Why did no one see Crawl?

Why did no one see Crawl?

Attached: Crawl_Movie_Poster_cropped.jpg (1400x1050, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QODKUJuJAiw
youtu.be/uD2657joL9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there are no basements in Florida

i wanted to see it then i read somewhere that it’s not really a “raimi film” in the slightest so i lost interest

i'd rather rewatch Lake Placid

It was alright. Her leaks are better than the film

too kino for Yea Forums

It's definitely a Raimi film. They're stuck in a house, they're dismemberment, people are trying to survive against all odds, silly music, protagonists being beat to shit in a cartoonish way.

I saw it. Was pretty competently made. But it didn’t have anything that stole the show. Nothing particularly gory or spectacular. The drama was all done well along with the tension. But it just lacked a sense of wow. Something was missing to really push it into something really memorable. I’ll forget about it in a few months.

So its not Pirhana 3D?

It did about on par with 47 Meters down, and that was a success with a similar budget, so at least someone saw it.

But honestly, there's not a lot to say about it. I will give credit where it's due that they're not afraid to fuck up their MC, but I will take that credit back because they bitched out on fucking up the main girl. Her dad had to go through a lot of gruesome stuff but they chickened out when it came to her, and once that clicked in place about the halfway point when she completely avoids any serious injury after shooting the croc, it became a lot less tense. Once she had her hand in the crocs mouth, the thing biting down on it with Croc fuck-you-up-bites and she didn't even have a hard time gripping things, it was hard to see her in any real danger. The only threat was to her dad, and he wasn't engaging enough to want to see him survive, and since they bitched out on her you knew for sure the dog was going to be fine.

They needed to go all in on putting both our leads through the ringer, as it stands it was a disappointment, Black Water did the same premise better, even had the hand being bitten and shooting it from within scene.

>no one
>movie will make 50 million on a 13 million budget

Were you expecting 1 billion dollars?

Not even close. It sorta becomes preposterous half way in but not anywhere near outlandish.

47 meters down is a terrible fucking movie. Holy fuck is the acting and script god awful.

This has no right to be as good as it is

Attached: 5).jpg (452x678, 32K)

I didn't like the Shallows. It seemed too PG-13 with being afraid to show any real gore or deaths.

*teleports below you*
youtube.com/watch?v=QODKUJuJAiw

Attached: 4759BE61-A4BA-4C68-A977-94EC6222899E.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Good thing I dropped it after about 15 minutes. That fucking dubstep soundtrack as she went surfing, how can people listen to this crap?

This was excellent

You should give it a chance. Kids love that music but the shark is literally the best looking shark on film ever, and there is some tense scenes. The only downside is what Said. But that’s more to do with the concept of the movie being one lone girl stranded on a rock on a secluded beach. Doesn’t allow for to much murder. I think it’s a better animal creature feature than crawl despite less violence. More tense and the shark, again, looks phenomenal.

I thought the only downfall was the shitty cgi shark?

>when the drunk mexican gets eaten
los kino

Fuck off that’s literally some of the best CGI out there

I thought it looked dodgy as fuck, still a great film. Reminder that director is still yet to make a bad movie

I prefer movies about giant animals.

Attached: 1564372038503.jpg (2048x1536, 588K)

youtu.be/uD2657joL9I

>You should give it a chance
Certainly not with that lobotomy like soundtrack.

That shot of it in the rain at the finale is ps2 tier

>a humongous great white shark lives in small freshwater cave system underneath ancient mayan temples

Attached: large.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Them fuckin meth gators are some scary shit

Because the studio had zero faith in it and dumped it. It’s holding extremely well at the box office but the opening was much lower than it could’ve been.

>people outside of Florida are actually scared of gators
>tfw kicked one in the side of the head on a dare once
>tfw we eat their deep fried tails for a delicious snack
gators aint shit

Boss

Agreed on all your points but I still enjoyed it quite a bit

So I just saw the movie Crawl and it was meh

Attached: 8FD9656E-2212-44CA-AC38-03539E018D4F.jpg (364x400, 15K)

I enjoyed this movie.

Attached: rogue.jpg (450x666, 42K)

>
>It's definitely a Raimi film
So the protagonists feed a nigger to an alligator?Sweet

>47 2
at some point you gotta stop adding numbers to shit

>Kids
not anymore

the plot of the first movie was that she was oxygen deprived and hallucinating

SUGAR LIVES!!!!!