean now.

Moner has a more pressing issue than bog, the weight gain

what

That's the beauty of it, my friend. The hits keep on coming. Hollywood pumps them out and they're so big now that even the worst movies make more money than you can fit in your wallet. Imagine some kind of restaurant where your food comes from somewhere else for free, all you do is sell it to people, and everybody wants it, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>adpot a tribalistic mindset brev
>follow the herd like a good goyim

No she won't.

Attached: c6f8c6530bba234ec9bcab4188bf7395.jpg (736x930, 66K)

She'll become a slampig. Not to say that a lot of anons still won't like her. The board goes nuts for fat chicks for some reason.

I'm not sure about that. This kind of ethnicity has a short shelf life. Blacks and asians have it better.

She is petite as fuck. Why would you think she'd be suddenly fat?

Attached: 20841018_1451485274937708_3082381230946321017_n.jpg (540x960, 82K)

She'll certainly look better at 29 than Brie Larson.

Delusion.

Attached: dm5kta9zs8b31.jpg (1360x1907, 214K)

>implying she can't just lose it
literally not important

Yes, Yea Forums also thinks the log of shit on the right looks better than her. It does't matter.

Attached: 12515233662.jpg (1418x2000, 399K)

Brown girls get fat. That's just what they do.

ain't gonna happen

So she's a flat board then.

What is she thinking?

I mean, both of these are unattractive to me for different reasons. I like Bries tits, that's about it.

>W-why do you want me to do this user.. and why do i have to wear the viking helmet

Attached: cake sit fixed.webm (1600x900, 2.75M)

No.

Attached: 1536117015997.jpg (640x626, 101K)

its a matter of time

Attached: alexa fatso.jpg (480x480, 105K)

Coincidentally I'm sure, she's noticeably gained weight recently

Being petite means she can gain weight more easily. She'll be fat by the time she's 30.

hmm, 30 is 12 years away for her

This is the patrician answer.

Doesn't matter, they're still trying to move the goalposts. They have to when she makes Brie look like trash in comparison.

>Alita bombs
>budget 170mio, box office 403mio
???

So you'll drop her at some point before that?

why would i?

You're right, that's why there are already multiple sequels announced. Or wait.

I mean she got heavier in just the last few months and just turned 18

Imagine thicc moner

Yeah, but Brie looks like trash in comparison to literally everyone according to this board. It's a dishonest stance based on a prejudice against her.
Moner is an easy comparison because the board likes her. I can guarantee you if she comes out and says "commence white genocide tomorrow" that you'll suddenly turn on her.

Nothing. You could have released that dumb Thor featurette between IW and Endgame and *it* would have broken a billion.

Only movies that get sequels are not "bombs" now?

How much do you think she could gain before Yea Forums stops being in denial about it?

how about you posit things that could actually happen for people to "turn" on her? People like her because she's 10/10 hot.

Based and logicpilled

Attached: i'll take both.png (728x836, 714K)

It's happening.

No, but if a movie loses money, it's a bomb. With half of 400 mil going to theaters and god knows how much spent on marketing, Alita lost money.

So you're telling me that Moner can go out tomorrow and say "kill all conservatives" and you'd still like her?

>She sucked off a black guy while Kevin jerked off in the corner. And THEN she spit the load in his mouth.
Shit. I have a new fetish.

No, being petite means she's petite. Nothing about her indicates anything but her remaining petite.

Attached: dszmqgrucaejdesa4cao.jpg (853x1280, 89K)

>Alita
>marketing
I mean I get your point but I really doubt that movie had a huge marketing budget.

Brie was attractive to me exactly one time, and that was Scott Pilgrim. She's legit been unappealing since then outside of her tits, and that was before her awful virtue signaling. Moner could call for the blood of white babies and she'd still be aesthetically pleasing. That's just me.

That's not a thing that will happen. So it's a dumb question. That's why no one is "dropping" Moner. That's why I said try something that could actually happpen.

Depends. I have to see her mother.

I'd find her more attractive.

Why didn't they just get Moner to play Alita?

Attached: 1541477077996.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>gain noticeable weight in just a few months and even call yourself "chunky"
>just turned 18

People didn't think Brie would come out with a dumb statement either but it happened. It can happen to anyone. It happened to Gal Gadot, but it wasn't as publicized.
graziadaily.co.uk/celebrity/news/wonder-woman-star-gal-gadot-feminism-feminist-sexist-gender-hollywood/

>What makes Brie THE A-list actor today?

She kissed the Mouse's ring.

Attached: corporatecuck.jpg (640x427, 53K)

Brie had no major following before that. Moner has been a Yea Forums waifu as big as anyone since original Chloe

wut

I want to make Moner moan, if you know what I mean.

That's fair. But people here don't like Brie just because they find her attractive. She's moderately average for an actress in Hollywood. Following your logic, porn actress shilling should be more common on this board since most of them mog Hollywood women.

She's very hefty.

Because her appeal is in her youth and childlike looks.

She can easily just lose that weight again.

No, it's in her extremely beautiful features and petite body.

>people keep insisting Moner will suddenly not be hot
>been doing this for years

is that just a misleading vid or is she heavier

she's a coalburner

No

They insist because that's the case with every woman. They eventually loose their looks.
In the case of Moner, I assume a lot of anons like her because she's cunny tier. She'll become older and that aesthetic will fade away.

She hasn't looked like a "little girl" since she was like 13, the main thing about her was she looked OLDER than she was, in a good way. People like her beacuse she's beautiful, and exudes a lot of sexuality

Attached: 1548488378569.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

The prediction was that she would get fat. She's already gained weight, it's not looking good.

box office is racking in more I'll give you that. Good luck with your theater user.

>People like her beacuse she's beautiful, and exudes a lot of sexuality
She's definitely beautiful. But I've seen plenty of those, not just on a screen. Brie's appeal goes beyond being beautiful. I thought she was plain as fuck at first. Most anons did. it's a combination of characteristics.
You like Moner because she's appareling to the eye, that's it.

Announcing why other people like something is retarded as fuck user.

so what if she has? she's tiny, she can afford a little more leeway

I'm quoting you. You said she's beautiful and that's why you like her.

keep going. Look at the widespread adoration she gets, that's more than just "a pretty girl", she exudes sexuality like a drug

ive honestly seen better, she cute tho

>she's ALREADY started to get fat
but she'd be different the waifufags claimed

So all of it is to do with her appearance and I guess, sexual behavior. But is she interesting as a person? Is she worth conversing with, etc? Or do you like her simply because you wanna fuck her and don't care what she's actually like as a person?

I would find it moronic to think I know a celebrity personally.

>went from 90lbs to approaching 120lbs
Oof

15 pounds is not a lot.

There's a lot you can gather about a celebrity simply by listening to interviews alone.
I'm under the impression that you like her because she looks hot and that's it. Nothing particularly wrong with that. But some people care about other things as well.

>that delusion

And with everything you've learned about Bries personality, that's endeared you to her? Good lord, man.

When will Yea Forums turn on Moner?

Prove me wrong then. What is it about Moner aside from her looks and "sexual charisma" that you like about her? Would you like her if she wasn't as hot? I think pic related is hot as fuck but that's all she is, an appearance.
Unironically yes. There's a lot more to her than meets the eye. To top it all off, she was very unappealing to me, in a bland way, when I initially caught wind of Captain Marvel. But I've learned enough about her since then to make me like her, and when you couple that with the fact that she's physically appealing enough, it just works.

Attached: IEBfHhf.jpg (740x986, 163K)

Well Moner is putting on the pounds already, as predicted, let's see if they love her in a year

Nobody says they should turn on Moner. People have different tastes. But shoving your opinion down someone's throat is insufferable.
I like Moner and she'd be a perfect cast for Casca, but that's about it. I don't feel inclined to learn more about her.

I didn't say they should, I asked when will they?

Attached: 1564435483598.jpg (937x1171, 74K)

We've already been over this, Zoe Saldana is THE A-List actress

She can remain hot as fuck in her 50's. But she'll still be "that girl from Yea Forums" for me. A pretty face that got posted around. The white chick with the glasses from the blacked meme is cute too. Good looking women exist.
Eventually someone new will show up to replace her. That's what happens in a lot of cases. Or maybe Yea Forums will never stop liking her. To each their own, I don't give a shit. I have my own personal preferences.

The truth is, whatever is the A-list actress matters most. Should make no difference how many people agree or disagree.

I mean will she be hot when she's fat?

to you*

There's no way of knowing if she'll get fat enough to where she drastically downgrades in appearance. It's anyone's guess. But if she got super fat, fewer people will be into her.

people predicted she would get fat, it's hilarious it's coming true exactly

Who says she will get fat? She is super petite.

I don't think she'll be some hambeast type but she's going to wind up "sloppy", if you know what kind I mean

I don't care about announcing that. If people like her, so be it. Ideally, you'd have mutual respect without having to piss on someone's parade.
But making someone appreciate someone else doesn't happen by force.

simply because she has very dedicated waifufags that swore it was not try and she was the exception

Jealous

Attached: 19122014_1136238996522665_8634586695506853888_n.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

There's waifufags for a ton of women on here. Emiliafags, Debicki, Daisy Ridley, Wino forever, etc, etc. I don't have an issue with that, neither should you. Different strokes for different folks as they say. But not one waifu will ever objectively be the best, even if I feel there already is such a person.

If I were jealous, I would've made the switch already. Grow a pair and realize not everyone will agree that your waifu is the best. There's probably someone who thinks she's a poor man's Ana De Armas. Deal with it.

Brie why are you here?

>MCU Actor
>A-lister
Captain Marvel’s success isn’t because of Brie. It is because of the MCU brand. It would have made the same money with any other actress.

Just look at Chris Hemsworth. No one gives a shit about him outside of Thor despite the media sucking him off. He couldn’t even save Ghostbusters or MiB.

>cute
no
>BTFOs incels
no
>BTFOs feetfags
based