This movie is pretty bad

This movie is pretty bad.

1) Boring, unbelievably boring, with pointless scenes and pointless characters. Only the last scene was interesting.

2) No memorable lines of dialogue.

3) Bruce Lee got turned into a joke, and Bruce never said he could beat Muhammed Ali, he said the opposite in real life.

4) Creepy scenes between the girl actress and Jack Dalton:
a) Girl actress sitting kneeling in front of Jack Dalton, and a BJ POV shot from Jack
b) When they're filming a scene, Jack's character is holding the girl hostage, spooning her in his lap.

Brad and Leo did a great job acting wise though.
Cinematography and Production was spot on.

Attached: once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood_still_1_-_publicity_-_h_2018.jpg (928x523, 97K)

Filtered.

Lol I think you're mixing some of the characters up with titanic bro

Attached: 1453340128064.png (400x368, 122K)

I thought it was pretty good coming out of it, and loved it looking back. I have a couple of the same complaints as you (a few weak scenes, some parts dragged on), but overall it's the first QT movie in forever I actually might rewatch sometime.

nah it was 10/10

my favorite scene might be near the end when they pull into the driveway, and decide to order a pizza and drink beer while watching one of Ricks's performances.

Their short commentary was perfect.

Yeah that was a great moment

>That was a smooth leap

that guys a fuckin prick

>4) Creepy scenes between the girl actress and Jack Dalton:
>a) Girl actress sitting kneeling in front of Jack Dalton, and a BJ POV shot from Jack
>b) When they're filming a scene, Jack's character is holding the girl hostage, spooning her in his lap.

imagine thinking a legitimate criticism is that you couldn't wrangle in your own pedophilic tendency to sexualize children

I literally just watched it and found it boring and pointless. I mean what was the point of the movie there was nothing there.

Based

this is bait, close one though

>Bruce Lee got turned into a joke
Bruce Lee was accurately depicted? sounds based.

Chris Stuckmann's review is the best.
>dude it's like really funny lmao
>dude did I mention how much fun I had?
>it's just so funny!
>some people might not like having fun, which is ok lol because the film is actually pretty boring
>A-

>Jack
And where's all this controversy coming from, literally nothing inappropriate between the girl and Rick. Unless it's just an assassination piece on the film

So between Django & Once Upon a Time, can we agree that Tarantino is the best director for coaxing out a solid performance from Leo?

Pleb filter once again doing its job

>DUDE I FUCKING LOVED THAT ENDING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE REALLY PUT THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THIS WTF I LOVE NIGBULLS NOW AND I LITERALLY STOOD UP AND CHEERED WHEN LEO BROUGHT OUT THE FLAMETHROWER & LMAO AT THE GUY GETTING HIS BALLS CHEWED ON WTF QUENTIN TARAN-FUCKING-KINO IS BACK BUT THEN AGAIN HE NEVER REALLY LEFT

Attached: received_377327362919698.png (454x520, 6K)

>dude i liked this movie one of taratinos best

Attached: 8EE1EB82-452D-4AF4-A855-315F7EFB83A3.png (630x384, 190K)

Damn. If you unironically think this is good you're either retarded or just haven't seen that many films. I can't imagine what it's like being a normie who desperately believes he has good taste in cinema on the basis of knowing and liking Tarantino.

I agree OP, I saw this and Lion King was way better

Do you think Tarantino watches blacked since his mom was constantly getting a train of niggers run on her while he was watching movies in the other room?

this is his best film by far. Leo the leading man as a basket case losing it. Brad being a gofer and content being a badass with a dog. kinda good looking for a stuntman. both careers are ending. the looming death at the end. just showing all these peoples lives for what they are. and in typical fashion he ended the movie not as what actually happened, but what we wanted to see.

Once Upon a time in hollywood, movies were made to sell us lies to make us feel better as an escape. We did not know it was majority mossad psy/ops to break the family and society of america.

i think this is QTs and mossad fuck you to america. This is what we have been doing to you for the last 60 years.

Am i on /pol too much?

I thought it was great. Also, the star wars girl wants a dildo in the next movie. FYI

You're the biggest faggot on this whole fucking website.

Think about that for a second.

>You're the biggest faggot on this whole fucking website.
(Reddit spacing)
(Reddit spacing)
>Think about that for a second.

Attached: 1564174370449.jpg (232x217, 7K)

>Am i on /pol too much?
Just a bit user.

Kill yourself

>t. have never heard of a “character study”

>Kill yourself

Attached: 1564175757244.png (323x570, 214K)

how many more of these do you have

>how many more of these do you have
Terabytes

Attached: 1560536594564.jpg (836x786, 148K)

Did Cliff kill his wife?

>pleb filter
>tarantino film
tarantino is THE pleb director who makes movies specifically for plebs

rent free

>rent free

Attached: 1564177397719.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

Go to bed zoomer. Too much dialogue in movies, fries your brains.

Attached: 1564466918615.gif (680x498, 224K)

OP here, yea brain fart, got the name wrong.

Also I just read somewhere that the encounter with Bruce Lee was a flashback from Brad Pitt's character? So maybe unreliable narrator? But I forget.

You read somewhere? You didn't notice the obvious flashback style of that scene? Rick's VO from earlier about how Cliff can't be in on this picture because of The Green Hornet incident.

Film was so boring and devoid of tension or memorable dialogue, I tuned out sometimes. I hope it is an unreliable narrator flashback, or else Tarantino really fucked over Bruce Lee.

How fucking old are you? Too much time on your phone you can't study a movie you're watching? You wet blanket. He fucked over a dead guy? Shut up..fucking dumb..

when youre dead i'll be sure to tell everyone you were actually a pussy and a fraud too

hes a dogfarto guy

>doesn’t know the name of the protagonist
>doesn’t even know what a flashback is
>blames the movie for being “too boring” to pay attention to
>claims the director fucked over a dead man by portraying him in a less than godlike light

>Bruce Lee got turned into a joke

That was the only good part of the movie besides the ending meme violence. Bruce was always an arrogant bullshitting chingchong who had no actual fights under his belt. The the movie as a whole felt like it was missing something though. Most of the characters feel watered down especially for a tarantino movie.Also Margaret Qualley's overacting was cringe to watch. I'll give it a 6/10 because It kept me watching and I did enjoy it somewhat.

Attached: snow-coastal-rosy-boa - Copy.jpg (600x400, 72K)